Wario Teaches Typing - A Wario Text Adventure

S: I wish I brought my life jacket.
C: You can come build a sandcastle with us.
K: Poyo!
S: Thanks, maybe that'll help.
C: I think so.
s: it's nice seeing sonic having fun on the beach.
P: Yeah it is.
T: I agree.
W: Sans, are you ok?
The inflatable Sans says nothing, obviously
W: Sans?
s: i'm over here.
W: Oh, there you are.
s: i see you found my inflatable replica of myself.
P: Why do you have that?
s: i forgot why.
T: Did you just find it "humerus"?
s: yeah. wait, "humerus", that was good.
P: Nyeh heh heh! Yeah, that was. I admit, I, the Great Papyrus, liked that pun.
T: You don't hate puns?
P: No, I only dislike them when it's a bad pun or a bad time for a pun.
T: The more you know.

Not to worry Baker Man, I'll write the rest of the beach shenanigans the crew got into.

Kat: Oh, this is going to be so much fun!

Ana: I haven't been on a beach in too long!

Kat: It's been 2 months since the release of Warioware: Move It! Ana...

Ana: Oh, right, sorry, forgot about that...

They then proceed to get the biggest parfait the seaside place had on their menu, killed the worker and didn't even pay for it, and went to sunbathe on two deck chairs until they got a tan and then played in the ocean with Sans, Papyrus, Tails, Peppino and Wario.

Dedede: Oh man, next time I reopen up Cappy's town parliament after 10 years, I should make it have a beach! I haven't had this much fun in ages! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Oh, check out this cool castle! Hold on!

Dedede somehow expertly makes a sand version of himself and a derpy sand version of Escargoon before placing them at the top of the sandcastle.

Sonic: Wow! I didn't know you could model so good! Where'd you learn that from!?

Dedede: Chef Kawasaki taught me!

Kirby: Poyo!

Anyways, for the rest of the day, the guys had fun and then they decided to stay at the beach for dinner before they realised that the guy who runs the seaside place is dead and they would have to go home and eat.

Wario: WAAAAAAAAAH! NOOOOOOOO! I won't get to have such garlicky, beautiful, succulent foods at that place.

Wario then has a mental breakdown whilst Peppino got so angry about this that he killed every single fish in the ocean before he wiped out all marine species in the world and brought them all for dinner.

Peppino: This is all that I could-a find! Bon appetite, paisanos!

Then, Peppino stated a fire to cook everyone's meals and everyone had a good meal and Wario made sure to garnish his meal with garlic cloves, garlic oil, garlic bread slices as well as a whole melted pot of garlic butter. Then, everyone began to talk to each other but Stolas and Bowser got up and sneaked off and then returned and announced something to everyone, with Stolas carrying a bottle of blue liquid labelled *Makes fireballs into fireworks*.

Stolas: Me and Bowser have prepared a most beauteous show for you tonight. We hope you enjoy it.

Bowser: BWAHAHAHAHA! That's right! Owl boy and I spent all day practising and we only had to buy 3 extra shells for me during rehearsals, so get ready for the greatest firework show you'll see in your lives schnooks!

Stolas: Whenever you are ready Bowser. Also, if you ever call me that again, I WILL petrify you.

Stolas then chugged the blue liquid down Bowser's throat and Bowser then breathed several fireballs in a single direction and Stolas used his telekineses powers to display the fireballs in beautiful patterns as they explode into fireworks. It was a beautiful show and at the end, when Stolas and Bowser took a bow, everyone applauded for them. But then, it was time for everyone to go back to Wario's.

Back at Wario's house

Wario: Alright everyone, ready to jump in?

All: Ready

Wario: Alrighty! LET'S-A-GO!

Everyone got sucked back into the TV ready to find the Golden Gale and face more strange worlds that awaited them...

Last edited:
btw, not part of the story yet, but i think all 3 of us could make an ending, 3 authors, 3 endings.
naturally, the endings would be good, neutral, and bad. I could elaborate further a bit later on if you guys wanted

But it was too late to tune into Golden Gale, so they ended up in the Sonic X episode "Mission: Match Up"
S: What is this?
T: Wait a minute, this looks familiar...
C: Yes, it does.
S: Is that Vector?
T/C: Are those... us in there?
T: Wait, I remember this, we need to lay low.
W: Huh?
T: Sonic, Cosmo, and I are here,
W: Yeah.
T: but we're also over there,
W: Yup.
T: and if we talked to anyone here, it could have BAD effects, including ripping a hole in the spacetime continuum.
W: Oh, that's bad.
A little later, when Tails and Cosmo decorate for the party after the shenanigans in the episode
C: We look so cute over there.
T: Yeah, I guess we do.
Sans, whispering to Papyrus: looks like someone likes someone.
Papyrus, whispering back: Even if so, we shouldn't butt in, just let them have their moment.
Sans, whispering back: yeah.
S: We all just spectated this time, and this just ended up being filler in the series that our adventure has become.
s: yeah, but i think it may have been good development between those two.
P: Wait, are you talking about the episode, or us right now?
S/s: i think it's applicable to both, honestly.
S: Jinx, you owe me a soda.
s: aw.
The episode ends, and they all exit the TV.
W: That was weird.
T: I kind of enjoyed it.
S: Of course.
The episode in question

also, I just realized we made it to 7 pages

Good idea Baker Man, couldn't really decide which ending each author would be assigned (when we get to the endings ofc) so I spun a Wheel of Names to decide and this is what the almighty wheel decided: I am going to write the bad ending, Dabbit is going to write the good ending and Baker Man is going to write the neutral ending. Hope this helps ;)

It's in the morning and Wario just woke up and went downstairs and, to his surprise, he saw the whole crew downstairs waiting for him.

Wario: Hold on! I need to have my breakfast first!

Wario then had his daily breakfast, which consisted of 12 eggs, a pound of bacon, 32 sausages, an entire loaf of bread with grape jelly and a pot of coffee, all garnished with garlic cloves, garlic oil and garlic mayonnaise.

Wario: Alright. You all seem to be in a good mood today. Is there anything up?

Tails: I think I've managed to come up with a good plan in order for us to defeat this Golden Gale and save the whole of the space time continuum from destruction.

Sonic: None of us heard his plan yet, but we also decided to go out on a picnic to cool our minds down!

Wario: OK, I'll get ready.

After everyone got ready, they all went in Wario's car to the picnic site,where they lay out a blanket and set up the food.

Papyrus: I made my signature spaghetti!
Sans: and as for me, I got some delicious sprinkles
Kat and Ana: We got our favourite sushi sets!
Stolas: I decided to make us my signature cocktail, but made it non-alcoholic for the day.
Peppino: I made my signature pizza sandwiches right from my own restaurant!
Sonic, Tails and Cosmo: Don't forget to save some room for chili dogs.
Bowser: I made you schnooks some classic super spicy Bowser Curry. Enjoy!
Dedede: I got some barbeque flavour tater chips for us! A Dedede classic!
Kirby: Poyo! (I got a cake from Popstar for us!)
Wario: Alright, dig in! As for me, I got some garlic sandwiches to enjoy!

So they all ate and had a good time but just before they were about to go back to Wario's house again, Wario realised

Wario: Tails! You need to tell us the plan you were talking about!

Tails: Oh yeah, I almost forgot! But you all need to listen VERY carefully as I am going to put us in teams of 3 for this plan.

All: OK

Tails: OK, so here's the plan...

A little note but you CAN actually make Stolas's signature cocktail, there is a fan-made recipe for it. It's only alcoholic though, so I can't have it :(

Recipe: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/stolas-shooting-star--551409548143642340/

Last edited:
Good idea Baker Man, couldn't really decide which ending each author would be assigned (when we get to the endings ofc) so I spun a Wheel of Names to decide and this is what the almighty wheel decided: I am going to write the bad ending, Dabbit is going to write the good ending and Baker Man is going to write the neutral ending. Hope this helps
I think you'll be great with the bad ending, I already also had one in mind for each depending on which one I write so I just have to keep that in mind, you guys'll just have to wait and see what I had cooking up. And when the endings are done, we should decide which is the story's TRUE ending.

T: We're going to go in the TV, and we're going to take whatever shenanigans they throw at us until we get to Eclair,
s: yep.
T: then, 3 of us distract him, another 3 attack him while he's distracted, and the other 3 take care of any other enemies there.
S: What are the groups?
T: I say the squads should be led by Wario, Dedede, and Sonic.
PE: I'll join Wario's team.
P: I'll join his team, too. Nyeh heh heh.
T: Wario has Peppino and Papyrus, got it.
s: i guess i'll join dedede.
KI: Poyo!
T: I'll take that as a "Me too!", Dedede has Sans and Kirby.
S: Now, who wants to join my team?
A small bit of silence
T: I guess I will.
C: You guys need one more, right?
T: Yeah, why?
C: I want to join.
T: Alright. Sonic has Cosmo and me on his team.
K/A: What about us?
ST: I'm not there.
B: Me neither.
T: You guys can stay here if you want.
K/A: That sounds alright.
s: hang on i need to draw the teams.
T: Ok Sans, go ahead.
s: done.
T: Looks pretty good for someone who didn't put much effort into it.
s: thanks, i see you notice the little amount of effort i put in.
S: Let me see. Hehe, that's funny.
s: thanks.
theyletsansdrawtheteams.png

