Wario Teaches Typing - A Wario Text Adventure

Understandable, also, I know we already did a wheel, but I think if we change our minds, we could all do all 3, and then decide which should be the true endings (true good, true neutral, true bad), and then which of those is the real true ending, and having one ending be the true ending of that type would be mutually exclusive, so, for example, if my good ending was deemed the true good ending, then my neutral and bad endings couldn't be the true neutral or bad endings. Also, just posted to let you guys know I removed italics from my post style and will once again be using italics instead of underlined text for narration, and maybe I'll do an underline for emphasis, or vice versa, underline for narration, and italics for emphasis.
TL;DR: We could change how we do the endings, and I will (maybe) start using italics for narration again.
also, a play of Lion King Jr? Damn, what grade do you have to be in for that?
Between Year 6 and Year 11. I'm in Year 10 right now so this is my second to last production at my school. Also I'm in England so yeah it's years for us and not grades. Also, good idea about the endings, it could work.

(side note: Rafiki is awesome)
Thanks so much Dabbit :D. I get to sing the "Circle of life" and "He lives in you" as my two solo songs, have the brightest face paint out of all the characters in the show, literally mock adult Simba and encourage him to go back to Pride Rock, bonk him on the head with my stick and also throw Baby Simba off of the cliff into the audience at the end.

OK, I was joking on that last part. But still, I think that I got this role. Also, I'm performing this show on Thursday and Friday evening, so might not post for this week.

Thanks so much Dabbit :D. I get to sing the "Circle of life" and "He lives in you" as my two solo songs, have the brightest face paint out of all the characters in the show, literally mock adult Simba and encourage him to go back to Pride Rock, bonk him on the head with my stick and also throw Baby Simba off of the cliff into the audience at the end.

OK, I was joking on that last part. But still, I think that I got this role. Also, I'm performing this show on Thursday and Friday evening, so might not post for this week.
Alright, man, good luck with this, I'm sure you'll kill it.

That's hillarious! I'm sure you'll do swell, you have the RAZZ MATAZ in you I can tell.
Sorry for not contributing a lot to the story right now. I have been handingly my late father's state of affairs allworried: :karatejoesad:

That's hillarious! I'm sure you'll do swell, you have the RAZZ MATAZ in you I can tell.
Sorry for not contributing a lot to the story right now. I have been handingly my late father's state of affairs allworried: :karatejoesad:
my condolences,
also, don't worry, oh boi's working on the bad ending, for which he had the idea that the endings should be solo acts (hence my radio silence)
i personally think if we decide to do a separate true ending, we should all work on that, and agree on where it's going ahead of time, maybe in a separate thread

Last edited:
Agreed, we'll all do our split endings one by one and then I will compile the story and put it into either one post or post them broken up into scenes for the sake of the readers. For these endings don't worry about word count just let it flow and express yourself and have funnnnn

alright, guess this means the only thing holding us back will be writer's block and time constraints (such as schoolwork)
also, i love how we took what was likely just a shitpost back then and made it into peak fanfic

Last edited:
Hello there, sorry for the slight hiatus. Oh btw, the show went really well on both nights and I remember that many people were talking about how I was their fav character, so that all worked out. Also, my half-term is coming up soon so I can now work more on the story now. But enough of me waffling, let's get into it:

Knuckles arose from the darkness and stared at the trio with blood red eyes

KN: N̴͚͙̯̾̈́O̴̫̱̐̾͋T̴̢̛͖̬̔́ ̸̫̤̏̾͌͆B̶̬͋͝Ầ̸̯̈́D̶̥̫̭̺͗̿́̈́ ̴̢͔̈́̇À̴͖̥̱̋͝T̴͉͔̦͔͂̾ ̴̱̲̲̟̓̿Ȧ̸̖̂͘Ḻ̷̨̱̎̋͒͌L̸͍̘̋͆.̷̜̪̥͊̓̚͘͜ ̴̡̫̜́̈́́̕N̸̘͚̬̩̓͋͘͘O̴̳̮̊͊͘͠T̵͇͖̱́͜ ̷͈̹̙̳͆̃M̶̝̺̭͖̍̂̀̎Ą̶͇̔̀͝Ṅ̸̲̓̓Ỵ̴̫̖̇͋͜͝ ̵̠̗̩̇̀́̎H̶̛̬̺̎Â̸͈̝̤͘V̵̙͙̠͔̓͐̿͘E̷̪̙͘̕͠͠ ̸̨̘͍̦̒̈́̑B̷̜̘̫̞̓Ę̷̓̅͠E̵͎̦͒͠͠N̸͈̥̄ ̴̖͇̩͛A̵̻̜͊́B̶̧͇̉̃̉̕L̸̖̤̉̐͋Ẻ̶͇̮̪ ̴̮̻̽́̈́Ť̴̨͈͚̑͐Ô̵̧ ̶̙̼̐̓͘K̵̪͈̊͗͗O̸̫͉̰̤͛ ̵͇́̈́̚M̶̭͕͚͓̋͌E ̵̺̤͗̊̿T̴͙̮͉̒ͅḦ̴̻͐I̷̧̡̼͙͆S̵̻̥͂ ̸̛̰̠̝̀͌E̴̱͈̒͛̿̀Ȁ̶͉̦̌͠S̴̠̮͒͂̍́Į̶͈̘͊̀͝L̸̫̩͂̈́͐͝Y̶̥͐.̶̧̞̐͐ ̶̢̯̝̬̄̂͋B̴̫̀͘Ǘ̷͉̜̼̖T̴̠̤̭̎̾̉́ ̴̧̹̊́̑S̸̙̩͒Ā̷̧̫ͅD̶̻͛̃̐̚L̶̻͇̳͂̓Y̶̟̳̭̅͆̓̐,̷͇̻͇͕̃ ̷̯̍̅̓T̶̗͔̑̈H̸̘͇͙̠͗A̷̪̤̔͌͐͜ͅT̸̤͆͌͒͊ ̴̪͐̐A̴̢̧͖̬͌͋C̷͎͒͂̆͗T̶͇͖͓̅͝I̵̟̽̌̽͝O̶̯͈̾N̷̡̅̇̚ͅ ̷̗̩͌͂̈̓J̵̳̋̂̌̂U̴͖͖̗͑̌͋͋Ṡ̸͓̝̤̋̆T̴̫̼̈͠ ̶̙̊̓̋̚͜͜S̴͙̀́̃͘͜IG̵͓̘͎̬͘N̶̡͖̣̳̅Ë̴̜̣́̕͝Ḑ̶̛͜ ̶͔̖̠̑̽͊̀Y̵̳̠͍͖͐O̷͈͚̺̟̓U̶̫̮͋͘͜͝R̷̛͉̹̻̊̽͠ ̸̯̗͈͑͘͝D̴̫̤͌͋͜͝È̸͎͍Ä̵̫T̷͍̲͑̈͜H̷͈̰̮̿́ ̸̯͒̔̈́̆W̸̥̞̮̿̒͛͊A̵̠͔̩͇̽̌̓R̷̺̭̘̉̒R̷̝̩̺̐̕Ä̵̟͔͚͉́̀̓͝Ṋ̷̻̽̌̐͝T̴̞̣͛.̵̟̣̝̦̀͝ ̶͙̯̬̀L̵̰̖̓Ë̴̡̛́Ţ̸̙͓͍̉̓͝'̴͕̮̥̟̌͘S̶̨̰̙̎͛͠ ̷̳̻̝̗͘͝S̵͇̓́W̸͚͑̓I̸̠͚̙̓T̷̢͔͔̳̀̏C̷̘̍́͊H̸͕̭̿̓ ̴̣̳̃̎͒Ü̶̹P̵̼͙̼̆̾ ̷̢̤̐̓̈́͘Ț̸̗̼̀̀H̶̤̰͉͕͐̈́Ę̶̰̂̑ ̶̼̀̿͘͜Ş̴͒C̶̩̹̳̓̐͝E̸̢̩͕̗̿̔͂̚N̷̟̠͗͝Ḛ̸̻̀,̴̧̓́ ̴̢͓͎͙̿Š̶͓́͘H̴͚͇́̊A̵̼͎̳̳̐̔͘L̸̗̫͎͈͠L̵̖̳͔͔̔̋̅͝ ̵̯͙̳́̌̾W̷̠̳̓͛̈̍E̷̛̲͓?̵̺̩͍́͒͊͝ ̷͆ͅ

Knuckles slammed his fists together and created a universal shock wave so powerful that it shattered his section of the void to reveal Planet Mustafar and drew out a glitched light saber whilst Sonic got his own blue light saber, Tails's ripped Tails became glowing yellow light saber nunchucks and Cosmo's arms became green light saber katanas.

C: Oooooh, I like the glowing light sabers. And my arms are katanas!? Now THAT'S EPIC!
S: Taking me back to the HD remake of the good ol' Sonic Oddshow 2 by DoujinPixation! I still miss that guy even after 2 years since he left...
T: Like Matpat, he made many childhoods of ours, mine included. Rest in peace captain.
KN: A̸͕͑͜R̸̡̦̗͖̄͋͂͋E̴̖͌ ̴̧͇̤̋̓W̸̨̨͖͈͌́È̶͙̱͍̀̅ ̵̨̟͇̈̊͌Ḏ̵̝̩̈́̋O̵̗̭̔̀͌͜N̴̠̥̽̆̎Ḙ̵̮͑̓̅ ̴̘͠W̴̯͓͓̭̿I̴͎̾̈́̈́̇T̶̡̘͉́͛̀ͅḦ̵͇̠͎́ ̵̛̣̹̏̍͝T̵̼͐Ȟ̷̢͔͖́̽̕Ȇ̷͉̭̐̏͘ ̸͚͒͠ͅC̶̩͂̽͌Ò̸̺̺̦̕͜M̷͇̊M̷͙̲̃̈̇È̷͇͆͌N̷̞͋̈͊̾T̴̹̗͑͂̕ͅA̷̛̩̙͈͝R̴̻̆̊͜Ỳ̵͚̭̽͝.̶̛̠̝̻̌̀̿ ̷͉̳͉̗͗̕L̷̆̌͜E̶̙͓͕̔̾̓T̷͚̝͕̗̂̇̋'̷̣̦͎̓́S̷͙̘̣͂̃͠ ̶̧̗̲̾̄̓͊S̴̨̼̅́Ṭ̶̥̼̂̀̑̕Ạ̴̧̭̩̊̏R̷̞̯̘̰̃͒̃̎T̶̡͍̙̞̐͗̀ ̸̡̦̱̄Ť̶͈̖̼̙̈́͌̉H̶̩͂̕ͅÈ̵̘̼̹̹̋̀ ̵̟̈͘B̸̥̄͝A̴͕̟͛̚͠Ț̵̫̀̋̽Ț̵̢̟͔̑̊L̵͇̍͊̕E̸͕̺̜͗̒́ͅ.̷͇́͒̎.̴͇͙͋͒̅.̵̨̩̯̞̄͑͊͝ ̷̢̡̮̟͋͆̐L̶͔̙̋́̈Ỉ̵̟̟̋K̷̨̮̠̘̿̑͑͝E̵̙̝̠̦̐̓̕̕ ̴̲͜͠ͅT̷̡͚͇͖͑H̵̨̧͖̜̎́͂̔Í̶̦̤̱S̶̫̈́́͌̇!̵̧̨̬̖͂̕ ̶͚̂͘ͅ

Knuckles immediately made a swing towards a distracted Sonic and landed a hit on the Hedgehog with his lightsaber, sending Sonic flying. Tails then decided to switch in by spinning his nunchucks until they were a blut and both Tails and glitched Knuckles were swinging at each other with their weapons whilst in midair before Cosmo made a brave leap and used her katanas to land a hit on Knuckles's head, sending the echidna onto a floating rock amongst the lava. Sonic then charged up a spindash to knock Knuckles into the lava, but the echidna effortlessly deflected Sonic back into the wall.
S: How about we all distract him together guys?
T: Sounds like a good plan to me.
KN: I̶̛̗̮̎̂ ̶̡͉̗̅͛W̵̻̲̳̞̐̀͐O̸̯͉͗͋̈́̑͜N̴̢͍̪͚̎'̶̛̖͈̘͈̎͛T̵̰̑ ̸̛͍̟͒͝͝Ļ̵̦̠̱͛͝E̴̹̐͠T̸̘̳͆͒͂̏ ̴̩̲͙͚̑̈͂Y̷͖͉̼̤͌͊̒̈O̴̠͍̾͌Ṳ̷͠ ̸̼͚͈̳̅̃̈́̈́W̸͍͙̌̅I̸̘̪͓̐̓N̶̹͑̎͂ ̶̢̬̉͌͌T̸̘̔͂͝H̶̟͌͌Ả̸̧̻̮̓̿ͅT̶͉͕̼͚̃ ̷͚̫̐̃̚͝E̵̻͂̈̓A̶͕̳̐S̴̥̳͒Ḭ̷͈̠͙̆̄̍̂L̴͈͙̩͇̊͋Y̶̧̤̖̔.̶̺̐.̸̄͗͜͝.̸̯̠̣͎̄ ̴̡̒̉̈́̚
Knuckles then summoned many giant glitched hands before surrounding himself in a powerful shield, fully ready for the attack.
S: SHOOT! He outsmarted us! Well, I'll try and break that shield and you guys in the meanwhile take care of those hands m'kay?
T + C: Gotcha!

So Sonic kept on spindashing into the shield over and over again but each time the shield didn't crack, but it remained the same. In the meantime, Tails used his glowing nunchucks to knock the hands away from him into the rocks as they would plunge into the lava below whilst Cosmo used her katanas to slice the hands open, but the hands kept on regenerating.

A lot of time passes. Knuckles watched all of their attempts with a hollow expression, Tails got severely injured upon dealing with the glitched hands as they have horrifically injured his body and Cosmo almost wilted due to both her exhaustion and the scorching heat of the place. Meanwhile, Sonic too collapsed onto a rocky platform after being exhausted before Knuckles finally looks at him.

KN: I̴̖̠͗ ̴̲̠͋͜T̸̛̛̜̄̆Ǫ̶̈́͌̈́L̷̡͗̈́D̶̯̻̹̈́͐͗͐ͅ ̶̳͚̠́́Y̵͔̲̘͜͝O̸̹͖̗̫͘Ŭ̶̼̲̟̭̂̌ ̵̪͕͇̊̓͝N̶̬̬̐̄̇͘O̴͉̞̐ͅͅT̸̩̀́̿̓ ̷̗̯̹̈́̕T̶͖͙͔́͑̒̏Ö̵̡̫͕́̆ ̵̦̽̊F̵̣͉̬̥́͂̈̚Ĭ̷̧͛̔G̶̤̤͙̑͆H̸̘͇̑T̴̮͗̓͝ ̴͓̖̉̉̅͆M̴̜̞̳̭̋͋͠Ḙ̵̍́̍,̴̘̤͘ ̴̩̍͌̈̈B̵̡͚̄́͑U̷̱̦̗͂͗͂̚͜T̴̝̖͂ ̷̰̞̣̍̒͑͝Ỹ̵̢̪̤Ö̷̙̝̖͚͌̍̌Ű̸̬ ̵̩̯̳͘D̵͚̘͍̂̆̕I̶̗̤̐̕͝D̵̢̯̝͝N̵̢̪͍͉͛'̵͚͈͊̿̌̇Ţ̷̩͊̏̂̋ ̷̦͑̂Ļ̵͇̳̎̎̎Ḯ̷̱͔͆̃̈S̸̰̦̥̊̂̚Ţ̷̧̥̎̑͊͝E̴̜̪̍͝N̷̢͓̚ ̵̦̺̺̽̅D̶̛̺̿Į̶̮̞̿̾̎͝D̸̰̭̟̒̇ͅ ̸̭̏Y̵͓͙̅͐Ö̸̙́̂Ȕ̵̳̹̋?̶͇̳͖̑ ̶̨̢̎̽̆Y̴͖͌͒̚͝Ô̴̪̟̻͖Ṷ̸͕͝'̸̮̍̾̉R̶̻̜̠̩̍Ȩ̶̟̈́͛ ̶͙̣̕͘͠W̴͍͐Ė̸̬̯̺͓͐Ä̸͖ͅK̴̪̮͊͠ ̷͎̰̰̎̐͆͝A̴͕͋̅͘Ṉ̴̭͠D̷̥͙͚̾ ̵̡̝̺͌́͌͘P̴͇͎̥̚A̵̛̰̓̄T̴̢̛̃̓͝Ḧ̷̻́̋E̷̡̮̙͐̽̊T̵͕̯͕̎̀Ĩ̴͉̏̅C̵̣̯͆̄̒,̶̘̠͓̑̍̃̈́ ̷̤̦̺̝̿̊̈́Y̶̦̪͆O̸̥̻̠̭̍Ü̸̥̪̚ ̴̢̝͇͑K̶̟̍̌͋̚N̵̨̪̾͆O̸̭͐̃W̸̯̓͂ ̸͖͓̲͕̄̿̄̂T̸̖̽͝ͅH̵͈̆̓̏Ä̸͈́T̴̘͗̐̕?̶̡̣͆̓͑͘ ̸̢̭̟͎̋I̴͐̄͜ ̵̻̜̣̍͆̔͌B̵͈̩͓͈̔̃E̸̗͈̹͍̅T̸̢̐͊͝͝ ̶͈͋̊Y̶̗̫͇͛͒́̾O̷͊̐͜͠U̴̝͆͗ ̴̻̎Ȧ̴̧̛̤N̷̮͌̅͠Ŷ̵̧͓̪Ţ̶̺͔̈́̓Ḧ̴̲̂I̴̠͗̅̀̿N̶̖̋́̇͜ͅG̴͚͖͒͑ ̷̪̯̲̝͘T̶̜̙̪̾̃H̶̖̐͗̏̃A̵̹͓̓̓̋T̴̳͓̬̓͠ ̸̢̟͕̍͑Y̵̻̋̈́Ǫ̷̧͕̪̽́͋Ủ̸͚̙ͅ ̶̡̩̆͝W̵̡̲͌̓E̵̥̮̎̊̇R̶̤̙͗É̶̢̥̩̎̑ ̶̲̘̎̒́M̴̯͍͕̊O̴̺̺͙̰͊̄R̸̫̙͛̊͐͒É̵͔͊ ̴̮̙́̆̚͝A̸̜̠̹͆̀͝ ̶̮͚̝̒͌͌́T̵͇̤̰̿Ë̶̫̂̈R̴̨̢̙͛Ṛ̸̭͚̿̾Ô̵̩͝R̸̥͋̇̀Ì̷̼̬̒̓͊S̸̼̙̫͋͐̕Ṯ̷͂̀ ̷̨̱̘̳̊̐̈͝T̶͚͓͇̂̈H̷̙͙̠͆A̷̢̮̰͓͂͊̂͊N̴̼̍̉̈́͊ ̵̟͍̒͆Ȃ̵̩̗̗ ̸̢̮̆͠H̷̢̹̑̆E̶̹̣̾͋́R̷̨̠̹̝͊͒̒̕Ǫ̸͐,̷̢̤͓͖́̂̒ ̸̻̖̜̦̓̈͐͂À̷̫̰̞͊͘Ṋ̵̊̈̎D̷̯͝ ̶̨̛̪͙͍̊̇̅N̶͉͒̀̊O̶̡̘̹̞͊̅́W̷͍̤͐͌,̸̳̼̑͌̓͝ ̵̛͙͓̓̔̔Ę̷͕͒́̿̈́V̸͚͔͓̕Ȩ̵̛̱͝Ŗ̶̗̆͗̀Y̵̛̹͋̐͜O̶̗̙̰̪̽Ṅ̸̯̻͆Ė̵̩̘͖̔͆ ̸͎̥̫̝̆W̷̤͍̬͛̉͜I̶̼̠̗̎̑̿L̵̮̪̹̙̊͛Ļ̷͓̹̯͋͐ ̸̨̡̘̈́̒S̷̭̺̟̺̈́̈Ȅ̵̲̰͍̭̇̋Ê̸͕͔̭̗͛̄̕ ̴̫͕͙̿͑̕͜Ẅ̶̗́̋H̷͚͔̄̅̀Y̵̻͆̑.̵̨̙̞͊̅͘.̸͉̜̇.̶̞̻̃̍͛ͅ ̷̙̐
Knuckles enveloped Sonic in a deep, dark envelope where many voices began to infiltrate Sonic's mind each quote harsher than the last.
V: Ẏ̵̬̥Ö̸̤͚̦̲U̶̲̓'̵̱́R̸̹͛̈̄ͅE̵̥̓̎ ̵̻̔̎J̷̠̹͋͐U̶̡͉̲̟͒̃Š̶̨̒͝͝T̸͇̏̔͋̃ ̸̰͉̣̋̄̂͘Ả̷̤͛͝ ̷̩̟͎͚͑͌̀C̴̯̿͂̑Ö̴̧̼̞͙́̓̓W̴̡̜͗Ạ̸͘͠R̷̢̟͚̻̅D̶̝̬͌̿ ̵͕̘̦͗̍̂̍Ą̴͕̩̅͂N̵̝͎̝͊͆̓͒ͅḒ̶̈́ ̶̭̮̊̓̆͠Ả̸̞̈̍͝ͅ ̷̞̀͊L̷̺̰͗́ͅI̸̻͒̔̐͜Ț̷͇̎́̾͑T̸̡̜̲͋̈́̄̃L̵̘̳̣̙̏͝Ȇ̵̦̻̣ ̸̫̎͗K̶̜̎͌̉Ȉ̸̡̺̈́͝D̴̮̟͚͂̿̑͜͠
W̴̺̯̆̎̏E̵̢͋͛̀ ̷̧̦͓̋̀͆K̸̬͎̼̋̍N̵̼̳͍̼̂̃O̷̯͌́W̷̻̲̗͐̇͋̉ ̵͚͕͖̈́Ţ̷̹͛̒̉͛͜Ḧ̸͎ͅẺ̶͚́̂ͅ ̷͎̔̔T̷͖͗̈́̋̐R̵̡̎͐̄̚U̷̬̬̜͆T̸̟͔͐H̸͇̹͝ ̷̝̔͜A̴̡͍͑͋B̸̦̫͉̻̍O̵̓͜Ű̴͖̣̾̆͘T̶̤̫͉̀͛̌ ̶͔̥̳̓̇̚ͅY̶̹͆͠O̷̥̍̃U̶̱̔́̈́Ř̷̹S̷̮̐͊E̵͕͑͘͝Ļ̴̘̣͓͆̒͝F̶̣̓̚,̷̠̻̈̂ ̶̣̺̯̓Y̶̟̗̝̅̀̓̐Ṍ̷̩͠Ů̶̟͉͌͌ ̶͚͕̟̿̎͘͝Ỉ̴̡̤̲̜̐D̴̲̬̖̅̃͠Ḯ̷̩͇̺̅O̸̱͍͚̹̍̐T̵̞̦̤͋̚͠I̶͙̮̳̣̋͋C̴͙͈͔̼̆͋̃̓ ̴̱͖̤̘̌̽L̸̢̪͛O̶̗̿́S̷̠̿È̶͇͖̓R̵̤̭̱͗̀́̓!̶͙͙̫̣̌̀̕ ̵̼̼̲̫̏̂
T̶̹͔̬͛̂̅̂H̷̝̥͒̄͑̿Ẹ̸̍̃͝ ̷̮͈̩̆́͘P̷̺̖̯̀̇́̎È̶̺̍̀Ô̵̝̯͓̤̍̒͝P̵̨͈̞͘L̶̙̤̀E̴̗͊̔͘͜ ̸̡̳́̽̂Ą̸̋̀̍N̸̠̋͋͜D̸̝̜̰̄̈́͐̿ ̶͓̀F̸̤͗̚͠R̶͉͇̿̈͜İ̴̹̭̊̎̃E̸̡͈̩͗͗̕N̸̢̧̺̓̇͝D̵̘͋̐̈́͊S̶̯͑ ̶̹̮̠̈̿̿̀W̸̢͔̟͍̃͂H̸͇͒̀̌ͅÖ̸̝̼̹͕́͘͘͝ ̶̯̝̏L̷̺̠̘͒̿̈́O̶̗͗̂V̴͎͙̝͌̎̿̕E̵͙̤̾̄ ̸̗̦̱͕̿̿̂A̵̭̞͋̿N̴̯͆̐̅̉͜D̶̩̝̑ ̷̢̜͑̊C̶̪̳̘̝͝A̶̝̎̄R̷̡͍̝̥͒̒E̴͈̻͊ ̸̱͔͍̅F̴͖͉͇̅̏̈O̶̩̬̣̓́R̶͙̼̂̐͠ ̷̡̦̹͕͋Ȳ̷̧̢̯̺̕O̸̬͍͊̔Ú̸̡͖̦͙͝ ̵͕̪̞̉͊Ắ̶̬̗͉́R̸̫̫͎̈È̶͔̲̖̂̉ ̸͚̜̰̫̈̄B̴͕̩̘̄̊͝E̴̹̫̗̘͑͆T̸̺̜̏̌́͝T̸̼͇̞̊̋̚Ḛ̶̇R̵̥̍̽͝͠ ̶͔͓̀̒̚O̸͔͒͗͆F̶͇͐͋͐̚͜ͅF̷̱͓͇̮̑͊ ̴̧̙̥͋Ẁ̴̧̲̱͔̌I̷͕͆̎T̷̢̜̦͆H̶̟̳̝̆͊͜Ǫ̸̪͇͓̾Ǔ̶͙̱̗͠Ţ̴̰́͆̄̋ ̸͎̻̚ͅY̴͖̞̻̗̋̚Ǫ̶̪̬́̄U̸̫̖̅,̶̮̻̐̊ ̴̧̢͕͛̆Y̷̜̱͐̈́͆O̶͔̽͂̋́Ư̶̟̠̂̈́ ̶̮̏̈́K̶̝̭̯̄N̵̪̲̍̐̈́O̶͕͚̰̟̾́̿W̷̩̾ ̶̢̧̼̝͋T̵̪͎̝̗͌͊͌͆H̶̢͋̈́͒Ä̵̬̮T̷̘̰̟̓̄?̸͔̖͚͓̾͒̃̓ ̸̱̇͑́

Sonic slowly began to cry and go insane but the last voice that echoed in the void caused him to snap.

V: Y̸̧͇̋̍̀O̸̡̓͗̿̑͜Ü̶̬͜.̶̨̣̈́̾̑̔ ̴̨͕̝͐̊Á̷̞̝R̶̛̙̟̓̈̾E̴̩̿͛̐.̷̘͇̺̐̓͑͝ ̸̧͚̂͊N̷̰͕̟͚̉͘Ǫ̸̩͙̓͐͜.̴̟̍ ̸̻̻̏Ḥ̴̄E̷̯͓͒̈́R̴̰͖̈́̅Ȍ̶͔.̶̝͇̉ ̷̧̓͊͌̉ͅ
S: I AM MORE OF A HERO THAN YOU EVER HAVE BEEN!
Sonic then used the power of the Chaos Emeralds to become Hyper Sonic and he flew across to face off against Knuckles one last time.
KN: I̵̛͙͕ ̴͚͚̯̇Ǵ̷̨̜Ơ̸̧͓T̷͉̰̹͂͜ ̶͎͍̦̞̀À̴͖̯̙̜̓ ̷̡̧̠͂͝T̷͓̬̝͇͛̚͝R̴͂̃ͅI̷̱̐̃̑C̸̛̻̣̘͂͑̒K̵̠̙̖̓͑̈́ͅ ̴̡̮̳̽̀̍͜U̷̲̳͛͝P̸̗͓̈́̑̋ ̴̲̻͗̇M̸͚̽̽̎͠Y̷͙̥̣͓̎͒͘ ̷̟͎͊̑͝S̷̡̻̦̩͒̄́L̶̞̓̽̇͠È̶̯̩̈͜E̶̡̳͂V̵̝̻̰̾Ḛ̶̊̔͊̚ ̷̜͎̹̂̽͝T̸̝̄̀͊̚O̶̘̤̓͊̃Ò̷̺̮͚.̶̨̥͓͑ ̵̮͚̘͓̀H̵̝̓A̴̡͇̓̌̀͑Ṿ̴̮̣̦͊̇E̸̺̓̚ ̷̺͂͘Å̶̌̌͆͜T̷̨̾̏̂͝ ̵̮̞̹̆̉̿̄͜Y̷͔̆̆̈́̂O̵͉͂͘͝Ų̴̦̉̿̏!̵͙̅͗͝ ̸͍͈̥͔͐̀̃̿
Knuckles then used his glitched out Master Emerald to become Hyper Glitched Knuckles and the fight began as Tails and Cosmo looked on with awe

60 seconds left

Sonic and Knuckles fly around whilst exchanges blows and spindashes at each other in a rapid motion before the fight took them all the way into the rest of the galaxy.

40 seconds left

They then proceeded to unleash an ultra barrage of hyper attacks creating a huge universal spectrum that even Kat, Ana, Stolas and the Golden Gale could witness

B: Hey guys, do you all know what that glow over there is?
ST: It looks like the rainbow blur within this fight looks like Sonic. I actually happened to have sneaked in on him training to use his Hyper Sonic abilities and saw this rainbow glow emitting from him. But whoever that other foe is, it looks like one of the Golden Gale's glitched out warriors. My my, this is much more stunning than the time I took my daughter Octavia to see a great meteor shower display that happened every millennium.
A: What, Azeroth's tears? Me and my sister saw it once from our hometown and it looked so beautiful!
B: I may have attempted to conquer the universe TWICE but the Lumas swirling around are such a pretty sight let me tell ya!

They all then get into a conversation about astronomy as they are nearing their slow deaths and watch the fight as it universally breaks the laws of space physics.

20 seconds left

Knuckles and Sonic then took advantage of te plants to help them which they did by absorbing their elemental power. Sonic managed to temporarily freeze Knuckles with the power of Neptune and Knuckles managed to singe Hyper Sonic with the power of Venus. But then, at the battle's conclusion as they were both about to release one more powerful punch...

TIME'S UP!

Both transformations ended and Knuckles was confused as to how this could happen, which gave Sonic enough time to finish him off, so Sonic charged and let out a spindash so powerful that it launched Knuckles all the way back to Planet Mustafar.

