Wario merchandise you want to see?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
No, not just merchandise starring Wario himself (because that seems to come with every Mario related toy line), but merchandise based on actual Wario games, like those in the Wario Land or WarioWare series. What merch do you want to see?

Personally, I want to see some nice toys/action figurines and maybe plushies, of characters like Captain Syrup, Rudy, the Shake King, etc (from Land) and Mona, Jimmy T, 9 Volt and Ashley (from WarioWare).

I really don't care about action figurines. As for plushes, some small, common enemies would be cool. Like a spear man, or one of those three brown sugar pirates. Both not too easy to make though. Any simple enemy will do.

-A figure of Mona in her moped, so she could race against my Wario Kart ones.
-A talking Orbulon toy who makes IQ quizzes.
-A Vampire Wario figure that can morph into Bat Wario, like those Power Rangers figs, but much more cool.

Reactions: 607
Let me make a list of things I'd like to see...
  • Ashley Figma
  • Ashley Figure
  • Ashley plush (lot's of sizes.)
  • Ashley keychain
  • Ashley Lego
  • Ashley cleaning cloth Ver.2
  • Ashley 3ds plate
  • Ashley pillow (Not those body pillows mind you!)
  • Ashley amiibo
  • Red 3ds plate
  • Red plush
  • World of Nintendo Ashley and Red Figure
  • Ashley monopoly
  • little Ashley Figure
  • Ashley posters
  • Ashley wall scroll
That's about all I can think of. It's all most Ashley related, but that's because I wouldn't buy other Wario related things unless Ashley was bundled with them. a Warioware playset? with mini figures or something along those lines.

We could really use Ashley y Red plushies though.

I want...

A real replica of the Wario Land 3 Music box that plays this tune:

A black cat plushie! :hugz:
A Mt. Tee Pot-tee pot, a SS. Tee Cup-tee cup and a Black Sugar Gang-sugar can.... with black sugar inside. :Babyface:

A Spoiled Rotten Plushie! :SpoiledRotten:

A Cuckoo Condor-cuckoo clock!

A wind-up Toy Wario Car.
Toy_Car_WL4.png

A Keyzer key rack.
WL4-Keyzer2.PNG

Aerodent's Teddy! <3
Aerodent_WL4.png

WITH the necklace of course!

Aaaaand... a frog switch alarm clock!
FrogSwitch.PNG

I would love a Mona figurine : 3 But it has to be with her bass guitar. I mean Id still like one without it, but I really liked her with her bass guitar, so that would be best.

Also.....Id actually really like a real life replica of her bass guitar : p I honestly really like her bass, I am shamelessly into that cutesy cheesy heart and star shape stuff : p (The headstock of my bass guitar has hearts and a peace sign I drew on it with black nail polish : p), and Id really like to have her bass guitar : p

Would be cool if Nintendo made a deal with like Fender to make it : p Would buy : p

I would love a Mona figurine : 3 But it has to be with her bass guitar. I mean Id still like one without it, but I really liked her with her bass guitar, so that would be best.

Also.....Id actually really like a real life replica of her bass guitar : p I honestly really like her bass, I am shamelessly into that cutesy cheesy heart and star shape stuff : p (The headstock of my bass guitar has hearts and a peace sign I drew on it with black nail polish : p), and Id really like to have her bass guitar : p

Would be cool if Nintendo made a deal with like Fender to make it : p Would buy : p

Okay, that would be freaking awesome. Real life version of Mona's guitar? Definitely a buy.

I want an actual Music Box that plays the WL3 Credits Theme, and looks like it has the Music Box World inside d:D

That'd be cool to see too. Someone did manage to put the theme in an actual music box:

I'd buy an Ashley doll, that's it though. I can see it now, ponytails are really big, almost looks like her assist trophy and can sit down with a small wand attached to her hand.

I made myself want one now...

Back