Last edited:
At Wario's house
W: OK everyone, let's all just stick to what Tails said and take down that Eclair. I say that me, Peppino and Papyrus should go and deal with Eclair.
S: I'm actually pretty good at distracting people. I do it to Knuckles all the time. So I say that me, Tails and Cosmo should distract Eclair beforehand.
D: Well then, I guess me, Sans and dat dere Kirbeh should take care of other enemies in that area.
W: OK, let's take this clown down!
Wario, Peppino, Papyrus, Sonic, Tails, Cosmo, Dedede, Sans and Kirby all entered into the TV to find themselves in a dark room.
T: That's weird... This world seems to be much more different than the others...
PE: Yes-a. This-a place seems to be-a less colourful than the other worlds
s: And not an enemy is in sight too.
S: Hold on. Is that Eclair right in front of us.
C: I'm not sure. But let's distract him anyways.
But just as Sonic, Tails and Cosmo approached "Eclair", the figure revealed itself to be a fake cardboard copy of Eclair with a crackling tape of him laughing manically, much to everyone's surprise.
P: I, the Great Papyrus, can conclude that WE'VE ALL BEEN TRICKED!
Just then, like glass shards, the darkness cracked to reveal a white, empty void and Eclair's voice echoed throughout.
E: HAHAHA! YOU IDIOTS FELL FOR IT! NOW THANKS TO MY ACTIONS, YOU ARE UNABLE TO ESCAPE THIS VOID! MIGHT AS WELL SAY YOUR LAST WORDS AS YOU ROT HERE FOREVER! HAHAHA HAHAHA!
All: NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Meanwhile, back at DC, Kat, Ana, Stolas and Bowser were all at the mall shopping and genuinely having fun.
B: So how do I look in this, chumps!?
A: You look kinda scary!
B: PERFECT! I'LL TAKE IT!
Stolas suddenly gets a presence that someone is following them.
ST: Sorry to interrupt you both for a second but I have a feeling that some strange figure is looking out for us.
K: Stolas, are you sure you're not having hallucinations?
ST: I'm not. I promise you, someone's there!
K: OK guys, let's look for this "mysterious figure!" You ready, Ana?
A: You know it sis!
B: Aw, I didn't even get to pay for this!
ST, K AND A: NOW!
B: FINE! Killjoys...
So eventually they followed what seemed to be chocolate footsteps that led them to an abandoned car park in the mall, where the 4 found none other than the real Eclair.
ST: Hold on, so you were the one who's all behind this aren't you!
E: Yes, it was me! I must say that I'm impressed that you found me here! No matter! I trapped all of your friends in the TV where they can't escape and now, I am going to use my newfound powers to destroy this universe and create my own. Starting with you four!
B: BAH ! YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN BEAT US!? IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS, CHUMP!
K: Yeah we're going to take you down for good!
E: Ooooh I'm so scared.
A: Yeah! Be scared!
E: Does no one get the definition of sarcasm here? No matter, I think it's about time we end this here and now!

Final Destination from Super Smash Bros. Brawl starts up as Bowser, Kat, Ana and Stolas prepare for battle.

Last edited:
B: Bring it on, you Cyrus wannabe! And before you ask, it's a Pokemon reference.
K: Okay.
Meanwhile, in the void, 3 more fall in
W: What are you guys doing here?
KN: Not sure.
SH: We just got trapped in here.
WL: Well, you guys brought your laptops or Steam Decks, right?
W: Yep, of course.
S: There's Int-
KN: Wario, why are you using a controller?
W: I'm used to playing on console.
SH: IT'S A PS4 CONTROLLER TOO!
WL: WAHAHAHAHAHA!
W: Shh, he'll find out we have internet connection if you shout it.
KN: Well, let's play some Moon, shall we?
WL: Are we going to get trapped in there again?
T: That'd be way more interesting that this nightmare.
KN: Ok, let's do this.
SH: Should we activate Nightmare?
WL: How do we do that again?
W: Get trapped in the receiving bay by the excavators, then kill yourself, then when you respawn, the song will start.
KN: We need the power on first.
They do that and activate Nightmare
W: Hmm, kind of fitting for our current situation.
KN: Yeah, honestly.
WL: Can you imagine if we got trapped in this map?
W: That'd su-
Papyrus points at Tails, Cosmo, and Kirby
P: There are children here.
W: I mean, that'd be really bad, especially since one of us would have to switch out with whoever's taking Samantha's place.
SH: Oh yeah.
T: Well, hopefully the ones who stayed help us, and if not, I loved you guys, especially you, Sonic, Cosmo, and Knuckles.
Tails hugs them
KN: Wait until this round's over.
T: Ok.
He hugs Knuckles after the round ends
theboisins p a c e.png

help.png

Meanwhile, back at the fight...
Oh boi, how about you do this part? This could even be your bad ending right now, and then Dabbit and I do our endings after the final battle
accidentally posted too soon, ah well.

Last edited:
I might build up some more tension and add some more story before I write up my ending. But also, I got a pretty good thought. How about, for each ending, there could be a specific lyrical song that all of the characters in the story could cover for each of our own endings. I already thought of the bad ending and my lyrical song cover, but you guys will have to wait a bit more before I show you what I'm cooking up.

Final Destination from Smash Brawl resumes. Back at the battlefield, Stolas, Bowser, Kat and Ana all began to notice that this world is beginning to glitch out.

A: Wait, hold on, what's happening to Diamond City?
E: I've gotten so powerful over the last few battles that I managed to find the Golden Gale which gives me access to a special collide that allows me the break the dimensions between worlds and destroy and create worlds altogether.
ST: We have to act fast before we too will be lost in this world! My grimoire, for some reason, doesn't work here, so looks like we can only fight!
B: Alright! It's SHOWTIME!
Eclair suddenly opens up rifts from the space time continuum and these rifts sent out giant meteors of debris from other worlds, which Kat and Ana expertly jumped across and directly went to Eclair. Meanwhile, Bowser managed to blow up an explosive fireball to directly attack Eclair, whilst Stolas transformed into his true demon form and flew across and opened his jagged teeth to bite Eclair whole.
E: I can't let you do that! Begone, fools!

Just before Kat and Ana leaped onto Eclair to damage them, the last meteor exploded sending them flying onto the ground. The fireball was then deflected right back at Bowser, causing an explosion to severely harm him. As for Stolas, Eclair, with the palm of his godly hand, lassoed blessed rope around the demon, draining it's powers before Stolas too, fell to the ground. All 4 were then tied up and were held up above sawblades.

E: Now it's about time that I showed you ALL a little surprise I've been working on!

Eclair slowly became more giant and he started to get covered in molten gold and soon had a much more grotesque expression than normal, and became the eldritch horror that is the Golden Gale.

GG: Ḯ̶̜̑̒ ̸̪̓̿̑W̸̨̤̬̘̒͆Ă̵̧͕̬͎͊S̷̱͗͑̂ ̴͉͎̯̐Ṱ̵̢̔͂͌Ḧ̸͖̹É̴̬ ̸̻̀̄̒G̶̳͗͒O̷̝̪͂L̸͉͔̄ͅD̸̺̞͖́̏E̸̡͚̖̊̈N̷͇̓̏̕ ̶̤̼̻̀G̴̲͠A̴̡͝L̷̦̻̳̇̂̈͗ͅE̸͖̒ ̶̩̭̽̒̄̎ͅT̶̢́̈Ḧ̶̩̠̻̍É̴̳̼̺͓ ̴̟̌͊͌̕W̵̛̹͐̎͒H̵͈̭̤͂Ö̷̢́́̀L̵̬͇͎̮̍̚͘Ę̸̥͆̃͋ ̸̯̼́̀̈́͜ͅT̷̡̡̜̹̽̌̊̔Í̷̗͚M̴̪̱̺̓͐̚Ë̸̛̲͎͍͇̈͘!̵̝̏͂̌ ̷̩̓̇͂Â̸͉̘N̸͕̠̏̉̀D̵͙̆̔ ̸̦͖̓̌A̶̫̿͒̊Ļ̵̀͂L̸̰͊͋̕ ̴̙̄͒̂O̴͉̽̚F̵̘̠͇̂ ̵̮̤̮͑͆͘͜Y̵̢̢̝̆͝O̸̠̜̯͈͐̕U̸̖͒ ̶̡̣̰̱̔͝A̷̩̩̞̰̐͌̈́R̸̠͔̪͋̔͌́Ẻ̵͓̞̾ͅ ̵̡́Ą̶͙̪̎B̷̭̰̬̒̉O̶͔͓͚̲͑Ǔ̸̖̟̠̯̔Ţ̴̱̤̼̃̂̒̎ ̶̭̜̗̎́̑͋ͅT̵̛̰͗̏Ö̸͙ ̷͕͗͘B̴̪̱̪̐ͅȨ̴̪̦̇̈́̒̕C̸̣͂̾͑̚Ŏ̷͈̦̩̃͠Ḿ̸̮Ẽ̸̳̖̚ ̸̗͕̓̆͐P̸̻̌̈́́͌L̶̞͚͖̊̓̉̕Ǎ̵̙̭̀̄̓Y̶̨̭̻͒̑͊̂ͅT̸̙̤̀̌̕ͅH̷̻͐́͝I̸̻̤̐N̸̨̢̰̺̆G̶͈͍͖̞̊̋͝Ṡ̵̬͗͝ ̵̧͇̭̬̑͗Ȃ̵͈N̷̳̈́D̵̺͖͕́ ̴̘͚̪̈́W̷̳̙̬̯͊̇E̸̝̠͛'̵̛̮̠̖̳̋̐R̸̜͓̅ͅE̸̪̹̓̍̑̐ͅ ̸̢̻̠̳̎͒͐͠A̶̢̝̻͍͊̚͝Ḽ̸̱̝̈́̾̓͂Ḷ̵͇̅͘ ̴̣̠̹̂̐Ǵ̶̲̿̊͘Õ̷̜̽̾́͜I̵̩̮̐͜Ñ̷͇͔͗̾G̴̙̎͆̏͝ ̵͎̤̯͋̏̅̚T̶̗̥̑Ò̸̱̜̽̕ ̵̨̛̤́͐̎Ḣ̸̗̃̌͝A̶̝͒V̶̺́̈́̽È̵̛̻̔͆ ̶̢̘͆̎̒S̵̡̗͑ͅO̵̟̍̕ ̷̢̗̱̇͑̚M̷̧̘̿̉̓͒Ụ̵̱͔͈̄C̶̱̫̟̤̚H̷͈̙̄̂̅ͅ ̵̨̹̙̰̓̚Ḟ̷̤̈́̀̚ͅȖ̵͈̹̞̑͠Ñ̵̟̺̐͗̾!̴̮̺̎̕!̴̪̽͗̚!̶̮̙͖̈́!̶̻̟̬̓̌̕ ̷̭͒̅͘

K: What are we gonna do!?
A (crying): I don't want to die like this!
B: Tell Junior that I love him!
ST: It's not all over yet.
K,A and B: WHAT!?
ST: Shhhh! Remember how that Eclair mentioned that a collider allowed him to break dimensions and create and destroy them?
B: Yeah?
ST: Well, I have a feeling that that collider came from the Golden Gale show itself, which is currently the place where everyone else is trapped. If they find the collider, they can free us and we might have a chance at winning this war!

Also, I think we should make a rule for the endings that if an author posts a reply on the thread that starts their ending to the story, then only that person should reply to the thread until they finished their ending. This is the first post relating to the bad ending, so now I can only reply on this thread until I completed the ending
So yeah, I'm planning to make my ending not too long but not too short either. Hope this helps.

I might build up some more tension and add some more story before I write up my ending. But also, I got a pretty good thought. How about, for each ending, there could be a specific lyrical song that all of the characters in the story could cover for each of our own endings. I already thought of the bad ending and my lyrical song cover, but you guys will have to wait a bit more before I show you what I'm cooking up.

