Wario Related Dreams

I had a dream once that Jimmy T. and I were playing beach volleyball, with a nice sunset in the background. I was so happy because I thought he was the coolest person ever and I finally got to meet him. He hit the ball into the ocean, and somehow his wig went flying into there as well. When I returned from getting the ball and his hair, he was gone. Me sentí tan triste.

(Bad English)
(This dream may not be relate to wario)

I've recent have a dream about me playing a warioware game on the switch. I don't know what the title of this warioware game in the dream.

The Game start with Mario and a boo in a castle like area. I then enter the first level and once a enter the first level it put me in a minigame where you have to dodge Spike Balls while jumping to hit the number block 10 times to win the minigame.

Everything in my dream is not wario related after that
But during my dream I once saw a Fully 3D Model of a Cheer Reader from Rhythm Heaven

Welp, idk how old this is, but i remember having these two dreams a year ago when i started getting into Warioware and such-

First one was about me getting a copy of Warioware Touched. Everything seemed just fine...well, until the ending.

Instead, i got a ending where Godzilla attacked Diamond City and was destroying the city. Ashley and Red saw this, and brought Orbulon and casted a spell on him. So, Orbulon then went into a sailor moon like transformation and then turned into a giant, and then, it was a diffrent game. It was a fighting game, like street fighter, but instead of street fighter characters, it was me controlling a giant Orbulon and he was fighting Godzilla. After beating Godzilla, Ashley turned Orbulon back to normal, and for some reason, Ashley and Red got all the credit from the people of the city, including the employes! Which didin't make sense, since it was Orbulon who saved the city technically. Oh well, then the dream ended.

Anyways, here is the second dream. Me, my mom and grandma where just driving to the grocery store to buy food and such, but when we arrived, a giant Orbulon was terrorizing the shop, while everyone was screaming and running around. My mom and Grandma left the car , and told me to stay in the car and don't leave no matter what...stupid move.

'Cause Orbs found me and i tried to hide in the backseat, but then he just rips apart the roof of the car and picks me up. I screamed and was banging on his hand to let me go.... he didin't do that and instead teleported me to his ship. Meanwhile my mom and grandma where trying to save me...by calling the cops and such and of course, they couldn't do anything...again, another stupid move.

Anyways, i woke up, and i was stuck in a mayonaise jar, and i saw then Orbulon staring at me in the jar. He then took me out of the jar and put me on the desk. He then said " I wanted to learn more about the human body and you seemed like the perfect host! " and then, the dream ended...the end. I kinda wish that i continiued that dream, since it has stuck out for a really long time in my head. I dunno what he meant by " perfect host " or anything, but i hope i just had to learn him about the human body.

And that's it. Idk what is up with me and giants, but they where still pretty fun dreams. I might post more dreams i had before or maybe new dreams i had about the series.

WELP-

I had more dreams lately! And strangely about Orbulon-

You see, i changed my 3ds to spanish, just so i can learn more spanish so i can speak better spanish, since i am learning spanish currently in college. Makes sense, right?

Well, that also meant that the Warioware Gold game, everyone talks spanish aswell. So, i had a dream few days ago. I heard a really bizarre noise when i woke up in the dream. My bro came in and wonder what the hell was that sound, and i opened up my 3ds, and apperantly, they decided to update the game a bit to add more microgames and new features, and so, they also updated the alarm clock, so now, the clock was a timer that went down, and the character would sleep aswell, so they will snooze loudly. So, since my 3ds was in spanish and i choose the Orbulon alarm clock, Orbulon was the one snoozing...in spanish. Since it was Warioware Gold, the background was in gold aswell.

Then, when the alarm clock went off, Orbulon’s head suddley came up and it was in ” hyper realistic 3d ” and it flew around, as Orbulon said ” RING RING! ” over and over again, in spanish, to wake me up ( despite i was already up ). It didin’t stop til’ i played all three of the new minigames. I was terrified, since i didin’t know wtf was going on, and my bro sat next to me and asked what is going on. I told him everything and this isn’t supposed to happend and such. My bro still didin’t get it and decided to play the microgames, which was also in 3d. So, we played the minigames, and we failed. Even when we got it just right. So, when we failed all the games, Orbulon’s head fell over and exploded, and the screen asked in spanish if we wanted to try again. Of course, we choose no.

So, we decided to watch the new main cutscene instead, which was like the Mario and Sonic olympic games and the characters of Wario was on stage with Bowser and his minions for some reason and then Wario came up. I am at least glad that the crowd cheered for all of them, rather than just Ashley.

