Vinesauce Plays Through Shitty Wario Fangames.

TB100

What you see is what you get, just a guy...

Oh boy....now like every other video game thing in existence, Wario has had his shitty fangames, and now after covering Shitty Waluigi fangames, Vinesauce is now gonna go through Wario's own shitty fangames, brace yourselves everybody.

Warning: Some of these games do have loud volume, so turn that volume down so you won't blow your ears off.

Last edited:
To be honest I find some odd charm in these amateurish old fangames and seeing Wario versions of that is rather interesting.

Hey @WwwWario I didn't know most of these games were made by you, so I sincerely apologize, if I knew these games were from you, I would have not posted this, I've never played these games nor was i'm aware of them till I watched this video, so I have no real opinion on them, so don't take this as being my opinion on them, both the OP and the thread were meant to be entertaining more then anything and were not meant to offend or upset anyone in anyway, in fact
Vinesauce actually liked your fan games and has complimented them several times for actually being playable compared to other fan games he has played and for using original assists and ideas as opposed to using assists from other games.
i've seen your recent work so far and it all looks amazing so far, so I can't wait to see what you have planned for the future my friend. ~ TB100

Hey @WwwWario I didn't know most of these games were made by you, so I sincerely apologize, if I knew these games were from you, I would have not posted this, I've never played these games nor was i'm aware of them till I watched this video, so I have no real opinion on them, so don't take this as being my opinion on them, both the OP and the thread were meant to be entertaining more then anything and were not meant to offend or upset anyone in anyway, in fact
Vinesauce actually liked your fan games and has complimented them several times for actually being playable compared to other fan games he has played and for using original assists and ideas as opposed to using assists from other games.
i've seen your recent work so far and it all looks amazing so far, so I can't wait to see what you have planned for the future my friend. ~ TB100
With a comment like this I wouldn't feel too bad, "The first two games were made by me, several years ago. The Amulet of Time, I'll admit, is a piece of pure trash. It was one of my first real games, and it was cancelled early on. Artwork is bad, historically inaccurate as heck, controlls horribly, etc. The Hunt of the Frozen Treasure was the "remake" of the Amulet of Time. Or, a reboot, with new story, new engine, etc. And it was not a good game, either. Sorry for that. My newer ones are better. Not saying good, at all, but at least better :)"
At least Vinny got a good laugh out of them.

Back