KN: N̷̛̛̝̙̠̯̣̟̖̥̣̂̒̂̅̃̇̿͊͆̒͐̈́͑́̄̍̌́̄͑͐̽͒̉͑͆̃̆̀̓͌͘̚̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͠Ơ̵̡̨͎̗̺̪͈̆̑͛͒̀͊̈́̚͠O̷̧̡̨͖̬̬͇̱̹͎̫͎͔͕͈̞̹̫̼̬̞͈͖̬̰͍͕̫̲̠͚̜̙͈̲̾͆̆̾̒̎̐͗̌̒̏̒͆͑̊̓͂́̉͌̄́͗̾̀̂̊̈́̄̿̓̈́͌̓̎̉̾̚͘͘͝͠͝͝Ö̶̯̤̬͚͍̰͈͈͍̜͈̱͙̹͔͚̯͍͚͈̖̺͈̮̰̫́͊͗̾͂̍̽̀̏͊̓͋̓̄͋̉̀̀͊̑̓́̓̈́̏̑̽̆̎͆̕͘̚͜͜͜͜ͅͅO̷̡̢̮̟̞̱͖͈̳̝̬̠͖̫͉̹̅͐̀͗̉̔̈́̈́̑̐̂̿͒͛̈́̐̿̌͐̈́͒̈́̽̓͗̎̾͛̑̂̀̌̏͂́̊̅̿̔̆͒̕͘̕͘͠Ơ̴̡̨̗̻̭͙̳̝͙̦͕̖̘̬̜̳̙̣̰̗͉͕͉̮͈̘̗͎̩̳̟͍̖̣̝͓̓̽͐̒̋̃͛͒̎̈́̕̚͝ͅͅͅO̸̡̡̧̨̡̢̡̲͈̠̖̭̼͖͙̦͇̼̪͈̘̠̝͇̘͍̺͎͕͕͔̘͕̮̮̘̺͚͑́́̄̆̔͋̃̐̃̇̊̿̎͆̿͗̓̑̓̉̊͗̇̍̐̾͘̕͜͝͠͝O̷̡̧̧̬̹̯̗͔̱͚̫͖̙͎̙͇͕̖̹̦̹̟̣̹̖͙̝͈͎̜͔̗̞̞̮̠͖͑̀̉̈́́͋̂̊̍͗͊͂͝͝Ơ̸̡̲͖̒̍̐͛̃͒͋̽̋̀̆̋̀͗̍̿͂̈́̀̊͒͌̇͆̀͌̎̒̂̌͛̄̃̐̌̉̑͋̈́͘̕͘͠͝͝Ǫ̴̨̛̛̛͉͖̭̖͕͉̺̪̼͌̓͐͘̕͜͜͝O̶͉̰̣̙̓͆͘Ơ̵̧̡̨̢̘̮̰͈͇̪̖̮̫̪̬͔̼̰͕̯̱̟͇͙̞̦͉̣̘̎̂̋̀͒͜͜͝͠O̵̧̨̢̢̢̱̞̹͕̖͍̹̭̭̥͔͉̰͕̱̞̥̮̮͙̩̜͔̪̭̝̳͇̦̹͇̠̙̬̞̯̘͔̍̋̈́̓̀͆̐̅̉̕̕͜͜ͅͅǪ̵̳͖̩̣̼̺̦̱̲̖̳͚̼̩͗̒̊̿͊́̌́̌̆̆͛͌̆̆͗̀̏̉̕̕̕̕͝͠͝͝Ö̸̡̧̧̧͔̤̝̞͎̹͔̝̯͍̭͚̱̥͔̟̝̼̬͇͔̭̲̺̮̼̮͓͚̖̻̙̩̗̞͙̈́́̊͑̅̂̆͐̕͜͠ͅǪ̴̬̥͔͚͙̦̖̳̬͈̫͉̠̣̘̬̞͙̣͙̳̼̥̱̜̀̑̆͗̎̑̈́̉̍͋̍̚̕͘ͅͅỎ̸̳̘̘̰̂̂͒̐̀̄̇͂͆̌̉̑͌́̊̏̃̐̓̋̀͘͝͠O̸̢̧̳͓̮͉͇̱̣̻̯͖̣̦̻͚͖̼͔͙̹̙̝̣̱̿̓̽̎̽̊̎̈͌͗́̑̐͌̀͒̄̓̿̈́̉͂͐̓͗͌̄́̆͑̐̅͋̈́̀̎̂̓̃̂͋̚͜͜͠͝͠ͅŎ̷̢̧̫̼̣̯̥͇̤̥͈̼͓̰̫͓̃́͛̈́̐͌͑͗͒̂̒̒̊͊͘̕͠Ọ̸̅̔̋̈͊̉͂̐͋̃̒̓̅͛̽̀̍̅͘Ơ̴̡̢͕͙͍̲̻͖͚̦̝̦̤͔̰̻̘̩͉̮̼̗̥̩͕̺̮̬̪̖͇̤̣͔̱̊̓̓̿̐̅̓͊̍̒̏͊̊̆̿̌̀̊̊̏̓̇̾̃̎͌͂̔̋͑͋́̓͘̚̕͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅŌ̵̧̢̨̢̤̜̗̻͇̩͙̬̜̝̳̖͓̮̥͓̺̼̥̟͖̹̭̭̝͇͎̜̳͍̞̮̠̖̳̖̪̈́͑͊̈́́̄̒̚ͅǪ̷̨̡̧̧͎͈̣͓̙̭̘̯̣̟̝͎͖͇̤̻̬͓̳̰͚̺̗͕̙͎̰̹̳̩̲̲̪̀̉̏̑̽̓̋̏͆̂͒̍́̏̋̽̈̉̽̔͊͘̚͜͜͜ͅO̴̡̨̧̨̲̻̩̠͕̣̤̼͔̗͉͙̮̰̩̺̘̻̬̮̣̩͓̗͖͂̄̔̆̋̚͝ͅO̵̢̡̧̨̢͕̩̥̩͉̟̱̟̫̰̗̹̳̰̜̮̼͚͕̰͙͈̭͓̱͉̲͇̥̻̲͇̗̒̅͜͜͜͝Ǫ̴̛̼̺͉͈̩͍̰̻̹̥̙͚̼̍̐̄̐̂̈́́͒̏̓͗̒̏̿̋̌̔̈́͆̃͆͆͊̔̐̏̈́̾́̔͒̓́̊́̚̕͜Ŏ̷̢̢̢̡̙͇̥̱͉̤̻̩̺̝̖̖̪̟̥͔͙̖̠̱̤̞̹̼̩̱̱͓̘͆̑͆͌̅̈ͅƠ̷̮̤̦͓̂̔̈́̀̑͛͒͐̊̓̂̐͐̅̿͆̋̓͋̓̄̚͝͝O̵̢̟̲͕̹̜̗̬̙͇̫̗̜͖̜͍̲͓̥̮̞̫̰̭̅̃̆́̍́͆́̋͊̀́̃͝͝Ơ̸̧̨̡̧̛̰͇̣̬̰͇̞̲͈͔̰̩͙̼̝̘̪̼͚͍̼̞̫̥̤͉̟̙̍͛̀̉̏́͋̽̄̍̈́̍̌̋͆̆́͑͒̽͑̓̋͒̅̄͆̐̿̿͐̇͛͌̃͛̇͘̚͜͝͝Ơ̴̡̢͎̘̮̹̦̊̌̐͒̈́̌̾̓̎̑̈́̅̏̅̒̓̀̽̋̆̆̂́͌͒̌̊̕͠͝ͅ

Knuckles then began to helplessly sink into the lava, never to be seen again.

S: Knux, you were one of my best friends, and yet it had to come down to such a bitter end. Goodbye buddy.

Sonic, Tails and Cosmo then did a minute's silence to mourn for Knuckles's death. Planet Mustafar then glitched out back into the original void where the battle once started

T: Alright guys, we gotta head back to collider quick! I bet the guys might be fed up of us wasting this much time.

Sonic, Tails and Cosmo then quickly ran off to the collider where Dedede, Sans and Kirby were waiting for them. Now only one fight remained before the final battle with Wario, Peppino and Papyrus about to face down against Waluigi...

Hello there, sorry for the slight hiatus. Oh btw, the show went really well on both nights and I remember that many people were talking about how I was their fav character, so that all worked out. Also, my half-term is coming up soon so I can now work more on the story now. But enough of me waffling, let's get into it:

Knuckles arose from the darkness and stared at the trio with blood red eyes

KN: N̴͚͙̯̾̈́O̴̫̱̐̾͋T̴̢̛͖̬̔́ ̸̫̤̏̾͌͆B̶̬͋͝Ầ̸̯̈́D̶̥̫̭̺͗̿́̈́ ̴̢͔̈́̇À̴͖̥̱̋͝T̴͉͔̦͔͂̾ ̴̱̲̲̟̓̿Ȧ̸̖̂͘Ḻ̷̨̱̎̋͒͌L̸͍̘̋͆.̷̜̪̥͊̓̚͘͜ ̴̡̫̜́̈́́̕N̸̘͚̬̩̓͋͘͘O̴̳̮̊͊͘͠T̵͇͖̱́͜ ̷͈̹̙̳͆̃M̶̝̺̭͖̍̂̀̎Ą̶͇̔̀͝Ṅ̸̲̓̓Ỵ̴̫̖̇͋͜͝ ̵̠̗̩̇̀́̎H̶̛̬̺̎Â̸͈̝̤͘V̵̙͙̠͔̓͐̿͘E̷̪̙͘̕͠͠ ̸̨̘͍̦̒̈́̑B̷̜̘̫̞̓Ę̷̓̅͠E̵͎̦͒͠͠N̸͈̥̄ ̴̖͇̩͛A̵̻̜͊́B̶̧͇̉̃̉̕L̸̖̤̉̐͋Ẻ̶͇̮̪ ̴̮̻̽́̈́Ť̴̨͈͚̑͐Ô̵̧ ̶̙̼̐̓͘K̵̪͈̊͗͗O̸̫͉̰̤͛ ̵͇́̈́̚M̶̭͕͚͓̋͌E ̵̺̤͗̊̿T̴͙̮͉̒ͅḦ̴̻͐I̷̧̡̼͙͆S̵̻̥͂ ̸̛̰̠̝̀͌E̴̱͈̒͛̿̀Ȁ̶͉̦̌͠S̴̠̮͒͂̍́Į̶͈̘͊̀͝L̸̫̩͂̈́͐͝Y̶̥͐.̶̧̞̐͐ ̶̢̯̝̬̄̂͋B̴̫̀͘Ǘ̷͉̜̼̖T̴̠̤̭̎̾̉́ ̴̧̹̊́̑S̸̙̩͒Ā̷̧̫ͅD̶̻͛̃̐̚L̶̻͇̳͂̓Y̶̟̳̭̅͆̓̐,̷͇̻͇͕̃ ̷̯̍̅̓T̶̗͔̑̈H̸̘͇͙̠͗A̷̪̤̔͌͐͜ͅT̸̤͆͌͒͊ ̴̪͐̐A̴̢̧͖̬͌͋C̷͎͒͂̆͗T̶͇͖͓̅͝I̵̟̽̌̽͝O̶̯͈̾N̷̡̅̇̚ͅ ̷̗̩͌͂̈̓J̵̳̋̂̌̂U̴͖͖̗͑̌͋͋Ṡ̸͓̝̤̋̆T̴̫̼̈͠ ̶̙̊̓̋̚͜͜S̴͙̀́̃͘͜IG̵͓̘͎̬͘N̶̡͖̣̳̅Ë̴̜̣́̕͝Ḑ̶̛͜ ̶͔̖̠̑̽͊̀Y̵̳̠͍͖͐O̷͈͚̺̟̓U̶̫̮͋͘͜͝R̷̛͉̹̻̊̽͠ ̸̯̗͈͑͘͝D̴̫̤͌͋͜͝È̸͎͍Ä̵̫T̷͍̲͑̈͜H̷͈̰̮̿́ ̸̯͒̔̈́̆W̸̥̞̮̿̒͛͊A̵̠͔̩͇̽̌̓R̷̺̭̘̉̒R̷̝̩̺̐̕Ä̵̟͔͚͉́̀̓͝Ṋ̷̻̽̌̐͝T̴̞̣͛.̵̟̣̝̦̀͝ ̶͙̯̬̀L̵̰̖̓Ë̴̡̛́Ţ̸̙͓͍̉̓͝'̴͕̮̥̟̌͘S̶̨̰̙̎͛͠ ̷̳̻̝̗͘͝S̵͇̓́W̸͚͑̓I̸̠͚̙̓T̷̢͔͔̳̀̏C̷̘̍́͊H̸͕̭̿̓ ̴̣̳̃̎͒Ü̶̹P̵̼͙̼̆̾ ̷̢̤̐̓̈́͘Ț̸̗̼̀̀H̶̤̰͉͕͐̈́Ę̶̰̂̑ ̶̼̀̿͘͜Ş̴͒C̶̩̹̳̓̐͝E̸̢̩͕̗̿̔͂̚N̷̟̠͗͝Ḛ̸̻̀,̴̧̓́ ̴̢͓͎͙̿Š̶͓́͘H̴͚͇́̊A̵̼͎̳̳̐̔͘L̸̗̫͎͈͠L̵̖̳͔͔̔̋̅͝ ̵̯͙̳́̌̾W̷̠̳̓͛̈̍E̷̛̲͓?̵̺̩͍́͒͊͝ ̷͆ͅ

Knuckles slammed his fists together and created a universal shock wave so powerful that it shattered his section of the void to reveal Planet Mustafar and drew out a glitched light saber whilst Sonic got his own blue light saber, Tails's ripped Tails became glowing yellow light saber nunchucks and Cosmo's arms became green light saber katanas.

C: Oooooh, I like the glowing light sabers. And my arms are katanas!? Now THAT'S EPIC!
S: Taking me back to the HD remake of the good ol' Sonic Oddshow 2 by DoujinPixation! I still miss that guy even after 2 years since he left...
T: Like Matpat, he made many childhoods of ours, mine included. Rest in peace captain.
KN: A̸͕͑͜R̸̡̦̗͖̄͋͂͋E̴̖͌ ̴̧͇̤̋̓W̸̨̨͖͈͌́È̶͙̱͍̀̅ ̵̨̟͇̈̊͌Ḏ̵̝̩̈́̋O̵̗̭̔̀͌͜N̴̠̥̽̆̎Ḙ̵̮͑̓̅ ̴̘͠W̴̯͓͓̭̿I̴͎̾̈́̈́̇T̶̡̘͉́͛̀ͅḦ̵͇̠͎́ ̵̛̣̹̏̍͝T̵̼͐Ȟ̷̢͔͖́̽̕Ȇ̷͉̭̐̏͘ ̸͚͒͠ͅC̶̩͂̽͌Ò̸̺̺̦̕͜M̷͇̊M̷͙̲̃̈̇È̷͇͆͌N̷̞͋̈͊̾T̴̹̗͑͂̕ͅA̷̛̩̙͈͝R̴̻̆̊͜Ỳ̵͚̭̽͝.̶̛̠̝̻̌̀̿ ̷͉̳͉̗͗̕L̷̆̌͜E̶̙͓͕̔̾̓T̷͚̝͕̗̂̇̋'̷̣̦͎̓́S̷͙̘̣͂̃͠ ̶̧̗̲̾̄̓͊S̴̨̼̅́Ṭ̶̥̼̂̀̑̕Ạ̴̧̭̩̊̏R̷̞̯̘̰̃͒̃̎T̶̡͍̙̞̐͗̀ ̸̡̦̱̄Ť̶͈̖̼̙̈́͌̉H̶̩͂̕ͅÈ̵̘̼̹̹̋̀ ̵̟̈͘B̸̥̄͝A̴͕̟͛̚͠Ț̵̫̀̋̽Ț̵̢̟͔̑̊L̵͇̍͊̕E̸͕̺̜͗̒́ͅ.̷͇́͒̎.̴͇͙͋͒̅.̵̨̩̯̞̄͑͊͝ ̷̢̡̮̟͋͆̐L̶͔̙̋́̈Ỉ̵̟̟̋K̷̨̮̠̘̿̑͑͝E̵̙̝̠̦̐̓̕̕ ̴̲͜͠ͅT̷̡͚͇͖͑H̵̨̧͖̜̎́͂̔Í̶̦̤̱S̶̫̈́́͌̇!̵̧̨̬̖͂̕ ̶͚̂͘ͅ

Knuckles immediately made a swing towards a distracted Sonic and landed a hit on the Hedgehog with his lightsaber, sending Sonic flying. Tails then decided to switch in by spinning his nunchucks until they were a blut and both Tails and glitched Knuckles were swinging at each other with their weapons whilst in midair before Cosmo made a brave leap and used her katanas to land a hit on Knuckles's head, sending the echidna onto a floating rock amongst the lava. Sonic then charged up a spindash to knock Knuckles into the lava, but the echidna effortlessly deflected Sonic back into the wall.
S: How about we all distract him together guys?
T: Sounds like a good plan to me.
KN: I̶̛̗̮̎̂ ̶̡͉̗̅͛W̵̻̲̳̞̐̀͐O̸̯͉͗͋̈́̑͜N̴̢͍̪͚̎'̶̛̖͈̘͈̎͛T̵̰̑ ̸̛͍̟͒͝͝Ļ̵̦̠̱͛͝E̴̹̐͠T̸̘̳͆͒͂̏ ̴̩̲͙͚̑̈͂Y̷͖͉̼̤͌͊̒̈O̴̠͍̾͌Ṳ̷͠ ̸̼͚͈̳̅̃̈́̈́W̸͍͙̌̅I̸̘̪͓̐̓N̶̹͑̎͂ ̶̢̬̉͌͌T̸̘̔͂͝H̶̟͌͌Ả̸̧̻̮̓̿ͅT̶͉͕̼͚̃ ̷͚̫̐̃̚͝E̵̻͂̈̓A̶͕̳̐S̴̥̳͒Ḭ̷͈̠͙̆̄̍̂L̴͈͙̩͇̊͋Y̶̧̤̖̔.̶̺̐.̸̄͗͜͝.̸̯̠̣͎̄ ̴̡̒̉̈́̚
Knuckles then summoned many giant glitched hands before surrounding himself in a powerful shield, fully ready for the attack.
S: SHOOT! He outsmarted us! Well, I'll try and break that shield and you guys in the meanwhile take care of those hands m'kay?
T + C: Gotcha!

So Sonic kept on spindashing into the shield over and over again but each time the shield didn't crack, but it remained the same. In the meantime, Tails used his glowing nunchucks to knock the hands away from him into the rocks as they would plunge into the lava below whilst Cosmo used her katanas to slice the hands open, but the hands kept on regenerating.

A lot of time passes. Knuckles watched all of their attempts with a hollow expression, Tails got severely injured upon dealing with the glitched hands as they have horrifically injured his body and Cosmo almost wilted due to both her exhaustion and the scorching heat of the place. Meanwhile, Sonic too collapsed onto a rocky platform after being exhausted before Knuckles finally looks at him.

KN: I̴̖̠͗ ̴̲̠͋͜T̸̛̛̜̄̆Ǫ̶̈́͌̈́L̷̡͗̈́D̶̯̻̹̈́͐͗͐ͅ ̶̳͚̠́́Y̵͔̲̘͜͝O̸̹͖̗̫͘Ŭ̶̼̲̟̭̂̌ ̵̪͕͇̊̓͝N̶̬̬̐̄̇͘O̴͉̞̐ͅͅT̸̩̀́̿̓ ̷̗̯̹̈́̕T̶͖͙͔́͑̒̏Ö̵̡̫͕́̆ ̵̦̽̊F̵̣͉̬̥́͂̈̚Ĭ̷̧͛̔G̶̤̤͙̑͆H̸̘͇̑T̴̮͗̓͝ ̴͓̖̉̉̅͆M̴̜̞̳̭̋͋͠Ḙ̵̍́̍,̴̘̤͘ ̴̩̍͌̈̈B̵̡͚̄́͑U̷̱̦̗͂͗͂̚͜T̴̝̖͂ ̷̰̞̣̍̒͑͝Ỹ̵̢̪̤Ö̷̙̝̖͚͌̍̌Ű̸̬ ̵̩̯̳͘D̵͚̘͍̂̆̕I̶̗̤̐̕͝D̵̢̯̝͝N̵̢̪͍͉͛'̵͚͈͊̿̌̇Ţ̷̩͊̏̂̋ ̷̦͑̂Ļ̵͇̳̎̎̎Ḯ̷̱͔͆̃̈S̸̰̦̥̊̂̚Ţ̷̧̥̎̑͊͝E̴̜̪̍͝N̷̢͓̚ ̵̦̺̺̽̅D̶̛̺̿Į̶̮̞̿̾̎͝D̸̰̭̟̒̇ͅ ̸̭̏Y̵͓͙̅͐Ö̸̙́̂Ȕ̵̳̹̋?̶͇̳͖̑ ̶̨̢̎̽̆Y̴͖͌͒̚͝Ô̴̪̟̻͖Ṷ̸͕͝'̸̮̍̾̉R̶̻̜̠̩̍Ȩ̶̟̈́͛ ̶͙̣̕͘͠W̴͍͐Ė̸̬̯̺͓͐Ä̸͖ͅK̴̪̮͊͠ ̷͎̰̰̎̐͆͝A̴͕͋̅͘Ṉ̴̭͠D̷̥͙͚̾ ̵̡̝̺͌́͌͘P̴͇͎̥̚A̵̛̰̓̄T̴̢̛̃̓͝Ḧ̷̻́̋E̷̡̮̙͐̽̊T̵͕̯͕̎̀Ĩ̴͉̏̅C̵̣̯͆̄̒,̶̘̠͓̑̍̃̈́ ̷̤̦̺̝̿̊̈́Y̶̦̪͆O̸̥̻̠̭̍Ü̸̥̪̚ ̴̢̝͇͑K̶̟̍̌͋̚N̵̨̪̾͆O̸̭͐̃W̸̯̓͂ ̸͖͓̲͕̄̿̄̂T̸̖̽͝ͅH̵͈̆̓̏Ä̸͈́T̴̘͗̐̕?̶̡̣͆̓͑͘ ̸̢̭̟͎̋I̴͐̄͜ ̵̻̜̣̍͆̔͌B̵͈̩͓͈̔̃E̸̗͈̹͍̅T̸̢̐͊͝͝ ̶͈͋̊Y̶̗̫͇͛͒́̾O̷͊̐͜͠U̴̝͆͗ ̴̻̎Ȧ̴̧̛̤N̷̮͌̅͠Ŷ̵̧͓̪Ţ̶̺͔̈́̓Ḧ̴̲̂I̴̠͗̅̀̿N̶̖̋́̇͜ͅG̴͚͖͒͑ ̷̪̯̲̝͘T̶̜̙̪̾̃H̶̖̐͗̏̃A̵̹͓̓̓̋T̴̳͓̬̓͠ ̸̢̟͕̍͑Y̵̻̋̈́Ǫ̷̧͕̪̽́͋Ủ̸͚̙ͅ ̶̡̩̆͝W̵̡̲͌̓E̵̥̮̎̊̇R̶̤̙͗É̶̢̥̩̎̑ ̶̲̘̎̒́M̴̯͍͕̊O̴̺̺͙̰͊̄R̸̫̙͛̊͐͒É̵͔͊ ̴̮̙́̆̚͝A̸̜̠̹͆̀͝ ̶̮͚̝̒͌͌́T̵͇̤̰̿Ë̶̫̂̈R̴̨̢̙͛Ṛ̸̭͚̿̾Ô̵̩͝R̸̥͋̇̀Ì̷̼̬̒̓͊S̸̼̙̫͋͐̕Ṯ̷͂̀ ̷̨̱̘̳̊̐̈͝T̶͚͓͇̂̈H̷̙͙̠͆A̷̢̮̰͓͂͊̂͊N̴̼̍̉̈́͊ ̵̟͍̒͆Ȃ̵̩̗̗ ̸̢̮̆͠H̷̢̹̑̆E̶̹̣̾͋́R̷̨̠̹̝͊͒̒̕Ǫ̸͐,̷̢̤͓͖́̂̒ ̸̻̖̜̦̓̈͐͂À̷̫̰̞͊͘Ṋ̵̊̈̎D̷̯͝ ̶̨̛̪͙͍̊̇̅N̶͉͒̀̊O̶̡̘̹̞͊̅́W̷͍̤͐͌,̸̳̼̑͌̓͝ ̵̛͙͓̓̔̔Ę̷͕͒́̿̈́V̸͚͔͓̕Ȩ̵̛̱͝Ŗ̶̗̆͗̀Y̵̛̹͋̐͜O̶̗̙̰̪̽Ṅ̸̯̻͆Ė̵̩̘͖̔͆ ̸͎̥̫̝̆W̷̤͍̬͛̉͜I̶̼̠̗̎̑̿L̵̮̪̹̙̊͛Ļ̷͓̹̯͋͐ ̸̨̡̘̈́̒S̷̭̺̟̺̈́̈Ȅ̵̲̰͍̭̇̋Ê̸͕͔̭̗͛̄̕ ̴̫͕͙̿͑̕͜Ẅ̶̗́̋H̷͚͔̄̅̀Y̵̻͆̑.̵̨̙̞͊̅͘.̸͉̜̇.̶̞̻̃̍͛ͅ ̷̙̐
Knuckles enveloped Sonic in a deep, dark envelope where many voices began to infiltrate Sonic's mind each quote harsher than the last.
V: Ẏ̵̬̥Ö̸̤͚̦̲U̶̲̓'̵̱́R̸̹͛̈̄ͅE̵̥̓̎ ̵̻̔̎J̷̠̹͋͐U̶̡͉̲̟͒̃Š̶̨̒͝͝T̸͇̏̔͋̃ ̸̰͉̣̋̄̂͘Ả̷̤͛͝ ̷̩̟͎͚͑͌̀C̴̯̿͂̑Ö̴̧̼̞͙́̓̓W̴̡̜͗Ạ̸͘͠R̷̢̟͚̻̅D̶̝̬͌̿ ̵͕̘̦͗̍̂̍Ą̴͕̩̅͂N̵̝͎̝͊͆̓͒ͅḒ̶̈́ ̶̭̮̊̓̆͠Ả̸̞̈̍͝ͅ ̷̞̀͊L̷̺̰͗́ͅI̸̻͒̔̐͜Ț̷͇̎́̾͑T̸̡̜̲͋̈́̄̃L̵̘̳̣̙̏͝Ȇ̵̦̻̣ ̸̫̎͗K̶̜̎͌̉Ȉ̸̡̺̈́͝D̴̮̟͚͂̿̑͜͠
W̴̺̯̆̎̏E̵̢͋͛̀ ̷̧̦͓̋̀͆K̸̬͎̼̋̍N̵̼̳͍̼̂̃O̷̯͌́W̷̻̲̗͐̇͋̉ ̵͚͕͖̈́Ţ̷̹͛̒̉͛͜Ḧ̸͎ͅẺ̶͚́̂ͅ ̷͎̔̔T̷͖͗̈́̋̐R̵̡̎͐̄̚U̷̬̬̜͆T̸̟͔͐H̸͇̹͝ ̷̝̔͜A̴̡͍͑͋B̸̦̫͉̻̍O̵̓͜Ű̴͖̣̾̆͘T̶̤̫͉̀͛̌ ̶͔̥̳̓̇̚ͅY̶̹͆͠O̷̥̍̃U̶̱̔́̈́Ř̷̹S̷̮̐͊E̵͕͑͘͝Ļ̴̘̣͓͆̒͝F̶̣̓̚,̷̠̻̈̂ ̶̣̺̯̓Y̶̟̗̝̅̀̓̐Ṍ̷̩͠Ů̶̟͉͌͌ ̶͚͕̟̿̎͘͝Ỉ̴̡̤̲̜̐D̴̲̬̖̅̃͠Ḯ̷̩͇̺̅O̸̱͍͚̹̍̐T̵̞̦̤͋̚͠I̶͙̮̳̣̋͋C̴͙͈͔̼̆͋̃̓ ̴̱͖̤̘̌̽L̸̢̪͛O̶̗̿́S̷̠̿È̶͇͖̓R̵̤̭̱͗̀́̓!̶͙͙̫̣̌̀̕ ̵̼̼̲̫̏̂
T̶̹͔̬͛̂̅̂H̷̝̥͒̄͑̿Ẹ̸̍̃͝ ̷̮͈̩̆́͘P̷̺̖̯̀̇́̎È̶̺̍̀Ô̵̝̯͓̤̍̒͝P̵̨͈̞͘L̶̙̤̀E̴̗͊̔͘͜ ̸̡̳́̽̂Ą̸̋̀̍N̸̠̋͋͜D̸̝̜̰̄̈́͐̿ ̶͓̀F̸̤͗̚͠R̶͉͇̿̈͜İ̴̹̭̊̎̃E̸̡͈̩͗͗̕N̸̢̧̺̓̇͝D̵̘͋̐̈́͊S̶̯͑ ̶̹̮̠̈̿̿̀W̸̢͔̟͍̃͂H̸͇͒̀̌ͅÖ̸̝̼̹͕́͘͘͝ ̶̯̝̏L̷̺̠̘͒̿̈́O̶̗͗̂V̴͎͙̝͌̎̿̕E̵͙̤̾̄ ̸̗̦̱͕̿̿̂A̵̭̞͋̿N̴̯͆̐̅̉͜D̶̩̝̑ ̷̢̜͑̊C̶̪̳̘̝͝A̶̝̎̄R̷̡͍̝̥͒̒E̴͈̻͊ ̸̱͔͍̅F̴͖͉͇̅̏̈O̶̩̬̣̓́R̶͙̼̂̐͠ ̷̡̦̹͕͋Ȳ̷̧̢̯̺̕O̸̬͍͊̔Ú̸̡͖̦͙͝ ̵͕̪̞̉͊Ắ̶̬̗͉́R̸̫̫͎̈È̶͔̲̖̂̉ ̸͚̜̰̫̈̄B̴͕̩̘̄̊͝E̴̹̫̗̘͑͆T̸̺̜̏̌́͝T̸̼͇̞̊̋̚Ḛ̶̇R̵̥̍̽͝͠ ̶͔͓̀̒̚O̸͔͒͗͆F̶͇͐͋͐̚͜ͅF̷̱͓͇̮̑͊ ̴̧̙̥͋Ẁ̴̧̲̱͔̌I̷͕͆̎T̷̢̜̦͆H̶̟̳̝̆͊͜Ǫ̸̪͇͓̾Ǔ̶͙̱̗͠Ţ̴̰́͆̄̋ ̸͎̻̚ͅY̴͖̞̻̗̋̚Ǫ̶̪̬́̄U̸̫̖̅,̶̮̻̐̊ ̴̧̢͕͛̆Y̷̜̱͐̈́͆O̶͔̽͂̋́Ư̶̟̠̂̈́ ̶̮̏̈́K̶̝̭̯̄N̵̪̲̍̐̈́O̶͕͚̰̟̾́̿W̷̩̾ ̶̢̧̼̝͋T̵̪͎̝̗͌͊͌͆H̶̢͋̈́͒Ä̵̬̮T̷̘̰̟̓̄?̸͔̖͚͓̾͒̃̓ ̸̱̇͑́

Sonic slowly began to cry and go insane but the last voice that echoed in the void caused him to snap.