Final Destination from Smash Brawl resumes. Back at the battlefield, Stolas, Bowser, Kat and Ana all began to notice that this world is beginning to glitch out.

A: Wait, hold on, what's happening to Diamond City?
E: I've gotten so powerful over the last few battles that I managed to find the Golden Gale which gives me access to a special collide that allows me the break the dimensions between worlds and destroy and create worlds altogether.
ST: We have to act fast before we too will be lost in this world! My grimoire, for some reason, doesn't work here, so looks like we can only fight!
B: Alright! It's SHOWTIME!
Eclair suddenly opens up rifts from the space time continuum and these rifts sent out giant meteors of debris from other worlds, which Kat and Ana expertly jumped across and directly went to Eclair. Meanwhile, Bowser managed to blow up an explosive fireball to directly attack Eclair, whilst Stolas transformed into his true demon form and flew across and opened his jagged teeth to bite Eclair whole.
E: I can't let you do that! Begone, fools!

Just before Kat and Ana leaped onto Eclair to damage them, the last meteor exploded sending them flying onto the ground. The fireball was then deflected right back at Bowser, causing an explosion to severely harm him. As for Stolas, Eclair, with the palm of his godly hand, lassoed blessed rope around the demon, draining it's powers before Stolas too, fell to the ground. All 4 were then tied up and were held up above sawblades.

E: Now it's about time that I showed you ALL a little surprise I've been working on!

Eclair slowly became more giant and he started to get covered in molten gold and soon had a much more grotesque expression than normal, and became the eldritch horror that is the Golden Gale.

GG: Ḯ̶̜̑̒ ̸̪̓̿̑W̸̨̤̬̘̒͆Ă̵̧͕̬͎͊S̷̱͗͑̂ ̴͉͎̯̐Ṱ̵̢̔͂͌Ḧ̸͖̹É̴̬ ̸̻̀̄̒G̶̳͗͒O̷̝̪͂L̸͉͔̄ͅD̸̺̞͖́̏E̸̡͚̖̊̈N̷͇̓̏̕ ̶̤̼̻̀G̴̲͠A̴̡͝L̷̦̻̳̇̂̈͗ͅE̸͖̒ ̶̩̭̽̒̄̎ͅT̶̢́̈Ḧ̶̩̠̻̍É̴̳̼̺͓ ̴̟̌͊͌̕W̵̛̹͐̎͒H̵͈̭̤͂Ö̷̢́́̀L̵̬͇͎̮̍̚͘Ę̸̥͆̃͋ ̸̯̼́̀̈́͜ͅT̷̡̡̜̹̽̌̊̔Í̷̗͚M̴̪̱̺̓͐̚Ë̸̛̲͎͍͇̈͘!̵̝̏͂̌ ̷̩̓̇͂Â̸͉̘N̸͕̠̏̉̀D̵͙̆̔ ̸̦͖̓̌A̶̫̿͒̊Ļ̵̀͂L̸̰͊͋̕ ̴̙̄͒̂O̴͉̽̚F̵̘̠͇̂ ̵̮̤̮͑͆͘͜Y̵̢̢̝̆͝O̸̠̜̯͈͐̕U̸̖͒ ̶̡̣̰̱̔͝A̷̩̩̞̰̐͌̈́R̸̠͔̪͋̔͌́Ẻ̵͓̞̾ͅ ̵̡́Ą̶͙̪̎B̷̭̰̬̒̉O̶͔͓͚̲͑Ǔ̸̖̟̠̯̔Ţ̴̱̤̼̃̂̒̎ ̶̭̜̗̎́̑͋ͅT̵̛̰͗̏Ö̸͙ ̷͕͗͘B̴̪̱̪̐ͅȨ̴̪̦̇̈́̒̕C̸̣͂̾͑̚Ŏ̷͈̦̩̃͠Ḿ̸̮Ẽ̸̳̖̚ ̸̗͕̓̆͐P̸̻̌̈́́͌L̶̞͚͖̊̓̉̕Ǎ̵̙̭̀̄̓Y̶̨̭̻͒̑͊̂ͅT̸̙̤̀̌̕ͅH̷̻͐́͝I̸̻̤̐N̸̨̢̰̺̆G̶͈͍͖̞̊̋͝Ṡ̵̬͗͝ ̵̧͇̭̬̑͗Ȃ̵͈N̷̳̈́D̵̺͖͕́ ̴̘͚̪̈́W̷̳̙̬̯͊̇E̸̝̠͛'̵̛̮̠̖̳̋̐R̸̜͓̅ͅE̸̪̹̓̍̑̐ͅ ̸̢̻̠̳̎͒͐͠A̶̢̝̻͍͊̚͝Ḽ̸̱̝̈́̾̓͂Ḷ̵͇̅͘ ̴̣̠̹̂̐Ǵ̶̲̿̊͘Õ̷̜̽̾́͜I̵̩̮̐͜Ñ̷͇͔͗̾G̴̙̎͆̏͝ ̵͎̤̯͋̏̅̚T̶̗̥̑Ò̸̱̜̽̕ ̵̨̛̤́͐̎Ḣ̸̗̃̌͝A̶̝͒V̶̺́̈́̽È̵̛̻̔͆ ̶̢̘͆̎̒S̵̡̗͑ͅO̵̟̍̕ ̷̢̗̱̇͑̚M̷̧̘̿̉̓͒Ụ̵̱͔͈̄C̶̱̫̟̤̚H̷͈̙̄̂̅ͅ ̵̨̹̙̰̓̚Ḟ̷̤̈́̀̚ͅȖ̵͈̹̞̑͠Ñ̵̟̺̐͗̾!̴̮̺̎̕!̴̪̽͗̚!̶̮̙͖̈́!̶̻̟̬̓̌̕ ̷̭͒̅͘

K: What are we gonna do!?
A (crying): I don't want to die like this!
B: Tell Junior that I love him!
ST: It's not all over yet.
K,A and B: WHAT!?
ST: Shhhh! Remember how that Eclair mentioned that a collider allowed him to break dimensions and create and destroy them?
B: Yeah?
ST: Well, I have a feeling that that collider came from the Golden Gale show itself, which is currently the place where everyone else is trapped. If they find the collider, they can free us and we might have a chance at winning this war!

Also, I think we should make a rule for the endings that if an author posts a reply on the thread that starts their ending to the story, then only that person should reply to the thread until they finished their ending. This is the first post relating to the bad ending, so now I can only reply on this thread until I completed the ending
So yeah, I'm planning to make my ending not too long but not too short either. Hope this helps.
y'know, u already had that only them at a time thing in mind for the endings, glad to see we're on the same page, good luck with the bad ending, i shall shut up until the bad ending is over, then it splits between then and the normal story
ihavearaygun.jpg

Last edited:
on another note oh boi, i don't think the 24hr cooldown applies to when someone's writing and ending, on account of the fact that only they can write the story during their respective ending (you during bad, dabbit during good, and me during neutral)

Meanwhile, back at the void
T: OK, I know that it basically looks like we're trapped here forever, but surely there must be a way out of here, right?
S: This isn't Mission Impossible l'il buddy. We're stuck forever.
W: Well, it's been fun, but all good things must come to an end. And ours is not too far now...
Dedede's hammer suddenly makes a beeping sound
PE: What is that-a beeping noise?
D: Sounds like my hammer is picking up a signal. My rocket hammer has a metal detector inserted into it in case of sticky situations.
T: Well then Dedede, keep walking around this place and tell me if the beeping is getting any louder or quicker
Dedede began to walk around as the beeping got louder and father before it finally reached its loudest point
D: This is the loudest it can get Tails, and it's right here!
T: Nice job! Now let's see here...
Tails touches the wall of the void only to find out a breathtaking discovery.
T: There's something behind here!
SH: That's not possible Tails. We're trapped here in a void where everything is all just the same.
T: LISTEN! The walls around every other place in this void feels like, well...
K: Walls?
T: Yes, BUT, this particular wall feel like glass. And it's also slightly transparent too, mabye it's a way out!
S: You ready to end this nightmare Dedede?
D: Born here, ehehehehe!

Dedede uses his rocket to launch a spindashing Sonic so hard into the glassy area that it shattered and revealed a black void with a slight orange glow.

T: YES! We can finally stop Eclair and his wicked plans now!
WL: Do you know what that weird glow over there is?
W: Let's go investigate.
The guys kept on walking through this black, endless night rather frightened before they arrived to the glow's location.
T: Is that... a collider?

