Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Been having fun with Conker's Bad Fur Day, but I see people complainig about the Xbone version's camera.

I'd say while it's not perfect, it's not bad so far. Of course, it is a tad different from the XBLA Banjo-Kazooie ports, so I can understand their frustration.

I tolerate Adam Sandler's movie Pixels?
That was a dumb, but rather fun movie.

Now, for some more of mine...Amitie is the best Puyo Puyo character.

Star Fox Adventures and Assault are better than Star Fox 64.

Battletoads Arcade is better than the original. (though most people probably didn't play it prior to Rare Replay.)

And despite my initial misgivings on the thing, I think I prefer the Xbone to the PS4. At least, once the initial setups are out of the way.

I never do dig into thes things too much...just something about it appeals to me more than 64 did. Maybe it's the story? I do like the story.

Not saying 64 was bad, it's great, just prefer Assault.

And now you learn where I'm bad at figuring out why I feel the way I do. :/

Rosalina is a tall Peach with a blue dress and Ashley is the typical creepy dark character trope in Japanese entertainment.

Mona, Captain Syrup, and Pauline are objectively better because their styles are less used in characterization.

Rosalina is a tall Peach with a blue dress and Ashley is the typical creepy dark character trope in Japanese entertainment.

Mona, Captain Syrup, and Pauline are objectively better because their styles are less used in characterization.

Disliking Ashley is certainly an unpopular opinion in the Wario fandom, though disliking Rosalina has quite a bit of precedent. I know at least one or two people online who utterly despise everything about the character. She's basically a base breaker at best:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/BaseBreaker/SuperMarioBros

I have no qualms with Ashley, though I do dislike Rosalina. She's fine in Galaxy, where she actually plays a logical role and has an engaging backstory. In other games, she's just there to be there, with no rhyme or reason. And yeah, Syrup, Pauline, and perhaps Mona really do deserve to be explored a little more. Especially Syrup.

I have no qualms with Ashley, though I do dislike Rosalina. She's fine in Galaxy, where she actually plays a logical role and has an engaging backstory. In other games, she's just there to be there, with no rhyme or reason. And yeah, Syrup, Pauline, and perhaps Mona really do deserve to be explored a little more. Especially Syrup.

Rosalina sucks in Super Mario 3d World, seriously she's slow, no height when jumping, the spinning thing is useless and dissappears with a power up. We could had characters like Wario or Yoshi.

Back