V: Y̸̧͇̋̍̀O̸̡̓͗̿̑͜Ü̶̬͜.̶̨̣̈́̾̑̔ ̴̨͕̝͐̊Á̷̞̝R̶̛̙̟̓̈̾E̴̩̿͛̐.̷̘͇̺̐̓͑͝ ̸̧͚̂͊N̷̰͕̟͚̉͘Ǫ̸̩͙̓͐͜.̴̟̍ ̸̻̻̏Ḥ̴̄E̷̯͓͒̈́R̴̰͖̈́̅Ȍ̶͔.̶̝͇̉ ̷̧̓͊͌̉ͅ
S: I AM MORE OF A HERO THAN YOU EVER HAVE BEEN!
Sonic then used the power of the Chaos Emeralds to become Hyper Sonic and he flew across to face off against Knuckles one last time.
KN: I̵̛͙͕ ̴͚͚̯̇Ǵ̷̨̜Ơ̸̧͓T̷͉̰̹͂͜ ̶͎͍̦̞̀À̴͖̯̙̜̓ ̷̡̧̠͂͝T̷͓̬̝͇͛̚͝R̴͂̃ͅI̷̱̐̃̑C̸̛̻̣̘͂͑̒K̵̠̙̖̓͑̈́ͅ ̴̡̮̳̽̀̍͜U̷̲̳͛͝P̸̗͓̈́̑̋ ̴̲̻͗̇M̸͚̽̽̎͠Y̷͙̥̣͓̎͒͘ ̷̟͎͊̑͝S̷̡̻̦̩͒̄́L̶̞̓̽̇͠È̶̯̩̈͜E̶̡̳͂V̵̝̻̰̾Ḛ̶̊̔͊̚ ̷̜͎̹̂̽͝T̸̝̄̀͊̚O̶̘̤̓͊̃Ò̷̺̮͚.̶̨̥͓͑ ̵̮͚̘͓̀H̵̝̓A̴̡͇̓̌̀͑Ṿ̴̮̣̦͊̇E̸̺̓̚ ̷̺͂͘Å̶̌̌͆͜T̷̨̾̏̂͝ ̵̮̞̹̆̉̿̄͜Y̷͔̆̆̈́̂O̵͉͂͘͝Ų̴̦̉̿̏!̵͙̅͗͝ ̸͍͈̥͔͐̀̃̿
Knuckles then used his glitched out Master Emerald to become Hyper Glitched Knuckles and the fight began as Tails and Cosmo looked on with awe

60 seconds left

Sonic and Knuckles fly around whilst exchanges blows and spindashes at each other in a rapid motion before the fight took them all the way into the rest of the galaxy.

40 seconds left

They then proceeded to unleash an ultra barrage of hyper attacks creating a huge universal spectrum that even Kat, Ana, Stolas and the Golden Gale could witness

B: Hey guys, do you all know what that glow over there is?
ST: It looks like the rainbow blur within this fight looks like Sonic. I actually happened to have sneaked in on him training to use his Hyper Sonic abilities and saw this rainbow glow emitting from him. But whoever that other foe is, it looks like one of the Golden Gale's glitched out warriors. My my, this is much more stunning than the time I took my daughter Octavia to see a great meteor shower display that happened every millennium.
A: What, Azeroth's tears? Me and my sister saw it once from our hometown and it looked so beautiful!
B: I may have attempted to conquer the universe TWICE but the Lumas swirling around are such a pretty sight let me tell ya!

They all then get into a conversation about astronomy as they are nearing their slow deaths and watch the fight as it universally breaks the laws of space physics.

20 seconds left

Knuckles and Sonic then took advantage of te plants to help them which they did by absorbing their elemental power. Sonic managed to temporarily freeze Knuckles with the power of Neptune and Knuckles managed to singe Hyper Sonic with the power of Venus. But then, at the battle's conclusion as they were both about to release one more powerful punch...

TIME'S UP!

Both transformations ended and Knuckles was confused as to how this could happen, which gave Sonic enough time to finish him off, so Sonic charged and let out a spindash so powerful that it launched Knuckles all the way back to Planet Mustafar.

KN: N̷̛̛̝̙̠̯̣̟̖̥̣̂̒̂̅̃̇̿͊͆̒͐̈́͑́̄̍̌́̄͑͐̽͒̉͑͆̃̆̀̓͌͘̚̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͠Ơ̵̡̨͎̗̺̪͈̆̑͛͒̀͊̈́̚͠O̷̧̡̨͖̬̬͇̱̹͎̫͎͔͕͈̞̹̫̼̬̞͈͖̬̰͍͕̫̲̠͚̜̙͈̲̾͆̆̾̒̎̐͗̌̒̏̒͆͑̊̓͂́̉͌̄́͗̾̀̂̊̈́̄̿̓̈́͌̓̎̉̾̚͘͘͝͠͝͝Ö̶̯̤̬͚͍̰͈͈͍̜͈̱͙̹͔͚̯͍͚͈̖̺͈̮̰̫́͊͗̾͂̍̽̀̏͊̓͋̓̄͋̉̀̀͊̑̓́̓̈́̏̑̽̆̎͆̕͘̚͜͜͜͜ͅͅO̷̡̢̮̟̞̱͖͈̳̝̬̠͖̫͉̹̅͐̀͗̉̔̈́̈́̑̐̂̿͒͛̈́̐̿̌͐̈́͒̈́̽̓͗̎̾͛̑̂̀̌̏͂́̊̅̿̔̆͒̕͘̕͘͠Ơ̴̡̨̗̻̭͙̳̝͙̦͕̖̘̬̜̳̙̣̰̗͉͕͉̮͈̘̗͎̩̳̟͍̖̣̝͓̓̽͐̒̋̃͛͒̎̈́̕̚͝ͅͅͅO̸̡̡̧̨̡̢̡̲͈̠̖̭̼͖͙̦͇̼̪͈̘̠̝͇̘͍̺͎͕͕͔̘͕̮̮̘̺͚͑́́̄̆̔͋̃̐̃̇̊̿̎͆̿͗̓̑̓̉̊͗̇̍̐̾͘̕͜͝͠͝O̷̡̧̧̬̹̯̗͔̱͚̫͖̙͎̙͇͕̖̹̦̹̟̣̹̖͙̝͈͎̜͔̗̞̞̮̠͖͑̀̉̈́́͋̂̊̍͗͊͂͝͝Ơ̸̡̲͖̒̍̐͛̃͒͋̽̋̀̆̋̀͗̍̿͂̈́̀̊͒͌̇͆̀͌̎̒̂̌͛̄̃̐̌̉̑͋̈́͘̕͘͠͝͝Ǫ̴̨̛̛̛͉͖̭̖͕͉̺̪̼͌̓͐͘̕͜͜͝O̶͉̰̣̙̓͆͘Ơ̵̧̡̨̢̘̮̰͈͇̪̖̮̫̪̬͔̼̰͕̯̱̟͇͙̞̦͉̣̘̎̂̋̀͒͜͜͝͠O̵̧̨̢̢̢̱̞̹͕̖͍̹̭̭̥͔͉̰͕̱̞̥̮̮͙̩̜͔̪̭̝̳͇̦̹͇̠̙̬̞̯̘͔̍̋̈́̓̀͆̐̅̉̕̕͜͜ͅͅǪ̵̳͖̩̣̼̺̦̱̲̖̳͚̼̩͗̒̊̿͊́̌́̌̆̆͛͌̆̆͗̀̏̉̕̕̕̕͝͠͝͝Ö̸̡̧̧̧͔̤̝̞͎̹͔̝̯͍̭͚̱̥͔̟̝̼̬͇͔̭̲̺̮̼̮͓͚̖̻̙̩̗̞͙̈́́̊͑̅̂̆͐̕͜͠ͅǪ̴̬̥͔͚͙̦̖̳̬͈̫͉̠̣̘̬̞͙̣͙̳̼̥̱̜̀̑̆͗̎̑̈́̉̍͋̍̚̕͘ͅͅỎ̸̳̘̘̰̂̂͒̐̀̄̇͂͆̌̉̑͌́̊̏̃̐̓̋̀͘͝͠O̸̢̧̳͓̮͉͇̱̣̻̯͖̣̦̻͚͖̼͔͙̹̙̝̣̱̿̓̽̎̽̊̎̈͌͗́̑̐͌̀͒̄̓̿̈́̉͂͐̓͗͌̄́̆͑̐̅͋̈́̀̎̂̓̃̂͋̚͜͜͠͝͠ͅŎ̷̢̧̫̼̣̯̥͇̤̥͈̼͓̰̫͓̃́͛̈́̐͌͑͗͒̂̒̒̊͊͘̕͠Ọ̸̅̔̋̈͊̉͂̐͋̃̒̓̅͛̽̀̍̅͘Ơ̴̡̢͕͙͍̲̻͖͚̦̝̦̤͔̰̻̘̩͉̮̼̗̥̩͕̺̮̬̪̖͇̤̣͔̱̊̓̓̿̐̅̓͊̍̒̏͊̊̆̿̌̀̊̊̏̓̇̾̃̎͌͂̔̋͑͋́̓͘̚̕͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅŌ̵̧̢̨̢̤̜̗̻͇̩͙̬̜̝̳̖͓̮̥͓̺̼̥̟͖̹̭̭̝͇͎̜̳͍̞̮̠̖̳̖̪̈́͑͊̈́́̄̒̚ͅǪ̷̨̡̧̧͎͈̣͓̙̭̘̯̣̟̝͎͖͇̤̻̬͓̳̰͚̺̗͕̙͎̰̹̳̩̲̲̪̀̉̏̑̽̓̋̏͆̂͒̍́̏̋̽̈̉̽̔͊͘̚͜͜͜ͅO̴̡̨̧̨̲̻̩̠͕̣̤̼͔̗͉͙̮̰̩̺̘̻̬̮̣̩͓̗͖͂̄̔̆̋̚͝ͅO̵̢̡̧̨̢͕̩̥̩͉̟̱̟̫̰̗̹̳̰̜̮̼͚͕̰͙͈̭͓̱͉̲͇̥̻̲͇̗̒̅͜͜͜͝Ǫ̴̛̼̺͉͈̩͍̰̻̹̥̙͚̼̍̐̄̐̂̈́́͒̏̓͗̒̏̿̋̌̔̈́͆̃͆͆͊̔̐̏̈́̾́̔͒̓́̊́̚̕͜Ŏ̷̢̢̢̡̙͇̥̱͉̤̻̩̺̝̖̖̪̟̥͔͙̖̠̱̤̞̹̼̩̱̱͓̘͆̑͆͌̅̈ͅƠ̷̮̤̦͓̂̔̈́̀̑͛͒͐̊̓̂̐͐̅̿͆̋̓͋̓̄̚͝͝O̵̢̟̲͕̹̜̗̬̙͇̫̗̜͖̜͍̲͓̥̮̞̫̰̭̅̃̆́̍́͆́̋͊̀́̃͝͝Ơ̸̧̨̡̧̛̰͇̣̬̰͇̞̲͈͔̰̩͙̼̝̘̪̼͚͍̼̞̫̥̤͉̟̙̍͛̀̉̏́͋̽̄̍̈́̍̌̋͆̆́͑͒̽͑̓̋͒̅̄͆̐̿̿͐̇͛͌̃͛̇͘̚͜͝͝Ơ̴̡̢͎̘̮̹̦̊̌̐͒̈́̌̾̓̎̑̈́̅̏̅̒̓̀̽̋̆̆̂́͌͒̌̊̕͠͝ͅ

Knuckles then began to helplessly sink into the lava, never to be seen again.

S: Knux, you were one of my best friends, and yet it had to come down to such a bitter end. Goodbye buddy.

Sonic, Tails and Cosmo then did a minute's silence to mourn for Knuckles's death. Planet Mustafar then glitched out back into the original void where the battle once started

T: Alright guys, we gotta head back to collider quick! I bet the guys might be fed up of us wasting this much time.

Sonic, Tails and Cosmo then quickly ran off to the collider where Dedede, Sans and Kirby were waiting for them. Now only one fight remained before the final battle with Wario, Peppino and Papyrus about to face down against Waluigi...
damn, glad to hear your play went well, and good luck on your midterms

Alright, I finally managed to come up with something for this part of the story, again sorry for the break, had to scramble up some ideas :/ But lets get this battle started:

Meanwhile, at the far end of the void, Wario was intensely sobbing as he was walking to face off his enemy, whilst Peppino and Papyrus followed, attempting to comfort him as they went towards their battle which would determine the fate of the world.

W: I really don't know how I'm gonna do this! Waluigi is the ONLY person I have in my life, no one else, not even my treasure is as important as Waluigi was to me... I don't even have a family you know, what did I do so wrong that EVERYTHING ROTTEN IN THIS WORLD MUST HAPPEN TO ME ONLY!

Wario then lies down and cries his heart out. Solemn music starts up as Peppino and Papyrus exchanged sad looks before turning to Wario, still crying, and told them their experiences

PE: Wario. It's OK, don't worry. You know, I have a brother too as well, or at least a brotherly figure. His name is Gustavo and he's the biggest person to me and I'm always grateful to have him on my side. But when that Pizzaface and Mr. Stick came to jeopardise my crumbling business, he always supported me and wasn't even afraid to try and take them down and be my ally during that boss rush. But most of my adventure up in that Pizza Tower, I did without him, and it was hard for me to imagine what would happen to him, since we could only rely on each other, but I always told myself, that everything is going to be OK, and that I'm sure that in the end of the day, whether we make it out together or not, we'll always be together in spirit and Gustavo would always be alive for me if I remember the memories we spent together. We all love you and doing this for your brother is the ultimate sacrifice in order to keep the universes safe, and I'm sure that Waluigi will look down on you now in the future and say, "I'll never be prouder to have a brother like you."

P: WARIO, I KNOW THAT SANS AND I USUALLY ARGUE BECAUSE OF SANS'S LAZINESS, BUT I'LL ADMIT, I LOVE HIM TOO. HE ALWAYS COMFORTS ME AND EVEN ON THAT VERY DAY WHERE I FAILED TO CAPTURE THAT HUMAN, HE STILL KEPT FAITH IN ME, AND TOLD ME THAT HE CAN GUARANTEE THAT I CAN MAKE IT INTO THE ROYAL GUARD ONE DAY. LIKE YOU TWO, I DON'T CANONICALLY HAVE A FAMILY, DESPITE ALL OF THOSE AUS SAYING THAT THIS BEING CALLED W.D. GASTER IS, BUT SANS IS MY FAMILY, AND THAT I'M SURE THAT THE WORLD ISN'T JUST BIASED AND HATES YOU ALTOGETHER, I HAVE BAD DAYS TOO, AND YOU KNOW, IT HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF ALL OF US!

More than Anything (Reprise) starts up as Wario gets up and stops crying and all 3 exchange a hug before singing.

PE: ♪ You've already done so much ♪
P: ♪ So many lives you saved ♪
PE + P: ♪ So many souls you've touched ♪
PE: ♪ And in the end ♪
P: ♪ If it's only us you've saved ♪
W + P + PE: ♪ There's something that we've been dying to say ♪
W + P + PE + BACKING VOCALS: ♪ More than anything, more than anything ♪
W + P + PE: ♪ I'm grateful you're my friend now more than anything ♪
ALL + BACKING VOCALS: ♪ More than anything ♪

Wario wipes away his tears before looking at them with a toothy smile

W: OK! I'm feeling better now! Let's end this, once and for all! The guys must be getting worried now

Just then, a huge growl came out of nowhere, which alerted Wario, Peppino and Papyrus, the 3 were looking around, confused as to who could have possibly have made that noise, but then a creepy, distorted, static-like voice beckoned to them.

???: Ç̴̨̧̛̝̺͖͎̼̹̼̳͈̳͕̺̙͖̖̉̇̏̄͋̅Ơ̵̼̙͓͙̳̞̿̄̎̎̽́̆͐̒͘M̷͈͖̬̋̒̄͊̊́͐̄̐̒͊̆͋͐̋̊̾̈́̃̒̂̒̓͘̚̚͝Ȩ̷̛̝̤̠͇̣̬̱͎͍͕͎̳̳̖̼̖̰̯̬̖̼͒̿̀̏͑̕͠͝͝ ̵̡̧͉̣̼͖̖̮̣̭͍̰̥̞̘̼̹͇̱̭̹͓̊͊̄̓͂̆̒̑̾̉̌͊͗͛̊̏̚͘͘͜͝F̵̛̭̯͔̰̫͈̝̖͆͛̐̄̑̆̄̃̈́͌́̈̾̾̄͆̋̈́Ǫ̸̧̪̬̯͇̹͈̹̼̦͌͐̑̓͒̍̊̈́̏̚͝͝Ŗ̵̪̺̱̗̺̦̥̜̗͙̝̟̱̲̘͛͋̽̑̇W̵̨̦̪̱̝̜̠̿̃̈́̿͌͊̏̏́́́̈́̀͊̾͜͝͝Á̷̤̦͑́̋̈́̎̾͂̐͐͠Ṟ̷̭̱̫̺̟̗̜̲̪̫̩͉̫̣̳͔̼̔̀̏͜ͅḐ̸̫͉͎͓̞̭̗̣̥̀̓̓̋̀̈͗͆̐̑̓͋͒͗̀.̵̡̛̪͖̹̟̜̹͍̺̳͎̣̤̯̗̥͑́̾́̒͛̾̓̒͋̾̈̾̌͂́̂̍̏̆͛̾͌͘͠͝

The 3 obeyed and walked further until a huge shockwave swept the 3 off of their feet.

W: WAAAAAAH!

PE: What was that!? Who's there!

P: This can't be good!

W: Glitched...thing. Who, or may I say, WHAT are you?

???: Ŵ̷̧̘͚̥͎͎̺͛̽͌͂̿͠H̷̨͈̹̦̲̺͔͔̒̾̉́̍̈́̆Ȏ̸̡̩̑̓̆͐ ̶̙͙͍͍͙̘̱́̈́ͅÉ̶̩̦͇̺̜͉͇̥͎L̸̛̛͖͍̪̥̞̤̩̰̐̄̄̂͛͊ͅS̵̢̲̩̭̬͓͈̝̻͛̅̃̅̑̊̕Ē̵̽͐̐̄̅͜ ̸͇̖̭̞̖̓̾͊̄̿͜Ḑ̷̽Ö̵͍̤́̈́̕ ̶̼͔̫̮̘̠̟͙̈̔̿̐͗Y̶̧̮̙̳̓̕Ơ̸̖Ú̴͉̬̠͖̲̠̝͑̈́͋ ̵̺̦͉͔͈̗̿̿̔̈́̀T̴̨̻͍͚̓͋͐̓̈̀ͅH̴̛̬̦̥͉͓̀͌͊̉̋ͅI̸̮͍͌͐́N̶̞͋̏̽̾̐͝K̵̡̪̦̜̬̬̺̜̒̄ ̷͉͑͋͌̆̀I̸̯̗͉̱͂͜T̴͓̲̜̺̹̼̂́͝ͅ ̴͓̹̅C̸̡̤̣̮̼̭̙̪͇̀͂̐̋̉̒̕͝O̶̙͊̽͠Ȗ̵̡͖͎͎̥̪̮͙̔͛̐͛͊̓͝L̷̜͓̯̫̘̖̙̉̈̽̎D̸͕̯́ ̶̡̗̱̹̝̲̔̈́̄̑͘B̴̨̫͓̜͑ͅE̸͓̹̺̫̦̱̦̽́͋̾́̎ͅ,̴̧̬͓͕̳̥̞̗͜͝ ̴̛̤̫̟̗͚̘̘̘͛̌̊͆̄O̸͈̯͍͍̒̍̑͗͠T̴̡͆̒̏H̵̠̾̐̓̋͐̈͊̚͜Ė̷̩̠̙͕̼̰͂̿̉̌̆R̴̢̭͇̬̰̲̼̞̓́̌̆̓͘͜ ̸̬̤̤̲̪̤͖̦̭͊̇͒̍T̵͇͊̐͗̀̉̕̕H̶͕̭̦̻̺̰̭̅̈́̀̋͘ͅĄ̶͉̟͕͈̱͕͍̝̅̒Ṉ̵̬̲͚́̈̒̓̕͝ͅ ̶̛̰͍̈́͂͛̽̎́̇͘Y̷̳̳͍̺͇̲̯̟̒̽͐̈́̀͐͝͠͠O̴̙̲͖̾̊Ų̵̟̥̻̗̜̝͚̍̌̒̕̕͝Ř̶̯̾̄̑͐̌͗͗́.̵̯͖̭̮͕̐͋̎̆́͑͝͝ ̷̫͚́̈̎͝Ȯ̶͇̜͎̼̻͉͈͊W̵̪̠͖̱̫̠̃Ñ̸͇̫̍.̴̢̞̻̝̦͕̳̀͗̍͒̾̐͒̾͝ ̵̡̯̘̿́̄̀̆͘͘D̷̙͉̱̩̹̙͕͕̏͛͛̊̓̕͝͠͠ͅḚ̸̓̀A̴͙̤̬̳͍̖͑͜R̸͚̈́̒.̸̢̰͇̩̥̠̮́̾͋ͅ ̸̡̠͉̬̣̣̗̙͑͑̍̾͜B̷̧̧̥̪̙͓͊̀́R̴͈̓͒̐̈͜͠O̶͔̼̒̎͆̈̚T̷͎̑̃̈́̆̂͝H̶̟̝̝̲̎̎E̶̥͙͙͎̎͂̅̈́͂́̀͊Ṛ̸̓͒̂̈̓́̿̕!̶̤̩̄̀͊̓̈͋!̴̧͔͍̫̹̘̬̏ͅ!̵̠͖̱̎̾̾̀

Waluigi then revealed himself. He looked like a really glitched version of Gurdy from the Binding of Isaac except way more ugly and glitched out, as it looks as if several famous characters have been embedded into him.

W: Dear, god. Waluigi, bro, what have you become? What happened to you, you're not the brother that I once knew!

WL: N̶̘͙͍̞̗̄͒̕Ǒ̶̪͚̅́͝.̴̢͓̊̈̈́̂͘ ̶̢̃͘͘Ǐ̵̩̟̳̦̭̤͎͚̦̀̇̐͋̓͝'̴̧̯͖̬̪͙̾̎͑̓͝͝V̷̛̺̲͍͐́̕̕Ĕ̷̻̩͎̳͙̓͐̋ ̵͙̺̤͕͉̖̺͉̰̃̽͗̓̋̊͘B̷̰̠͒̈́̾̐̑̌̑͘E̶̢͂̊̀͆̈́̈́͝C̵̡̢̻̳͚̳̝̭͋̿O̸͓̥͗͐̄̋̂͂̚͝M̴̫͗͒̀Ȩ̸̿͑̔̾̈́̔ ̶̥̳̗̠͕͗͋͌̓B̷̨̗̼̼͍̉́͐̒̍̐̃E̸̼̬̳͓̰̼̣̓̋T̴̟̟͈̖͇̮̠̹̀͊̿̐̓͊̈̍͜͝T̷̖͔̍͗̀̏̃̉̚͠͝E̷̹̅̀̑́͐̽́̑̄R̴̹̖̪͇̬̲͛̉̍̏ ̵̱̣͆N̸̡̥̲̿̋͑̌̄Ö̷̡̖̱̗̪̩̬̈́̆͊̎̕̚̕Ẃ̴̰̦̳̙̮̅̐̀̽̀ ̵̨̛͉͇̮͇͓̜̈́̂̅́̒̆͗͘A̴̗͉̱͕͓͉̩͚̠͗͛́͑́Ṅ̸̛̬͗͑̉́͊̈́D̴̮̹͔̹̬̹̮̐ ̶̙̘̯̏̐͌I̴̧̙̎͒͆̚T̶̡̛͉'̸̻͚͍̎͂͛́S̶͔̥̻̦͛̈́͋ ̴̱̣̏̈́̍̐̂̽͑͆̍A̴̯̙̫͇̤̳͓̟̱͐̈́̽̇̿̕B̷͓̭͖̲̓̐̉̚͘͝O̸̙̊́́̌͑̊̈́Ų̷̢̡͈̭̠̓̓̍̾̂͘͠Ţ̷̛̲̦̹̪̤̰̉̊͑̒ ̷̥̬̙̻̻͓͙̫̆̾̅͜T̴̨̙͙͚͉͋̃͝Ȉ̶̘̥̖̩̬͔͌͑̇̇͠M̶͖̬̖̒͠Ě̸̪̀̾̇̓̓̅͝ ̵̪̬̰̲̫̚T̸̡͙̥̯̟̖̰̼͂Ḧ̵͈̟͚̻̺̪́͠Ą̸̛͖̪̠͂͒͜Ţ̵̢͔̞͍̩̼̅ ̴̢̰͈̩͉̱͉̮͙̈́̂I̶͚͒͌̏̈́̓̐͐̕'̵̨̡͓̯̭͈͌̂̈́́Ḻ̶͉̃͛͊̏̂̑̚͘Ḽ̷̯̦̼̋̒̏̕͝ ̴̱̭̺̖́͒͛̀̄̾̾G̶͈͙̾͗̾̄̇̈́̆̃͝E̷̹̰̣̟̤̞͖͓̝̊͋̓͒T̸̒͂̈́͘ͅ ̸̨̧͍̺̱̙̯̲̓͘M̴̰̽͋͝Ÿ̴̛̭͈̠͈̪́̊͋̇̆ ̷̘͋̍̓͆̋́̂̏R̸͎̭̰̳͈̙͙͗͋̉͠Ę̴̱͍̣͎͙͔̓V̵̦̭̂̉̔͑̑̎̀E̷̛̥̘͂̀̐̓̈̏̈̓N̸͉͌̎̍̑̈͛͝G̴̘͓͔͚̗̭̃̏́E̶͚͓̪̭̖͇͈̪̅̊̔́̉̈͂̄͑͜ ̸̧͍̱̯̇̍́̐̂̀́̏Ŏ̷̧̹̑́̓͑͑͠ͅŃ̸͎͝ ̷̧͕̯̔͂̂̒̐T̶̢̡̪̼̪͈̹͎̄̆̓̄͊̾͂̀H̸̨͉̬̻͉͇̠͊̍̈́̿͐̕̕Ȃ̷̜͚́̃̚͜͝T̷͈͎̬͇͒̋̈̆͐͒͗̉̎ͅ ̴̢̦͜͝S̶̠̘̼͔͚̉̓̆͊̀̅̆̾͝ͅƠ̸͇̻̬ ̶̡̢͇͉̗̗̝̞̺͋́Ç̵̭̹͎͚̎́̌͂̕A̴̢̦̬̙̞̦͆̂̃̍̕ͅḶ̴̢͍̖̪͈͕̾L̸̳̐Ě̸͈̦̣̜̤̩̦͙̇̓͜D̴̢̮͈̿̋̆̀̀̓̓͋͠ ̵̨̦̬̮̥̙̘̘̌̈́͐̌̓ͅ"̵͉͓̦͐̉͛̽Ḩ̴̨͚͖͉̦̤̐͛͌̕E̷̥̱̲̝̥̥̊̏̇̍̈́͗R̷̡̡̢̗͍̙̭͉̤̊̊̊̿͑́O̶̖̟̓͑́́͌̚̕͝"̴̠̦̜̹̣̋̆͗̅̔͂̉ ̴̢̧͚̮̼̪̄̏̑Ò̴͉͚̫̱̐͑̀̑͛͊͘F̷̰̍̉̓̾̀̅͠͠ ̵͖̙̊̊͗̽̽́̅͘̕G̷͙͌̍̒͗͐̅A̶̢̻͍͚̩̥͗̓̄́̏̋̾͘M̶̜̈́Į̷̩̻̬̦̦̌͆̑͠Ņ̷͇̦̣̩͎̫͉̬̎̃͝G̵̳̈́̊͑͋̄͝ ̴͉̏̕F̷̟̺́̄͗̄͠O̷̢̭͈̪̹̣̬̱͆̈̽̑͘R̴̙̄͒̊͝ ̸̮͈͍͖̊͊̽͝Ṛ̷̡̨̹͖̓E̵͚̗̳̤̱̜̥͈̥̔̓́̔͝J̶͔̖͙̙̠̏͊̌̎̈́͘͝ͅE̷̩͓̰̬̭͎̩̳͓̍C̶̨̡̥͕̳̏̍̈́̈̄́T̷̡̳͇̤͛͠Ǐ̶̻̹̋̓̓̄N̵̢̨͚̺̪̫̳̱̈̐̈̎̎̏͠G̷̺̞̊͑͆͝ ̶̦̱̜̟͎̿͛̍͠Ḿ̵̧̛̮͎̤͚̟̐ͅͅE̵̢̛̻̣̟͖̭̲̅̇̐̽̒̒͆.̸͕̤̬̟̾́̈́̾͆̽̓̚̕ͅ.̴̡̮̻̳͗͜.̶͚̝̟̑͛́̀̈́͘͘͠

W: Wait a minute, all of those characters. Let me see who they are. Para and Mythra from Xenoblade, Banjo, K. Rool, Mario, Daisy, this is starting to add up to something very strange...

Just after some time, he knew what had happened.

W: HOLD ON! These are Smash Bros. characters! This eldritch horror must be made up of his depression due to never getting into a Smash game once in his life! I wish I could've given him that invitation!

PE: Well, I did play some Smash and I am very similar to you in terms of transformations, so this shouldn't be that much of a stranger to me! BRING THE FIGHT ON!

P: I ONLY PLAYED SMASH ONCE AND LOST TO SANS, EVEN THOUGH HE SLEPT ON THE CONTROLLER, SO I MIGHT NOT BE THAT GOOD, BUT I'LL AVENGE OUR FAMILY HONOUR! CHAAAAAARGE!

The 3 immediately rushed to battle where Waluigi growled and charged towards them as well. Papyrus first of all decided to conjure up a shield of blue bones to surround the 3 where the Waluigi was completely trapped and couldn't get past without being damaged, so he instead split himself up into mini globules so then he could infiltrate the cage that way. Papyrus couldn't escape in time and was horrifically injured and Wario and Peppino split up, where Wario was on his bike, charging through and circling around the Waluigi to get a hit on him, but then he decided to jump his way across platforms towards Waluigi, whilst pile driving the glitched entities that crossed his path, yelling his signature Warioworld catchphrases as he did so. But what Wario didn't notice was that there were two glitched nests that spewed out glitched molecules, and though he hastily dodged the blobs and got a slap on Waluigi's weak spot, Waluigi anger rose sharply to where he began to attempt to slam itself against the walls to damage Wario, which he did, kicking Wario off into a wall which caused a prompt shatter. Meanwhile, a family in the real world were watching the football on the TV before the TV went to static. The children began crying and the mother too eventually when they failed to control the children's tempers. The father went outside, it was a clear sunny day, the weather couldn't be the cause. But as he tapped his finger on the electric wire, the house exploded, killing all the family in it. These walls were fourth walls that could determine the fate of humans and Wario found out this was going to be harder than he thought. Peppino, meanwhile, began to roll down a steep slope, knocking out many enemies in DKC style before he comes across a magnum, fully charges it and then goes on a shooting mayhem, shooting every single thing he could find. But then, he used a bubble power-up to fly across the void up to the top, where he began to fall, charging a belly flop so powerful that it should do good damage to Waluigi, but Waluigi noticed this, grabbed Peppino, curled him up into a ball, and launched him everywhere, however, at one point, Wario and Papyrus were caught up in this ball and were shot all over the place before the 3 were shot into a random fourth-wall which they broke and also went through. Waluigi stared at them as they travelled through an inter dimensional portal to the real world.