Meanwhile, back at DC, the Golden Gale uses his interdimensional powers to hitch out this reality and end all life within it before taking Stolas, Kat, Ana and Bowser to the other side of the universe, where golden cracks began to form around several rifts.
GG: Ạ̴͍͐̍̒T̴͓͊̌̓̄̄ ̵̳͔̘͚̊̂͠L̴̛͎͕̬̇̏ͅÄ̴̪̭͈̱́̿͠S̷͙̼̩̓͂̕͜T̷̝̩͔͒̑̓͝,̴̲͕̈͒͌ ̶̼̣̚M̴̜͖̰͕̥̾̓͝͝Y̸̙̪̝͔̰͛͂ ̷̞̀́̀̓P̶̼̽͛̉ͅE̴͇̰̣̟̰͊̓̂̕͝R̵͔̙̲̩̒̉F̷̧̯̼̰̂̕E̵̠̗̖̭̎Ċ̷̮̟͉̲͚T̵͉͌̾͌͊͋ ̸̤̘͚́Ú̵̘̣͓̟̎͘͠͠N̷̲̥̠͎̈́̉Į̷̻̓V̴͍̞̳͓͗Ě̷͚R̶̟͙̹̆́̚ͅS̷͕͚͚̬̄͋̃͒͝Ȅ̸̺̩̟͔̮͑̍̈́͘ ̸̥̲̔I̴̡̮̹̖̅̿Ṡ̷̡̨̙̥ ̴̧̦͙͊̽́Ȃ̷͙͠B̴̤̻̰̅̈́̐̀O̸̻͙̓Ŭ̵̼̘̰T̴͉̉̄̾͗ ̶̢̧̜̯̝͂̓T̶͕̝̉̇͌͘Ǒ̷͚͆̈́ ̵̭̫̪͒͌̓̕B̵̥͓͋͘͠L̶͉̑̾́̕O̵̜̓͌͝S̶̗̉̏̉ͅŜ̶̙͉̙̑͑̕O̶̝̟̜͇͛͝M̶̠̯̺̚͝͠!̷̺͕͒ ̶̡̯͌͆A̵͎̘̼͔͛Ḽ̸̥̲͙̒̽̾̕L̷̋̀̈́͜͝ ̷̠̩͉̣̍̐̽̈́W̵͓̝̔̏̀̋̒I̵̢̛͎̜̹̐̊͝͝L̵͕̓Ľ̵̢̧̜͛̄͌̈́ͅ ̶̥̰̯̦́̉̑͌͝N̵̡̩̝̊̊́̋͆E̴̢̬̲̞̒̓͒͋V̴̜̲̾̈́͛̃̚Ĕ̶͔R̴̢͓̎̎̕͘ ̵̺̱̋͛̄̽͝S̵̟̲̲̮͍͐È̸͚͓̮͇̞̄̿É̴͕̘͌͊͒͝ ̶̢̫͖͙͙̽T̵͈͔͈̺͆́̀̈́͆H̴̛̜̲͇̮̍̽E̵̥͍͂̔̏ ̴͓͈̖͚̓͌̈́L̷̢͉̈́Ḯ̴̫̖̖̍̓ͅG̶͙̒͋H̵̢͕̖̆͋͆͠T̶͎̼̦̔̑̅͋̈ ̶̛̹̦͕͗͝O̶̧͔̤̼̊F̷̛͍͖̻̆ ̸̗̳͖̖̔͌̑D̸̹͗Â̸̼̐̾̍̍Y̸̧̖͉̫͕̿̈́̏͘ ̴̯̝̬̫͛́̊͗̀ͅA̵̧͕͐́G̶̤͔̝͗̐͌A̵̛̙͓͈͛͛ͅÎ̷̧̛̹̳̞̦̈̑N̴̢̯̻͕͒̐̕,̶̧̹̯͆͘͝ ̶̺̹͚͈͕́̂̕͠Ǫ̸̩͉͖͒͂̆N̸͚̆͒͆L̴̘̃̒̑̚Ỳ̸̧̨̠͊́ ̵̼͈̈́̐͛T̴͚̰̍̎̅H̴̛͍̥̝̝̼̀̾͘̚Ę̵̞̙̎ ̴̝̝̇̑E̶̟͂́̋̚V̸̨̥̦̏̿͜I̴̪̠̘͋L̶̡̬͉̣̍͊͘͜ ̷͈͈̥̼̆͌͋L̴̞̓͆͝I̸̜͚̽͑͆Ğ̵̣͙̞̖͑̚H̷̟̫̘͑͠Ṯ̶͎̤̹̲͛ ̷̙̉̀̈́̔͋O̶̞̻̼͎͂̇́̋F̵̙̦̬̈́͗̃̑̆͜ ̷̛̝͌̌́͝T̴̼͔̔̈H̵̛͓͙̮̤̔̐͝ͅE̷̙̺͐̀ ̷̲̘͈͉̂̈́G̸͉̒́͂̅́O̶̲͚͍̪̿͜L̷̺̫̿ͅḐ̶̳̟͚̲͒̚E̴̡̢͉͖͋̅͛̌N̷͙̠͈̐͋͜ ̴̖̦͖͎͐̊̋͊̅G̴̱͎̿̈́̋͑̍A̸̟̥͊̉̓̕Ĺ̸͇̙Ȇ̶̢̯̀.̸͎̦̜̎́̍͝ ̴̛͕̼̅
ST: You won't win this war, Eclair. We are all powerful together and as long we stick together, we can take down even the greatest of evils.
GG: Y̵̛̥̱̔̂̑̐́̇O̵̢̐͋̄̒͝Ȗ̵̜̥̫̻̑͑̎̄̄͐̚'̷̢̺̰͂̊̉̉́R̷͓̣̗̼̼̹̥̈̿Ȩ̶͎͔͇͖̫̗̘̄̾̐̍̇̔̚ ̶̼̩͖̗̖̝͂̔̉̃͠G̴͉͔̫̯̝͎͉̣͊̉̐̄̕͝O̸̧̦̠̦̳̎̇I̶̜̞̅̎̔̓̄͋N̸̲̭͒͒̎G̴̰̰̯̻̅͑̓̎͋͂̚ ̶̡̗͙̹͔́̐͝ͅT̵̡̡̮͚̈́̂͌O̴͇̟̻̥̼͆̓̄̓͊̓̎ ̵̠̃͂̄͂͘N̴̞͖͍̑̇͛̓͘͜É̴̢̧͙̬̫̜̮̹̄È̸̢͙̥͕Ḓ̵̰̫̠̀̌̑̔̄̀̅͠ ̶̨̧͔̰̮̥͘͝Ą̴̛̭͜ ̷͖̾̋̉͊L̷̫̻̬͕̭̻̑̽͒Ȏ̸̖̜̱͚͕͓̣͕T̶̛̻̮͇͓̜̣̘̂̒̈́̊̇̒̕ ̵̺̤̪͔̜̝̩̘̍͗M̵͙͋Ǫ̴͕̹̪̼̗̟̅̃͜͝R̷̛͍̺̺̚Ȩ̶͎̠͙̰̫͕̔́̊̊̔͜ ̵̭̲̯̻̼͍̔́̋͌͐̅͝Ṱ̴͇̜̱̹̹̺̰͆H̵̹̪̯̤͊̍̓̀͛̀̚̚ͅͅĄ̸̛̖̎͌͂̋͂̃̃Ñ̷̜̘͈̘̹̠̆̀̏̐̊̕͜ ̶͙̰̐͂̔̊͐̓͘͜F̸͙̪̖̞͇̪͔̃͆́̈́Ṟ̶͉̘̈́͑͗Í̴̤̲̮͎͓̗͈̅͂͆̋͛̍E̴͚͌̇͌̈Ṅ̸̢̯̲̌̋̄͗͗̈́͜ͅD̷̘̩̭̖̑̈́̈͘͝Š̵͉̲̱̭̳̖̀͑͒͘͘Ḣ̸̲̫̣͎͉̅̓͘I̶͖̹̺̮͙͓͇̎͛̈́̿̚͝P̶̢̯̯̱̜̙̃̂ͅ ̵̡͘̕T̴̨̮̹̫͗̉̂̾͐O̷̢̨̫̩̣̱̍̃̂͝ͅ ̷̹̠̝̩̟̫͓̉̅̑͛͂B̴̧̧͍̫̩̤̀̉͐̇͋͌͘͘E̴̦̱͖̩̳̗͓̖̐̌̉͋̾̇͆A̶̠̬̯̭͚͆́͗̈̈͘T̴̛̩̝͔͇̱̈́̇̚͜ ̷̩͠Ṭ̴̻̅H̵̡̨̳͎̀͊̇̒̋I̷̧̟̗͓̝͉̽̈́̍͘ͅS̸̻͙̗̖̦̅̅͐̍ ̸̢̭̺̗̹̱͎͙͋U̶͎̐̉͆̍͒N̵̳̝̆̈́̉̀͂̕I̵̢̥̒̈́͂̑̈́͘V̴͔̣̻̟̈́̃̎͆̔̚͜Ḛ̷̪͔̝̲͎͇̹̏̿̂͛̆̐R̵̡̙̻̈̈̅̍̌̀̕͠S̶̠̬̩̻̓Ą̶̧̗̭͖̻͈̈́͌L̴̬̮̘̤͐͂ ̷͖̬̘͍̊T̷̙̬̙̤͑͑̃H̶̨̛͖̅̌͌̿̕͘͜Ṙ̶̡͍̾̋͋͋́̈́͘Ę̶̪̜̹̺̦̗͍̀̏̂͊̑̎͠Ȁ̷͚̪̖̹̘̩̆T̵͖͔̙̮̰͉̥̅ͅ.̸̨̫͉͕͙͕̪̭͑̐̀ ̶̡̡͚̩̖͇̘̑͛͐̑́
B (sarcastically): Yeah, I wonder what we'll need to even HOPE to defeat you!
A: It isn't per any chance a collider is it?
K: SIS!
A: Sorry!
GG: H̶̨̺̱͈̦̃O̵͓̭̞͖͎̻̔̃̀̅̆͐W̴̙̪̻̮̲̃̂̇̀̊͘͘ ̸̨̢̟̙̯͓̦̌̄̅̄̄̅̊̉D̵͎̫͙̈́̌̈Ǫ̵̛̳̽̔͑̽̆̀ ̵̩̬̼͙̐̓̐̄̕Y̴̜̐̐̈O̴̟̓͌̃̈́̐Ǔ̴̧̗̠̠̱̗̲̘ ̸̲̃̊́͑́̓͝P̴͔̀Ȃ̵̛̭͔̳̠̟̱͇͍̉̀̌̉̎͝T̸̙̩̉̅͛̚͝H̶͒͗͛̓͌́͜Ē̵̡̹͔̫̰͘͜͝T̷̬̻̼̊͊̿̑̊̎͘ͅÍ̵͉̖̮̾̓́͛̕Ç̷̢̟̰̜̭̳̜̓̄͑̉ ̷̖̀̓̏̀̓̈́͒F̶͖͓̥̰̜̼̒̚Ö̶̞̮́̾̈͆̋O̶͍͂̈Ĺ̶̤͎̟̖͔̫̀̀͊̐̈͝S̵͈̺̺̫͇͙̓́̄ͅ ̶̰̥́̈́͋͒̓͒́̋K̵̢͇͖̺̄̈̉͐̂͝N̷̛̳̄̈́̌̌͗͝O̷̖̙̖̱͊͜Ẃ̷̡̢͙͓̲̬̬̒̀̓ͅ ̶̨̼̞͈̘̎̇̕ͅA̷̰͙̙͈͖̫͋̚B̵̺͓̳̻͆̓̀͒̄Ò̷͔̯̥͖̾̀̕͝Ṻ̴̫͈̪̖̱́T̵̰͚̥̪̤͗͐͒͊͘͠ ̶̨̑͝Ť̸͎̣̱͂̉̾̌̅H̷̛͚̝͊̃͆̚Ả̵̮̫̗̠̓̋̈̊Ṱ̸̠̞̲͎͇͖̒ͅ?̷̡̯͕̣͔̫̞̥̔̑́̂ ̷̨̙̙̂͋̑̇̀̈́̚
The Golden Gale then gets a notification about how some oncoming threats are heading towards the collider.
GG: I̷̦̣͖̕ ̴̺̭͋̔̓S̶̩̭͆͗̾̽̔Ẹ̵̟̤̊͘Ę̴̝̪́̂.̴̞̎ͅ ̶͉̰͍̓̈́̓̈W̴̩̳̖̎̀̇̅A̵̧̺͔̙̬͒́̄̈R̶̮̼̅́Ì̶̞͇̿̒̂͗Ó̵͉̩̄͆̂̕ ̶̛̳̗͂͐̂ͅĀ̸͈̝̠͓̿͐͝͝Ṇ̵̜͇̮͇̋̔̊̎̇D̷̛̮̩̜̩̥̂̔̚ ̶͍̦̓͋Ḩ̷̨̼̥̹͛̇͂̇͝I̸̢̭̝͚͆̂́͊͛S̴͔̰͉͔̭̓͗͊͝ ̸͊ͅḞ̵̩̖̯̩̋͝R̷͔͖̥̀̀Į̸͙͈̇̐Ẻ̸̩̌̌N̶̨̳͊̽̋̚D̵̥̬̪̑̀Ś̶͚̗͖̗͛̃̿ ̶̗̗̅̑̈́͝͝H̷̛͓̣̫̹̃A̸̗͖̿Ṿ̴̘͌̉͌͝E̴͔͑̓̊͝ ̷̧̪̮͍͇͝A̴̱͎̿̓L̷̯̺͕͊Ĺ̶͕͚̼̽̍͑̉ ̵̢̪̘͌F̴̛̙͂̑͛O̸̡̬͛̉͗͗̚Ǔ̷͔̗̭̙N̶̺̈͛D̵̫̮̃̊ ̶̨͈͚̜̩̿̽T̷͚͔̦̪̈́͑H̵̦̏̒̈́̄͝Ĕ̸͍͖̜̖̆̚̚͠ ̵̨̫́C̷̙̫͙̠̋͒̿̚͝Ö̸̠̦̮́̈́̒̾L̵͍̤̔̈͜L̸̡̥̯͈̚I̸̫̿͆̓Ḑ̶͎̪̹̞̒E̸̞̓͂̽̍͐R̵̡̫̩̪̽.̵̬̊̀́ ̵̬̊̅̆Ẃ̶͈̺͗E̸̜̮̠̞̒̊̕L̷͉̲̫͗̀͘Ľ̵͙͊̕,̸͔̞͋͛̎ ̸̫̻̖͖̤̔̇͑I̸̢̢̮̠͌'̷̦͎͚̏M̷̥̻͈̮̘͆͐̚ ̵̤̐̆̆͘͠N̷̩͚͊̉͋̀͂O̶̜̓̅͌T̸̡̞̯̠͈̒͝ ̵̫̦̓̑G̷͉̝̰͛̇͒̂Ŏ̴̠̬̲̱̎̕Ĩ̴̙̼̟̖́Ñ̸͖̙̗͝G̷̛̙̪̬͍̪̓ ̸͚̫̊́̍̿͘T̷̪̖͌͝͠O̶̥͉̚ ̷̛͖͎̠̤͎̉͊̈́L̵̨̀̑͠Ë̸̼͉́T̸̼̾̓̈͘͘ ̶̩̟̘̚͜T̶̢͎̜͍̃̇̔̇͝H̵̢̹̃͋̿Ę̸͖̩͇̄̒M̶̢͖̽͂ ̷̨͈̪̗͋G̷͕̬͆͘Ḛ̶͓̜͎͎̈́T̶̨̯̬̼̥́̽͗̕̕ ̸̫̼̖̦̞͊̒̇T̸͙͘Ò̶̙ ̷̳͍̆̆̌͗M̶͙͋Ȇ̷̠̤̈̓̈́̓ ̴̭̔̒͆Ṫ̵̹̠H̵͙̰̥̲̀̀͝ͅA̷̱̗͑T̶̢̺͔̭̔̑̽ ̸͙̮̘̤̹͗̍͊̚E̴͖͚͙͊̈̋Ȁ̴̜̠̼̘͐̇͛Ş̵͎̂͗̒͑I̸̥̫̬̟̋̉͊͌̕Ļ̶̈́Ỳ̸̡̹͘.̴̥̓ ̵̮̯̼͗̕
