Wario Related Dreams

Months ago I had a dream where the beginning of WarioWare Gold was different. When the microgame tournament started, SANS showed up at the stadium and talked to Wario.

[my status from January 31st]
This morning I had a dream where I was recording footage of a non-existent GBA WarioWare title, but I was apparently recording it in GIF mode, so the part that I was glad was recorded, where someone was speaking in sync with Wario's mouth movement, had no sound.

To be honest, though, recording footage in GIF format should exist.

Another Wario-related thing showed up this morning, too, but only in the sense that the Deow Synth Bass's duty cycle has become so ingrained in my memory that I heard what one would recognize as the first note of CMV's bassline and it was fuckin' 1:1, niggs

This post made me think of a toothbrush that sounds like Wario's Inhaling move in Wario World
I would buy the fuck out of that
Months ago I had a dream where the beginning of WarioWare Gold was different. When the microgame tournament started, SANS showed up at the stadium and talked to Wario.
i bet that pickpocket took it.png

((I figured that it was just whited out from the start due to lack of spoiler but-))

I had this dream last night that I got this Wario themed fighting game, and I was like EVO level good at it. I remember some of the characters were Wario, Waluigi, Captain Syrup, Ashley, Orbulon, Birdo and Toad from Wario Woods, and even Bomberman. There’s was probably more I just don’t remember. I woke up disappointed. :shulk:

Before my SANS dream, I had a dream where I was watching some movie that had parts with a few WarioWare characters, including of course THE GUD BOI Orbulondiy::!! (I remember Ana being there, and I think Kat, Ashley, and a couple others were there too.) Aladdin was the main character of the movie, and he and the Wah guys were on a pirate ship in pouring rain in the beginning and end, which were the parts that I remember showing Orbulon. I was watching the movie just for Orbs, so I sat through the whole thing watching for parts with him.

I had a dream where I was on the fourms and someone linked to a Nintendo Twitter post that announced more Wario Land spirits for Smash Ultimate. I remember Flaming Wario being one and that's about it.

If only. :shulk:

(Oh man I can't believe I spelt Wario as Warui just a second ago what was my brain thinking)

I had a dream where I was on the fourms and someone linked to a Nintendo Twitter post that announced more Wario Land spirits for Smash Ultimate. I remember Flaming Wario being one and that's about it.

If only. :shulk:

(Oh man I can't believe I spelt Wario as Warui just a second ago what was my brain thinking)
Bad thoughts

Last night I had a dream where there was a new WarioWare for 3ds after Gold. It did have Gold's art style. It was called WarioWare P[something]. I think WarioWare Packed. Maybe it was just WarioWare Gold part 2? In the dream, I have heard about it online and I think on TV too. It appeared in my house before my eyes shortly after release, and I did get to play it. I don't remember any microgames. I just remember being on selection screens.

And weeks before, I had a dream where Gold was on the Wii, But wait, how will mic controls work? It wasn't the Wii U, it was the Wii. and I had that version and the actually-existing 3ds version.

Another dream I had recently.
It was a nice sunny day. I was waiting at a bus stop for my bus to arrive, which usually takes a notable amount of time. So I was just wandering, watching people do their stuff. And then there was Wario. Just Wario in his overalls, standing near the bus stop, looking around as if he was searching for something.
A young boy with his mother passed by, talking loudly about the large man he just saw, which made Wario turn and look at him angrily. The kid started to cry, and his mother quickly took him away. The dream ended after that, with a loud slam of an opening bus door. Not mine, sadly.
It was a dream where I had complete control of my actions. I really wanted to come closer to Wario or even greet him, but didn't want to annoy him.

Last edited:
I was sitting on the toilet eating jelly bellies and Wario wad on the box acting as a mascot. That's how dream starts but the rest had nothing to do with Wario. So after my jelly belly toilet sess (sesh?) I head out, without washing my hands (ew) and then I see my dog on the counter sniffing teapot so I put him on the floor and throw out my Wario jelly bellies (also no they aren't garlic flavoured but then again most of my dreams don't involve taste including this one) I open the fridge and then
I don't actually remember the rest but I don't think it was too spectacular, just one of those day to day life with weird moments mixed in kinda dreams.

Had a dream I was watching a Nintendo themed cartoon in which a bunch of Nintendo characters had to stay in a disaster shelter because of a tsunami. It was oddly upbeat, and Wario was the shelter chef and main character. He had a bucket full of garlic powder and garlic decorated his kitchen. He made garlic Frosted Flakes by taking multiple heaping tablespoons out of his powder bucket and mixing it wish the cereal.

Last night I had one where the beginning of Earthbound happened, but at the part with Buzz Buzz, it was different. Orbulon was in the Oinker, landing where the meteor's supposed to be, and a bunch of random kids came to see him. Orbulon said he wanted to abduct children, making those kids run away scared.

Last night I had one where the beginning of Earthbound happened, but at the part with Buzz Buzz, it was different. Orbulon was in the Oinker, landing where the meteor's supposed to be, and a bunch of random kids came to see him. Orbulon said he wanted to abduct children, making those kids run away scared.
Pokey used Ness as a human shield!

Last night I dreamt that Orbulon was sad, so he played a piano and sang a song to express his sadness. But he sang in what kinda sounded like his alien talk from the first few WarioWares.

Last night I dreamt that Orbulon was sad, so he played a piano and sang a song to express his sadness. But he sang in what kinda sounded like his alien talk from the first few WarioWares.

Okay, he may not be blue, but he's an alien with a computer voice after all. :orbulon:

I had a dream where I was on this forum...
and nothing happened.

being honest though, that feels like the real forum at times...

Well, that's disappointing. ohgodimsad:

But at least your dreams are much more realistic than those of most others.

Back