WL: S̴̻̣̓̈́̃͐O̶͇̳̭͙̅̀́̈́͝ ̵̨͓͙̎͝Ǐ̶̞͇̘͔̅T̴̗̪͔͉̠̱͋̄͆̊̎̾ ̵̡̥̎̓̔ͅẠ̶͕͌͝͠P̷̞̗̼̺̎̈͋͐P̷͔̲̻̂̅́̀͌̓Ę̸͋̂͂̚ͅA̷͕͉̭͑̔̎͗͘̚Ȑ̶͕̈́̔Š̸͍͔̹̫͖͊̒̆̈̍͜ ̷̖̳̜̍̈́͋̍̑T̵͕̤̪̯̖̠͑̌̕H̵̫̠̹̦̏͜Ą̵̟̜̤̈̓T̵̖̮̖̱̄̚̕ ̷̯̥̻̱̰̺͂͘T̵̜͇̱͌̿̇̿̍͑Ḧ̷̨͕̋E̶̗̺̥͕̓Y̶̱̙̺̙͑̀ ̸̫̖̖͙̯̈́F̵̧̛̛͙̿̇O̵̢̢͕̟͚̾͊͛̔̚Ǘ̸̟͎̗͙N̴̥̘̂̉̃́Ď̴̖͔͂ ̶͎̠̲́T̷̡͔̤̔H̸̹̬̯̹͍̓̌̅͛͝ͅE̷̡̖͉͕̗̍̉ ̷̙̱̿ͅQ̸̣͇̝̏͆̏͌̏̊U̴̫̮̖͒A̴̝̩͖̲̩͋́͒̑́̾ͅR̴̳̱̞̓T̷̘́̓̌̅E̴̖̙̪͔͎̎T̶̫̜͔̩͙͂̊̿̃͘͜.̷̞̹̉́̀͛̀͝ ̷̳͓̩͓̅T̷̛͈H̸͉̮̬̓̈̋̎̇͘Ǫ̴͌͌͐Ș̵̠̀̈́Ē̸̡̮̭̻̖ ̵̩̖̼̗͔͂͘M̷̢̝͗E̵͎͖̦̎͝D̷͚̈́͑̏̊Ḑ̶̤̲̕ͅL̴̟͉̭̮̇͝Ȩ̸͖̞̣͑̔̌̉͂S̷͕͚̼̆O̷̡͉̖͕̫̘̓͊͝Ḿ̶͔͓͎͔̘̻͛̀̽̕É̵̡̥͈̼̱̭ ̴̨̖͇͊͆̎F̴̰̾̇̽̚O̸͔͖̓͆̾̚͝͝ͅO̴̰̖̍̀́́̚L̴͔̗͔̀͑S̴̗̉͐̔̏̀̆ ̸͚͖̦̪̞̈̔̀̒̄̀A̵̰̩̱̅̌̎̄̈́̒N̴̼̞̠̥̜̔̒̃͜Ď̵͎͙̣̼̘̹̏̈́̐ ̸̢̗̮̩̥̟̈̎͊͝Ţ̷̼̣̯̜̐̐͒̊́̄H̶̝͔̪͙̓́̑ͅE̸̛̹̿̄̈͆I̸̮̟̫̰̍̌̆̿͠R̵̛̛̬͕̋̿͂̍ ̷͕̣̥̜̙̏̀͝G̸̡̠̪̯̻̱̐̄̎̕͝Ọ̶̡̟͝O̵̧̯̬̠̔̌̈͜͝F̸̢͍͖͚͋͆́Y̸͓̯̖͉̯̥̒͂̇́͠ ̵͙͓͙̯̦̣̒͑́͝N̵̺̠̫̲͖̒̔̚͝͠Ä̴̺͔͇̫͗̇͝R̵̡̙̗̣̟̉ͅR̴̨̰͕͓͎̥̊̐̆͒̆Â̴̭ͅT̴̢͈͕͉͋̑̈̈́͑O̶̗̗̪͚͆̎̊̽R̵͖͇̃̑̈̎ ̶̡̨̘̲̦̦̂C̸͇̠͈͔̈͝O̶͙̠̯͆͆͘Ṵ̴̫͍̃̃ͅN̶̮͓̭̮͇͔͝͝T̵̡͙̱̿Ë̷͓̟͉̖͕́ͅR̷̭͙̰̥͓̉P̵̢͉͕̒́͌̕Ą̴̘̝̲̫̣͛̇Ṙ̵̡̠̪͇̉̓͑́̋T̵͕̼̾̄̈́͛̒S̷̺̘̟͚̙̀̈̓̌ ̷̩͌̃͂̉̎͝W̸͚̞͑͆̾O̶̠̅Ṉ̷̆̋̍̀̍͜'̴̙̠̫͎͗̀͝T̸͙̰̺̘̩͑̌̀̀̕ ̴̝͑͛̏̔͐̍D̷̡̨̡͇̤̳̋Ĭ̶̢̬̰͎̲͜S̴̨͚͚͙͙̙̈́R̴̠͔̈̈́̈́̂̿Ụ̷͍̓Ṗ̴̜̦̫̣͇͛͐T̵̗̬̤̱̩̊̚ ̴̖̻̃͑̐T̵̪̳͕̙͉͓̒̎̀H̴̢̩̐́̿̍̆Ȅ̸̬̽̉̽̍͠ ̷̣̐̒̉́̎Ṗ̸̨͕̦́͘L̸̹̯̳̳̒̑̕A̸͓̥̹̮͋̽̽̍Ņ̷̙͖̰̎̈́͛̇S̸̡̼̻̩̭̝͋̔ ̸͔̋͌͌͂͗O̷̡̻̠̞̣̩͋F̵͉̣̱̼̦̑̄̽̚ ̸͍̱̘̐̕͜T̶̡͈̱̜̪͑͗̽͜Ḣ̷̤͚̦͛͠E̸̢̪̖͕̔̇̌̏͜ ̵̬͍̝́̄A̶͍̓̅̐́͂L̴̠͎̟̹̓͋̍̚̕Ḿ̶̨̦̰̪̹͚̚Î̶͎͖̾̏̈̀͘Ğ̶̛̖̗̲͚͈̘̈́̿̊H̵̝̾͌̆̈̽̚T̸͕͆̄͗̒Y̴̨͔̍̉̄ ̴̭͕́̊̋̂̊G̴̭̙̪͉̬̎̌̈́͆̀̑Ỏ̴̟͔̈̆ͅL̷̬̼̞͌̎̅̈́D̸̨͉͍͉̤̫͂̑̌̀͘̕E̶̬̼̩͖͔̦͐̌N̸̗͖̻̈́͗̌͂ ̶̲̬͕̹̣̥͊̊̀̓̈́G̵̡̢̨̞̲̯̓͑̂̑A̸͖̿̀̀̍̎Ĺ̴̩̓E̷̙͉̤̤̗͊̐ ̷̰̈́Ã̴̗̖͖̞̼̲̄̾͝N̶͇̜̱̆͘D̴̗͍̰̰̪̽ ̴͕̫̇̔̂̑̓ͅI̷̢̮̹͓͌͆'̶͕̩̘͍͎́́L̷̬̼͍̅͋̓͠L̶̛̖͇̤̝̍̀̉͋̔͜ͅ ̶̪̫̹̽M̴̨͉͆̽̀̅̕Ḁ̶̡̘̮̍̒̑̃͘͜Ḱ̷̲͕͗Ē̵̙̻̌͆̉ ̷̨͕̗͕̮̲̒̎S̴̡̆̑̊̇̐Ȗ̸͖̲̙̮̆Ř̷̭̹̱̊͘E̶̟̫̊̎̽͑̆͝ ̸̢̼̹̫̃O̴̹̺̙͉͕͘F̵̢̳̗͉̽ ̴͖͎͕̣̈̆͜͝Ṫ̸̻͕͓̭̓̈́͝H̶̝͕͔̉̅̌͝ͅÄ̶̡͙̹͕̣́̊͑̕̕͠T̷͎͎̞̟͆͜.̸͚̙̎

Waluigi menacingly laughs as the screen cuts to black.

Meanwhile, back at the real world, 4 friends, DabbitDaMips, Baker Man, Oh Boi and Shadina were all going to a fancy restaurant to celebrate a night of finally getting some peace and quiet...

To be continued...

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back at the real world, 4 friends, DabbitDaMips, Baker Man, Oh Boi and Shadina were all going to a fancy restaurant to celebrate a night of finally getting some peace and quiet, each of them wearing a special something they've found for the occasion. Oh Boi was wearing his ocean blue tuxedo with a golden tie and black trousers and a lighter blue shirt, Shading was wearing a sparkly black dress with blood-red high heels, Dabbit was wearing a purple suit along with a yellow bowtie and a black shirt with black trousers, whilst Baker Man decided it was perfectly normal to bring...
OB: Seriously man? Out of ALL of the things you could've possibly worn to a fancy restaurant, why a Hawaiian shirt with shorts!?
BM: Hey, it's not my fault! I literally had NOTHING ELSE in my wardrobe other than some Wario shirts my dad got me on the 20th June 2003!
SHADINA: Lemme guess? You've done nothing but teleport bread for the last 3 days AGAIN, and then that overpowered dog from Undertale then obliterated those shirts with the tap of his nose.
BM: (sighs sadly) Yeah...
DDM: Guys, calm down! Look, the main thing is that we've at least managed to find a day where we can all sit to have a nice dinner and chat, and the memories are the most important thing out of this! So let's enjoy the night, we all have packed schedules day to day, and might never get an opportunity like this again!
OB + SHADINA + BM: Let's-a-go!
BM: It's nice that he's taking us to Kinopio's, eh Shadina?
SHADINA: I hope they have lots of SPAGHETTI!

The taxi arrived at that point and the guys were all ready to go and they immediately broke into conversation.

BM: You know, these clothes are actually pretty useful because I'm going on holiday next week!
SHADINA: That sounds so cool! Where are you going too, and for the love of god, please tell me you're not going to Antarti-
BM: Delfino Plaza! And I'm taking my grafitti set with me too!
OB: Dude, do you know how strict Piantas are on vandalism!?
SHADINA: He's not wrong, you do know you can get jailed for that, right?
BM: Hasta la vista, Warioworld themed graffiti sets...
OB: I got a free F.L.U.D.D though for sticky situations, straight outta E. Gadd's, so you can take the graffiti set with you with no problems!
BM: Thanks a lot Oh Boi :)

Oh Boi and Shadina then giggle and snicker in the back

DDM: Guys, don't be so mean to him, it's not his fault that he's unaware of the vandalism rules they have at Delfino.
BM: Wha?
SHADINA: Nothing Baker Man, really.
BM: Looks like we're here at Kinopio's at last! I heard that the one in Japan was amazing itself, this one had better been good!
OB: I'm from London and had to take a BA plane (which was delayed for 3 fucking hours), a train and then a car just to get here, so I'll know if it's worth it myself.

The taxi stops and Kinopio's, an extremely fancy diner, loomed into view. Dabbit pays the driver his fare and the four went out, excited for the experience.

DDM: Ok guys, so do you know what you want to order tonight?
OB: For my plat principaux, I'll have Mario's Bacon Cheeseburger. For dessert, maybe a ? Block Tiramisu and for drinks, I'll have their Super Star Lemon Squash
SHADINA: Me, for my mains, I'll probably have Luigi's Cream Curry Chicken Sandwich. Desserts, I'll have a Goal Pole Cake for myself and I'll just have some water for the table as my drink.
DDM: Great choices guys! I'll get myself a nice Yoshi's Spinach Carbonara, a Double Cherry Chocolate Cupcake and their Hot Super Star Yuzu Lemonade. What about you, Baker Man
BM: I'll get their Hotter than Hell order of the Fire Flower Spaghetti and meatballs as well as Peach's cake.
DDM: Ambitious, hehe. Ok, here's our Waiter. I'll place us the orders.

Dabbit placed the orders to the waiter and some time passes. Shadina was incredibly hungry up to the point where her stomach began to growl loudly.

SHADINA: (hungrily) Uuuugh, shoot, how hungry can you get?
DDM: Don't worry Shadina, I'm sure the food'll be here soon enough. Let's find something to pass the time...
BM: Hey Oh Boi, you think you could sing a song for us whilst you play a guitar?
OB: Its been a while, but sure why not?

He obtained a guitar that magically materialised out of thin air before he began to play as the others looked on peacefully taking in the atmosphere.
OB: Hit it!
Hotel from Undertale starts as he plays and sings.
OB: ♪Here we are♪
OB: ♪We've come so far♪
OB: ♪Just us alone♪
OB: ♪Yet we still want more♪
OB: ♪Well, I know that feel♪
OB: ♪But let's be real♪
OB: ♪See what we have♪
OB: ♪Good food, good drinks, good friends, bad laughs, so♪
OB:♪I know that we've been driven♪
OB:♪But look what we've been given♪
OB:♪Is what they have to do?♪
OB: ♪Is worth all this for you? ♪
OB:♪You're not alone♪
OB: ♪You got this young boy ya know♪
OB: ♪We need to help us all through♪
OB: ♪Whatever we have to do♪
OB: ♪I'm rooting for us all♪
OB: ♪Always did and always will-♪

The music then lowers in pitch and grinds to a halt. Oh Boi looks confused before he speaks off the screen.

OB: Uh, excuse me music men, I have another verse to get through, fix the sound already will ya!?

DDM: Maybe not in front of them (points at the viewer)
OB: Oh, sorry.

All of a sudden, huge clattering sounds were heard across offscreen, where the music men were getting clamoured.

BM: I knew they were always a problem like with that professional underwater band led by a sea sponge who were paid to sound bad that one time, we should really get new-

W + P + PE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

DD + BM + OB + SHADINA: ?

Wario, Peppino and Papyrus burst out through a security camera and bounced around the walls taking Dabbit, Oh Boi Baker Man and Shadina with them before they all landed on a heap on the floor. Then, Wario, Peppino and Papyrus look up at the quartet and they looked back in looks of fears, confusion, horror, awe and anger.

P: (nervously) UUUUUUH, DO ANY OF YOU HUMANS WISH TO TRY MY TOP-NOTCH SPAGHETTI ON THIS FINE EVENING?

To be continued...

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back at the real world, 4 friends, DabbitDaMips, Baker Man, Oh Boi and Shadina were all going to a fancy restaurant to celebrate a night of finally getting some peace and quiet, each of them wearing a special something they've found for the occasion. Oh Boi was wearing his ocean blue tuxedo with a golden tie and black trousers and a lighter blue shirt, Shading was wearing a sparkly black dress with blood-red high heels, Dabbit was wearing a purple suit along with a yellow bowtie and a black shirt with black trousers, whilst Baker Man decided it was perfectly normal to bring...
OB: Seriously man? Out of ALL of the things you could've possibly worn to a fancy restaurant, why a Hawaiian shirt with shorts!?
BM: Hey, it's not my fault! I literally had NOTHING ELSE in my wardrobe other than some Wario shirts I got on the 20th June 2003!
SHADINA: Lemme guess? You've done nothing but teleport bread for the last 3 days AGAIN, and then that overpowered dog from Undertale then obliterated those shirts with the tap of his nose.
BM: (sighs sadly) Yeah...
DDM: Guys, calm down! Look, the main thing is that we've at least managed to find a day where we can all sit to have a nice dinner and chat, and the memories are the most important thing out of this! So let's enjoy the night, we all have packed schedules day to day, and might never get an opportunity like this again!
OB + SHADINA + BM: Let's-a-go!
BM: It's nice that he's taking us to Kinopio's, eh Shadina?
SHADINA: I hope they have lots of SPAGHETTI!

The taxi arrived at that point and the guys were all ready to go and they immediately broke into conversation.

BM: You know, these clothes are actually pretty useful because I'm going on holiday next week!
SHADINA: That sounds so cool! Where are you going too, and for the love of god, please tell me you're not going to Antarti-
BM: Delfino Plaza! And I'm taking my grafitti set with me too!
OB: Dude, do you know how strict Piantas are on vandalism!?
SHADINA: He's not wrong, you do know you can get jailed for that, right?
BM: Hasta la vista, Warioworld themed graffiti sets...
OB: I got a free F.L.U.D.D though for sticky situations, straight outta E. Gadd's, so you can take them anyhow!
BM: Thanks a lot Oh Boi :)

Oh Boi and Shadina then giggle and snicker in the back

DDM: Guys, don't be so mean to him, it's not his fault that he's unaware of the vandalism rules they have at Delfino.
BM: Wha?
SHADINA: Nothing Baker Man, really.
BM: Looks like we're here at Kinopio's at last! I heard that the one in Japan was amazing itself, this one had better been good!
OB: I'm from London and had to take a BA plane (which was delayed for 3 fucking hours), a train and then a car just to get here, so I'll know if it's worth it myself.

The taxi stops and Kinopio's, an extremely fancy diner, loomed into view. Dabbit pays the driver his fare and the four went out, excited for the experience.

DDM: Ok guys, so do you know what you want to order tonight?
OB: For my plat principaux, I'll have Mario's Bacon Cheeseburger. For dessert, maybe a ? Block Tiramisu and for drinks, I'll have their Super Star Lemon Squash
SHADINA: Me, for my mains, I'll probably have Luigi's Cream Curry Chicken Sandwich. Desserts, I'll have a Goal Pole Cake for myself and I'll just have some water for the table as my drink.
DDM: Great choices guys! I'll get myself a nice Yoshi's Spinach Carbonara, a Double Cherry Chocolate Cupcake and their Hot Super Star Yuzu Lemonade. What about you, Baker Man
BM: I'll get their Hotter than Hell order of the Fire Flower Spaghetti and meatballs as well as Peach's cake.
DDM: Ambitious, hehe. Ok, here's our Waiter. I'll place us the orders.

Dabbit placed the orders to the waiter and some time passes. Shadina was incredibly hungry up to the point where her stomach began to growl loudly.

SHADINA: (hungrily) Uuuugh, shoot, how hungry can you get?
DDM: Don't worry Shadina, I'm sure the food'll be here soon enough. Let's find something to pass the time...
BM: Hey Oh Boi, you think you could sing a song for us whilst you play a guitar?
OB: Its been a while, but sure why not?

He obtained a guitar that magically materialised out of thin air before he began to play as the others looked on peacefully taking in the atmosphere. Hotel from Undertale starts as he plays and sings.

OB: ♪Here we are♪
OB: ♪We've come so far♪
OB: ♪Just us alone♪
OB: ♪Yet we still want more♪
OB: ♪Well, I know that feel♪
OB: ♪But let's be real♪
OB: ♪See what we have♪
OB: ♪Good food, good drinks, good friends, bad laughs, so♪
OB:♪I know that we've been driven♪
OB:♪But look what we've been given♪
OB:♪Is what they have to do?♪
OB: ♪Is worth all this for you? ♪
OB:♪You're not alone♪
OB: ♪You got this young boy ya know♪
OB: ♪We need to help us all through♪
OB: ♪Whatever we have to do♪
OB: ♪I'm rooting for us all♪
OB: ♪Always did and always will-♪

The music then lowers in pitch and grinds to a halt. Oh Boi looks confused before he speaks off the screen.

OB: Uh, excuse me music men, I have another verse to get through, fix the sound already will ya!?

DDM: Maybe not in front of them (points at the viewer)
OB: Oh, sorry.

All of a sudden, huge clattering sounds were heard across offscreen, where the music men were getting clamoured.

BM: I knew they were always a problem like with that professional underwater band led by a sea sponge who were paid to sound bad that one time, we should really get new-

W + P + PE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

DD + BM + OB + SHADINA: ?

Wario, Peppino and Papyrus burst out through a security camera and bounced around the walls taking Dabbit, Oh Boi Baker Man and Shadina with them before they all landed on a heap on the floor. Then, Wario, Peppino and Papyrus look up at the quartet and they looked back in looks of fears, confusion, horror, awe and anger.

P: (nervously) UUUUUUH, DO ANY OF YOU HUMANS WISH TO TRY MY TOP-NOTCH SPAGHETTI ON THIS FINE EVENING?

To be continued...
It's, beautiful, Baker Man just like me fr

... oh wait that is me, that explains it

the outfit part is giving me vibes of this scene from undertale, with, obviously, the 3 of you as pap in the car, and me as sans on the tricycle. like, i'm not that guy, rather, I'm that guy, that one goofy motherfucker in the friend group
1708209830854.jpeg

also, i wasn't actually alive back in '03. just like you're a year 10 (9th grade for me), i'm in 10th grade (year 11 for you).

Last edited:
W: I thinks it's uhhhhh, miaow, Papyrus?
P: Or that too.

Dabbit, Baker Man, Oh Boi and Shading all scream in fear and Wario, Peppino and Papyrus were all screaming back to the point where everyone in the restaurant were screaming. Shading then pulled out an AK-47 and held it right at our 3 heroes.

SHADINA: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't BLOW YOU UP!
OB: SINCE WHEN DID THIS RESTAURANT ALLOW GUNS!?
W: Wait girl, please! We're innocent! We promise! We need you're help!
SHADINA: Girl? GIRL!? You better scramble like an egg before you get folded like an omelette, freaks!
BM: Wait, isn't that from CalebCi-
DDM: Now's not the time! Shadina, put your gun down, you're frightening them.

Shadina did as she was told

OB: I assume that you guys are Wario, Peppino and Papyrus, right?
P: YES INDEED HUMAN! WOW, DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THIS FAMOUS IN THE HUMAN WORLD!
OB: Right... Well, what's up? You guys said you were in danger or something.
PE: Well, yeah, it's a bit of a complicated story but I'll summarise it down for you, basically we were fighting a glitched eldritch horror and then we shattered a fourth wall, ended up here, and now we need to defeat the eldritch horror, go back to some of our other friends to help fix a collider and then fight the Golden Gale, a universal threat!
BM: That's sounds even more random that what I've been saying my past life! But why should we help you fight a universal threat? We're humans, we'll die!
W: All universes will fall before his hand and all life is screwed if he succeeds. Don't worry though, we have other characters on our sides who have fought gods before as well.
DDM: Such as?
W: Escargoon, Bowser, Shadow, Peppino over here, Dedede, Stolas from Helluva Boss, Papyrus here, Sans, Tails, Cosmo, Kat, Ana, Kirby and 4 chumps who call themselves narrators as well.
SHADINA: Damn, he really wasn't kidding when he said that he got everyone on his side to help. Very well then, we'll join, it's been a while since I fought someone, but I think we can do it right guys?
BM: And I thought that Smash Bros Ultimate had the best reveal trailer when they said that "Everyone" is here! What liars, I'm still waiting for Mortimer Mouse's ha-cha-chance to get into the roster.

Oh boi and Dabbit exchanged worried looks and decided to talk to Shadina about this.

OB: Hey do you wanna talk about this?
DDM: This is really crazy idea! You're not just putting ourselves in danger, but the whole world too!
OB: It's too big of a risk for us to protect the universe because Wario and all of those friends he mentioned, unlike us, are supernatural. Wario's one of the Seven Star Children for God's sake and I'm just a boy and you're freaking 19!
SHADINA: Do all of you really value yourselves over the universe! Look, if their universe falls apart and if they get eradicated by this "Golden Gale" then ours in definitely next. Do you all really want that to happen to us?
BM: Nope! I'm in on this! I'll make sure that I will find this Golden Gale, I will capture this Golden Gale and no universe will ever die again!

All were moved to tears and everyone began to rapturously applaud Baker Man emotionally and praised him for his legendary speech.

DDM: (sighs) Very well, let's try and do this, for all of the universes out there! I'll make sure that we all can make it out of this together and protect humanity and those we love!

No sound

DDM: Aw come on! What made his speech so much better than mine!
OB: Way more emotional, but let's not get into a debate now! We got a world to save, Wario, Peppino and Papyrus, lead us the way!
W: Uhhh, well that's the thing. I'm not exactly sure how we're meant to get out of here...

???: N̴̢̥̼̥͙̳̳͖͗́͑͜͝O̵͚̭̥̤̯͓̻̽̊̿̆͝,̵̙͍̍́̊̓̎̾͆͘͝͝ ̷̪̬͕̫̻͌̒̽B̸̛̫͓̗̳̱̤̜͖̌̄̓̽̾̔̉̑͠Ú̷̧̯͍͙̯͎͖̺̀̂̽̇̌̃̎̀̄̐̂̑̚Ț̵̨̢̘͚̫̯̲̆̎̌̎̌̑̔́̐͌͋̌̊͝ͅ ̶̢̙͇̟̩̺͙̩͎̝͊͝Í̸̡̛̦̬̱̰͙͔̯̥̳͕̥͆̒̉̃̇͐̐͑͑͛̊͝͝ ̴͓͙̖̗̩͍̣̩͚̮̠̝͕̂̓̔̎̔͒͗̐̂̍͝D̵̡̩͓͇̫̖͇̺̭̘̳̟̲̂͗͠O̵͔̟̦̩͕͉͒̊̀̓͂̃̽͊͝͝͝

OB: The hell was that meant to be!?

WL: Y̴̤̺͖̤̼̘̣͌̈́̋͋̎̋͛̓͋͜͝͝͝O̵̻͉̗̳̺͓̗̞̲͉̽̃̓̃̈́̔ͅṶ̵̡̢̺̣͙̲͉̘̂͗̋̿͌͆̏̇̚͘'̶̧̛̜̟͙̭̱̗̱͓͉͌̅͂͗̈́̀̔̓̓͗͊͛̈̀R̸̢̛͙̝͖͓͕̙̙̳̪͍̬͉͐̎͆̈́̽̇́̽̊́̂̌̽͝ͅE̸̛̖̲͕̜̪̣̝͔̩͋̉̃̿̈͝͠ ̶̡̡̬͈͔̟̣̺̖̭̠͕̺̲̓W̸̜̹̙̥̯̗̩͖͇͆̽̅̋̓̂̐̀̋ͅO̸̪͌̓͊̃͊̂̋͐̋̆̀̕ͅR̸̠̤̭̜͕̝̟̠͖̘͓͐̽͗͜͠S̵̲̞̩̤͋T̸̖̫́͗͑͊̓͐̎̆̓̒͘̕͝͝ ̷̪͈̈́͊͗̋̿̈̆͘͘͠Ņ̴͍͈̗̲̙̥̠̩͕̓̎͐͐̓̔́̔̕͜Ǐ̵̡̧̛͖̼̣̠̦͚͚̰̈́̆͂̅̇͌̽̀̚͠Ģ̸̨̧̺͔̻̫̰͕͙̟̎́͋̿̽͗̽͗͛̽͋͆͑̑ͅH̴̤̖̿́̑̒T̶̨̨̻͔͖̭̭̜̃̅͜M̵̥̌̔̑̽͆́͒̊̒̈̐͐̉͘͝A̷̡͈͔̺̠̘͔͓̿̅̅̈̑͂̆͛̀̈́̚͝R̴̰̋͑͛̾̕E̵̟͊͗̔̎̈!̵̧̦͙̘̺͚̞̠̔͗͘̚

BM: It's "your", dumbass.

Waluigi got angry at this and let out a glitched hand out of a security camera and grabbed Dabbit, Baker Msn, Oh Boi, Shadina, Wario, Peppino and Papyrus by the throats and dragged them in where they were all screaming and falling into a glitchy void before it all faded to black as they fainted.

To be continued...

Last edited:
After some time coming back to life, Oh Boi looks around confused for a minute before realising that he had suddenly changed his clothes and that he has a much more technology-like tuxedo with glowing parts and, to accompany it all, a galactic axe which could swing with ease. Wario, Peppino and Papyrus also woke up as well to see Oh Boi wowing over his costume.

OB: WOAH-HO-HO! Check this crap out, hahaha! Man, how society evolves nowadays, I always wondered what it would've been like if tech was made in medieval ages, and this is the answer!

W: Yeah, it's cool and all, but where is Waluigi meant to be!?

OB: I don't care right now about Waluigi, let me have my moment. We’re not tools of the government or anyone else. Fighting was one thing I wanted to be good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in.

P: YES, WARIO, HE'S RIGHT! NOW LET ME TEST OUT MY ABILITIES AS WELL!

Papyrus then summoned his own Gaster blasters and fired them in patterns just like the Mii Gunner.

P: WOWIE! I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD ANY OF THESE! I CAN ALSO DODGE TOO! SMASH LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!

OB: Should we tell him about the other meaning of smash?

PE: Give it a few more years, he needs a little maturing to do.

OB: OK guys, ability testings are over, so it’s time to kick ass and chew bubble gum…and I’m all outta gum...

Baker Man, Shadina and Dabbit all also woke up to find themselves in their new respective costumes for Smash as well as their enhanced abilities, wowing over them.

BM: Hey Shadina!

SHADINA: Yeah, what do you want?

BM: I got a lovely surprise for you!

SHADINA: A surprise? Are you sure that I can trust you on this?

BM: Trust me! I promise!

SHADINA: Fine.

Shadina leaned in closer to see a perfectly normal pie before a springy arm with a punching bag punched her in the face and knocked her out cold.

BM: It's pie flavour by the way and you forgot my number 1 rule! Trust no one!

DDM: Come on now Baker Man, that was so mean! Apologise to her NOW!

BM: You know her temper tantrums will prevent me from apologising and I started this war and war…war never changes...

DDM: Well you might not want to apologise for your actions, but don't worry, I can solve that for you easily...

Dabbit then shows off his jester costume in his full glory and pulls out a cartoonishly large party popper loaded to the brim with mini Pac-men.

DDM: I hope you brought something stronger than a baker's accessories this time to save you.
BM: Oh sh...

Dabbit then blasts several Pac-men who proceed to nibble all over Baker Men and eat all of his sweet treats included.

BM: NOOOO! NOT MY TREATS! GET OFF, GET OFF, GET OFF!

Baker man then stubbed his toe and proceeded to yell and hop on his foot before he fell and grovelled at Dabbit's hands.

BM: Please, Your Majesty! Spare Me!

OB: OH, I'm not gonna let you take him that easily, BOI!

Oh Boi then tapped the Smash Ball and unleashed his final smash where he jumped high into the air and became the giant moon from TLoZ: OoT and was heading towards the stage to annihilate everyone. Wario, Peppino and Papyrus made it out of the way to safety but Dabbit and Baker Man were trembling with fear and didn't know what to do. AShadina dizzily woke up with stars circling around her head.

SHADINA (dizzily): Ugh, what happened, where am I?

Shadina noticed her death scythe and new costume as well.

SHADINA: WOAH, A DEATH SCYTHE!? I ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THESE! Wait, what's that strange noise?

Shadina then looked up to see oh Boi falling down with his fully charged explosion to unleash hell on the self-inserts, Dabbit, Baker Man and Shadina all hugged each other and screamed.

DDM/BM/SH: Uncle!/ Have mercy!/ Please, we're sorry!

OB: IN THIS WORLD, IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh Boi then unleashed a mighty explosion which did heavy damage to everyone and insta KO'd them too. They all come back pissed at Oh Boi for this.

SHADINA: Oh-ho-ho, you're gonna wish you never did that!
DDM: Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow.
BM: It is time.
OB: Oh no! I'm not gonna lose to any of you, HAVE AT ALL OF YOU! I MIGHT HAVE LOST AND BEEN HUMILIATED SEVERAL TIMES, BUT I'M NOT JUST GONNA LET MY GUARD DOWN, NOT NOW, NOT-

Baker Man equipped a level 99 Akuma spirit and tapped Oh Boi once, much to his confusion.

OB: Here?

Oh Boi got launched off the stage and obliterated by light. He then came back and the self-inserts were all down to 2 stocks.

OB: OH YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!
DDM: BRING IT ON!
SHADINA: THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!
BM: FINISH HIM!

They all get into this over-the-top, cartoon-like fight where they were fighting each other, all whilst Waluigi, looking back from the void, looked at them with genuine disappointment.

