Wahaha!

Hey man welcome, Wario and his series are both definitely amazing. It's great to see it be as active as it is with all the new Wario fans joining up!
Perhaps this can help see Nintendo that there's still plenty of fans out there.

Welcome! I'm King Hehehe, and I enjoy leaving large amounts of money in hidden rooms behind walls so that I can break the wall down with my shoulder and collect my own money. You'll probably fit in pretty well, being a longtime Wario fan. We also talk a lot about other things as well, so don't be afraid to participate in any conversation that interests you. Have a rotten stay!

Another one eh? I gotta go out and put up an electric fence or something, because this is getting out of control.

Listen I don't know who you think you are trespassin' and shit, but I'll have you know that we don't take kindly to new members around here; everyone who posted in this thread so far is just telling you what you want to hear out of politeness, they don't really like that you're here. Watch yourself guy, you're walking through a minefield.

You can stay here for ONE week and not a moment longer. If you're not out of here by then, I swear I'll toss you into the Grand Canyon. Seriously. I'm not fuckin' around here. I'm being 200% serious right now.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Another one eh? I gotta go out and put up an electric fence or something, because this is getting out of control.

Listen bub, I don't know who you think you are trespassin' and shit, but I'll have you know that we don't take kindly to new members around here; everyone who posted in this thread so far is just telling you what you want to hear out of politeness, they don't really like that you're here. Watch yourself guy, you're walking through a minefield.

You can stay here for ONE week and not a moment longer. If you're not out of here by then, I swear I'll toss you into the Grand Canyon. Seriously. I'm not fuckin' around here. I'm being 200% serious right now.

I admire your enthusiasm

Back