Back at collider location, Wario and his allies are about to leave this world to fight Eclair themselves alongside Kat, Ana, Stolas and Bowser .
T: I have a feeling that this collider is what gives Eclair his powers and that it can also allow him to interdimensionally travel, so maybe if we hijack it, it can take us to him
W: Good idea! Let's go take this villain down, once and for all!
The Golden Gale's voice began to echo through the collider area
GG: Ȋ̵̘̂̊̇̐͜T̸̡̳̯̟̟̊ ̵̛̜̱͈͔̇͆͌ͅA̷̤͐̔̅͋͘P̸̟̅͒̀̚͘ͅP̵̳̍̏͠͠E̸̩̖̺̜̿̓̔̈́̈A̶̬̜̪̖͍͝R̶̭̉̽̃ͅS̵̗̪̻̍̋̀̔ ̵͇͇̹͚̻̇̐̆T̸͉͚́̃̽̎Ḫ̴̅̅Ȁ̴̖̜̜̺̔T̴͎͗ ̷̡́̓͆̈́Y̷̞̱͌͂̈́Ơ̷̡̡̭̩̠͂Ǔ̷̠̞̟̀͗̊ ̵̠̭̅̂F̸͎̯̻̪̝́͛̅͝Ó̷̢͙̼̟̋̏̉̍Ų̵̣̞̮̲͆̀̏̀Ņ̷͈͆̇͝D̴͕̘̤̖̾̓̅̓ ̵̲̖̬͓͐͋͗͋M̷̼͔̍͂̇̿Y̵̘͛̏̓̅ ̵̛͖͒͝C̵͙̙̞̽͌̈́ͅͅO̸̬͚͓͂̓̓̿͛Ĺ̵̺͍͉̓̈́L̶̡̛̮̫̞̾̾̊I̴̩̳͂͂̾D̷͖͋̔͑Ḙ̵̢͚̖̿̃͜R̵̗͚͉̀̓̌̈̀.̵̤̽̐͊ ̸͇̀̒͝I̶͓̤̠͂͆̕͜M̶͖̰̆͑͘P̶̢̩̯̗̹͐̈́R̷̡̛̻̮̗̆̈́̀̚ͅE̸͇͖̟̩̿̈͘̕͠S̷̛̯̩̲̀̀̕Ṣ̵͑̊̚I̵̡͓̓͊͜V̷͖̺͉͕͗̌̿́͘É̶̫̰̾́̿.̷̛͎̓̽͌́ ̵͖͙̫̬͠B̸̤͈̺̺͉́̐͌̉̚Ǘ̵͕̻̞͋̏̃T̴͈͕̪̜͔̆ ̵͖͉͆I̴̜̠̼͇̘͘ ̵̧̽̓̋͗̑H̴̡̧̳̘̎ͅA̸͕̟̰͒͛͛͜V̶̺̣̲̄̾Ȅ̴̮͍͎̘̋͝ ̸͚̫̩͍̓͐ͅA̵̧̙̙̙̦̐͋̿̽ ̵̧̡̻̱͒̐L̵̙̭͇̓İ̷̘͓̺T̶͓̓̆̒̊͝T̵̖͖͙̎͊L̵̟̓́E̵̢̳͐̋ ̸̗̙̭͐̎͆́̃͜F̴̼̙̩̐̂̋͘R̷̭̤̄̀͛ͅÏ̷̬͋̀E̵̻̝̹̪͐N̷̝̮̎̓̅̅D̷͉̝̀̿̂̇ ̵̜͙̓̓̿̎͋Ẅ̷͘ͅH̷͈̀͛̋Ǫ̵̠̦͖͚̍̽̈́ ̷̖͓̯̎̂̄C̴̰̏̈́̈́͐A̵̯̖͓͉͗̓N̵̦̭̥̓͜ ̶͖̯̀̉M̵̧̦͙̀A̵̗̿̉Ḱ̵̛̻̈́È̵̢ ̷͍̓̐̅̓̕Ÿ̵͕̦͙Ó̸̬͎̊͆̕Ṳ̷̃͜ ̶̺̳͛̑́̋̚Ä̸̯̼̯̩̚L̵̜͈͋L̶̲̈́̈́̒ ̵̖̺͙̹̊̀S̸̗͐͜Ỏ̴̲̆͠M̸̪̰͈̭͈̊͋̔E̷͓̲̫̖̊̓̓̍͘ ̴̯͙́̃ͅȌ̶̯͌͒͘͜F̷̙͕̖̃̅͛̏̎ ̶̧̑M̸̢͇̝̄̋͜Ỹ̸̨̬̩̣͆̎̌͜ ̶̝͊̐O̵͖͎̥̾͋͋͌W̶̗̌̓N̵̝͊͐͛͋̅ ̴̲͕̠͊͒́P̴̭͎͉̾̏͌̏̈́Ĺ̶͇͓͓̺̗͌͊͑̕Ă̶̝̦̾Ÿ̸̦̪T̵̛̝͙̹̠͒͌̆́H̸̦̤̗̔̂I̵̧̻̞̝̫̍͌̽͝N̵̢͎̟͚͉̒Ǧ̶̪͈̓̚S̴̲̟̗͊!̵̡̡͖̘͑ ̷̤̗̦̙̑́Á̸̡̘̲̼̀͝N̸̗̳͋̓͝D̶̥͌ ̷̬͋̌̇Ị̴́́͘F̴̪̣̃̃ ̴̡͙̦̞͊Ỹ̵̨̦̤̖́͝Ȍ̸͔͈̤̾̀Ǘ̷̟͉̭̤̪ ̵̞̋̓́D̸̛̗̀̈ͅO̶̎͋̆͜͝N̸̫̩̺͌͝'̵͓̘̋̇̍T̵̹̿̏̓̂̃ ̴̦̓Ṁ̶̳͖̣͍̾̌A̵̢̼͔̯̅̒̉̋͜K̶̡̗̮̲̆̆̋́̀Ë̷͓͉͍̄̂̒͜ ̵̼̗̹̥͚̅I̴̡̭̋T̴̤͂̃͆͠ ̵̤̫̉͌̊T̸͓̪̯͚͌̂͠ͅO̶̫̯̤͋̄͂ ̴̧̰̱͖́M̴̨̯͐̇́̄E̸̫̍̋́ ̸͓͑̿͋͝Ì̶̩̥̣͛̀Ņ̷͔̖̲̞͆ ̸͍̀̿̍͋A̶͇̎Ñ̴̢͉̩̔̕ ̶̭͉͝H̶̙͛͑͒̉̈Ó̶̮U̶͔̱̓́̽̑R̸̤͉͒̉͜͜,̶̡͑̂̕ ̶̧͇̠̿͆̒͊͂Ȋ̶͕̙̫͔̓ ̸͉͍̻̜̣̃́͐́͝W̶̢̖͑Ḯ̴̬͓͔̼̉̀̀̕L̸̰͔̭̑L̷͔͍̿͊͝͝ ̷̛̹̩̓̀͑R̶̻͚̥͉̥̂Ḭ̷̎̀Ţ̴̱͒́̿Ú̷͖̆̋͊̇Ą̵͙͙̎́̂Ĺ̵͎͌͊̏͑͜ͅI̵̙̘̕S̸̖̬̣̅T̸̛̗͇̟̖͗̅͝͝Ȉ̴̞̟͙̿̋͜C̵̦̠͉͈̈̈́̓̎̚͜A̵̧͍͕̮͘͝L̵̺̘̥̞͔̀̌͝L̴͖̹̩̃̆̾Ÿ̵̞̮́̈́̀ ̵̛̣͍͓͜S̸͖̫̥̘̫͗̈́̓̍A̵͔͈̋͘C̷̜̟̾R̴͈͖̮̔I̴̳͇͊F̵̫̜̘̝͎͛̊İ̸̺̀C̶̣̣̗͕̰̃͊̚͠Ě̴̯̻͙̏̔̈́̏ ̶̱̮͒̄Y̵̛̞͕͓̒̈́͌̅ͅȮ̷͖U̷͓̠̇R̶̢͎̰̍͜ ̶̻̖̍O̷̪͓̾̈́̈́͜Ţ̸͍̭̖̌H̷̻̠̙́̆̂͘ͅE̴̩̤̙̲̽͒͋R̸͎̪̪͆̓ ̶̰͙͇̄̋͂̈́F̸̤̃R̷͖̲͈̯͒͌͌Ḭ̴͇̘͐̂E̴̝̳̬̓͜N̵̢͔͓̐̇͊̿D̴̩̼͓̈̊̃̓͠S̷̝̽̋̌̈́.̶͔̔ ̴̦̀́̔̎͝
It cuts to a hologram with Stolas, Kat, Ana and Bowser all being held by rope above saw blades and they're slowly rising down towards them.
K: SOMEONE HELP!
A: ANYBODY!
B: PLEEEEEAAAAAASE!
W: You. MONSTER! WE'RE GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN IF IT'S THE LAST THING WE DO. TAILS, HACK THE COLLIDER QUICK!
LT: On it!
GG: Ṋ̷̛̌͝Ò̴̲͍̖T̷̯͓͎͌͛̎ ̶̢̦͙̟͖̿͌̈S̵̳̫̅̚͠Ô̵̡̪̜̄̃͜ ̵͎̔͋̎ͅF̵̥͙͗̓̈́Ä̴͇̜́S̴͎̞̺̓T̶̛̺͇͕͚̠̔̂͋
A giant glitched being made up of several entities appeared and sucked in Knuckles, Waluigi and Shadow before transforming them into glitched entities
W: NOOOOOOOOO!
Wario knelt down before angrily saying
W: I might have let you guys down, but I won't lose the entire universe to the hands of that fiend. Let's do this!
GG: T̵͕̘̲͊̋H̶͎̲̀̔̊͊̚͜Ḯ̷͕̞̰̾̈́͗ͅS̴͖̬͍͓͝ͅ ̵̢̭̐͒̊̓͜I̷̞͓̍͛̊͐͠Ş̷̠͇͔̈́̏ ̵̤̳̺̖̊̽͊ͅG̷̢̟̹̚Ỏ̴̭͛̆̂͂I̴̜̘̟̮̎́Ṇ̷̩̞̫̊͗̊̈́͐ͅǦ̵̩̈́͆̓̈́ ̵̨̢̻̈́̋̈́̊Ţ̷̡̮̈́͒̽Ő̷̘̃̆ ̴̧͕̯̔̍͛̽̂Ḇ̴̪͇͘͜E̴̦͐ ̶̛̛̻̻̟̓ͅF̶̨̳̦̿͜͜U̶̜͍̻̫̰̽̔̾̂N̵̞͉̆̂͘!̶̛͕̜ ̶̝̜͛̓͠