WL: M̸͙͚̑̔̌́Y̶̦͖̺̫̭͑̋̽̃͛́̇ ̵͖̹̘̱̙̜̣́̿͋̅̃D̶̤̤̼̜̰̞͇͊Į̸͓͓̤͛͒͌̎͂̈́͜Ś̶̢̡̖̟̦͇̀̓̐̇͑A̷̜̺̘̤̫̝̘̓́̕P̵̼̗̣̥̻̔̈́̀̊͋͌̕ͅP̷̢̨̞̏͛̄̾͝O̷̧̡̠̠̦̼̩̚Ȉ̴̡̯͔͓͚̗̯͊̋͑͋N̵̢̘̫̙̙̻̊͒̓͂ͅT̷̢̛̰̞͈̤͎̮̭̉̄̄M̸̝͋́̒͆̕E̵̡̖̖̩̐͊̑̐̋̊Ń̶̦̗̿̆͐̕͘͝͠T̴̡̠͙̳͍̣͖̄͠ ̸̭̊̒͐̀̊̒̊̂Í̴̛̛̟̭͐̄̿̚S̴͇̞̘͇̤̖̻̝̾͗͗͋̑͝ ̴̰̰̥̭̬̤̓̀̆̊͌̔͊ͅĮ̵͚̮̞̪͇̀̑̌͐̈͘M̵̡̛̫͍͚̰͔̞̌̔̍̏̏̂͑͜M̷͉̞̮̻̝͈̀̐͆̌̕Ẹ̵̘̞̃͋̃͛͋̃̓̕Ş̴̞̱̲͓͈̲̹͌͛̕͠Ų̶̨̥̞̾̒͆̀̍R̷͍̦̟̓̌̔A̸̢͍̓̈́̓̓̅B̵̡̧͓͉̈́L̸̉̕͜E̶̤͎̘̫̣̖̘̼̿̇ ̶̡̡͔̦͙̬̳̍̒̊͝A̶̡̡̙͍̜͈̭̿͊̋̏̈̈́͝Ņ̵̥̰͍͓̥́̎̎̈́Ḑ̴̤̤̂ ̶͙͓̩̼̻͇͇̏͒͝M̴̜͒̽͗̒̃̾̌̋Ŷ̴̡̯̬̤̖͈̙͉̈̉͠ ̵̢̲̝̝̅̄̐̄̌̓̈͑D̷̟͚̃̇́̓̈́Ą̴̘̮̰̲̱̻̼͆̆̔̐̚Y̸̧͍͓̘͉͉̭͖̓͂̌ ̷͔̆͊̏̑̆͂͘̚Ĭ̵̧̞̮̺̀̔͠Ṡ̴̡̟̲ ̶͇̖̄͊͊R̶͖̩̤̍͗̆̍̾̒̚̕Ǔ̴̡̟̬̬̬͓͖͛̋I̴̟̫̼̣̥̪͊̏̃͛͑̎̋͠N̸͕̅Ȩ̶̩͉͔͙̋͛͋D̷̜͂ͅ.̸̢̬̭͔͐͊͒̉̚̕̕

W: GUYS! STOP FIGHTING, WE GOT ANOTHER BEING TO FIGHT!
P: VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER EVERYONE!

Peppino gets excited.

PE: You're right. It's the question. AND THE ANSWER IS YES!

Peppino then joins in the fight too.

W: OH COME ON! YOU TOO! WE ALL HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR THIS, DON'T WE!?

Wario drags himself and Papyrus to try and stop the fighting and they all get dragged in (and the narrators also join in too but that's the next post as a quick little break from the Smash Bros.) and the fight concludes after at least everyone loses a stock. At this point, Waluigi reached his breaking point and screamed.

WL: Ť̴͔̺̺͈̔̽̀̊̄́̚H̸͈͕̻͕̓͌̍̇̒̔Å̶͓̩̲͕͍̘T̵̢̡̺̻͉͚̀̀̓͜'̷̥͍̘͙͎͒̄̐͘͝Š̷̡̛͍̮̖͈͚̓͋̀̚ ̵͎̪̼͒͜Ḙ̴͔̪͚̲͍́̃N̸̩̗̙̘̩͌͗́̐̕͜͝͝Ỏ̸̢̻̈́͂͋̆̌̅̇U̷̢̠͑͜G̶͎̖͐̈́͐H̸̡̞͙͚̰͗̈́͌̽͠ͅ!̶̞͈̑̅͗̕

Everyone stopped fighting and looked over to Waluigi.

WL: T̷̬̤̥͍̻̬̼͂̃̃̄͜Ĥ̵͚̗̐̈̒̚ͅȨ̸̛͖̭̼̖͍̬̠̑ ̸̡̻͙̬̆̆̈͘F̶̺̘̜̦̲̬̯̈́͐͒̂̋̓̚Ī̸̯͙̀͊͜͠G̸̨̥̩̗̙̼̿̈́̔͋͝H̸͚̺̙͚̜̃̈́̔̉͊̕͜T̵̹̠̥͋́̾̐̎̈́͠I̸̧̍̽̾͑͗̓̅̽N̵̡̠̜̪̞̲̂̌̀̉͠G̵̘̤͒̍͑̈̓ ̶̜̦̭͇̘̫̈́̏̀̄ͅY̸̤̞̱̥̹̑͑͜O̵̬̗̾̐̍̋̚Ų̶̱̺̜̭̲̥̭̿̐̏̓'̸̧̩̣̱̳̈́͊̉̍͊̇R̸̙̔̉̉̈̽̾̊̌Ę̷̰̪̺̯͓̊̔̈́̌͂̕ ̶̲̕Ḑ̷̢͙̣̳̳̰̽̓̊̚͠Ờ̵̡Į̶̞̄̌̅̾̀͠N̴̝̼͚͇̖͂̅̔̓͑͂͘͜G̴͙̠̳̟̐̄̔̅́̿͠͝ͅ ̴̡͙͐̏̃͛͆͗͝Ẁ̸̧̡̻̗͖͉̈̆͐Į̷̘̺̺̪̼͇̺̽͗̎̔̑̃̽̍L̵͔̼̙̽̈́ͅͅL̵̟̔͜ ̷̨̧̭̬̬̑O̴̞̓̐́N̶̡̧͇̺̉̾̀͗̓̉̊̕ͅĻ̴̳̻̑̃͐͝Y̸̦͎̅ ̶̱̟̫͋̋́̐̀͘Ḧ̷̝͍̤̳͔̟̘̒̀̇̽̿͜Ǘ̴̧̬̲̖̫̈́̆̋͠͝R̸̢̘̭̹̞͌͆ͅT̵̩̥̠̻̹̯͋̇̍̔̾͛ ̶̢̯̰̳̠͛̇Ỹ̸͙̜͕̭͓̗͉̣͛̑̓̐́̊͝O̸̲̩͉̦͛͗͜Ȗ̴̧̠͙̠̘͔͜R̷̻̤̫͓̦͉̝̐̑̋̌̉͒ͅS̴̡̨̹̓̍̐͂͘Ḙ̷̢̛̺͍̗̝̅̋̀̐̍L̸̡̛͔͓̫̋̀̒F̷̦̣͓͓̩̽̀͑̿.̴̧̫̯̥̲͇̈́͜ ̶̢̝͉͆̑̊Ň̶̞̱̯̞͔̬͒͜͜͝O̵͖͔͔͙͍͋́̎͆͂̏͠Ẉ̴͚̮̂̈ͅ,̷̫̜̻͑̀͋̆͘͠ ̶͍́̍̈́D̶̨̝̉́͌͗́́̌̂ͅÕ̴̖͙̺͖̰͈͖̇̂͆̑͌ ̷̨̛̝̰̞̖̥̪̌͂Y̴̲̖̩͂̉Ó̴͓̠̤̖̻̲̂̈́̽͐Ư̶͉̙̟̭̰̲͐̄̎̂̿̾ ̷͚̖̋͝R̸̩̲̦̠̦̈́̄͝È̷̻̙͕͋͂́̆̎͒̊C̶̺̓̓̆͑̚͘͠Ơ̸̹̜̺̫͎̦̈́̏G̶̢͕̟͍͈͠N̶̛͉̱̊́̾̀̊̾I̷̧͇̩͔̥͈͔̾̋͛̅̉̏̈͘S̷̛̛͉̈́͛E̵̢̬̠͙̗̗͆̈̂̚ ̵̜̇͛̋͌Ä̶͚͇̖̝̱̲̙́̾N̷̪͎̯͍̟͍͉̻͗̈́Y̷̝̅̓̋̽̆Ṱ̷̡̢͈͛̈̏̽́Ḫ̵̳͓̬̟͓̇͝I̶̱̹̦̥͉̣̯̬͐͛Ņ̴̤̰̆̌̉̌̐̽̕͝G̵̰̲̫̩̰̠͝ ̶̻̏̈́̉͋̐̓́Ȧ̸̢͚̞̙̟̏͐͘͝B̵͎̺̣͈͕̅͋̃͊̽̂O̵̡̝̥̗̻͍̟͑̄̓U̷̢̧͉̝̫̖͈̯̓͛͂̀̀T̷̮̙̰͚͎̣̣̺͐͛ ̵̞͚͐Ț̶̤̘̖̭̆͐͂̊̌͒͂H̸̥̗̠̫̠̥̟͗̓̇̅̂͌͘Ë̸͚̓̽̽ ̸͎͖̋̓̂̚B̶͕̞͎̬̓̄͗A̴̫͕͍̠̩͂̚Ċ̷̱̘͚̪̖̬͒K̷̤̥̀̿̔̚͘G̸̜̲̞͚̥̫͑̓R̶̡̨̹̙͇̙͑̓̇́̈̾͠ͅỌ̵̉̇͗̆Ů̸͙̣̟̿Ń̸̲̂͌̓̕D̶̟̂̈́ ̶̜͖͒͆̐͜B̴̳̼̽̔͘͠Ė̷͖̰̘̰̞̼̳̺͋̎͐H̴͙͚̰͔̬̥͗̇̓̀̿͛̐Ì̷̀̐̍͑͌̈́͌͜N̶̰̗̫͇͂̅̂͆Ḓ̸̓͊͒̊̈́ ̴̣͕̟͓͈̳̿̆͆̈͘̕M̴̛͎̲̰͗̀̈́̈̌̿͝E̸̡̳̻̱̒̓͜?̷̧̤̳̱͕̞̘̇̄̅̒

BM: It shows off your Taco Stand and humiliating moments of yourself?

Waluigi's Taco Stand plays in the background as the montage continues.

WL: D̴̛̞̯͈̭͖̳̗̏̈́͂̌͊̓Ǫ̴̙͓̬̮̀ͅŅ̷̛̼̻͕͗̄̾͋̈́̉'̶̮͈̜̩͎̊̅̐̓̾͛̕T̷̡̲̲̫̩̰̦̫̓̀̽̐̊̈́ ̵͚̤͗̎̾̓̈́̒̾L̶̠̭͓͙̣̤̝͌͐̆̚͠ͅÖ̴̢̞̱̫̪́̉̌̿̈́Ö̵͍̳̆͂͑͑͝K̵̳̖͎̀̈͝ ̴͖̓̀́̾̎T̸̯̋͆̊̓Ḥ̵͇̩̖͊̊̔̄͐̃A̷͕̲͕͒̑̔͋̽͊̎T̷͕͙̜̪̣̀͋̾̀͑͘͝!̸̛̛͚̼̺̩͒̀͝ ̸̨̱̬̝̂̀̈́̏̍̚H̵͙̎́̏͐͒͌̕Ò̶̂̇͗ͅḶ̷̻͇̓͋̅̕D̵̛͉͙̜̘̆̐̈́̽͠͠͠ ̴̬͊O̸͚̫͋̊̑͑̂̍͛͘N̷̢̽͒ ̷̛͇̩̅̊͐̀̚͝ͅŃ̷͓̭̎͂̂̏̿O̴͉̒̔͒̀͐̾̃̕W̴͓͈̎͌̆͛͘.̸̙̊͂̕͝ ̴̤̮̍͛N̷̲͕̲͐̀͆O̷̭̮͙̫̙͂ͅ,̴̤̩͊̉͛̍ ̸̧̠̤̹̪̦̒Ń̵̺̥͑̏̒͊O̵͚̒͒̀́̊,̸̢̰̳͉̯̬͑͋̽̀ ̶̼̜̩̬̺̊͒̏͋̏̈̃͠T̸͈͖́̒̚͝H̸̤̱͕̹̗̭͕̟̽͛͛̇̉͊̏͝Ę̷̨̢̢̺̗͚̼͛̐̋͊̄̀̉͠Ỳ̴̢͈̯͓͉͔͓͗̈͗̂̂͘͘ ̶̢̡̝̝͇̻͑͜͜C̴̢̧̮̯͕͍̜̎͆̋͒̕͝Á̵̲̟͉̄̉̂̅͛̑͝N̵̢̘͚̭̰̟̻͊̐̍̏̑̌͂̓͜'̸̧̗͙̤̳̥͉̀̈́Ṫ̷̲̠͌͘͝ ̷̰̗̻͍͇̮͌̒͊͠Ş̷̜̭̤̙̈́̐Ȇ̸̛̻̤͔̃̿È̸̬̖̦̄͛̚͜͜͝ ̴̯͖̺̭̮̓T̵̛̗̯̣̞̤̀̓Ĥ̶̪A̴͕͐̃͛̈́̂T̵̨̩̽͂̓̋̆̅͛͝.̴̹̱̞͒̕ ̵̨̛͖͖̞̗̱̉̈́̾̓͝K̷̛͇̾̉͋̈́̄̈͋I̵̢͉̫̤̥͎̪̤͂̑̋̈̆͗L̶̡̟̤͙̗͆͆̀̉̌͠L̸̛̝̓̄́͑͘͠ ̶̳̦́͂͑͛̈́̅̈́̈M̴̯͙̬̹̜̑̅̀̿̅E̶͙̔͑̅̈.̸̼͍̅̑̈́̈́ͅ ̶̗̏̈̈̀̓̀A̵̫̳͒̋̎̃H̶͉̘͈̻̥͙̍Á̷͍̥̩̗̭̬͙̈͜,̵̗̤̻͈̬̤̼̃̈́͆̍͘ ̵̛͈̖̏̆̅͗̌͂T̷͖͚̈́͐̂̅̄̈́͐͠ͅH̶̠̟͓͙̟͇͚̱̽̃̄̓̾͌E̴͉̝͉̱͛̍̈́R̸̡̛̮̱Ȇ̶͕̲ ̶̧͈̝͓͔͎̻͊̾̌̓̕Ĩ̸̯͐̍̀͘͝T̷̫̺̅̈́̐ ̵̨͔̪̲̈́͋͋̾̃̓I̷͖̤͑̀͊̑̾̑S̶̥̘͎̗͕̪͒̍́?̶̩̱̙̥͋͆̍͜ ̵̼̉̓̊̂̓̕͝N̶̰̣̬̟̠̰̱̹͗̃̅̓̔̓̕Ò̷̯͐̐̔̎̈́Ẅ̴̬̲?̴̯̆͋

BM: Hold on, it looks like Luigi's Mansion.
SHADINA: Spiral Mountain...
DDM: Kongo Bongo...
OB: Final Destination...
W: THEY'RE ALL GLITCHED, INTERTWINED SMASH BROS. STAGES!

WL: Ẇ̶̖͎̜̯̍̈́͆͆͗Ḙ̶̛̳͓̝͕̱̤̂Ḽ̸̡͍̽͝L̸̥̼̦͖͙̙͌͑̓̈̌͐̒͘ͅ ̵̲̬̖͚̱̑͐ͅͅD̶̙͌̂͌̎O̶̧̧̬̮̖͔͚̒N̵̢͎͍̗̼͊̈́̕Ę̸͖̺̦̤̈́.̶͂̈́ͅ ̴̛̖͈̟̀͊̉̏̕̚͘F̷͍͕̌̊͊̐́͑͛̊O̶͍͈̖͖̳̯̥͕̍̐Ŕ̷̹̻͑̍̌̾̂̔ ̴̼̭̠́̋͗̈́̚͠͝T̸̞̒̽̍̄̊͘Ő̵̺͜͠O̴͙͑͑̈̽̀́̑̾ ̴̮͉͔̘̎̊͋̋͛̅̽͌M̵͓̈́̋́͊A̵̢̗̺͌̇̊͗Ń̸̦̬̾̇͂Y̷̟͉̳̩͙̟̟̍̇̅͑͝ ̸̖̦͕̈́͂Y̴̢͚̥̰̱̆͂̓ͅË̵̬̼̺́À̵̰̬̥̰̜͛̈́R̷̫͙̙̞̣̄S̵̡͚͉̞̞̐͋ ̷͈̱̺̻̠̪̻̌T̵̺͎̏̉͌͒̂̾̎H̶̨̺̝̗̞̣͕̐͛̏͘͝Ȁ̶̡̦̫̺̆̈́̿̉͜T̶͙̫̫̄̍̊͛̒͂ ̷̣̬͒͒̒C̴͉̘̭̫͋̑̇͒̽͑͠R̵̛̭͔̍̓͌͠O̴͈̿͑̓̋̋̔͛͠Ȍ̵̡̹͓̟̝̺̭͒Ǩ̵̜̮͂̕ ̵͓͍̥̘̱͚̄̏̕Ş̴̻̣̱̻͈̠̃͒Ă̶̡͇͉̺̄͒̍͘͜K̷̛̟̪̬̩͌̒̆̅̊͝Ų̷͔̼͕̳͍͔̓Ȑ̸̨̛̤̘̫͎̿̏͛̒̈́͌À̷̺͚̖̫̹͜͝I̸̧̡̯̥̗̺͇͖͆͐̏́ ̶̳̙̀̈́̓̇͊͘͝Ṙ̷͕̬͚̦̬̅͜E̷̩̝̒̋̓̈́̑̎̓F̴̱͈̯̯́̉̐͐͘Ů̷͇̦͖͈̃̉̕S̴͙͔̖̳̮̫̝̤̓Ë̶̢̫̤̥͎̻̞͝D̶̩̱̣̪͎̭͑͆ ̸̤͖͙̮̬̻̐̀̆͐̈́́̚T̸̛̩̬̿̓O̵͖͎̦̘̗͖̤͛͂̀̍̆ ̸̹̣̦̟̠̞̫̺͐̈́̐̚L̸̢̢͔̱̯͇͍͙͂͌̀͒̅͠Õ̷̞̤̲̪̃̂̚͜Ȏ̷͉͍Ķ̷̭̜̮͇͒͜ ̴̛̣̞̞̜̽̉̈́͋̐̿́A̶̤̠̫̟͉͇̦͛̓̃̎͋T̴̲̝͍̗̼͌̀̈͗͑̅ ̷̰͎̳̯̣͓̈̓M̵̮̲̘̫̗̬̬̈́̒̾Y̵̘͚̋͛̈͌̕̕͝ͅ ̴̧̟͈͚͕͆͠B̸͚̝̥̼̱̙̳̄̏̚E̵͙̗͙̣̚͠Ą̴̹̖̼̌͂̿̉̃̑̈́̾Ư̸̞̙̈́̊̈́̕ͅT̸̛̛͉̘̟̭̗̬̖̅̈́̓̂̋̚I̴̯̫͚͍̱̋̎͘F̴̜͐͋̽́͘U̵̱͉͊̚L̶̘͉̹̆̎ ̷̿̂̚͠ͅS̸̭̅̍̎̽̒E̷͈̬̽̀͛͊̒̕L̶͖͚̯̬̜̼̭̀̈́̈́̚F̴̲͗̿ ̷̡̢͎͍̬̉̀͂̋̊̃̎̈A̴̛̟͍͌́̽̈́̊̒̕N̴̨̻̩̼͎̙̭͆̂̕͝D̸̙̖̪̜̤̓̎̔̊̕͜ ̵̘͓͎͙͇̥̈͜ͅI̵̬̮̟͎͈̔̃͝'̸̠̑̐͋͐͂͝L̵̺̞̭̼̔L̵̛̘̭͑͜ ̷̗̋̈́̋͘S̵̛͉͚͗͒̉ͅḪ̶͚͌͑͐̈͝O̸͎͕̗̖͛W̶̛̰ ̷̧̞̤̮̹̄̔̅̆̈́̚ͅH̴̡̳̠̜͔̠͈̾̾̉̀̚I̶̘͔̲̎̔̐̐̒M̸̗̲̭͖̙̊͒̾̌͜ ̶̮̒̾̾̈́͜͠͠M̷͈̤͍̟͓̃̃̋͑̄̈́͠Y̴̖̹͒͂̈́̄̅̈́̚͜ ̷̡̮̠͙̌͆̈́̏̀͂̚͝W̵̫̯̥̗̠͒̆͊͋͆R̶̘̬͙̹̰͆͑̕A̷̯̅̓̽̐͋T̶̛̛̥͔̥̟̞̩́̅̋̀̓͗Ḧ̵̡̦̪̺̠́ͅ ̸̻̰̖̹̃Á̸̡̜͉͚̩̼̺̇̋S̷̛̼̞̹͘ ̷̡̛̯̯̬̲̠Ṕ̸͖̼̀ͅƯ̸̘̻͗N̸͍̘̱̓͌͑͐͗İ̸̛͖̫̜͕͍͚͈̃̈̚S̶͕͓͚̮̖̋̈́͂̄̕͠͝Ĥ̸͎̙̏͒̕M̸̢̢̹̙̟̤̜͕̓̍̓͐̔̕Ę̶͈͙͍̤̭͋̈́͑̏̒̏Ņ̶͎͔̥͎̠͚͕̑̃͂̈̋T̴̙̳̹̀̾̓͑̾͌̒͠ ̴̢̮̤͔̙̆̌̌͛̎̿̓ͅͅF̶̧̼̮͓͓̆̆̾͜ͅO̸͎̼̳͑̒͑́̿͌̐̕R̴̢̨̨̛͚̞̝͍̳̉͛̈́̌̚͝ ̷͈͔̲̪̤̻̎̎̂͂̚͝N̸͎͒̇̽̀͝Ë̵̹̘́́Ģ̸̮͖̹̗̦̫̜̋̚L̶̢̧͖̞̬͕̥̟̎̉̍̐̂͌̔́Ę̴̦̻͍̲͔̰̉̓͋̅̚͜͠C̴̤͍̘͙̠̎̌́̑̚͝T̴̛͖͕̈̆̆̕͝ͅI̶͉̘͆͋̀̒̊̋́̂N̸͙̓̆̔̃̂̚͘G̵̨͓͈̒̽̒́̀͋̀ ̷̞͖̞̣̦͛͑̊M̴̻̭̠̲͇̻̣̭̊͛E̴̺̍͝ ̵̱̐̋́̀̽͝A̵̪͑͊͛̈́̾Ḻ̴̫͑̍̌͆͆͗͛͘L̷̳͚̆̇̀̎̅̊̂̄ ̷̨̱̲̗̣̃̑̇́̏̈́͜Ó̴̟F̸̛͔̭͔̈͒̿̀͋͜͝ ̷̛̙̥̲̍̆͑̾T̵̡͍̝̹̂H̵̯̼̤̺͉̙̠̆͗̾ͅỜ̴̯̰͍͇͓̜̣͊̍̒̅S̵̢͚̦̺͕͋͗͒̔̀̅́͝Ȇ̸̡̧̙̬͇͍ ̵̖̟̝̞̣̟̞͙̂̒̎̅͘͠Y̴̢̧̞̣͆͒͐̿͊̽E̶̖̗̦̼̍̽̄A̷͚̻̣͊̓͗̈́̍ͅR̶̰͙̱̟͊͊͊̚̚͠S̶̡̘̰͉̳̻̩͋͗͒̄̉̀̈́̅ͅ ̶̰̖̠̂̈̿͊̐͛A̶̲͐̈́͊̌͗̒͝G̶̡̭̮͕̮̗̫͆́͜͝O̵̡͚̜̖̭͛̎͜!̷̺̜̤͋͐̈́̈́̕

BM: Boo, hoo, hoo! The only genuine villain moment you ever have in the entire Mario series is being a side-antagonist in Mario DDR, and it wasn't even that good of a show either!
WL: F̵̣͓́O̵̡̖̼͂̾́͒̽͠ͅŎ̵͕̞͍L̵̛̳̣̹͔͙̩̬̈̎̀͑͐Î̴̡̠̦̦̤̱͛ͅS̷̱͍̝̎̀H̴̩͈́̔̀̇͜͠ ̸̮̗̜̯̭̀̋̓̽͘͘͜͝L̵̥͒̅̂̑̈͌́ͅA̸̩̲̬̠̺̻͂̀̀̀̈́̀̓S̵͉͒́̆Ţ̶̗̭̜̺̏ ̸̝̎̎̀̉͌W̵̖͈̤̺̅͠Ŏ̵̻͗̍̊R̸̢̧͒D̶̡̺̰́̈̒͗Ś̴͕̺̳͗͂͜.̴̱̖͙͖̰̲͓͒̅̓̊̕ ̶̟̤̻̭̿̏̊̈̕͜͝N̴̺̰͇̕O̴͇̹̩̖̼̓̅͗̇͛Ť̴̤̰̻̥̓̿͗͛̚͜ ̵̟̻̫̬̣̫̌̂̐́͠͝L̵̻͕̮̾͐̎̊Ẹ̸̡̢̱͖͑́͗̒͘͜͝T̶̨̛͎̞͔̙̞̮͐̆̽̋ ̸̲͈̤̠͖̫͎̃́̂̈́̄̐Ṫ̵̢̲͚̣͕̗̥̾̆̑̈́̕͘ͅH̴͕̱͚͚̠̅͊̈́͒Ẽ̴̫̂ ̷̡̨̗̮̠̝̭̒͗̈́͂̏̕̚͝F̸̨͖̜̌Ỉ̵̛̬͓̙ͅG̵̡̡͉͖̤̞͕̔H̶̡̦̱̞͙̦̤͗̿͋́͘͘T̷͉̟̟̙̄͐ ̷͕̑͒̓̐̈́B̷̩̗́̽E̸͚̮͍͒̾̓̀͑̚̕͝G̷̥̬͈͓̘̼̅̉̊͘ͅI̷̤͖̝͖̰̲̗̓̔̆̂̈̓̓̕N̸̝̥̭̦̹͂̇.̴̡̜̞̙̮̘̒̄̒͊̋̽.̷̧͓̜̗̤̙͔̒ͅ.̸̲̠̥͙̗̯̫͔̍̀̆̓̑͘͠

To be continued...

Last edited:
Meanwhile, as Oh Boi, Baker Man, Shadina, Dabbit, Wario, Peppino and Papyrus were falling through Waluigi's void, back at the Narrators', Avaneesh was discussing a legendary plan he's hatched to the 3 other narrators who were all listening in.

A: IT'S THE PERFECT PLAN, GUYS! IT'S SIMPLY GENIUS, WE'LL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BECOME OVERLORDS IN NO TIME!
M: And what's that plan then huh? Overthrow Nintendo with a lawsuit!
A: Of course not, you idiot. They are NINTENDO, they challenge all players, you cannot beat them. Even with your robot partner? Not a chance mister!
L (joyfully): OH, I GOT IT! DO YOU WANT TO DO MODELLING FOR MONEY? I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT YOU LOOKED SO HANDSOME AS A MODELLER!

Lucy then got uncomfortably close to Avaneesh to the point where he had to calmly brush her off himself.

A: Optimistic and true as ever, aren't you Lucy, but no. Never really got into the fashion business. Don't want to look like the average mum who'd be happy to spend their life supplies on Pandora or something.
M: My mum doesn't.
A: That's cuz she lives with delocalised electrons she got from having sex with your father, Molten!
M: ...true.
H: Oh I got it! What a kind gesture of you to do this! You're gonna volunteer for helping the little ones with soccer! Awwww.
A: No offence, but I would literally rather kill myself than be known as a paedophile. Just saying.
H: Oh.
A: The thing I'm gonna start is my brand new COOKING SHOW!

Silence

A: What? Was it something I said?
L: A cooking show? But I thought that you were terrible at cooking?
A: Ya can't be terrible at anything if you put your mind into it!
H: You're gonna need to hire a big studio with an audience to pull something like that off.
A: Remember our motto? I'm always a step ahead of you, I got that sorted out yesterday.
M: Recording equipement?
A: No actually, I need to sort that out today. Of course I got it sorted out. You really need to pay attention to us! Anyways, need to get to the studio now. Toodles!

Avaneesh then left and prepared for his cooking show where he was going to make a cake tonight for the audience. The director was ready to start the shooting.

D: You ready Av?
A: Born ready.
D: OK! Cameras rolling in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2...

Meanwhile, Lucy, Harris and Molten were all watching the TV to see how the show goes tonight. For a cooking show, Avaneesh made quite the grand entrance with paid actors, dancers and pyrotechnics as well as singing a song (The Avaneesh Cooking Show Theme, please compose it for us Baker Man) to entertain and hype up the audience but the audience were still cheering along, before Avaneesh began.

A: Hello there ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, cats and dogs, no wait scratch that, they can't cook. Today on the premiere of my cooking show, we're going to be making a cake today! I love cooking.

The audience applaudes. For some amusement, Avaneesh did a couple of vine booms and heheheha, which made the audience chuckle.

A: OK, here are the ingredients we're gonna by using. Some eggs, flour, chocolate sprinkles, milk, butter, sugar, cocoa powder and oil. Anyways, so first of all, this is how it goes...

Avaneesh then proceeds to do every step with huge exaggeration, much to everyone's amusement. He loaded a huge cannon with eggs and fired them at everyone and on the floor before he picked up the eggs, shells included, and poured it into the bowl. He drank the entire milk carton in one go and puts a single millilitre of milk into the bowl. He poured flour on the floor, said "cum", and then picked it up and sprinkled the entire packet in carefully. He then put the entire solid butter into the bowl, before driving a car onto the stage with the entire oil bottle and poured it into the bowl before he accidentally crushed the prompter, who was getting mildly irritated at Avaneesh's antics. He then wasted all of the chocolate sprinkles by pouring them into the bowl and then put a single grain of sugar in, before pouring the rest into a beaker of concentrated sulfuric acid (for some reason) and showed the audience its chemical reaction before pouring the sulfuric acid and sugar mixture into the bowl as well.. Then, he put everything into a blender, pouring it back into the bowl and putting it into the oven set to the highest possible temperature for an hour. By this point, everyone had gone to the bathroom pissing their pants of laughter at least 10 times, whilst the 3 other narrators at home watching were looking on with great anticipation. But the cake turned out to look surprisingly well-made and the audience all applauded him vigourously. He got one of the old ladies on the stage to test it and she said:

OL: It's rather-

She then dies not because of the cake that was baked earlier being so bad but due to the fact that she accidentally got launched off of the stage because Avaneesh accidentally put a catapult that was never used in the end which was let off and it set off by complete accident. And she accidentally landed onto a hot grill that was set up in the theatre and the petrol caught alight setting the studio on fire. Everyone panicked whilst Avaneesh fled home and had an argument with the other 3 narrators, before they all got into yet another cartoon-like fight which took them through so many dimensions that they ended up in the location where Wario, Peppino, Papyrus, Dabbit, Baker Man, Shadina and Oh Boi were all fighting like them. The narrators paused and exclaimed in horror.

