Wario on The Video Game Art Archive and other obscure Wario artwork

Regardless of how it looks like any negative rating gives off the expression of ''you fucked up'' and it makes wonder and a bit shocked when that's the only feedback I get for a post that I thought was interesting.

I don't even know why I bother typing this, you clearly have no interest to see this from my perspective, when you still insist to talk around the bush and don't bother to fullfil a simple, friendly request.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I didn't know it gave out a negative rating, I thought it twas only "Bad spelling" (That I got for some reason even thought my spelling was 95% ok.) and "dumb" that gave those little guys out. We really need an Ashley rating, meaning highest of high good posts. :3

:ashley:

Whoa, Squidy. whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves now. That's what my old place said to me, mostly because I hated a lot of stuff, but I've changed ever since that, like. I learned not to hate stuff, and if I do I keep it to myself. I also don't know what 'dratistically' means.

thevideogamertarchive is now uploading Wario Land 1 content, so far it's pretty standard, but there is one piece of artwork that's notable, since it's not in the Mariowiki gallery (meaning that it's likely less common, I personally never saw it before) :
tumblr_nwnq9hXCTK1tu022ro2_1280.png

The blog updates twice per day for anyone who wants to follow the coming Wario uploads.

Last edited:
Nothing too spectacular, but I figured this advertisement for Mario's Super Picross would be interesting to bring up :
2vw930z.jpg

The solo Wario one is fairly common, but I don't recall ever seing the one with just Mario or the one with both mustachios anywhere.

Nothing too spectacular, but I figured this advertisement for Mario's Super Picross would be interesting to bring up :
2vw930z.jpg

The solo Wario one is fairly common, but I don't recall ever seing the one with just Mario or the one with both mustachios anywhere.
The art archive is currently covering Mario's Super Picross, so there is now a single upload of the Mario and Wario artwork :

tumblr_nz8gw8aVIa1tu022ro1_1280.png

Last edited:
Back