Wario Franchise Fan Blog

warelander

Hope Rides Alone
Coins
Coins
https://wariofranchisefanblog.tumblr.com/

Yeah I figured I'd make a blog like that, since I am really back into the Wario spirit now and it is a way to try and give the series a little more love, by giving it it's own dedicated space and try to specifically target Wario fans, since my main blog doesn't really have a main focus of the sort.

We could also use this thread as a general Wario Blog plug thread, after all we all like to discover new blogs of content we like.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Nice blog! Great to see another Wario fan site updated on a regular basis, especially one that features work by some of our other members (see the music by @BlueJackG and the artwork by Chance Time).

Hope you can keep updating it on a regular basis in future!

warelander

Hope Rides Alone
Coins
Coins
Nice blog! Great to see another Wario fan site updated on a regular basis, especially one that features work by some of our other members (see the music by @BlueJackG and the artwork by Chance Time).

Hope you can keep updating it on a regular basis in future!
Oh I still have plenty to post, in fact here's one all about Captain Syrup in Super Mario Kun, that I just uploaded and wanted to show off here.

TB100

Random guy just chillin.
Coins
Coins
Nice! already following it.
And it looks great so far.
Good job my friend and I can't wait to see more stuff posted on there.

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Leader
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Profile Music
I never saw this thread so I was wondering who it was that made such a blog! Well thanks for sharing!

warelander

Hope Rides Alone
Coins
Coins
I just wanna come in and say that I am going to post quite a bit of additional material in regards to manga related posts in this thread from now on.

Just wanted to plug it a bit, because I never had this much Wario manga content to share and I'm having a lot of fun with it and I want others to have fun with it too.