L: Did they just steal our joke!?
H: OH HELL NO! NO ONE STEALS OUR JOKES! THAT'S TOO FAR!
M: I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU PIPE DOWN THAT NOISE!
A: GET THE FAKERS GUYS! GET EM!

Then the narrators proceeded to get into the fight as well and the fight proceeded until at least everyone was down to one stock. At this point, Waluigi reached his breaking point and screamed.

WL: Ť̴͔̺̺͈̔̽̀̊̄́̚H̸͈͕̻͕̓͌̍̇̒̔Å̶͓̩̲͕͍̘T̵̢̡̺̻͉͚̀̀̓͜'̷̥͍̘͙͎͒̄̐͘͝Š̷̡̛͍̮̖͈͚̓͋̀̚ ̵͎̪̼͒͜Ḙ̴͔̪͚̲͍́̃N̸̩̗̙̘̩͌͗́̐̕͜͝͝Ỏ̸̢̻̈́͂͋̆̌̅̇U̷̢̠͑͜G̶͎̖͐̈́͐H̸̡̞͙͚̰͗̈́͌̽͠ͅ!̶̞͈̑̅͗̕

Everyone stopped fighting and looked over to Waluigi.

WL: T̷̬̤̥͍̻̬̼͂̃̃̄͜Ĥ̵͚̗̐̈̒̚ͅȨ̸̛͖̭̼̖͍̬̠̑ ̸̡̻͙̬̆̆̈͘F̶̺̘̜̦̲̬̯̈́͐͒̂̋̓̚Ī̸̯͙̀͊͜͠G̸̨̥̩̗̙̼̿̈́̔͋͝H̸͚̺̙͚̜̃̈́̔̉͊̕͜T̵̹̠̥͋́̾̐̎̈́͠I̸̧̍̽̾͑͗̓̅̽N̵̡̠̜̪̞̲̂̌̀̉͠G̵̘̤͒̍͑̈̓ ̶̜̦̭͇̘̫̈́̏̀̄ͅY̸̤̞̱̥̹̑͑͜O̵̬̗̾̐̍̋̚Ų̶̱̺̜̭̲̥̭̿̐̏̓'̸̧̩̣̱̳̈́͊̉̍͊̇R̸̙̔̉̉̈̽̾̊̌Ę̷̰̪̺̯͓̊̔̈́̌͂̕ ̶̲̕Ḑ̷̢͙̣̳̳̰̽̓̊̚͠Ờ̵̡Į̶̞̄̌̅̾̀͠N̴̝̼͚͇̖͂̅̔̓͑͂͘͜G̴͙̠̳̟̐̄̔̅́̿͠͝ͅ ̴̡͙͐̏̃͛͆͗͝Ẁ̸̧̡̻̗͖͉̈̆͐Į̷̘̺̺̪̼͇̺̽͗̎̔̑̃̽̍L̵͔̼̙̽̈́ͅͅL̵̟̔͜ ̷̨̧̭̬̬̑O̴̞̓̐́N̶̡̧͇̺̉̾̀͗̓̉̊̕ͅĻ̴̳̻̑̃͐͝Y̸̦͎̅ ̶̱̟̫͋̋́̐̀͘Ḧ̷̝͍̤̳͔̟̘̒̀̇̽̿͜Ǘ̴̧̬̲̖̫̈́̆̋͠͝R̸̢̘̭̹̞͌͆ͅT̵̩̥̠̻̹̯͋̇̍̔̾͛ ̶̢̯̰̳̠͛̇Ỹ̸͙̜͕̭͓̗͉̣͛̑̓̐́̊͝O̸̲̩͉̦͛͗͜Ȗ̴̧̠͙̠̘͔͜R̷̻̤̫͓̦͉̝̐̑̋̌̉͒ͅS̴̡̨̹̓̍̐͂͘Ḙ̷̢̛̺͍̗̝̅̋̀̐̍L̸̡̛͔͓̫̋̀̒F̷̦̣͓͓̩̽̀͑̿.̴̧̫̯̥̲͇̈́͜ ̶̢̝͉͆̑̊Ň̶̞̱̯̞͔̬͒͜͜͝O̵͖͔͔͙͍͋́̎͆͂̏͠Ẉ̴͚̮̂̈ͅ,̷̫̜̻͑̀͋̆͘͠ ̶͍́̍̈́D̶̨̝̉́͌͗́́̌̂ͅÕ̴̖͙̺͖̰͈͖̇̂͆̑͌ ̷̨̛̝̰̞̖̥̪̌͂Y̴̲̖̩͂̉Ó̴͓̠̤̖̻̲̂̈́̽͐Ư̶͉̙̟̭̰̲͐̄̎̂̿̾ ̷͚̖̋͝R̸̩̲̦̠̦̈́̄͝È̷̻̙͕͋͂́̆̎͒̊C̶̺̓̓̆͑̚͘͠Ơ̸̹̜̺̫͎̦̈́̏G̶̢͕̟͍͈͠N̶̛͉̱̊́̾̀̊̾I̷̧͇̩͔̥͈͔̾̋͛̅̉̏̈͘S̷̛̛͉̈́͛E̵̢̬̠͙̗̗͆̈̂̚ ̵̜̇͛̋͌Ä̶͚͇̖̝̱̲̙́̾N̷̪͎̯͍̟͍͉̻͗̈́Y̷̝̅̓̋̽̆Ṱ̷̡̢͈͛̈̏̽́Ḫ̵̳͓̬̟͓̇͝I̶̱̹̦̥͉̣̯̬͐͛Ņ̴̤̰̆̌̉̌̐̽̕͝G̵̰̲̫̩̰̠͝ ̶̻̏̈́̉͋̐̓́Ȧ̸̢͚̞̙̟̏͐͘͝B̵͎̺̣͈͕̅͋̃͊̽̂O̵̡̝̥̗̻͍̟͑̄̓U̷̢̧͉̝̫̖͈̯̓͛͂̀̀T̷̮̙̰͚͎̣̣̺͐͛ ̵̞͚͐Ț̶̤̘̖̭̆͐͂̊̌͒͂H̸̥̗̠̫̠̥̟͗̓̇̅̂͌͘Ë̸͚̓̽̽ ̸͎͖̋̓̂̚B̶͕̞͎̬̓̄͗A̴̫͕͍̠̩͂̚Ċ̷̱̘͚̪̖̬͒K̷̤̥̀̿̔̚͘G̸̜̲̞͚̥̫͑̓R̶̡̨̹̙͇̙͑̓̇́̈̾͠ͅỌ̵̉̇͗̆Ů̸͙̣̟̿Ń̸̲̂͌̓̕D̶̟̂̈́ ̶̜͖͒͆̐͜B̴̳̼̽̔͘͠Ė̷͖̰̘̰̞̼̳̺͋̎͐H̴͙͚̰͔̬̥͗̇̓̀̿͛̐Ì̷̀̐̍͑͌̈́͌͜N̶̰̗̫͇͂̅̂͆Ḓ̸̓͊͒̊̈́ ̴̣͕̟͓͈̳̿̆͆̈͘̕M̴̛͎̲̰͗̀̈́̈̌̿͝E̸̡̳̻̱̒̓͜?̷̧̤̳̱͕̞̘̇̄̅̒

BM: It shows off your Taco Stand and humiliating moments of yourself?

Waluigi's Taco Stand plays in the background as the montage continues.

WL: D̴̛̞̯͈̭͖̳̗̏̈́͂̌͊̓Ǫ̴̙͓̬̮̀ͅŅ̷̛̼̻͕͗̄̾͋̈́̉'̶̮͈̜̩͎̊̅̐̓̾͛̕T̷̡̲̲̫̩̰̦̫̓̀̽̐̊̈́ ̵͚̤͗̎̾̓̈́̒̾L̶̠̭͓͙̣̤̝͌͐̆̚͠ͅÖ̴̢̞̱̫̪́̉̌̿̈́Ö̵͍̳̆͂͑͑͝K̵̳̖͎̀̈͝ ̴͖̓̀́̾̎T̸̯̋͆̊̓Ḥ̵͇̩̖͊̊̔̄͐̃A̷͕̲͕͒̑̔͋̽͊̎T̷͕͙̜̪̣̀͋̾̀͑͘͝!̸̛̛͚̼̺̩͒̀͝ ̸̨̱̬̝̂̀̈́̏̍̚H̵͙̎́̏͐͒͌̕Ò̶̂̇͗ͅḶ̷̻͇̓͋̅̕D̵̛͉͙̜̘̆̐̈́̽͠͠͠ ̴̬͊O̸͚̫͋̊̑͑̂̍͛͘N̷̢̽͒ ̷̛͇̩̅̊͐̀̚͝ͅŃ̷͓̭̎͂̂̏̿O̴͉̒̔͒̀͐̾̃̕W̴͓͈̎͌̆͛͘.̸̙̊͂̕͝ ̴̤̮̍͛N̷̲͕̲͐̀͆O̷̭̮͙̫̙͂ͅ,̴̤̩͊̉͛̍ ̸̧̠̤̹̪̦̒Ń̵̺̥͑̏̒͊O̵͚̒͒̀́̊,̸̢̰̳͉̯̬͑͋̽̀ ̶̼̜̩̬̺̊͒̏͋̏̈̃͠T̸͈͖́̒̚͝H̸̤̱͕̹̗̭͕̟̽͛͛̇̉͊̏͝Ę̷̨̢̢̺̗͚̼͛̐̋͊̄̀̉͠Ỳ̴̢͈̯͓͉͔͓͗̈͗̂̂͘͘ ̶̢̡̝̝͇̻͑͜͜C̴̢̧̮̯͕͍̜̎͆̋͒̕͝Á̵̲̟͉̄̉̂̅͛̑͝N̵̢̘͚̭̰̟̻͊̐̍̏̑̌͂̓͜'̸̧̗͙̤̳̥͉̀̈́Ṫ̷̲̠͌͘͝ ̷̰̗̻͍͇̮͌̒͊͠Ş̷̜̭̤̙̈́̐Ȇ̸̛̻̤͔̃̿È̸̬̖̦̄͛̚͜͜͝ ̴̯͖̺̭̮̓T̵̛̗̯̣̞̤̀̓Ĥ̶̪A̴͕͐̃͛̈́̂T̵̨̩̽͂̓̋̆̅͛͝.̴̹̱̞͒̕ ̵̨̛͖͖̞̗̱̉̈́̾̓͝K̷̛͇̾̉͋̈́̄̈͋I̵̢͉̫̤̥͎̪̤͂̑̋̈̆͗L̶̡̟̤͙̗͆͆̀̉̌͠L̸̛̝̓̄́͑͘͠ ̶̳̦́͂͑͛̈́̅̈́̈M̴̯͙̬̹̜̑̅̀̿̅E̶͙̔͑̅̈.̸̼͍̅̑̈́̈́ͅ ̶̗̏̈̈̀̓̀A̵̫̳͒̋̎̃H̶͉̘͈̻̥͙̍Á̷͍̥̩̗̭̬͙̈͜,̵̗̤̻͈̬̤̼̃̈́͆̍͘ ̵̛͈̖̏̆̅͗̌͂T̷͖͚̈́͐̂̅̄̈́͐͠ͅH̶̠̟͓͙̟͇͚̱̽̃̄̓̾͌E̴͉̝͉̱͛̍̈́R̸̡̛̮̱Ȇ̶͕̲ ̶̧͈̝͓͔͎̻͊̾̌̓̕Ĩ̸̯͐̍̀͘͝T̷̫̺̅̈́̐ ̵̨͔̪̲̈́͋͋̾̃̓I̷͖̤͑̀͊̑̾̑S̶̥̘͎̗͕̪͒̍́?̶̩̱̙̥͋͆̍͜ ̵̼̉̓̊̂̓̕͝N̶̰̣̬̟̠̰̱̹͗̃̅̓̔̓̕Ò̷̯͐̐̔̎̈́Ẅ̴̬̲?̴̯̆͋

BM: Hold on, it looks like Luigi's Mansion.
SHADINA: Spiral Mountain...
DDM: Kongo Bongo...
OB: Final Destination...
W: THEY'RE ALL GLITCHED, INTERTWINED SMASH BROS. STAGES!

WL: Ẇ̶̖͎̜̯̍̈́͆͆͗Ḙ̶̛̳͓̝͕̱̤̂Ḽ̸̡͍̽͝L̸̥̼̦͖͙̙͌͑̓̈̌͐̒͘ͅ ̵̲̬̖͚̱̑͐ͅͅD̶̙͌̂͌̎O̶̧̧̬̮̖͔͚̒N̵̢͎͍̗̼͊̈́̕Ę̸͖̺̦̤̈́.̶͂̈́ͅ ̴̛̖͈̟̀͊̉̏̕̚͘F̷͍͕̌̊͊̐́͑͛̊O̶͍͈̖͖̳̯̥͕̍̐Ŕ̷̹̻͑̍̌̾̂̔ ̴̼̭̠́̋͗̈́̚͠͝T̸̞̒̽̍̄̊͘Ő̵̺͜͠O̴͙͑͑̈̽̀́̑̾ ̴̮͉͔̘̎̊͋̋͛̅̽͌M̵͓̈́̋́͊A̵̢̗̺͌̇̊͗Ń̸̦̬̾̇͂Y̷̟͉̳̩͙̟̟̍̇̅͑͝ ̸̖̦͕̈́͂Y̴̢͚̥̰̱̆͂̓ͅË̵̬̼̺́À̵̰̬̥̰̜͛̈́R̷̫͙̙̞̣̄S̵̡͚͉̞̞̐͋ ̷͈̱̺̻̠̪̻̌T̵̺͎̏̉͌͒̂̾̎H̶̨̺̝̗̞̣͕̐͛̏͘͝Ȁ̶̡̦̫̺̆̈́̿̉͜T̶͙̫̫̄̍̊͛̒͂ ̷̣̬͒͒̒C̴͉̘̭̫͋̑̇͒̽͑͠R̵̛̭͔̍̓͌͠O̴͈̿͑̓̋̋̔͛͠Ȍ̵̡̹͓̟̝̺̭͒Ǩ̵̜̮͂̕ ̵͓͍̥̘̱͚̄̏̕Ş̴̻̣̱̻͈̠̃͒Ă̶̡͇͉̺̄͒̍͘͜K̷̛̟̪̬̩͌̒̆̅̊͝Ų̷͔̼͕̳͍͔̓Ȑ̸̨̛̤̘̫͎̿̏͛̒̈́͌À̷̺͚̖̫̹͜͝I̸̧̡̯̥̗̺͇͖͆͐̏́ ̶̳̙̀̈́̓̇͊͘͝Ṙ̷͕̬͚̦̬̅͜E̷̩̝̒̋̓̈́̑̎̓F̴̱͈̯̯́̉̐͐͘Ů̷͇̦͖͈̃̉̕S̴͙͔̖̳̮̫̝̤̓Ë̶̢̫̤̥͎̻̞͝D̶̩̱̣̪͎̭͑͆ ̸̤͖͙̮̬̻̐̀̆͐̈́́̚T̸̛̩̬̿̓O̵͖͎̦̘̗͖̤͛͂̀̍̆ ̸̹̣̦̟̠̞̫̺͐̈́̐̚L̸̢̢͔̱̯͇͍͙͂͌̀͒̅͠Õ̷̞̤̲̪̃̂̚͜Ȏ̷͉͍Ķ̷̭̜̮͇͒͜ ̴̛̣̞̞̜̽̉̈́͋̐̿́A̶̤̠̫̟͉͇̦͛̓̃̎͋T̴̲̝͍̗̼͌̀̈͗͑̅ ̷̰͎̳̯̣͓̈̓M̵̮̲̘̫̗̬̬̈́̒̾Y̵̘͚̋͛̈͌̕̕͝ͅ ̴̧̟͈͚͕͆͠B̸͚̝̥̼̱̙̳̄̏̚E̵͙̗͙̣̚͠Ą̴̹̖̼̌͂̿̉̃̑̈́̾Ư̸̞̙̈́̊̈́̕ͅT̸̛̛͉̘̟̭̗̬̖̅̈́̓̂̋̚I̴̯̫͚͍̱̋̎͘F̴̜͐͋̽́͘U̵̱͉͊̚L̶̘͉̹̆̎ ̷̿̂̚͠ͅS̸̭̅̍̎̽̒E̷͈̬̽̀͛͊̒̕L̶͖͚̯̬̜̼̭̀̈́̈́̚F̴̲͗̿ ̷̡̢͎͍̬̉̀͂̋̊̃̎̈A̴̛̟͍͌́̽̈́̊̒̕N̴̨̻̩̼͎̙̭͆̂̕͝D̸̙̖̪̜̤̓̎̔̊̕͜ ̵̘͓͎͙͇̥̈͜ͅI̵̬̮̟͎͈̔̃͝'̸̠̑̐͋͐͂͝L̵̺̞̭̼̔L̵̛̘̭͑͜ ̷̗̋̈́̋͘S̵̛͉͚͗͒̉ͅḪ̶͚͌͑͐̈͝O̸͎͕̗̖͛W̶̛̰ ̷̧̞̤̮̹̄̔̅̆̈́̚ͅH̴̡̳̠̜͔̠͈̾̾̉̀̚I̶̘͔̲̎̔̐̐̒M̸̗̲̭͖̙̊͒̾̌͜ ̶̮̒̾̾̈́͜͠͠M̷͈̤͍̟͓̃̃̋͑̄̈́͠Y̴̖̹͒͂̈́̄̅̈́̚͜ ̷̡̮̠͙̌͆̈́̏̀͂̚͝W̵̫̯̥̗̠͒̆͊͋͆R̶̘̬͙̹̰͆͑̕A̷̯̅̓̽̐͋T̶̛̛̥͔̥̟̞̩́̅̋̀̓͗Ḧ̵̡̦̪̺̠́ͅ ̸̻̰̖̹̃Á̸̡̜͉͚̩̼̺̇̋S̷̛̼̞̹͘ ̷̡̛̯̯̬̲̠Ṕ̸͖̼̀ͅƯ̸̘̻͗N̸͍̘̱̓͌͑͐͗İ̸̛͖̫̜͕͍͚͈̃̈̚S̶͕͓͚̮̖̋̈́͂̄̕͠͝Ĥ̸͎̙̏͒̕M̸̢̢̹̙̟̤̜͕̓̍̓͐̔̕Ę̶͈͙͍̤̭͋̈́͑̏̒̏Ņ̶͎͔̥͎̠͚͕̑̃͂̈̋T̴̙̳̹̀̾̓͑̾͌̒͠ ̴̢̮̤͔̙̆̌̌͛̎̿̓ͅͅF̶̧̼̮͓͓̆̆̾͜ͅO̸͎̼̳͑̒͑́̿͌̐̕R̴̢̨̨̛͚̞̝͍̳̉͛̈́̌̚͝ ̷͈͔̲̪̤̻̎̎̂͂̚͝N̸͎͒̇̽̀͝Ë̵̹̘́́Ģ̸̮͖̹̗̦̫̜̋̚L̶̢̧͖̞̬͕̥̟̎̉̍̐̂͌̔́Ę̴̦̻͍̲͔̰̉̓͋̅̚͜͠C̴̤͍̘͙̠̎̌́̑̚͝T̴̛͖͕̈̆̆̕͝ͅI̶͉̘͆͋̀̒̊̋́̂N̸͙̓̆̔̃̂̚͘G̵̨͓͈̒̽̒́̀͋̀ ̷̞͖̞̣̦͛͑̊M̴̻̭̠̲͇̻̣̭̊͛E̴̺̍͝ ̵̱̐̋́̀̽͝A̵̪͑͊͛̈́̾Ḻ̴̫͑̍̌͆͆͗͛͘L̷̳͚̆̇̀̎̅̊̂̄ ̷̨̱̲̗̣̃̑̇́̏̈́͜Ó̴̟F̸̛͔̭͔̈͒̿̀͋͜͝ ̷̛̙̥̲̍̆͑̾T̵̡͍̝̹̂H̵̯̼̤̺͉̙̠̆͗̾ͅỜ̴̯̰͍͇͓̜̣͊̍̒̅S̵̢͚̦̺͕͋͗͒̔̀̅́͝Ȇ̸̡̧̙̬͇͍ ̵̖̟̝̞̣̟̞͙̂̒̎̅͘͠Y̴̢̧̞̣͆͒͐̿͊̽E̶̖̗̦̼̍̽̄A̷͚̻̣͊̓͗̈́̍ͅR̶̰͙̱̟͊͊͊̚̚͠S̶̡̘̰͉̳̻̩͋͗͒̄̉̀̈́̅ͅ ̶̰̖̠̂̈̿͊̐͛A̶̲͐̈́͊̌͗̒͝G̶̡̭̮͕̮̗̫͆́͜͝O̵̡͚̜̖̭͛̎͜!̷̺̜̤͋͐̈́̈́̕

BM: Boo, hoo, hoo! The only genuine villain moment you ever have in the entire Mario series is being a side-antagonist in Mario DDR, and it wasn't even that good of a show either!
WL: F̵̣͓́O̵̡̖̼͂̾́͒̽͠ͅŎ̵͕̞͍L̵̛̳̣̹͔͙̩̬̈̎̀͑͐Î̴̡̠̦̦̤̱͛ͅS̷̱͍̝̎̀H̴̩͈́̔̀̇͜͠ ̸̮̗̜̯̭̀̋̓̽͘͘͜͝L̵̥͒̅̂̑̈͌́ͅA̸̩̲̬̠̺̻͂̀̀̀̈́̀̓S̵͉͒́̆Ţ̶̗̭̜̺̏ ̸̝̎̎̀̉͌W̵̖͈̤̺̅͠Ŏ̵̻͗̍̊R̸̢̧͒D̶̡̺̰́̈̒͗Ś̴͕̺̳͗͂͜.̴̱̖͙͖̰̲͓͒̅̓̊̕ ̶̟̤̻̭̿̏̊̈̕͜͝N̴̺̰͇̕O̴͇̹̩̖̼̓̅͗̇͛Ť̴̤̰̻̥̓̿͗͛̚͜ ̵̟̻̫̬̣̫̌̂̐́͠͝L̵̻͕̮̾͐̎̊Ẹ̸̡̢̱͖͑́͗̒͘͜͝T̶̨̛͎̞͔̙̞̮͐̆̽̋ ̸̲͈̤̠͖̫͎̃́̂̈́̄̐Ṫ̵̢̲͚̣͕̗̥̾̆̑̈́̕͘ͅH̴͕̱͚͚̠̅͊̈́͒Ẽ̴̫̂ ̷̡̨̗̮̠̝̭̒͗̈́͂̏̕̚͝F̸̨͖̜̌Ỉ̵̛̬͓̙ͅG̵̡̡͉͖̤̞͕̔H̶̡̦̱̞͙̦̤͗̿͋́͘͘T̷͉̟̟̙̄͐ ̷͕̑͒̓̐̈́B̷̩̗́̽E̸͚̮͍͒̾̓̀͑̚̕͝G̷̥̬͈͓̘̼̅̉̊͘ͅI̷̤͖̝͖̰̲̗̓̔̆̂̈̓̓̕N̸̝̥̭̦̹͂̇.̴̡̜̞̙̮̘̒̄̒͊̋̽.̷̧͓̜̗̤̙͔̒ͅ.̸̲̠̥͙̗̯̫͔̍̀̆̓̑͘͠

To be continued...

Last edited:

All of a sudden, the giant, colossal monster that was Waluigi spawned several smash fighters, one made up of white glitches and the other made of black glitches and they all began to charge at our heroes as they all began to dodge the many flurries of attacks that each one is throwing.
AV: WOAH! FUCK! PISS! SHIT! HOW AM I MEANT TO KNOW WHICH ONE TO ATTACK WHEN THEY'RE ALL DOING IT AT ONCE!
M: HOW AM I MEANT TO KNOW BOSS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LEGITIMATE!
AV: OMNIPOTENT, YOU IDIOT!
L: GUYS STOP! I THINK I NOTICED SOMETHING!
W: I too seemed to have done so.
SH: Oh, you don't say. As IF the answer wasn't already STARING AT US IN THE FACE!
H: Well, what is it?
W: It looks like the different colours could suggest something both about their HEARTS and their STATS.
L: Those who are coloured in white seem to look like that they're the most PURE and LIGHT in their HEART, and this love and passion could suggest that they perhaps seem to have more DEFENCE as well.
W: As for the black glitched opponents, they have IMPURITY and DARKNESS in their HEART, and so they can't rely on defence as much so they have to use more OFFENCE to win this fight.
A + M + H + BM + DDM + OB: Ooooooooooh......
A: Ah, what can I do without you Lucy?
L: I'm not exactly sure boss (giggles childishly)
W: Alright, enough of the romantic comedy! LET'S FINSIH THIS!
ALL: HUZZAH!
Everyone began to run around and attempt to take down the puppets that Waluigi was sending out. The self-inserts decided to team up with their narrator counterparts whilst Wario, Peppino and Papyrus formed their own little team to fight this as well.
BM: Hey there buddy, you don't seem to look so different from me now do you.
M: Yeah, you're right, I do often like to bathe in some nice molten gold every now and then and... HOLY SHIT LOOK OUT!
Both of them began to run in synchronised timing whilst speaking a friendly conversation to each other.
BM: So, eaten anything nice recently?
M: Oh I just had me usual Chicken Katsu Curry with the same Vusa Sauce as a drink, but I did have some yummy Plutonium for dessert and boy, the radioactivity doesn't matter here, it has such a candy-like taste.
BM: That sounds delicious! As for me, I just baked more treats from my own bakery and they were delicious, but now I have to see the doctor about my CHD and Type 2 diabetes and I caused at least 8 dentists to go to therapy due to my terrible teeth.
M: Whelp, sorry buddy, end of the road.
BM: Oh...
M + BM: END OF THE ROAD!?
Molten and Baker Man almost fell of the stage and the fighters, mixed of white glitched and black glitched fighters
WL: T̶̡̤̯͔͋̐̄́̾̒̄͂̐̽͘Į̵̡̨̼͇͔̪͖͚̻̭̟̞̂̍̀̑̽͋͛̕͜͝M̴̨̯͍͎̖̝̳͕̹̱͈͐̾̈̕Ȩ̷̛̲̤̤͓̤͇͈͍̈́͐̄͐͝ ̴̨̨̺̺̩̹̜͒̀̈̐̑Ť̵̬̙̟͂͗͑͒̋̌͆̈̂͜O̶̡̦͛̋̄̆́ ̵̨̢̡̞̮͍̩̮͔̫̝̙͒̄̂͋͝͝ͅD̷̪̼̈́́̍̉̄̎͘͘͝Į̸̢̘̤̳̞͙̩̼͙̱̫͖̖͒Ě̴͔̠̠̭̖͔̯̼̺̩̋̃̐͒͑̔̑̆̆̄ ̸̢̛̻̭̥̤̺̪̯̳͕̯̣̉͛͗̈́͛͆̀͐͂̿̕ͅL̴̠̫̠̬͕̰̱͉̻̟͓̝̺̗͗̈́͒͂̎͆͋̄͋͛̎͜͠I̴͈̳̭̿̇̾͒̋̃Ķ̸̧̧̜̥͈̝̺͌̂̽͒̕͜E̴̡̤̼͇̋̎͋̈̔͊͝ ̵̯̳̥̩͍̠̇̍̎T̴̢̡͖̹̮̹͈̣̳̫̭̹̱̈́̓͂̀̿̎Ḩ̸̮̗̦̳̖̪̝̰̭̩͎̳̗͊͗̀̅̿͊̃̿̓͆Ė̶̻̹̜̙͉͓̇̈́̑͊́̅͗̔͜ ̵̧̧̛̠̺̹͚̹̫͉͎̹͇̮̩̪̌̅̇̈̇͝͝R̷͔̫̜͔͖͉̮̱̯̣̲͆̿͂̍͠Ẽ̵̢̛̹̹͋̏̂̊͘S̴̢͚̼̪͈̫͔͎̗̲͍͈̻̍̑̈́̃̓̍̂́̊̓͑̂̑́̋T̶͍̙̣̞̫͔̪͖̬͉̦̓̑͗͆͐̂́̐͛̓̚͜͝ ̷͍͍͆̏́O̶̠̘͖͙͗̈́̽F̶̨̛͍̥͉̯͇̱̹̺̮̥͈̯̐͒̀̽͐̚͘̕͝ͅ ̷͈͙̿̎̀̽̄̅̀̽ͅT̸͎͕̫̓͊͋́̿͗͆̆͗͘̚̕͝͠͠H̷̢̢͙̹̻̪̠̰͙̀̈́͌̒͜ͅE̴̛̖̖̭͙̰̥̹̙̹͖̽̀͆͒̐͐̑̆̈́͆̽͜͜M̸̰͕̌̊̚.

M: No. I won't go down this way. Not now, never.

WL: P̷̧̩̥͚͙̬̥͐̎̒͌ͅI̶̢͓̮͚̥̰̍͑͘T̷͍̜͈̯͌̆͋̒̀͂Y̵̢̧̹͎̼̫̫̓͛ͅ.̴͈̟͚͉̻͈͔̱͙̰͓̫͔͓̤͋̊̽̿́͝ ̵̧̦͕̳̰̪̼̗̼͗́̂̓͗͂͒̀͐̿̽̉͘͠W̵͓̦̓̏̃H̵̘̻̲̤͚̻̣͓̜̮̲͕̮̀̿̃̍̍̚̕͠͝Ÿ̴̢̼̲̻̳͓̝̮́͋͒̓̓̿͒̀ ̶̧͌́͆͆̌́̉̚͘͝Ṋ̵̩̜̫̗̪͙͈̱͎͚̱̎̋́͐̿̓̄̿͐ͅÔ̷̮̮̆̆͂̉̃̚̚ͅT̶̛̘͕̭̪͓̽͛̕͝?̷̡̱̩̝͇̺̦͈̲̪͙̮͙̀̉̈́̒̈́̓̓̏̄͝ͅ

M: I'm not gonna act a coward, I'm gonna follow my dad's footsteps and take your STUPID ASS DOWN! I'LL DO THIS FOR MY FAMILY, THEY'RE MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD.
A: Molten, I got something to say.
Avaneesh came closer and hugged Molten before crying.
A: I...I lost my family and was outcasted from society when I was young. And where we live was the one place I call my "home." But I never forgot them. but your drive towards family has inspired me. Sorry if I acted like such a dick to you all all of these years.
M: It's OK Avaneesh.
M + L + H: We all love you.

All of the narrators hugged whilst everyone, bar Wario and Waluigi, were crying in the background.