The second dream was about me being pen pals with Orbulon and we sended letters through a speaker of some sort ( Don’t ask ). Then, after days of not responding, i decided to go on a epic adventure to get more Robux on Roblox, but accideantly spend it all on Natural Disaster and i was near a lake with my old school budds and i got a bloody scar on my leg because i hit something underwater ( Don’t ask...). Then suddley, when i got home, i saw a new letter and it was from Orbulon! He said he was sick ( since aliens can get sick too, i guess..) and apologized over not sending a letter for so long...i understood, and just when i was about to send one, my mom came in and said i was going to miss the new Steven Universe episode, i decided to watch the episode while writing the letter. Then later, i went on Awful Movies wiki, and saw a new kids film about aliens and such...as the wiki said, it was BAD. Orbulon for some reason has a youtube channel in my dream and he made a reaction on the trailer, and let’s say...he was unimpressed. He also made ASMR vids for some reason ( Again...don’t...ask..), so when i was about to watch them, the dream ended.

I also had a dream recently when i was taking a nap, and it was about me being on a Minecraft server that used to be popular, but only few people visited nowdays. The guy promised that he would update it, but he haven’t updated it for 6 years. I decided to watch old youtube videos and it had many popular people playing it and chatting in it, and for some reason, Strong Bad, Orbulon and Ashley was in it too ( ididintknowtheylovedminecraft ). Then later in the dream, i was going on a field trip with some old classmates, together with some cartoon characters, gaming characters and such. I was depressed as shit in the dream, because i didin’t have anyone to talk to. So, while everyone was excited over the trip, i wasn’t, and i slowly went to the bus and sat all alone on a seat. Earlier that day, we where drawing on the same paper, to show how much we loved eachoter and shit, but i drew myself all alone, because, again, i felt horrible. So, as i sat down, Orbs realised how miserable i was, decided to sit next to me and gave me some life advice. We had a nice chat and he made me feel better. Thanks Orbulon! I needed that!

And yeah, that’s it. They where way weirder than the other dreams i mention before, but oddly enjoyable.

” hyper realistic 3d ”

You mean like this?

62ac5a2857d8ad2e2a9cba75ed4ef77e.jpg

Sorry if this is bad to post because it's inactive but...

I was talking with my grandma on the phone yesterday about how I am so excited for Get It Together!, and so last night I had a dream that my grandma was watching TV and it showed a 360 degree commercial for the game of Dr. Crygor dancing in his little floaty (like the in-game win animation). He was a 2D image in a similar style to Doom, and she called me and asked if this was the game I was talking about, and I said "Yes!!"!

Sorry if this is bad to post because it's inactive but...

I was talking with my grandma on the phone yesterday about how I am so excited for Get It Together!, and so last night I had a dream that my grandma was watching TV and it showed a 360 degree commercial for the game of Dr. Crygor dancing in his little floaty (like the in-game win animation). He was a 2D image in a similar style to Doom, and she called me and asked if this was the game I was talking about, and I said "Yes!!"!
Man, I loved that! I now want the developers animating a dancing party with the Warioware characters later in the game.

Also, off-topic, but I also had a Warioware Get it together type dream. It was about the beginning cutscene and Wario showing off what the new game could do. So, they all got excited and it apparently could also help them get new hobbies and a few other crap, like Orbulon into sports like Tennis, 5-Volt starting up a massage place, Dribble being the customer, etc.

So yeah, i am pretty excited for the game too.

Damn, I wish I had some nice Wario-related dreams to share too, but sadly for some reason or another I hardly ever have video game related dreams nowadays. Now that I think of it, I've had barely have any dreams at all in the past two years. Perhaps my over-exhausted and perpetually restless mind are to blame here.

Damn, I wish I had some nice Wario-related dreams to share too, but sadly for some reason or another I hardly ever have video game related dreams nowadays. Now that I think of it, I've had barely have any dreams at all in the past two years. Perhaps my over-exhausted and perpetually restless mind are to blame here.
need to quit smokin the pot

I just ad a dream in which I was playing Virtual Boy Wario Land in higher difficulties, and the game had a lot of extra spikes that you had to avoid in order to progress. I'm aware that the real game actually offers a hard mode with extra spikes, but in my dream, there was another difficulty after hard, but this time, the spikes were so common and placed in such a way that levels turned into puzzles. Just like those from WL3 (and the final level from WL2), you had to stop and think how to make any sort progress before doing anything. You know the deal: jumping while crawling, abusing gameplay quirks, etc.

Dunno why but there's something inherently funny about Wario crashing to his death in a yellow Reliant Regal while drinking Starbuck's Coffee and carrying Oreos.

Whoops! I didn't realise until now that I accidentally put this in the wrong thread! That's what I get for being online while tired AF.

I hope you're not too stressed out, whether it be because of work or specific people or something.
Thanks, but no, it's not because of work, however the "specific people" thing certainly plays a role. But even then, it's just that I've been through a lot recently, and even before that my life wasn't exactly pleasant. That's also why I aren't as active as I used to be.

twas a joke, browski
W'know, browski. wariosm2;

Back