Wario Land Switch

Do You Think Wario Land Switch Is Going To Be Revealed At E3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And again there are rumors that we will get a new Wario Land - after 2021.

"Those two games will launch after 2021, along with the Detective Pikachu sequel, a Pokemon Let's Go sequel, a new Wario Land, a Zelda Oracle of Season / Oracle of Ages remake, a Paper Mario remake, the long-rumoured Metroid Prime Trilogy Collection, Metroid Prime 4 and the next Mario sports game from Camelot."

Attachments

• WL.png
    WL.png
    31 KB · Views: 277
It sounds like we will get a Wario Land Shake it Remake and there seems to be a brand new game in early production if we trust him:

'Wario Land VB Remake project is dead since the studio bankrupt, Wario Land franchise is now again in Good Feel hands with a game early in production for Switch, also Wario land Shake HD for Switch is on the table.'

But I'd take any rumors with a grain of salt.
So do I, actually. I will remain heavily sceptical of any news on this topic, just as I've always been with rumours about upcoming games, whether it's a new game, a port, a remake, etc.
Unless we get to hear more about this by multiple reliable sources, or Nintendo themselves, I don't think we should expect too much, if anything.

So do I, actually. I will remain heavily sceptical of any news on this topic, just as I've always been with rumours about upcoming games, whether it's a new game, a port, a remake, etc.
Unless we get to hear more about this by multiple reliable sources, or Nintendo themselves, I don't think we should expect too much, if anything.
no dude it's real

Happy birthday to Shake it and all members a great 13-years-without-a-new-Wario-Land-game-day. Hope we will see the rumored Shake it remake next year because of 30th Wario-Anniversary
Oh, yes. Wario's 30th anniversary. Completely forgot about that. Just hope that Nintendo doesn't, and they will make 2022 the Year of Wario! :warioflag:

Back