Wario Collectables!

Nope I was totally wrong, they stole every wario game I have unless I hid them somewhere
:sadlain::sadlain::sadlain::sadlain::sadlain::sadlain::sadlain::sadlain:
Awe I'm sorry to hear that your copies have been lost <:[
oh well at least I got WarioWare Twisted and still have Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wario innit)
RIP MoD, WL1-4, Wario Blast, And every WW game up till DiY
View attachment 14198
Crawls under rock, I can't even find Wario World
Awe you have Super smash bros Brawl?? That so cool!! I say it counts cause Wario is in it hehe
But still, it's cool that you have twisted and Brawl! Nice collection so far! ^^

Also I lost my copy of Wario Land 3 :[
I can't find it and my brother can't find it either so I know how you feel sob ;-;

Super Smash Bros Brawl is definitely a Wario game since I think he's one of the strongest characters in it.
Again thank you for the encouragement! I might still find my games yet, we'll see.
Don't give up! When you find Wario Land 3 make sure to post it!

1691539419972.png

I FOUND WARIOWARE INC! MY COLLECTION IS REGROWING!!! I hope I find more of my old ones u.u then I wont have to get new ones :D

Off topic, but Bowser's Inside Story is an amazing game, and I haven't really started any collections except my wii game case collection, and I can't find that, the only cases I have are touched, diy, and smooth moves, I also have WMOD, but lost the case.

my phone's dead, and as I said, I lost my collection, but here is what I found of it (all are 'murican cases): sonic colors, super mario galaxy, mario strikers charged, zelda twilight princess, mario and sonic, guinness world records video game, kirby's return to dreamland, and that shovelware wheel of fortune game

Super Smash Bros Brawl is definitely a Wario game since I think he's one of the strongest characters in it.
Again thank you for the encouragement! I might still find my games yet, we'll see.
Don't give up! When you find Wario Land 3 make sure to post it!
Agreed and I am pretty sure Brawl is the first game where he first appeared, I love how they gave him both his iconic outfit and the WarioWare one :>

Also if I do find my copy of Wario Land 3 I will for sure post it! ^w^
View attachment 14201
I FOUND WARIOWARE INC! MY COLLECTION IS REGROWING!!! I hope I find more of my old ones u.u then I wont have to get new ones :D
YOOOOOOO!! WARIOWARE INC!! I am so glad that you found it!! ^o^
Also, is that Bower's Inside story? Aw, I love that game! I think I had a copy of that game too, but I think my brother has it I should ask for it :>

Back