Wario on The Video Game Art Archive and other obscure Wario artwork

warelander

Some random guy online
I mentioned it before in another thread, but there is a Tumblr blog dedicated to collecting old and often obscure pieces of video game artwork including Wario games, I'd recommend checking out the Wario, Wario Land, Wario's Woods Master of Disguise hashtags invidually, since not everything is under the general Wario one:
http://thevideogameartarchive.tumblr.com/tagged/Wario

So far it's pretty standard, but there are two that I personally have never seen before, this one from Mario Kart 64:
2mpbeol.jpg

And this one from Virtual Boy Wario Land :
vrvy85.jpg

At any rate this blog will be an interesting one, to keep an eye out for future Wario related updates.

Changed the topic, to be about other obscure Wario artwork as well, since I have another one (unrelated to the blog) right here:
2w4cmk8.jpg

A really obscure Mario Party 3 render, featuring Wario, that to my knowledge, has never been used anywhere else, outside of that one Manga.

Huh, that chicken looks really strange. Don't know why.

And the Virtual Boy Wario Land artwork is quite cool. Wonder if they ever drew any more scenes like that?

Care to explain what's "old" about my post, instead of just giving a contextless negative rating,, Kyon?

Last edited:
It's a negative rating. As in, in your total ratings it gives you a rating in the negative field. "Old" is probably intended to be use for someone bringing up "news" that isn't actually news or someone who keeps saying the same thing over again.

I thought the cute clock was just funny. Ever since MonaWare got an old clock rating I thought of it as a funny joke clock everyone clocks around with....clock. :ashley::ashley::ashley:

Back