The Golden Gale disappears and the 3 glitched entities teleport away before anyone can attack them.

Last edited:
Yes I know it's been some time, but I had a crap ton of homework to complete + Hazbin Hotel Season 1 released on Prime Video so yeah. But anyways, back to the bad ending:

W: Ok guys. We all need to split up into 3 teams of 3. Kirby, Sans, Dedede, you all are going to take care of Shadow. I hate to do this but Cosmo, Tails and Sonic, you guys need to take down Knuckles. As for me, Peppino and Papyrus...

Wario starts to tear up a bit and the guys all come over to comfort him

T: Will get rid of Waluigi...
W: I'm not sure if I can do this. We might've had arguments and got off on the wrong foot, but we're brothers. I don't want to let him perish, he means too much to me.
D: I hate to say this to you, but you don't have a choice. It's that or we die with our bodies rotting and glitching whilst the Golden Gale rewrites the universe!
S: Dedede's right. But hey, I'm sure that deep down all that glitchy mess, the real Waluigi must be proud of you for what you're doing and would never be prouder to have a brother like you!

Kirby hugs Wario and Wario hugs the puffball back

K: Poyo! (We're always here for you Wario!)

Wario wipes back his tears

W: Thank you all so much. You all are amazing. Is everyone ready to finish this off.

All: Ready.

W: OKI DOKI! LET'S-A-GO!

The fight against the glitchy Shadow, Waluigi and Knuckles began to take place. For this battle section, I will do it from the different points of views for each team. One post a team:

TEAM 1: DEDEDE'S TEAM

Dedede rushes forward and immediately launches a Gordo into the air before charging his rocket mallet for a headshot but Shadow held out a glitched chaos emerald.

SH: C̷̛͍͔̟͈̃̈́̑͂͐̑̎H̸̨̡̘̰͕̲͖̤̭̼̙͙͓̟̠̯̦͔̙̜̻̽̐̓̅̽̈̎͜͝ͅA̵̧̹̎̆́̐̂͐̀̀̉̈́̇̓͑̓̏̿̏͗͘͝͝O̵̧̫̫̮̮͉̩̩̹̣̫͎͙̊̾Š̶̢̭͇͎̝̩͐̏̀̈́̂̀̚ ̷̣̈͗͒̃̋̎̑̓͆̅̒̑̅̀̇̿͂̃͌̓̄͋̐̌̐̃̃̎̔͌̆͠Ḃ̸͖̗̖͔̪̣͔̙̰̄̉̀̓̈́̊̏͐͐͊͐̏͗̕̕L̶͈̖̪̜͚̜̯̗͓͚͕͇̜͍̙̬̺̃͑͝Á̵̢̻͙͇̗̥̼̹͎͖̫̝͖͓̮̼̬̗͎̥̦́̐̈̑͗̾̔͒͊̀̂̊͑́͂͒͐́͌͊̾́̉͂͜͠S̸̢͕̬͊̌̑̾̈́́͐̊̓̎̇̆̒̓̈́̈̄͘̚̕Ţ̸͖̲͈͇̜̫͔̤̗̘͍̥̭̼̻͌͆̅̂̐̏͑̓̾̽͆͒̀̃̓̔̈́͆̕̚͝

Shadow then blasts Dedede backwards entirely but the Gordo did stun Shadow for a bit. Sans uses his telekinesis to save Dedede before using his own Gaster Blasters to directly blast down Shadow. However, the ultimate life form was one step ahead and one of his eyes (which turned into a blood-red spiral) hypnotised the Gaster Blasters and they turned in an attempt to blast Sans. Sans effortlessly dodges them but then gets horrifically injured after being blasted by the last one and falls to the ground.

s: He's too powerful. I don't know if I literally have the backbone to take him down.
D: Kirby! You try and do something to heal Sans up. I'll see what I can do to take this guy down.
K: Poyo! (On it!)

Dedede then decides to use his hammer to form 64 Mini-Dedede clones in an attempt to distract Shadow, and though they effortlessly got trounced, one Dedede clone spotted a microchip on Shadow's back and whacked it, causing Shadow to roar in pain.

D: That's it! Kirby, I'm gonna need you to save ma bacon for this one!
K: Poyo? (What do you want me to do?)
D (whispers): Go around Shadow's back and you should see a microchip. Whack it with all of your might and I'll try and distract him while you're doing that.
K: Poyo. (OK.)

Dedede then steps up to the ultimate life form, who looks at him scornfully.

