Wario Land 3 romhack with LUA flavour

This romhack is legitimately just as good as the game itself, if not even better!
Thanks, though WL3 is finished from 2 decades and my hack is still not leaving the very first alpha stages while being based on WL3 lol. There's a long way to go till you could make comparisons.

Today I just understood how to use the registerexec/write vba functions. If I had understood them before I would have not wasted half my time creating ridiculously complex code for something I could have written in two lines ... This is going to speed up programming tremendously, combined with ghidra and bgb's debugger (I learnt how to use them recently).

Today I just understood how to use the registerexec/write vba functions. If I had understood them before I would have not wasted half my time creating ridiculously complex code for something I could have written in two lines ... This is going to speed up programming tremendously, combined with ghidra and bgb's debugger (I learnt how to use them recently).

That's pretty cool! Can't wait to see what kind of stuff you come up with now, this hack has already been super impressive as is.

Ghidra came in handy. Enemy isn't completely finished, I need to give it different behaviours with other enemies and fix some stuff.

Since it's a jungle and I make questionable decisions in life, next thing I'm doing is doll boy but with guns and flamethrower. :wariobomb:

Damn every video makes this project look more and more impressive. i definitely hope you finish it, it'll be an absolute masterpiece of a Wario Land 3 hack if you do!

Yeah, this is all very impressive. Love the Paragoom strippers! :STongue2:
Like I commented on your video, if you ever need a sprite artist, I do commissions. S^^

Back