W: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SAD MOMENTS! WE GOT A BATTLE TO FACE!
A: Right. Sorry guys, I'll express my apologies later.
M: It's fine
WL: E̷̛̛̻̞͊̓͆̓͒̋̉̆͘Ņ̷̨͕̜̱̭̥̬̟͍̞̺̙̬͕͘Ǫ̴̡͙̬̤̘͕̦̤̬͍̯͙͓͛̀͛̾̀̂͝͝U̸̧̺͙̞̳̖̱̬̯̳̲͂̽̈́̅G̶͎̙̱͇̭̻̪̣̯͒̄̀H̴̢̞̩͚̯̲̍̎̒̓̈́̈́̈̌͝͝͝ ̸͚̝̺̻̾͂͐͐̿̕͝Ẃ̴̢̓́͗̂̊̋̿̿̍̚I̷̝̣̬̞̋̔̄̽̍̿̑̿͒́͘͠Ţ̷̧̧̺̜̼̹̘͈͉́͐̋̄̐̍͌͐͌̉̌̊͊H̶̯̒̌̆̋̀̅͝͠ ̶̢̛̛͕̦̟̱͔̯̹̟͈̻̘̭̻̭̽́́̎̍̿̚T̷̡͈͕̲̪̦̰̖̎́̈́͒̏̒̐̐̈́͊̓H̴̨̘̯̺̜̉̈́̽̓̋́̎E̴̺̪̬̳͓̯͉̣̬͓͕̮̲̮̹͑̈̐͊͝ ̸̢̫̘̫̱̬̺͓͕̳̭̮͕̈́̈͂̚Ṱ̶͈̃Ì̸̛̬̰̯̳͎̦̻̂̍̈́̉̈̓̚͝͝͝M̴̢̢̢̨̟̱̮͓͖̤̰̰̙̱̆̊͆͜E̵̢͎̰̠͉̺̣͔͗̿́̀̑͜ͅ ̷̰̺̼̱̳͕̥̙͐̂͗̃̅W̸̢̛̝̮͇̻͈̰̮̠͚͔̺̰̿͋̽̄̾͌͆̊̌̿̾̂͝A̷͔͈͐̂͂͗̑̍̈̈́̿̽͗̄͒͆́S̶̫̱̥̮̮̯̳̬̹͈͉̭̓͊̀̄̏̊̃̈́̏̋Ț̵̪̘͇͙̣͙̮͉̞͙͕̑̚I̷͖͗͌̓͛̀̈͒̈́̆̆̕N̸̨̻̦̥̖̻̹̬̘̝͚̽͜G̷̜̞̘̫͈̩̥͇͎͔͙͓̘̯̊͊́͑̾̿̒̋̔̇̑͆̕͝ͅ!̷̧̄͒̽͌̄̊̿̂̈́̊͂͗͘͝ ̸̡̥̒͂̊̔͑͂̾̈̋̅͑̕̚L̵̢̛̜̣̙̱̩̻̩͈̲͛̾̈́̌̈́̆̇͊͒͗Ę̵̱̩̫̣̥̥̬͓̲͖͍͎̒͐̉͑̋̚Ṫ̸̤̫̥̤̿͜'̸̧̦̹̱͓̙͓̻̭̥̳̫͕̹̂̎̎̎̿͗̀̽̐͝S̶̰̙͉̈̕ ̴̨̢̢̺̤̞̲̣̤̺͙͔̪̹̎̒̀̿͆̋͝͠G̸̫̪̱͔͔̭̠̽́̔̾̈́̄͑̒̀͘̕E̶̢̧̟̦͎͎͍̤̪̮̥̭̦̓͗̿̍̇̇̈͝͝ͅT̵͕̣̺̎̓͆͑̈̋͌̀͗͘͘͝ ̸̨̘̹̲̳̻͚͗͋̽̈̈͗̄̅̓ͅȚ̷̡̫̘̥̱͉͚̈́̽͋͗H̴̛̲̽̈́̀̾͒́͆͠͝͠É̷͔̞̝̺͎͓̫̺̮̂͊̓̊͝ ̵̪̩̬̹̬͍̲͉͙͕͕̠̟̺͐́̽͜B̴̭̼͕̲͕̀͊̉͒̊̑͑͆̈͋̀͠Ä̶̧̢̛̟̝̙̼̻͐̓̓̈́͆̌̿͊́̈́͜Ţ̸̹̐̈́͂͐̈́̀́̈̐Ţ̴̣̪̱̞͉̾̎̾̾̎̃͒̂͋̚͝͠L̷̢̥̝͚̦͍͍͇̐͘͠͝Ë̵̡̞́̎ ̸̛̲̉͛͑̿̔͒͝S̶͓͚̲̒̊̕ͅT̵̮̙̮̼͇̻̉̓̄̀̄͑̏͒̕Ä̵͖̘͕̪͎̫̱̥̭̭́̃R̶̜̗̝̼͎͉̜̺̯̞̒̀̈́̒͆̒̽͐́̒̆̚͝͠T̷̨̫̯͎͖̫̯̿̀͂̐̒̈̂͑̇̀̄̅̄ͅE̸̱̞̎D̴̢͙̹͖̭͉̦͕̄̀̄̀͌̾̋ͅ!̷̩͈̫̯͍͓͚͕͙̬͍̯̤̫̑̀̅̾̎̈́̍̿̈́ͅ

M: You're right! LET'S GET IT STARTED WITH THIS TIME AND IN RHYME! HIT IT, AVANEESH!

Avaneesh proceeded to hit everyone, including Waluigi.

M: NO, I MEANT PLAY THE MUSIC!

A: Oh, right. Hold on.

Gangplank Galleon starts up as Molten and Baker Man was ready to take down the fighters together and as the song continues Molten and Baker Man took down the glitched entities with no effort, as everyone else munched on some popcorn whilst watching. Eventually, they were all defeated, much to everyone's delight and Waluigi's anger.

WL: Ň̴̯̦̣̩̼̣́͑̊̅̍̔͊͒͠Ǫ̵̮͖͖̟̘͖̥͆͐̇̽̕͜͝͝!̶̧̲̹̱̪͔̯̫̰̖̱͆̍̈͛͋̈́͛̌͐̋̆ ̷̨̦͎͓̖̘̭͍̜͕̮̝̫̋̈́̀͗̓̀͌̎͒͛̑̆̊̕͠ͅN̴̨̳̞̳̹̖̻̅͛̚Ò̷̧̢̥͒̈̊̈̌̅̈́͝!̶̧̨̨̪̪͈͈̳̯͍̥̠̩̮̈͋̄̿͆͘͝͝͝͝ ̴̢̼̤͍͓̹̄͂́͠Ň̵̗͖͇̈́̋͆͂̒̓́͋͗̎̎͝Ŏ̷̢̯̺͎͉͕͈̪̭̞͔͔̞̎̽͆̅̈́̈́̋͘̕!̵̛͚̝̔̀́̒̉̂̒́̄̿̐̄͝ ̶̡̢̹̹͔̰̙͇̦̟̪͈̣̱͙̎̒͒͌̄́̌̓̈̔Y̸̗̼̼̖͚͒̓͒͛͂̐̋͘Ǫ̴̨̗͑̓̌͜Ü̶̲̱͆̆̒͊̾̉̀͗͗̾́̕̚͜͠ ̴̭̥̙͇̫͚͔͉̄̎͊͊̈̌̉̒̋̉̂̕W̸̢̩̫̞̦̫̘̹̼̤͎͚͕̿̃̉̓̉̚̚͜Ȩ̷̰̺͉̜̹̩͆̋͜͜R̵̡̖̣͚̕̚ͅḘ̸̫͇͕͇͉̳̙̊͜ ̸̼̰͈̣͓̥͙͓̹̰͔̙̣͜͝ͅA̶̧̺͍̣̻̫̥͍̬̯̖̳͙̝͌̔̌͒̌́͌̿̚L̷̢̟͇͚̝͖͇̲͉͍̫̭̗̳̆͜Ḽ̷̨̨̟͖͙̤͐̔̋̃̏͆̈̈́͛͠ ̶̡̻̝̭̼̩̺̭̘́̈́͑̈́͑̚ͅM̸̨̨̻̱̺̝̤̩̠̀͊̈́̅Ě̸͕̘͉͆́̀̄̓̂̈̽̓̿̀̚͝͝Ą̸̧̢̯̹̮̩̙̭̭̖͚͔̄̒̃͋̈́̀͐ͅN̶͙͗́̾͝͠Ț̷̛̟͈͕̩͎̜̩̄̈́͆͐̐͒̂͊̚͜͠͠ ̴͈̎̎̿̉̆̾́͑̚̕͝T̸̗̻̱͎̈́̇̀͒̈́́̉̅͑́́̇̓̚͝Ö̴̡̼̦̖̱̳̘̫̺̱́̾̚ ̴̧̙͗̇̀͒̂̓̂̈́͆͆́͘L̶̨͈̙̮̼̰̳̩̖̦̼̖̯̀̔͛͛͌͑̐͑͌͌̐͑̔̊͠O̸͙̯̟̱͎̣̬̲̟̾̈́̄̐̀͛̽̓͋͛̚̚͘S̷̬̱͇̼̠̻͙͕͙͕̰̯͎͑̔̎͂̓̓̃̂̂̎̉͜͝ͅE̵̲̗̦̩̠͉̯̲̫̭̺̺̤͌̓͋͌̍͜͠͝!̶͈͉̹̝̣̔̉̍̔͒̈́͌̊̾͂̎͘̚ͅ

BM: Looks like someone's being a sore loser. Don't worry, there's always a lot more to discuss, like ocean pollution.

WL: Ǵ̷̨̧̛̘͓̻̱̠̗̖̪̜̮̙͋̋̈́̿̐̅͋̎͛̉̚͝͝Ë̷͈̭̙̜̩̳̟́͋͛͛̇̀̈́̾T̶̟̱͔͚͉̲̠̠̉͒̆̐̓ ̸̛̫͙̖̗͉͙̱̏̎͗̇́̂̑̚͘Ǫ̶̨̡̯̻͓̫̯͒̔͝ͅͅÙ̷̟̭T̶̻͓̗̥̭̝̪͇̭̝͙̳̯̊͒͝ͅͅ!̷̛̬̍͒͒̕ ̵͈̮͔͍̮̗̞̬̬̰̩͑͂̎̏͘͜ͅO̷̹̖̫̱͈̊̾́̇̾̂R̴̗̺͚͕̗̼̾̍́̏̇̿͛̋̏̿͒ͅ ̶̞͎̰̝̅͒̑̿͑͗̔̚̚G̶̤̣̟̓̒̉̀͗͜Ẽ̴̟̭͍̊̉̽T̸̲̱̻̹̬̜͙̰̣͓͕̝̾̊͝͝ ̶͓̯̟́̋̆̈́̊̀͘̕I̴̧̮͚̻͈̎̄̌̎́̃͝Ń̸͍̳͋̃̊́̅̌̒͜T̵̗͉̥̮͋̽ͅÔ̴̧̮̦̠̯͔̼͙̤̬̐̌̌͋̑͑̋̑̔͝ͅ ̵͉̰̳͋͠M̴̙̣̜͎̟̳̭̳̿͛̉̀̋̈͛͛͆̇͘͝͝͝͠E̷̳̠͚̦̳̻͙̒̾͛̈́̓͋ ̶̞͇̪̱̼̰̭͉̝͓̱̗͈̫̜͑͌͋̋̏̃̾̅͠R̸̡̬̣̠̮̹̮̗̝̥̟̲͐͒̓̃̈́̊̀͊̇̈́͐͝͝Ạ̸̏̂͛̊͛̋͗̾͒̈́̀̀̅̕͘Ţ̸̙̮̼͉̺͉͔̄̓͛́̊̿ͅͅȞ̵̡̰͓̈́͂̍Ê̶̘͙̖̘̱͔̫̥̒̉̌͊̔̓́̚R̷̛͙̯̘̲͓͌͒͆͒͌̋!̸͔̝͈̤̤̜͓̭̓̈́͛͐̈̈́̒̓͌͗̅͒͐̍

M: That came out rather STRAAAAA-

Molten and Baker Man were both sucked into Waluigi, much to everyone's horror.

ALL: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

WL: Ą̵͖̩͙͕̜̜̰̼̹̳̠̞̱̩͒̃̋̋̓̈́̽̃̾̍̀͝N̷̳̪̖̗̿͋̔̓͗͂͛͋͝D̸̼͈̿̂ ̴͇̯̬͍͓̬̩̞̘̪̖̥̈́̌̂͋͂̍͑̕͜͝N̴̩̯͖̯͌̍̅̄̏͂͛́̓̒̿̋͘͘͜Ǫ̷̺̼̠̫̹̗̆̉̊̓͌͌̂ͅẂ̴̛̛̺͙̤͓̉̄̔̇̽͒̈͋̌͘͝ ̴̭̩͉͕̭͔͎͚͎͈͈̥̫̃̃͂̇I̸̳̤͙̠̦̤̲̖̟̙̠̱̫̺͗͗̐̎͒̍͝T̵͈̊͋̃̈̓̀͋̈̓͒͋͆̿͝'̷̞̻̤̱͈̦̪̗̘̬̤̦̫͉͔̈́͒́̊̒̈̀̇̚͠Ş̵̡͚̼̼̏̽̾̎͋̍͂̊̎̾̊̀̈͘ ̶̞̿͗̆̀T̸̞͉̯̥̭̲̬̬̟̭͎̟̫̯̀̏̆͑̓͑͜I̵̢̖̣͈̲̹̪̫̹̪͈̙̫͉̳͒͑́͆̔̾͒́̂̉͌M̶̡̛͙̪͕̣̬͛̍̈̈́̈́̈́̕͠Ȇ̷̢̞̱̥͇̜̩̼̲͍̖̞́́̍̊̓̃͌̐̈̕͝͝ ̶̡̢̛̗̝̲͖͚͋̀̔͒͑̚͠F̷̼̻̤̼͈̼͂́̈́ͅƠ̶̥̻͙͓̰̄́̊̄́̎̎̾̆̕͝R̴̬̺̗̖̽́͌͑̎̀̇͐̕ ̷̢̭͖̳̻̹̟͇͎̤̺̒̍̃̍́̈́A̸̧̛̝̰̞̺̰̠͕̝͉̔̀̈́̅̅͛̅͜͝͝L̵͚̉̂̈̋͋̑̑̆͆̉͘Ļ̶̛̬̮͈̖̞̩̺͖͇̠̻̔̔̈́̄̂̈́̊̊͑̔̚͝ ̸̡͔̪͕̼͚̣͔̤͋͌̈́͗̅͊͂̕O̷̡̙̻̲͎͎̹̝̗̱̭̥͓̳̾̌̿́͊͘̚͠F̸͈̦̝̺̠̦͈͚͇̗͕̆̇̃̉̉̈́͐͌̈́̒͠ ̴̨̢̡͔̹̗͕̭͇̗̗͎̩͖̭́͒̔̏̌̏̾͊͒̊̅̕̚Y̸̹̝̖̱͍̜͚̼͕̻̎̔̑͛͊̎̔̾͝O̴̠͔̓́̅̽̀͛̀̌Ṵ̵̭͓͗͊́ ̷̼͙̲̊͛̀̈́̕ͅT̶̨̖̳̥͙̜͇̼͐̓̿̏͌͑̕͝Ò̶͕̫͋͛̅͑̑̑̀͛͑̈̚͘ ̸̢̛̛͖̩̲̟̺͕͉̫̤͒̉̐̄̀̈́̕̕D̵̢̤̺̰̮͚̱͔̜͈̳̹̞̲̈̽̃Ï̸̲̹̣̹̙̩͎̺̬̂̏̇͊̈̎͐́͌̑͘͝E̶̲̩̜̦̎̋̿̍͆̓̄̌̓̀̅͝͝͠ ̶̧̢̯͖̟̭̗̀̌͌͜!̶̧̙̅̏̈́͒̎̂ ̵̖̪̣͍̂͒͊̔́̀̂́T̴̨̨̛̝̟̻͉̹͚͚̮̖͔̮͋́̈́͐̉̔͛̃̋̔͒̈́̚ͅͅA̵̢̜̤̜͈̭̣̙̫̹̘̍̓͗̄̎͘͜͝-̷̛̺̯̰͔̜͓͎̺̮͇̫̦̜̯͗̋̀̅̾́̀͘͘T̵̛̛̪̬̼͖̘̭̲̐̀̒̀́̍̍͊͋̄̓̈́A̶͇̘̠̮͗̊̈́̔̏̒̕.̷̭͙̯̮̜̮͚͙̰̭̥̝̜̠̞̑̋̐̒̉̈́̓̍̉̌̈́͝.̶̡͖̟̦̠͈̘̾̂̈́̄̽̂̓̄͘̚͜͝.̷̨̺̀͂̅̕͝

Waluigi created several rifts with the powers he got from the Golden Gale and the narrators, self-inserts, Wario, Peppino and Papyrus all got sucked into it, not knowing what horrors they were about to face...

THREE TEAMS LIKE BEFORE:
SHADINA
HARRIS
AVANEESH

OH BOI
LUCY
DABBIT

WARIO
PEPPINO
PAPYRUS

TEAM 1: SHADINA, HARRIS AND AVANEESH IN THE NEXT PART

To be continued

Oh yh, before I forget, here's the Gangplank Galleon lyrical cover, may need to tweak a few lyrics, but mostly similar to the original:

Meanwhile...
M: Ah, hell, this sucks.
BM: Well, at least we didn't die, and we ended up here defending our friends like badasses.
M: Fair. Anyway, shall we scream now?
BM: Sure.
M: Ready? 3, 2, 1,
BM+M: HELP!
Sorry, just figured I'd add on. Ignore this if you want

BM: Maybe they can't get to us?
M: They didn't hear us, I know it.
BM: Y'know, if we even had to be separated from them, I'd have rather ended up with team Dedede and team Sonic.
M: Wait, how do you know about them?
Baker Man looks at the reader, indicating fourth wall reasons.
M: What are you looking at? Oh okay.
BM: Shall we sing to pass the time?
M: Sure, got any songs?
BM: Yep, here's a MoD soundfont cover of Savior by Rise Against I made.
M: Nice.
The 2 identical lads sing Savior together.
I feel this part would be good for some development of Baker Man and Molten, as I put the parts before their likely corruption from their perspective as well after you post.
Also, can't put the mp3 here since it's not working for some reason.

Last edited:
Galeem and Dharkon in the meantime were getting ready for their epic fight that will shatter the Smash universe at the seams when Waluigi caught a notice of them fighting and decided to intervene.

WL: I̶̢̡̧̪̹̘̖̻͓̦͕̘̗̻̅̈̎̏̔̀̇̋̚͝͝ͅ ̵͇̟̱̘̰̝̺̀͊͛͜G̷̡̨̦̣̪̰̬̫̦̬̃̐̋̽̚̚͜Ö̵͎͎͎͙̤̪͇͚̎͂̎̊̊͜T̷̨̨͓̥̫̠̖̜̺̝̀ ̸̡͓̹͚͚͇͙͉̮̗̩̩̉̏̎͒͛̍̀͛͘͝A̷̝̻̱͓̼̯̔N̴̮̬͙̥̰̜̬̜̭̈́͆́̉͋͊̿͑͝ͅ ̶͎͔̣̰͕̺̺̘̣̝̼͗͊͑̃̿͒̓ͅͅĮ̵͕̭̣͘Ḑ̷̛͈͇̩͕̌̋E̸̝͕̖̲̞̮̒͛̆̈́̇͌͂̏̐̆̃̀͒͝͠A̷̬͉̎̏.̷̨̻̯̩̺̊ ̵͓̥̬̱͈͕̗̦̣̆͒͑̈́͛̕̕I̵̧̛̹̬̠̤̠̩͙̳̞̼̲̹͓̟͒̈́̂̈́͝'̷̘͍̦͈̣̺̈́͂̑̀́͑̌̈́M̸̧̙̣̺̹̰̖̺̮͖̘̠̝͋ ̷̡̦͚̻̺̮̼͉͋Ş̴̢̡̖͎͎̫̙̭̓͗̉͂̊́̒̅̌͋̕͜Ù̴̡͇̟̗̮̝̞̣͖̬̘̪͍̾͌̂̈͆̅̑͑̈́̏̋͒ͅR̶̼͉̖̗͙̫̺̣̙͍̪̥͋͑̋͛͘͘̕͜͠Ê̷̤̞̘̣͂̐̇͗̽͒̅͐͂͂͠ ̷̺͓̦̼̜͇̹̯̩̤̰̬͆T̶̡̧̧͍͚̥̦̬̹̻̟͚̭̜̓͛̅̋̔̓̆̀͘͜H̵̛̛̩̗̦͋̓̀̈́̌͑͂̅̾͘͘̕͝A̶̧̛͍͉̎̌T̶̡̥̬͓̹̱̣̥̘̙͗͛͋̿̄͂͐̏̋̏͘̕ ̴̧̡̭̼̞̺̲̘͔̦͉̜̞̫͑̽͊̾̇̀̂̅́̇͋̄̉͜͝I̸̡̦̖̝̞̰̲̣̫͒̍̎̌͐̋͐́F̷̛͍̘̮̜̻͔̖͎̈̋̈̒͌͆̏̔̓̆̿̀̕ ̶̢̤̫̆̍͛̉̌̚͜͝Į̵̡̨̪͓̠̬͖͕̝͍̞͈͐̓̽͋̈́͋͗̐̎́̌̑͜͝ ̴͓̜͕́ͅͅB̶̢̨̨̨̻̳̦̣̥̙̬̏̊͂̓̈́̕Ȩ̷̨̠̙̹̫̤͇̻͚̰̲̓̕C̷̥̱̻̮̬͉̯̄̑̑͝Ơ̸̪͈̤̩̪͎̞̪̬͙̙͚̿̎̽͂̓̒̐̉̉̄̕̚͜M̷̹̱̰͍̱̥͖̠̖̃̈̆̿͆̀͂̂̃̿̈́͒̂̓̚E̵͖̩̬̠̽̈̌͑̑̾ ̵̨̛͕̜̝͕͉̦̊̌̽̈́̎̋̋̏̓͊̎̚͜͝N̶̢̡͖̮̙̼̻͉̝̩̩̈̑̒͜ͅO̵̘̳͗̋̒́̊͋̈̇͗Ţ̶͖͔̘̦͈̥͎̞̠̲̘͙̬̈ ̴̲̪̤͎͊̈́̎̂͂͝J̸̣̯͕͎̼̳̞͉̗̞̰̽͑̊̑͊̓͗̾̀̈́̊̑̄̆ͅͅŲ̸̢̡̤̫̠̟̘̠̳̫̳̣̾͗̋̇͐̊̄͂ͅS̴̢͚̞͙̱̱͙̖̑́̀̔͆́̈́͊͑͠͝͝ͅͅT̴͇͔͖͎͕̝̗̫͓̑͌̔̒̓͊̚͜ͅ ̷̙͙̻͓̞͎͙̝͖̈́̉̿͌̐̆̍̃̌̕͘͘͠Ǫ̶̛̮̳̩̣͍̥̫̼̰̼̠͚̲͌͑̅̌̊͘͜Ņ̷͓̰͚̻̟̯̬̪̤͙̋͑͒͒̈́͆̀̃̕͜ͅÊ̶̢̛̜̲̝̭̬̗̞̜͌̆̓̍̒͋̾̔̊̏͠͝ ̴̧͕̥̪̜͙̦͇͙͖̇̽͐̍̋͜B̶̠̜͓̖̮͔̰̞͑̃̉̑͜͜ͅU̶̧̘̠̱͓͕̞͖̳͔̽͂͛̽̀̽́̀͝͝T̴̪̋̽̈́̿̊̒̉̑͗́͘͠ ̵͖̫̻̌̽̈̿́͛͆̆̾̓͝T̷̗̬̝͖͖̥̖̬͍̖̙̬̯̭̓̾W̵͓̜̤͚͉̍̔̓̇́̑̎͝O̶̹̬̰͙͖͆͒̔̔̔̄̉̄̏͆̋͆̕ ̶̧̲̮̤̗̜̤͓̅̄͋̈́̀́G̸̛̯̣͔͍̳̭͖̹̙͛̆̀͊̂̇̃̉̾̓̏͜Ớ̸̡̨̡̧̡̬̻̗̬̹͙̙͍͊͒́̍̌͗͑͒̌͜D̸̛̠̣͉̖̥̠̩̘̳̩̿͋̂̉͗̓̈̈͘͝͝S̶̡͖̱̀̉̚͝ ̸̺̰̻̒͗̽Ţ̸̤̘̺̺͚̞̞̼̬͙͔̜̗͊̊͑̎̌̾͒̄̇͘͝ͅH̵̳̤̖͈̼͓̟͋̿̊E̸̩̘̾͑͌̀̚͝͠N̴̨͎̘̠͔̗̔̓̈̂́̅͘̕͠ͅ ̸̘͔̀̆́̈́͐͒̽̆͑̉́̌T̶̢̫̯̯̝̲͕́́̓͊͊̌͘H̷̡̢̲̠̺̼̗̃̏̐̀̓̑̈́̒̈́̇́̔͝Ą̷̝̜͇̞͔̮͉͋͊̓̓͊Ț̴͖̝̔̍̚ ̸̤̗̮̰͉̲̳̈̀̾́̍͋̏͊̈́̈́̀͊͂͐͘Ŵ̸͖̀͒͐̅̋̌͛͠͝Ȃ̸̧̛̗̳͔̜̮̤̰͓̩͓͙͓̂̾̄͂̄́̓̅̚R̵͚̲̮̖̮̙̭̰̝̻͙̰̹͙͑I̴͉̽̓͒͋̔̀̈̽̒̔͆̎͗̃͗ͅǪ̶̢̛̥̜͙̹̯͇̙͈̜͓̯̣́̈̓̂ͅ ̶̧͗͌̂́̚A̷̧̺̫̠͍̹̖͈̻͂̕N̴̨͎̠̗̖͙̪̄̈́̽̑̏̎̏̐͠͝͠D̴̞͎͉̑̏̎̚͝͝ ̶̻̜͔͗́̈́͆́H̵̯̙̮̾̂̐́͂̋͛̊̾͛͛͌̚͝ͅI̶̧̮͙̩̾̈̋̋̃͘Ş̵̝̝̳̗͇̤͍̠͕̟̩̥͍́͠ͅ ̸̧̰̺̖̪̝͖͓̍̀̓͒̄͜B̵̧̡͔̟̠̞̜̤͇̺̻̈̽̽̐̄̐̏̉̄̋̍͗̚͘͝ͅͅḀ̷̧͖̪̫̼̲̤͋̄̇̒̈́̋̄͌̐̓̍́̆̃ͅṊ̸͇͛̈́̈́̔́́́̚D̵̛̯̑̑͐͊̂̌͘͠ͅ ̶͖̮̦̱̯͖̻̙̖̱̱̱̜̥͗́̽̽͜͝͝O̷͖̥͇̰̘̺̪̼̤͍̮̽̑̚͜F̴̧͖̗̺̔ ̷̨̲͖͖̓̓́M̴̢̧̝̲̟̠̫͔̮͊̈̾̌I̷͍͇̻̾̀̃̍͊̀͝͝Ṣ̴̙͍̭́̓̔͑F̷̡̛̪̱̘͓̰̥̖̈̓̆̃̀̑̉̅̽̂̃ͅI̶̧̛͉̳̬̰͙̭̬̪͔̣͆̈́̈́͌́̎͂̍̉̚͠͝T̴̠̦̩̯͓́̇́̊̇͊̆̃̄̍̚̚Ş̷̡̖̤̝̼͖̗̜͖͉̃̌́́͜͝ ̴͈͇̠̭͕̉̀͗͊͊W̴̘͍̏̑̌̈́̒͝I̵͈̠̱̯̎̍͋̓̽͐̾̈́̔̾͐͆͐̓̕L̵̡͓͖̣͕͓̘͂͋Ḽ̵̨̧̞̙̥̗̠͕̥͉͓͛̄̃̂͊̂͛̏̋͘͜͠͝ ̵̧̻͓͇̩̠̻͔͓̳̞̑̋̂́̐̌̃́̈́͑͘͝͝ͅͅB̸̜̦̦̠̭̫̗͍̮̥̳̪̮̤̱̏̂̾͌̾́̑̈́̊̓̍Ȩ̵̛̣͙̟͓͚̲̩̟̠͕̪̪̌́̅͋͊̈́͌́̿͗̐́͜͝ͅ ̵͖̣̙͎̀͌̽͛C̷̬͔̪̯̼̀̓̀͑̽̅̈͌̕ͅR̵̛̛̮͈͗͐̈̀̀̆͑͗̋ͅÛ̷̳̪͈̺̣̥͔̙͍̏Ş̶͔̤̠̮̒̋̕H̶̢͚̠̩̞͚̯͌̒̽̀̇̊̅͂̔͘͜͝Ė̵̳͙̘͉̲̻͖̟̝͒͋̈́̂̽͑͒D̵͈̗̻̯̜̝͖̠̮̼̜̬͇̹̝̀̍̍̽̌͒̅̈́̎͝ ̴̛͈̰̝̠̖̝͎̻̫͇̐̊̇̽̐͗̈͝ͅI̴̧͖̞̝̗͉̺̫̹̣͌̐͊͌́̎͗͝Ǹ̴̨̛̹̪̪̼̽̑̀̔͊͋̽̒̃̓̅͋͝ ̶͍̰̲̰̬͚̳̘͖̘̆̓̄̊̿̄̎̎͜Ň̵̛͈̣̇͌̈́̓̓͊̅̕͜͠Ö̵̫̮̠̺̯̺̟͔̘̠́͊͂͒̐̃̐̽̉̃͆̇̈͑͘ ̵̧͚̥͔̂͋̍̈́̉͋T̵̛͓͓̞͛̉͜I̷̬͑M̶̩̤̑Ë̴̡̟͇́̇̈̊͜!̸̨̪͉̗͎͑̀͜͜͠

Waluigi then began to slowly seep in and intervene into the fight. At first, it wasn't noticeable, but slowly Galeem and Dharkon lowly began to deteriorate before becoming one with Waluigi and became glitched entities of themselves.