SH: Ỏ̶͍͈̾H̷̡̺͚̯̿́̏̓̈,̵̢̢̘͑ ̴̼̤̭͆̿͝Y̵͔̯̞̙̱͇̼̅̉̂Ö̶̧̭̺̜͍͈́̋͊͆͜U̵͖̬̞̼͒͘͠͝'̷̼̹̲͗͋́́̋̂̌R̶̩̩̣͖̈̀͛̍̂͛̕Ë̷̢̡̬̱̠̬́͘͝͝ ̴͈̪̫͔̬̳̼͂̆̄̏A̸̟͌P̷̧̦̻̟͈̈̓̓̂̈́P̴͔̟̻̮͚͂͋̈͆̚͘R̷̹̫̠͗̈́̚ͅͅƠ̷͚̪̜̮̰A̵̡̞̯̺̟̫̿́̐͠ͅC̴̨̨̧̠̮̟̟͊̋͐Ḫ̶̔̅̊Ì̶̫̗̮̭͌̃̑N̵͉̈̂͜G̴̙̓̐͐͊̓̐͠ ̷̭͇̹̱̈̓͜M̸̡̝̘̩̗̹̄̈̑̈̕E̶̬̰͕̦̜̙̙̋.̷̲́́́̅̚̕ ̴̙͔͗͋̈́̋͋E̸̼̭̻̙̳͂̑͜͝V̶̬͊͂̒̋E̸̢̠̮͎̱͘͜N̵̛̜͚͕̘̭̥̐̓́̅͗ͅ ̸̼̮͚̾͐Ā̷̹̲͈̬̜̉̈́͒͂̔͝F̸̧̯͉̣̻̞͋̄͆͊̏͘ͅṬ̸̄̊È̷͎̞͎͚͚̝̉̉̋́̚͜Ŗ̶̺͔̘͊ ̶̢̙̈́̉̿̐̏̚I̴̪̊̓̿̈̚ ̸̨͔͍͔͎͍͉́̈́͋͂͑W̵̨̛͓̖͎̩̮̮͂Ṙ̶̝̻͖͔̣E̴̢̤̤̩͚̦͑͛͐̾̈́̒͠C̷͉͈̮͋̊͒́̈́͝K̷̢̭͛ͅE̷̢̛̘̙̖͙̞̤͂̎̓́D̴̢̧̠͈̪̤̩̍͂͊̈̐̄̂ ̸̠͒͋̓̑͊Y̶̳̣̬͓͑̽͐̿̐̓O̸̥͎͙̗̩͂̂́̋͜͠͠͝U̴̡̧͉̜̣̭͆͂̉̉̈́̌̈ ̸̹̖̪͍̰̣͉̀̏̌͒A̸͍̝͉̠̓̾͘Ṅ̴͓̻̖̯̼̥̀Ḋ̷͍̞͚̲̥ ̸̹̒́͌͘Y̶̨̩̣̓̂Ȍ̶̙̍͋̅Ư̴̻̬̹̈́̔͗ͅŖ̵̮̠͙̫̲̆͊̕ ̷̜̊̄͊̄́L̶̩̳̊̇͗̄͘I̴͎͝T̵̟̋͒͛̌͐T̵̛̼̺͌̀̂̽͛́ͅĽ̸̠̤̞E̵̜͆͂͛́͑̚̚ ̶̘̹̞̖̞͖̓C̷̯͇̤̼̯̫̉́̈́̌̕͜R̸͙̭̯̪̯̄̈̇̒Ẻ̷̮̖͍̿̂̇W̴̤̼̗͊̀̐̒̂̽͜,̷̭͓̳͕̳̫͖̂ ̵̜͛͑̎̏̾Y̶̛̹̯̠̻̾͋̌͝O̷̧̬̘͍̤̅͐̑͌̌̒͠U̶̧̮̓̾̈́ ̸̰̰̪̭̦͝S̴͚̥̄́̈́̀͝T̵̘̦͊Į̷̺̫͈͇̘̈́̀̔͗Ḻ̵̪̂͋L̴̨͔͔͊̐ ̷͓̈́̆̀̄́̀D̸̡̯͙̖̜͋͒̈́̂͆͝͝A̸̼͋́͛Ṟ̷̯͖͑Ę̶̼̖̹̯͉̩̑̾̽͗͝ ̸͓̇͋͗͑T̶̥͙̤̽͛̋̔͠Ǫ̷͈̼͎̼͂͒̌͗̎͜͝ ̸̧͕̦͉̤́̽̅̒̓C̸̬͚̯̻͖̻̮̽Ó̸̟͝M̴̨̦̥͉̃Ë̸̢̝̻̩́͌̓̐͆̈́̈́ͅ ̷̛̼̮̲͂F̸̡̢̨̱̟̜͠O̴̼̹̼̜͆̊̓́͝R̸̮͒̈́̚W̶͔̬̰͈͘̕A̶͍̦͖̤̳͕͗̈́̾̇̀R̷̨̛̰̫̩̣͎D̷̲͉̱̟́̋̏̕͜͠͝.̴̛̝͙̬͙̻̙́̚͜ ̵̨̠̦͙̭̬̔W̷̘̜̤̭͓̠͛̚Ḧ̶̨́̋Ÿ̷̼̝́́͑͑̈̚?̶̺͖͊͆

D: Cuz I can't beat the silly out of you when I'm far now... Or can I?

Dedede then gets out the forgo mask from Kirby and the Forgotten Land and puts it on his face to become Forgo Dedede and wielded two hammers.

FD: ME HUNGRY FOR REVENGE!

Dedede then goes feral and starts bonking his two hammers around crazily, sending fire tornadoes in Shadow's way. Shadow couldn't bear the amount of tornadoes he's facing and when he was caught in a huge fiery cyclone, he angrily exclaimed and send the blaze back at Dedede, who simply floats away from it. Kirby then ends up getting caught in the cyclone by accident and gets sent flying, almost fully incinerated from the fire. However, Shadow uses the chaos emeralds to become Super Glitched Shadow and breaks the mask off of Dedede, who falls to the ground.

D: More masks where that came from!

Dedede then became Masked Dedede and wields his signature metal hammer before charging at Shadow. But instead of attacking Shadow directly, he jumped over Shadow. Shadow was confused at this, but then Dedede got his giant axe from Triple Deluxe and beheaded Glitched Shadow, as black blood came oozing out of his neck. However, the body was still alive and he couldn't see where he was going.

D: Now's your chance Kirby!

Kirby stumbled forward, injured from the heat, but couldn't do anything due to his arms. And the Shadow Body found its head and slowly began to drag the head and connect it back to his body.

s: Here. Let me help.

D: SANS! Are you OK?

s: Yeah, I'm fine. Just took a well-deserved nap and healed up well. Kirby, catch this!

Sans threw a Gaster Blaster at Kirby, who inhaled it, and so became Gaster Blaster Kirby, who released a single blast of light and obliterated the microchip on Shadow's back, erasing the glitched ultimate life form from existence as well.

D: WE DID IT!

s: Now all we have to do is wait until the others come back. Whelp, who wants some Grillby's?

D: I'M IN FOR SUM!

K: Poyo! (I'm hungry, so yeah, why not!)

The gang had some Grillby's to celebrate their victory. But the battle was not over yet, for now we switch over to Sonic, Tails and Cosmo who have the task of taking down glitched Knuckles...

Yes I know it's been some time, but I had a crap ton of homework to complete + Hazbin Hotel Season 1 released on Prime Video so yeah. But anyways, back to the bad ending:
1705879009468.jpeg

also, just say when the bad ending's over, and then i'll split it back to the normal story back at "
Meanwhile, back at the fight..."

btw, not part of the story yet, but i think all 3 of us could make an ending, 3 authors, 3 endings.
naturally, the endings would be good, neutral, and bad. I could elaborate further a bit later on if you guys wanted
I like this concept and it will be first come first serve. Choose if you want the good, neutral, or bad.

I like this concept and it will be first come first serve. Choose if you want the good, neutral, or bad.
Fortunately, Oh Boi already spun a wheel to help us decide
Good idea Baker Man, couldn't really decide which ending each author would be assigned (when we get to the endings ofc) so I spun a Wheel of Names to decide and this is what the almighty wheel decided: I am going to write the bad ending, Dabbit is going to write the good ending and Baker Man is going to write the neutral ending. Hope this helps ;)

Yep, so ur tasked with writing the good ending for us Dabbit :D. But anyways, back to the long-awaited battle of the Sonic characters in this story. Sorry that I'm a bit sparse on here and slow with the story, my school production of The Lion King Jr. is coming up in like a week now and I'm Rafiki.

TEAM 2: SONIC'S TEAM

S: What have they done to him?
T: The Golden Gale's corrupted power was so powerful that it seemed to have corrupted Knuckles entirely. The glitched layers surrounding him are so powerful that even your Hyper Sonic powers can't penetrate it.
C: So that means we have to... kill him...
S: It's the only way. I'm sure it's for the better. But I'm gonna miss that Knucklehead. It's never a dull moment with him, that's for sure.
T: Yeah, but sadly there's no time for mourning. We gotta make sure that we make it to that collider before the guys back at DC will die and before the Golden Gale takes over every universe.
C: Tails is right. Let's go, there no time to waste!

Sonic, Tails and Cosmo eventually make it to Glitched Knuckles, who looks at them with a hollow expression and frowning down upon them.

KN: S̷̛̝̯̆̊O̸͚̦̹̘͍̊̍ ̵͇͂͝Y̷̖̩͉͇̳̕ͅÒ̸̧̢̘̞̱̈́͑Ų̷̦͎͔̦̀̂̉̔̇ ̴̘͍̣͊̕Ḋ̵̢͌̒̍E̸̬̙̲͚̒̓̕͘C̵̨̪̫̿I̶̼͠D̴̲͎͓͖͐́͆̇͜ͅĘ̶̥̠̞͊͘D̵̛̙̙̤̟͓ ̸̯̞̎͌̿̒T̴̡̖̩̬̘͎̆̔̅̑̎̕Ǫ̴̱͚̟̮̓͂̌͝ ̵̨̲̀̇B̴͚͕̭̀̌͌Ả̸͙̰̣̮̻̒̔T̶͓̜͑̿́T̴̘̈́̓́Ĺ̸͔̞͚E̴̯̤͑̈́ ̷̧̜̋̂̐̕M̵̺̜̗̜̽͊̓E̴͖̲͙͎͑̏.̸͉̳̞͐͜ ̷̜̓͐Ḟ̵̳͖͋̆Ỏ̴̢̞͈̯͕͝O̴̺̯͚̍͊̄̆̈́͛L̸͖͚̒͘I̴̼̳͈͚̦̔S̷͉͓̑Ḧ̴͕́̆̚̚,̵̻̄̀̇́̓͝ ̸̢̽J̸̭̻̙͋̂̂̕U̴͔̝̳̰͆̀̿̓̉̎S̸͎̻̯̯̙͘T̶̰̼͘͝ ̵̭͈͋͒͝Ḟ̵̳͈͕̰̩͛̃̿Ô̸͎̦͕̳̲̽͗̉̒̚O̵̫̤̓̾̓̈́̕L̵̢̖̬̇́̆͊Ī̸̦̰̒͂̂̋͊ͅS̷̨̰̩̲̹̎̈͆͗͘̚ͅH̶̛̱͘.̷̖̯͕͈̔͂̽̈́̚͜ ̸̹̲̮͎͆̋̾͠Y̴͙̙͚̗̎̑̔̀Ô̶͙͍̩͉̭̇U̵̱͋̓ ̸̖̳̩̺̈́̍̉̈́N̴̫͌͛E̷͙̣̯̪̎́V̴͈̦̎̈́̈́̔E̸̳̙͕̗̳̊͛͌R̷͙̙̱͉̗͒̿͋ ̸̜̠̻̗̾H̷̨̛̫̎͆̾Å̷̤̘̦̼͊͆D̶̮̒͂͋̔͋̚͜ ̵̖̝̠̥͑L̷̰͈͖̲̉̇̄̽E̶̬͔̱̻͂̇̅̽̈́͐Ȃ̶̛͙̯̳̤̅̓͋̒͜R̸̛͖̮͉̲̈́̇͘͠N̶̜̖̎̂̓̋̂̈́ͅĔ̸̜̌̾͗͑Ḏ̵̼̮̱͉͓̒̇̈́̓ ̵̹̺̰̭́̏̈́̎̓̈́Ẏ̸̹͉̊̐́̀͌O̷͉̺͎̪̍U̵͎̗̹͖͒̽͒̀ͅR̶̛̘̯͎͗͗̒̄̏ ̵̹̖̩̙̍̇̈́̄̽L̸̯̩̦͔͖̺̈́́̏E̵̡͍̘͗̀̑́̆S̷̩̗͌͑̐̈̑͘S̵̨̪̝̬̅̚Ö̸͇̬̏N̵̛̫̻̬̈́͐̋́S̸̡͔̼̯͍͎̈́ ̷͇̳̊́͊̊͌Ỉ̷͓̣Ņ̷̘͚͇̜̆̿ ̵̣́̌̂̈́T̵͇͎̯͎̫̞̍̓͗͝H̷̹̘̹̭͚͛E̷̡̦͉̦̰͑͌̽̕ ̷͔̠̖͎̯̫́͒̓͆P̸̬͍̄̒̎̿Á̴̡͙̠̰̩̔̑̈́͂͂͜S̶̪̤̈́͒Ţ̴̻̲͈̤͉̈́̀̒͠,̷̹̙̦̻̄ͅ ̸̪͚̝̤͋̄̌̅͝A̶̛̺̣̙̤͂̂͠N̴̛̛̳̜̜̺̯̒̐͌Ḓ̶̰̩̟̥̹̒̀́͑ ̶̻͒͒̍͆F̷̢̛͖̎͆͗O̵̡̗̺͐̈́̐́͛͝R̴̦̫̞̫̓ ̷̧̈́͗̈T̴̹̦̘̟̈́̋̑H̶̨̗̀͊͗̿̊Ą̴̜̟̍̍͝͝T̶͙̮̙̹̳͎̍̿̓̒̓͝ ̵̙̞̆̌̎̄͝Y̸̡̧̗̭̙͆̂̾O̶̬̾͒̚Ü̸͓̈̄̀̅'̶̬̻͍̯̔Ḻ̸̼̰̑L̴͈̰̑͐̊̈̒ ̷̙͗̈́̈́̂̂̚P̸̹̫̑͐̆̚A̴̢̠̝̖̖͂͑̌̽͘Y̷̯̦̘͒̌̿̕!̵͕͑̑͝

