Unpopular Video Game Opinions

The regular sized Xbone controllers are the best controllers in this gen. They just feel right on my hands.

I did try a mini Xbone controller. It works, but it's too small for me. Though it's more for my nephews, so as long as it works and I can play with my nephews, I'm happy.

Rosalina is a larger sized character with easy to land hitboxes and a Luma to take shots. Rosalina's aerial hitboxes are fairly big and easy to hit with and if Rosalina doesn't get you the Luma will instead. Rosalina's movements aren't entirely strict like a character like Fox for example who is fast all the time with the exception to using his blaster or certain special moves. But Rosalina's recovery is one of her main setbacks so if she's hit hard or at high damage it's important to get her recovery angles (angles from her Up special) but at least it's easier for her to recover than like say Ike or King Dedede.

I think Skyrim is overrated. It's one of the glitchiest games I've ever played-- the giants send you flying hundreds of feet into the air, and the horse can walk up near-vertical cliffs. The glitches, coupled with the janky ragdoll physics are constantly breaking the immersion and reminding me I'm playing a videogame. Also the sidequests are repetitive, and just amount to walking into a new cave and killing the same bandits and falmer over and over.

I think OoT is dull by today's standards. I first played it in 2009 and found the overworld very bland, and the game in general lacking... something.

I don't like Okami's artsyle.

The original Xbox is a great console. And I think the controllers are great, too : p

(Still dont care about anything else Xbox has done : p)

Wario's representation in the series disappoints me (his gameplay is pretty fun in Brawl, but it doesn't feel like Wario to me). It's my favorite series as a whole, but it's certainly not for everyone.

Wario's representation in the series disappoints me (his gameplay is pretty fun in Brawl, but it doesn't feel like Wario to me). It's my favorite series as a whole, but it's certainly not for everyone.

Crescent Moon Villager was once telling me about a review for some Wario game once, he read a part of it that said something like "Wario fans will be disappointed that Warios fart attack will not be included in the game". He said something about how SSMB has ruined his image or something. I would have to agree with that : p

And actually I really like SSMB, or did like, havent played it in years : p Its great and all, but I do kinda think its weird when people claim it as their favorite Nintendo franchise, since its really just a mashed up party game of all their popular franchises : p Kinda feels the same as people saying Mario party is their favorite, or Mario Tennis : p I dont really think its wrong, but it feels odd : p

Rather site specific, but I feel like a lot of the more talked about Wario characters that aren't Wario himself are either overrated (Ashley) or over-romanticized (Captain Syrup).

I simply can't function properly in first person (save for real life, of course). This is why nearly everything I play is either a 2D platformer, a fighting game, or something for which the difficulty isn't really based on movement (Pokémon, Fire Emblem).

Back