S: I'm not here for a debate Knuckles. Also, I literally can run at the speed of light and I once shattered a 46,726,926 ton stalactite. Maybe I was right back in Sonic X, your brain really isn't as fast as your own punches, but to be fair nobody would've found that as a surprise really.

KN: Y̷̼̥̠͉̳͒͑̕O̵͎͊͊͠U̴̢͒ ̷͍̩̯̈́̊̑͊͌Ḉ̷̳̞̣̲̅̐͘A̵̮̗͉͆͋̎̆̌N̵̺̬̯̏͗̉̋̏ ̵̤̠̱͈̞̓̄̒T̵̹͉͎̱̽̉̚A̷̱͚͓͗̓̊Ľ̴̰̕K̴̙͝ ̴̛̟̟̽̇̾̏ͅA̸̦̲͇͕̔Ĺ̸̛̻̙̲͐͠Ḷ̴͍́ ̸̧̼͚͓́͐Y̶̟͖̜͈̖̿́̔͌Ö̵̦̤̝́́Ŭ̸͈̲̤̪͂͒ ̶̧̖͙̼̈́̈̓̀͘Ẅ̵̡͈̹͇̦A̷̺̾͋N̸̢̼͂̉͑͗͗T̸͔̮͈̗͆̀̍̐,̴̟̰̠̔͛̊ ̵̖̻̖̟̬́̒B̷̡̬̘̲͌̂̉̚U̶̡̗̥̇̐̉̎͑T̷̖͎͈̦͗̕͜ ̵͍͉̫̿̈̓ͅÃ̶̢̢̱̞̾͗̎͊͜T̴͕̳̲̈͜ ̷̢̓̈́͊̓T̸̘̎̓̊Ḥ̴̨̗̈̍Ȩ̸̳͕̝͎̃̈ ̸͈͔̿͛͆̍E̴̡̔̇͝N̴̩̗̟̈́̆̆D̴̛͙̥̱̓ ̶̡̧͓̖̬̓O̷̪̻͊͗̀̒F̴͓̺͐̃͐ ̵͉͚̜͒T̷̢̘̞̮̤̈́͛H̵̨̛̪̲̔͒̓͜͝E̴͕͆͛̔ ̴̱̘̰̻͍͊Ẹ̸̑P̴̛͉͍͛́I̶̙̦͙͊S̵̜̝͖̲̈͂Õ̸̢̡͇̔͜D̶͕͉̯̩̟̽̔̎̐̽Ë̵̛̦̠̲͚͊͊̋,̶̟̺͔̣͕́͝͝ ̸̢͙̠͆̒̋̉Y̴̱̥̹̏ͅǪ̸̞͍̖̋̈́͑͝U̶̥̮̼̥̐͌͌͂ ̸̢̗̼̮̙͐͝Ă̶̘Ŕ̸̗̳̲͒̀Ĕ̷̱̯̺͎͘̕ ̴̞̭̠̬̀͝͝T̸̩̠̿̄͜H̷͖̹̞͓̺͆̋̇E̶̺̍̀̾̚͜ ̴̗́Ö̴̦̝́̂̒̉̕N̸̹͉͎̓Ē̴̯̪̤̗̗͆̓̕ ̴̳̼͔̓̽̌͆̀W̴̧̺̖͚̼͐͐͆͘H̶̨͙̍͑̒̓̚Ǫ̴̩̻̤͐̾ ̴̡̝̫̭̐͝Ẃ̴̙̣͈̘͑̊Ȋ̸̹̣̀͜L̵̡͓͙̿̄̓̌L̵̞̂͌̈́ ̶̳̠͗̎͒̈́M̴̗̟͈̅͛E̶͇̣̦̋͊̀E̶͚̝̼̽̂T̸̞̰̊̑̄̔ ̵̙͍̈́̔̊͛̕Ý̵̗͕͠O̵̜̙̒̒͘͝U̵̢̨̹̱̳͆̎R̴̮͕̭̍̐̄̑ ̴̖̮͈̉̌G̵̡͚̱̳͉̓͋̀̈́R̶͚͉͋̃͘͠Ȋ̴͖̏̚͠M̵͍̬͆͐̇̍̍ ̷̨̠͉̳͕͒̋F̴̢͉̹̭͐̐͐͜Ą̸̛͈̮̬̼͆̋T̶̖̖͚̭̆̋̋͑E̶̝͇͎͐̅̐̓ͅ.̷̟̈

S: Bring it on then, Knucklehead!

The fight begins. Knuckles immediately glides towards Sonic and Sonic easily sprung over it and began to spin dash Knuckles into the floor, breaking the glass white floor whole. However, Knuckles flies back up, releases a barrage of punches before slamming Sonic into the wall Sonic emerged, bloody from the attack but slumps to the floor while Knuckles holds him up, smiling evilly.

KN: G̷̛̖͉͚͕͙̻͙͔̲͖͕̖̾̾̓͛̋̌̔͒͊̍̀̃̇͠Ơ̷̬̭̫̪̮̞̦̞̌͌̄͛̊̐̽̊͐͂̓́̕̕ͅO̵͔̺̗͕̅͑͌̀͑́͗̕̚D̷̢̼̦̯̬̲̄̉B̵̛̞̺͉͖̟͈͇̺̖̬̹̲̼̜͓̲̓͑̀̌̓̄͒̉̚͜Ÿ̷̦̒̐̆̚͘Ę̴̢̙͔̹̙̳̣̍̇̔,̷̧̢̡̭̩̞̙̼̟̮̩̲̄͂̊͋̅̄̾́̾̿ ̵̢̧̞̲͔̩͎̳̳̮̜̹̫͋̍͂͗̄͛́̅̋̅́͐͗̒͛̕͜O̴̩̭̼̟̳͚͍̣͕͌̔̇̒͂͊́͆̍̂͑͠L̷̖̥̰̩̤͍̲̖͚͐̓̇̊͂̽̽͋̈̈́͛͑͘D̷̜̟͚̞̪͕̍͆͒ ̷̢̺̹̲̟̟̟͖̼̠̤̖̍̑̐̔̽̈̇̐̈́̃͐̈̿̈́͒̎͘̕F̶̝̂̑́͆́̃̎́̉͊̀̂̂̑́̕͝͝R̴̮̫̻͑̿͋̈́̃͝Į̴͔̈́͋̋̀E̵̢͉̙̮͇͑̒͋̃̀͐̆̿̔̈́͒̌̂̉͘̚͝͝N̴͍̙̤͚̺̳̹̙̐̓̀̾̓̈̒̍̿̄̏̄̿̑̓͜͝Ḓ̷̹̺̜̩̳̦̇͗̒̊̊̔͂͂̽̋.̴̟̣̯̯͎̟̝́̅̔̋͑̉͘.̵̤͖̱̘̬͇͌̽̈͛̌͆̀̏́̊̉͘.̴͉̯̰͈͔̈́́̉͌̚͝

S: TAILS! COSMO! YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP!

Tails began to have a mental breakdown whilst seeing his friend about to get bitten by an evil, glitched version of Knuckles

T: WHAT CAN I DO SONIC! I HAVE NO WEAPONS, I HAVE NO MACHINERY, I'M BASICALLY USELESS! MABYE THOSE BULLIES WERE RIGHT, MAYBE MY TWO TAILS ARE WEIRD!

Tails began to cry but then immediately got a breaking realisation.

T: That's it. The answer to help free Sonic is my TAILS! Sonic, Cosmo, I'm about to show you a magic trick that I bet you wouldn't EVER expect me to do.

C: What, say the f word?

T: Much better than that.

Tails then ripped off his two tails from his body, much to Sonic and Cosmo's horror, and this distracted the glitched Knuckles long enough for Tails and spin his tails around like nunchucks and hit Knuckles with such force that he dropped Sonic and flew against the wall.

S + C: TAILS! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DO THAT!

T: I always could. Just never chose too, because I didn't want to frighten you.

S: Frighten is a small word

T: OK then, traumatise!

C: Haha, only Tails can come up with such a joke like that, am I right?

S: That's why I'm proud of him for always being my l'il buddy.

Sonic and Tails hugged but quickly broke when they saw Knuckles arise with glowing red eyes angrily staring at the group.

To be continued.

No, this is not the bad ending wrapped up yet, it just took so long because of production rehearsals and also because I found this alone to be the hardest part of the story so far, so please bear with me :)

Understandable, also, I know we already did a wheel, but I think if we change our minds, we could all do all 3, and then decide which should be the true endings (true good, true neutral, true bad), and then which of those is the real true ending, and having one ending be the true ending of that type would be mutually exclusive, so, for example, if my good ending was deemed the true good ending, then my neutral and bad endings couldn't be the true neutral or bad endings. Also, just posted to let you guys know I removed italics from my post style and will once again be using italics instead of underlined text for narration, and maybe I'll do an underline for emphasis, or vice versa, underline for narration, and italics for emphasis.
TL;DR: We could change how we do the endings, and I will (maybe) start using italics for narration again.
also, a play of Lion King Jr? Damn, what grade do you have to be in for that?

Back