WL: W̵̡̛̹̟̟̙͛̿̇̓̈́̾̉͗̀͊́͆Â̵͙͓͙̭̊ͅH̴̖̝̯̟̗̣̺̃̊͑͊̍̔̓́̓͒̎̄͝͝A̷̛̛̤̘͚̦̳̖̜̥̜̥̫̗̔̈́͑͘͝Ḩ̴͖̟̲̠̫̯̏͒͊̇̈́̀͐̒̊͛̎̚͜͝͝A̶̡̧̡̖̪͚̳̲̰̒̆̆͊̀̒̽͂̌̍͋̿̿Ḫ̶̖̗͉̙̼̺̲̠͈̣̜̥̽͛͋̒̒̌̚͘͠A̸̘͍̯͎̗̜͐̀H̴̩͙̻̟̬͔̗̘̳̥͍̟̫̊̐̌̈̎̾̐̀̊̊͛̀̕ͅA̴̳̲͐̄͆͛͑̚͝!̵̱̲̬͉̫̹͉̦̤͇͉͕̂͆̒̂̒̎̿̅̇͋̕̕͘͜͜ͅ ̵͓̤̯̗̽̓͊͝N̸̗͔̗̞̍͆̈́̈́̔̀̈́̈́̒́̀̀̄͝O̴̧̢̘͙̖̣̻̱̼̤̦̣̓̄̊̓͂̈́̆̊̅̀͘Ẇ̶̧̛̼̱̤͚̩̩̲͖͇̣̳̦̯̂̊͗̇͑̃̀́͝,̷̤̘̦̱͖̰̮̞͉̉͑͐ ̶̧̦̺͇̮͚̱͂́̉͐͆͆͝͝T̷̡̧͉͓͓̪͕͔̳̱̫͉̩͉̏̄̈́̂̚͘͜͝O̴͕̯̼̬̱̓́͛ ̵̛̻̪͕̾̀̂̀̅̄̇́͝͝Ḡ̸͈̌̑̏̒̊͜͠͝͝Ö̶͎͖͈͆̿̔ ̴̢̀̅͛̓́͂͝͝͝A̸͔̣̝̝͉͔̫̭̯̦̍̑̒̉͑̇͛̄̎̔̕͘͝͝ͅN̷̼̗̣͓͍̱̩̗̮̫͛͗̋̓͐͂͌̉͌̽̍̿̋̐̚ͅD̴̢̢̛̼̫̜̤̮͈͉̘̤̼̰̅̈̀̃̎͋͌͒̈́̓̏͜͠ͅ ̴̩̙̠̭̥͙̳̜͈̥̮̾͐̓̀̏ͅF̶̧̫͎̮̟̈́͐͌̐͌͊̾̾̽͗͌͝͝I̵͇̠̹̣̮̍͊̈̿̏͗͐͘͝͝ͅN̵͎̅́͑̾̓͋̂̊͝Ď̴̼̠̌̎͂̉͑̐͗̒̓͠͝͠͝ ̶̼͕̐͋̀̊̇̈́̓̀T̵̡̤̣̗̖́̋́̐͐̒͗̌̂̑̅̇͠͠͝ͅH̵̹͔̻͖͛̈́E̶̛̦̓̔́͒͛͂̇͝ ̶͇̖͍͕͕͕̘̠̝͑͊̅͋̂̉̐̐̕ͅỌ̷̡̲̾̆̆̓͂̂́͒̄̚̚̚͝͝͠Ţ̵̢̡̧̙̰̹̜̖͚̱͎̹̗̒̈̀̈́̊͐̿̌͆͊͜Ḣ̷͈̻̙̦̜͌͒̃̊̈̈́͋̈́̋͘Ȩ̷̻̬͎̖̣̠̟̤̣͌̎̾͊̃̏̄͗̾͌͝R̶̛̛̦̳̬͕͑̓́̑̀̐́̿̊̓̆̕Ş̶̢̥̱̩̳͚͇̐̀̐́̆͐̀͌́̏͑̓.̶̛̼̗̝̪̭͌́́̽̈͝.̸̢̛̯̻̦̺̮̳̫̤̑̆͐̈́̀͆̒̿̕͝.̸̙̲̅̀͐̋̑̑̅̽̒̍̕

The puppeteered Galeem and Dharkon then began to slowly create rifts to travel into and they went to confront Wario and his team.

Meanwhile, Avaneesh, Harris and Shadina were all falling at a rapid pace, screaming as they were falling, but then Avaneesh realised something.

A: Oh wait, you can't take damage from falling from high places in Smash, can't you?
H: That only happens in Minecraft boss.
SH: Okay, I'm sorry, how is HE your boss?
H: Too complicated for a story. Might have to be a spin-off show about it altogether.
A: OH HARRIS! DON'T SPOIL IT FOR EVERYONE WATCHING!
H: Oh, sorry.

They all then landed safe and sound on the ground where several Smash stages were intertwined much to the horror and confusion of the trio.

A: Woah, what is this place?
H: I'm not sure boss, but one thing's for sure, it definitely looks messed up
SH: No shit sherlock. OK, now where the hell is that clownish joke of a glitch at?
WL: H̸͓̲̩̩͈͑͑̈́̒̏̾̊̒̚Ȩ̴͋̿͒̈̽̔̊̎́͊͘͝Ȑ̶̛̬͔̗͈̲͍͐͆̏̓͊̊̽̈́͘͜E̷̡̢̧̗̻͍̱͖̹͎̜̻̟̝̖͊̑́͌͆̋,̶͎̮͇͓͔̝̳̣̬̮͎̗̖̞̐͗̌̑͌̐̀̚̕ ̵̛͉̭̳͉̆͝Ḅ̸́̐E̶̡̪̜̫̪͔̤͖̱͆͗̒̚͜F̴̱͓̮͓̗̉̒̔Ǫ̸̢͎̦̮̜̻̖̈́̎Ŗ̸̨̭̝̺̲̝̭̫̦̯̰̮̲̞̃͑̃͌͌̂̋͘Ȅ̴̛̦̞̞̝͔̥̭͚͓͔̐̀͐̃̑ ̴̝̥̭̟̫̳͙̳͈̙̦͑͊͆̈Y̴̧̢̛̘͔͍̥̓̍͂͋̆͋̈́͠͠O̴̧̢̢̥͚̪̳̦̫̝̞̱̜̪̤͛͆̒̓́̌̽̇̿̒͛̕͝U̵̢̧̢̱͎̘͔͇̺͙̪̙̍̋R̶̝̟̲͎̮̟͇̥̈́́͒̀̆́̄͛̃̉͐͝͠ ̵̡̰͔̩͙͖̝̹̖̖̿̃͗̎̿͒͆̔̽͑̀̕̚͘M̷̡̨̹̦̰̠̳̙̻͍̤̖̬̃͑̑̂͊́̈́͛͋̐͘O̵͖̺͚͚̳̰͒̓̀ͅR̸̢̛̤̱̤͕̜͕͙͇̭͛̓̿̽ͅT̸̡̨̖͉̣̭͔̻̼̯̹̦͎̃Ă̵̻̬̻͖̤͉͊͌͋̄́͘̕Ḷ̴̛̹̘̝̪͉̫͓̞̇̈́̽̐̊̿́̚̕͜ ̵̢͈̖̝̹̞̠̝̘̬̑̓̀̍̾̑̓̈́͗́͂̾̂̓̽ͅȨ̵̪̰̫̰̝͎͔̜̅̅Ý̶͍͖͓͗̏͛̏E̵̗͈͚̹̬̬̩̝̬̍͑͌̒̾̈́̀̎̑̉̅̓̉͜͜͝Ś̵̪̋̎̈̕͝͠.̴̨̡̡̹̳͍͈̻̯̲̠̯̤̣̘̉̏̋̐̀̉͝͝.̷̥̱̦̙̤̩̼̥̂͋̍̉̒̆͂̓̈́̽͌̒͜͝͠.̶̧̨̱̝̜͚͇͙͓͕̬͍̼̝͌̐̄͒͝
SH: !

Waluigi appears in front of the trio as a corrupted Galeem much to the shock of them.

A: Dear god...

WL: T̸̩̞̔͌̌͆͒̔̑̀͋H̸͉̳̜̿͒A̸̧̡̻̫̹̤͔̼͆̽͗́̍̓͘͝͝T̵̢̑̎̔̾͋̒́̏̌̚͝͝'̸̖͖̤̱̒́͑̀̌̊͗̚͝S̸͖͍̭̼͓̘̪͎̰̈́̀͛͗̆̓͒͝ ̸̭̞̼̩͖̭̻̰̺̻̼̬͌R̵̛̮͈̲̗̞͍̳͎̭̺̩̼̂̐́̋̇͠͝Į̸̝̭͙̗̘̹̟̦̯̞͕͈̈͋̀́́̌̔͗͝ͅͅĠ̸͇̯̯̥͈̗͚̮̟͈͔̏H̴͔̜̟̖̪̼̦̉̀̒͛T̵̢̼̤̺͇͍̩͕̲͆̊̒.̵̹̟̦͕̥̭̝̮̘͐̔̐̾̈́͊ ̴̠͚̠̺̫̤̃W̶̫̦̳̤͎͙͓̙͍͙̗͗̒̀̊͠ͅĮ̴̛̭̄̏̄̀͗̀T̷̨̢̢̨͙̭͎̭̟̻̫̭̗̤͇͛̋̈́͒̎̏͛̿̎̔̽͐̚Ḫ̶̢̧̘̤̦̮̼͈̹͉̟̖̈̌̆̈́́̿͌̾͒̽͘ ̷̨̢̻̣̼͙̲̫̪̥͔͈̦͇́͗̐͐͋̓̓͝͝T̸̡̟͂H̴̢̯͙̥͉̪̦̺͇̜͔́͗̓̏̈́͌̕͠E̸̢͍̥̼̙̣̖͖̪̰̝͍̐͠ ̴̛̟̘̠͓̻̙͓̲̠̥̱͗̐͆͌̈́͋̕̕͜P̴̧̧̭̼̩̗̟̤̫̂ͅO̴̧͍̦͑͂͂̅͌̆̆͐̾̾̎́͘Ẇ̸̢̛̠̫̺͇̱̣͓̣̩͙͔̹͛̉Ě̴̛̗̗͉̩̗̳̳̖̝͎̲̞̝̖̊́̍͆̏̀̽̿̓́͜͝R̵̻̦̖͔̱̘̥͙͎̂̈ ̸̨͉̲̄̎̎̆́́͊̇͂̍̋͝Ǫ̶̲͓̠̮̯͓̭̹͗̓̈́̃̉̀͒̇͒͝F̸̢̱̳͔͔̟̗͚̦̽̆̾͛͑̇̄̒͗͒̕ ̴̛̥̦̮̬͙̗͈̫̫̺̼̥͊̇͘B̸̲̪̖͍̘̻̝̳̘̻͉̓̒̔͐̔̐̒̀̌̓̾̚͠O̵̡̘̮͇̓̓̏̉͊́̅͛͊̚̕͘̕͝T̴̡̼̥̰͙̀̑͂̌͗̎̌́͘H̷̹̯͔̟̰͇͇͕̪̙̭̝̰̼̖̊̾̇́̏͂̑̚̚͝͝ ̸͓͇̌̽͋͋͗L̵̡̼͇̭͉̬̎͘I̷͉̊̀̃̊̇͘Ġ̶̨̟̱̘̝̼̗̳̺̻̞̟̉̎̀̆̒̊̍H̶̢̡̜̼̩̰͓̣̫̳̀̏̎͌̇̏̍͜T̵͇̒̀̉̊̀̔̏̕͜͝ ̴̮̹̟̇͊̇͑̓̔̓̓̽͆͆͜A̴̛̦͌̋͛̇Ń̶̦͉̘͗͋̅͆D̸̡̯̞͉͓͖̯̝̖̪̏͆́̽̄̇ ̴̡̨̛͙̤̩̘̃́̄̄̂̀͂̑͊͘D̶̛͖̞̩̞͇͉͙̞̞̥͔̎̎̏̑̋͝Á̸̗̹̿̌̄̒̍̀͆̌͂́͗R̶͈̠̝̬̖̠̤͚̯͙͖̣̀̅̽͆͆͝K̵̺̬̩͎̓̈͌͑͌̅̾Ǹ̴̦̣̙̯͖̤̅͛͛̐̀́̚E̷̛̖̳̺̲̼͇ͅS̵̥͇̼͉̦͓̥̈́̏̚S̶̢̢̼̮͈͕̟̤̭͙̟̹͋͛̾͗̀̐̇̔̅́̉̊͆͝͝ ̷̢̼̠̫̻͓͇̬̠̱̣͑̋͑͂͂̽̔̐̾̓̿̄͘͜O̴̧͓̺̙͔̰͓̩̯͚̱̯͕̝͑̂͗̅͑̐̒͑̍͒̆̄͝N̸͙̖̠͈͑̃̓͜ ̶̫͖̯̼̬̺̼̘̄̌͗͋̌̏́̋̃͊̓͌̈͝ͅM̴̡̠͈̦̲̦̏̿̿̏͆̋̉̈̾̆̍ͅY̸̫̗͔̠̗͚̱͆̋́̓͐͂̒̈̑̀̾͛̓͘͜ ̴̠͓͍͉͎̊̿͛̆͗̂̎̆̍̌̓̈́̎̽͝S̷̡̨̡̥̼͇͇͇̭̜̥̩̺̏Ì̸̧̡͓͈̘̮̙̳̬̲̰̬͖̭͝ͅD̶̨͈̤̦̬̜͌E̸̲̜̲̘̻̥̣͓̙̘̠͋̒͆͜ͅ,̶̘̣̦̳̖̆̄̒̀̎̎̔̍͒͋̊͠ ̸̱̼̲̱̪̰͕̺̹̜̬͎͍̈̋͜T̴͕͉̠̺͙͖̎̉̃̏͋̾͑͝ͅH̵̡̱͔̝̠̣͍̺̘̟̹͖̺̮͚̔Ȇ̴̡̠͇͖̠̟̜̝̀͆̉̈́̿̊̽͌́͗̓̿ ̷͖̥̜̈́͗͌́̈́̆͋̀͐͝͠Ǵ̶͍̣͚͕̤̼̜̬̲͕̃͘̕ͅO̷̡̡̟͓̮͙͉͓͇̘̗̙̰̗̎̐̽̿͐͘L̴̡̺͔͍̤͉̫̞͖̺̗̂̓̄̈͗̍́̔̋̕͘ͅͅD̷̯̝̘̤̝̹̞̽̑͐̒̆͆͑̉͊͊͘Ė̵̗̥͉̝͔͖̇͂͊̈̚N̵̘̝̦͇̬̽̑͋̊̐̎̈́̒̓̆́̎͘ ̶̢̧̗͇̲̪̙̬͍̪͈̻̪̠̦̾͒͑̉̽̎̽̉͌̆̀̕Ğ̵̡̨̥̟̳̩̬͍̻͎̼́̑́̈͗̆̕͝͝Ȃ̷̧͚̮̦̥͉̹̮̮͔̭̰̮̪͛́͜͝͝͝L̴̛͍̙̩̊͌̉̀͝Ẽ̵̙̝̯̞̰̯̦̩̫̺̫̭̐̎̏̊̍̉̂ ̸̥̠̥̈͐̈́̇̒͛̀̔͋͘͜W̶̭̤͖͗̃̆̄̂́͋͌̈́́̏̐́̀̚Î̴̫̳̹̤̱̩̟̣̠̒̆̓L̷̛̠͓̫͈̺̻̙̦̿̋͌̈L̶̹͖̖͖̞̿̀̊̽͝ͅ ̵̢͓̹̻͙̖̺̟̝̾̑̌͗͠͝͝T̵̰̙͔̰̖̯̩͕̽̄͂̏̀̈́͂̓͒̏̚A̷̛̰͈͈̠͗͗͂͂͒̚͜͝K̸̡̧͙͖͕̟̣̰̀̐̒͗̌͐̏̎̀͆̀̃̒̚E̵̛͓͕͍̦͋́̍͊̒̊̓̀̓͗̉͘̚ ̶̨̢̛̘͚̲̤̲̭̝͎̟̰̩̥̹͗͌̎̀̂̋̚͝͠Ở̵̡̼͖̪̝̺̜̗̽͝V̶̧̨̗̭̟͉̜̲͖͙̻̜͖̓͋̋̏̅̏́͘͜Ȩ̷̨̨̛̠̬͖͉̯͙̻̙͉͍̓͒̈́͑̌R̷̢̢̧͈̗͕̱͆͋̀̈́̃̏̐͌̓͝͠͠ ̸̨͔̫̉̎͑͌́̀̑͐̍̂̃͋̾͋͗À̷̛̞̜̩̯̣̻̱̯̬͍̫͎̲͉͗̀Ḽ̶̨͔̟̩̹͍͔̒̄̿̍͐̆̊̇̆̈̚̕͜͜L̸͕̯̋̓̓͝ͅ ̶͈͇̫̭̘̐̄̀̆̀Ẁ̷̨̢̻͈̪̼̮͓̼̠̌̌̏̏ͅƠ̶̧̤̠̣̥͆͒̆͊̀͒͆̓̕̕ͅR̶̯̟̗͉̝̃́͗̆̄͐̾̈̊̓̌̕͝L̵̠̜͔̭͔͓̰̰̣̻̖̘̈́̄̒̔̉͒͜͠D̴̜̟̲̙̹́̓͗̉̇S̷̙̭̒͆̄̋̽̄̎̃̇́͂̏ ̶̨̢̛͇̖̳̗̿͊̀̇̍̄͂̀̽̍̓̎͛̚Â̴̱͈͕͖͙̲̙͕̦̓̀̎͗̓Ņ̵̨̰̤͙̦̠͇̺̘̠̮̯̱̈́́͑̋͌͗̕͝͝͠ͅḐ̷̺̘̭̬̻͉͇̣̤̊̾̿̇̿̈́̀̈́̅͂̕͝ ̷̨͎͚̪̮̳̹̜͎͂̊̀Y̷̢͖͕͚̙̣͙͚̆͊̈̄̔̔͝͝Ȏ̸̭͉̍̃̔̔̌́̿Ǘ̷̃ͅR̶͖̾̑͌̐̑̉̈́͛̈̕͝͠ ̸̝̗͖͓̮̼̹̠͔͉̬̓̿͋̆̀̈́̿̐Ṯ̶̛̗̪͓̘̬͍̭̠͔̪̔̄͐̉́͋̽͐̈́̿͋́́̍W̶̫̺̠̯̋̏̅́́͛̽͝O̶̠̺̮̱̘̹͙͎̜͉̲̼̓̈́̀̇̂̎̒͆͛͗͑̚͝ ̴̡̢̤̱͖̝̱̗͕̫̭̙̳͓͍͋͂̎͛̈́̋͘F̸̛͈͐͗͂Ȓ̵̭̦̦̻̯͇̝̬̎̅̍̓I̵̡̢̭̜͔̞̣͕̟͉̞̘̼̍̄̎̓͒͋̎͜͜E̵̢͉̬̼̰̼͕̹̖̝͚̗̺̋͌̂͂̐̄̊͘ͅN̴̪̠̦̥̟̜̲̣̏̈́͂͆̌͒̎̈́̊̇̕D̷̢̡̧̧̪̳͖͚͈̻̠̗͇̮̼͆͂̈́̀̓̋́̈̏̆̚̚͝͠S̸̹̮̈́̄ ̶̨̨̠͒̈́̽͋A̶̜͓̹̯̦̰͚̝̔̌͊͂̑͝͝R̵͉̱̺̯̞͉̔̓Ė̸̢̛͉̙̮͔̍̃͒͘̕ ̵̣͇̺̪̰̞̪̜̥̠̻͙͊̄̌̓͋̀̅̔̃͘ͅẢ̵̡̟͓̺̯̱͉̲̖̱̥̥̦̏̌͘͜͠͝ͅB̵̡̧͙̙̫͍̺̙̣̒̎̅̑͝Ö̸̡͙͔͌͑͗̋̿͂̃̐͑͋͝͠͝Ủ̵̂͐̔̏͆̒̆̆̈́̈́̇̚͘̕ͅT̷͇̺̥̮̝͍̞͔͙̩̱͍̼̣͗͂͜ ̵̭̫̮̗̺̝̻̲̫̣͋͂̇̊̋̀̐̽̈́̾̌̽͜͝T̶̡̡̛̰͓̞̣͍͉̼̖̺̫͖̊̈́̎͘͜͝Ō̶̠̬̘ ̴̧̭̯̳͙͖̙̦̞̻̖̫̣̊͂̃̀̔̇̿́̓͘͜͠ͅB̸͉̓͑̿͌̄͌̓̌̆́É̸̢̢̹̮̜̩͎̩͉̠̀̇ ̸̛͓̈́̔̃̀̍̿̂͛̈́́͑͛̀̚T̷̨̮̱̤͕̙͓͚̜̠̯͍̃̈́̓̀͑̋͌̽H̷̫̰̟̹̤̖̫̼͎̣̭͂̌Ẻ̷͇̫̠̜̑̈́͌͗͛͊̕̚ ̴̡̹̜͍̞̻̌̃̏̎̅̈́͂̕͜͝Ǹ̷̪̥͍͓̳͖̹̯̰͋̈̌͐͂͒̽͝Ě̸̛̛̛̙̗͚̽̒̐̀̄̓̈́͆͆͘͠X̵͚̙̞͔̠͚̤͊͛͊͗̔̊̓̅͛̈́̚͜T̴̨̳̯͊͌͋ ̵̨̛͈͙̳̮̩̘̹͇̤̼̭͎P̶̛̖̯͑͆̂̈́́͒̽̓͒̋̒̂͘ͅȀ̷͖̗̋̎̀̒̽͌̓̈́̿̕W̸͓̘̮̗̺̤͖̲͙̦͌͂̂͐̋̑̀̔̂͊̊ͅN̷̢͇͚̯͙͎̯̟͍͍͓̠̬͂̔̃́͌̈́́͌̄͆̊́̑̄͌ͅŞ̷̛͚̳̟̻͕̯̯̳̤͉̖͖̞̙͂̓̀͝͠ ̶̛̳̭͙́̍̈́̍͐̀̅̚I̶̡͓̞͓̻̩̽̊̇͝N̶̡͓̗̄͒͗ ̴̳͉͈̺̻̮̝̬̖̿̉̋̅̌̐͜ͅȮ̶̙̥̮̖̺͚̦̓̇̄̆̀͂̈́͝Ǘ̵̲̙̒̎̋̌̔͝ͅR̶̡̢̦̜̟͜͠ ̶̧̡̗̰͓͚̖̖͍͔͇̥̦̜͛͒̄͂̊̈̀͗̃̒̕̕͘Ạ̶̻͍̬̱̦̻͚̖̓́̈́̀̿͊̄́̈́̀̑͊̔̍̆R̷̡͕̺̟̫͖͔̺̥͓̎͐͒̀͑̒̾̂̿̃͛̕͜Ṁ̴̼̀̈́̑͐͛̀̿̓̂͝Ÿ̷͇̖̙̤̪̤͈͎́̀̆̓̈́͆͝͝͝.̸̡̢̖̪̘͎͕͖̱̱́̉̓̿͠͠

A: No...
WL: ?
A: I won't let you hurt them. When I was outlasted from the human world, Molten was the first person to be my real friend and he loved and cared for me like I was his own. And to fail him would be the biggest regret to me. I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU TAKE HIM! And face it, you're never going to get our power.
WL: Ď̷̼̋͊͗̽͑͒͗͆͗͝͝͠O̸̗̍ͅE̴̱̥̫͓͎̖̱̽̈̒̂̏̒̑̆̚̚͝͠Ś̵͔̮̲̜̬͙̰͌̏͑̐ ̸̹̥̪̯͎̀͑̐͛̐̈́̍͋̊͗͋̌̂͘Ì̵̬̺̜̻̅̇̈́̒̔̆̀̈͗T̴̡̧̯̭̜͍̰̥̲̙̫̺̣̦̽̏̈́̇̍̂̚ ̷̘̝̟̈́̂Ḻ̸̪̯̣̜͎̻̬̟̦̲̦̝̽͒̉́̿͊̑̇̚͘͝ͅO̸̖̜̖̫̞͉̲̱̓̍̅̉́͊̏̏̚͠͝O̴̢̬̯͉̹͎͔̭͍͉͚̠̪͝ͅK̷̛̝͈͓̟̑ͅ ̷̨̻̼̜͊L̶͇̞̇̄͒̎͊̄I̵̜̗̪̤͍̱̗͍̿̎͐͐̈́͝K̷̬̋͆̓̈́͆̚͝Ḛ̵̥͕͕̼̩͚̦̜̀̅̓͜͜ ̸͙͚͆͂̓̿̋̈́͝I̴̖̋̇ ̴̝̦̭͕̥̜͉͙̦̳̫̱̣̪̩̓͂̉͊̋̐̓̈́̋͛͛̈̏͘Ņ̵͚̻̻̫̟̯̫̙̓̅E̶͓̩̬͉̘͓͝E̵̛̦̯̬͋͗́̐̊ͅD̵̨̳͓̘̠̱̻̀͂͐̎̉̈́͂̿̌̑̎̈́̈́ ̷̧̫̪̱̖̙̐͊͜͜Y̷̡̬̪͍̝̠̻̺̾̃̏̓̓̓͋́̀̊͐̄̎̓̕Ö̴̫͉̥͖̥́͒̀Ụ̴̢͈͈̣̤̖̲̝̤̲̰͛̆̈́́̊͒͊̾͂̑́͊͊͜͜R̸̛̤̠̘̣̠̲̀̾̓̀ ̴̨͚̬͖̰̺͉͔͚̫́͗̂̐̑̈́̈́͂́͠P̸͕̣̻̈́̂͐̄̓̀͆͑́̑̈͝Ǫ̵̡̟͓͍͙͉͔͈̞̦̀͌͑̐̑͘͝W̶͈̓E̵̛͔͚̺̗̦̰͓̬̟̤̰̲̓̆̄͒̃́̊͊̇̕ͅR̷̢̦̭̜̽́̀͋͘?̸̛̞̯͙͖͕͙͔̤̭̦̌̽̍̅̃̽̈̋͠

A: I thought that was Knuckles's line-

SH: No time! Alright, Baker Man might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he means a lot to me. There's never a dull moment with him and his loss would depress me forever. So, I'll fight until my body is broken and do anything to get him back! AAAAAAAAAAH!

Avaneesh then turns full demon form whilst Shadina powers up her death scythe and both made moves towards Galeem, dodging their pillars of light before leaving two big cuts in the sphere, its boiling blood melting the stages whole.

WL: A̴͙̟̩̙̜̯͈̩̠̼͉̣̞͉̭͑̈̃͑R̸̨̖̬̖̳̙̝͍͓̝͙͖͌̔́͋̀̿̇̐Ǧ̷̢̱̫̰̝̻͚̫̥̤̺̐̌̅͂̍̎̈́̎̋͜͠͠H̴̨̢̤̪̞͇̜͙̞̰̜̟̥̓̋̌̽̈́̃͗͊̕͠ͅ!̶̥̳̠͕̠͙̐̾̿̍͠ ̵̛̪̺͇͓̮̯̖̞̳̩̽̄̆͐̔̽̒̇͝B̶̹̮̥͖͖͉̗̀̄̄̈́̄̈́̈͛̓I̴̗̬̰̫̠͑Ǧ̷̡̜͖̩̩̰̹̘̙͈͓̓͠ ̴̢̜̳̙̆́̓͜M̴̩̜̃͑́̃̍̉͋̽͛̂̐̄́͐̕Í̵̢͉͚̖̰̻͈̲̭̥͆̾̃͒̌͆̄͊̎͆̾͜͠͝ͅS̷̩̰̩̟̱̬̼̞͈̋̓͝ͅT̸̡̝̻̮̫̿̿̊͗̽͝A̶̳̱̞̖̙̰͕̻̜͙̣͕̥̽͌̍̈̌͊̀Ḱ̸̹͎͇̳̓̓͝͠͝Ĕ̵̡̨͕̘̤̹͉̟͎̹̺̠͈̖̦̊̎̂̎͗͊͛̿̑̈́̈́͠,̶̤̺̦̜͈͖̞̩̗̗̒̇͗̍̈́̒̾̈́́͝͝͝ͅ ̶̢̯̰̖̤̀̈̋̆̈̀͑̆̽̑̔̀G̴̪͙̖͎͍͍̜͕̝̳͎͚̿̍̈́̆̈́̓̆̆̇̏̂̉̕͜E̶̢̩̗̹̔͋̎̓͗̄̉͜͠T̵͇̏̄ ̸̨̩̣̯̮̯̜̘͉̼̼͕̓̔̚͜Ţ̶̻͚͓̻̎H̵̡̡͔͎͙̩̳̮̘̹̳͖̭̙̗͂̊̈́̍͒̚͝Ę̶̧̨̭͍͉̼̣̘͎͚̩͔͑̿̓̀̈̕͜Ṁ̸̥̫̱̯̱̣͇͒̏̅̏̋́̉͗͋͘͠ͅ ̸̡̰̖̘̗͉͖̜͓̐̌͂͝ͅA̵̗̯͍͎̝̠͚̞̺̪̘̖͐̑͛͐͜L̵̛̟̜͕̤̝͂͌͑͌̂̓̌͝L̵̹̈̉͐̾̏!̵̛̳̦̝̦̓̆̐͆̊̄͘͠

The three were surrounded by several fighters from the light realm but then Kat and Stolas managed to save the bunch by killing the enemies in slow motion.

SH: Kat! Stolas! You saved us! Come here!

She then hugs the girl and the owl demon.

A: Awwww, group hug everyone!

Everyone then group hugs before quickly disbanding as more fighters came their way.

H: We watched everything on the TV, how did you guys escape?

S: Oh, we simply cut ourselves through. Bowser and Ana are free as well! They should be helping your other friends soon enough!

K: Perfect! Now to crush these fighters-

AV: In rhyme!

SH: Please don't tell me another song.

H: Yep. Boss loves his musicals, so don't complain.

ST: Right... So what are we going to sing?

AV: How about the funny Aladdin Robin Williams song? A different instrumental though to avoid copyright ofc.

K: Sure why not.

H: And a 5-6-7-8!

Whilst taking down the fighters using their various movesets, Avaneesh, Harris, Shadina, Kat and Stolas all sang a quintet of "You Ain't Never Had A Friend Like Me" (we'll come up with how they take down the enemies later because this ending is already long enough as it is), but evetually, all of Galeem's soldiers were defeated and everyone got the final blow on Waluigi's Galeem, who promptly fled horrifically injured, but not before proclaiming:

WL: Ÿ̴̛̦̻̞̝̰͚̼͔̞̭́͆̽̒̓̒̓̑Ǫ̷͕͖̱̯̝̩̬̼̙͊̑͆̾̓̍̿̉̔́̐̔͠U̴̢̨͎̤͙̮͙̠̹͠ͅ ̸̢͍̔̌̔̂̓̀̏̾̂͑̉̍̍̚͝H̶̗̲̤̞̘̤͚̯̮̖͕̣̙̤̽̈́͊̉̓̓͛͘A̸͙̼̞̰͉̠̮̋̀̀͊͗͠V̴̨̧̼͇̮̗̭̹̬̻͈̰̔̐Ę̴̢̛̖͕̮͙̬̥̪͈͔͒͑̊̓̀͌̅̉̉̔̓̚͝ ̷̢̧̛͎̙̗̯̹̫̩͕͊̓̀͑̀͌͝ͅ2̴̮̞̮̙̰̼̳͍͕̤͇̈͒͛̉̈́̃4̷̢̨̫̬̘̞̦̗̻̲̼̰̟́͊̀̐̾͂̀͒̔̚̚̚ ̵̳̯̦̗̹̪̱̥͇̖̈́͆̇̔̆̆̃̓̏͜H̷̨̧̧̱̮̖͍̟͉̫̝͖̽̊͗̂̈́̈̒́̒̈́̕͜͜͝Õ̴̺̲̬͖͎͈̩̞̞̽̈́Ȗ̴̢̲̙̝̱̇͐͠R̷̜͓̽̉͐̉̊̿ͅS̷̻̎̓͋͊͛͂̄̌͠ͅ ̴̺̞̙̮̲͍̲̦̺͇̖̌̅̈́̽̑́̀B̵̬͉͚̭͍̎̾̒͌̾́̓̏͝Ĕ̴̛̞̤͊̔͗̏̃̍̌̔͑̽̃͜͝͠F̷̡͉̙̗̭̙̌̐̃̀́͊͒̒́͠ͅŌ̵̧͖̯̰̗͓̎̽̿͂͜R̵̛͍̙̞̘͈͚̲̺̦͋̋̈́̾̿̌͝Ė̶̤̜̻̅͛̇́͋͆͒͗͂̀͐̚͝ ̴͇͕̤͉͔̝͎̦̔Ť̸̡̨̻̭͚̹̤̓͐̈̋̾̓̈́͊̂̽̽̋͘H̴̨̛̘͕͎̭̭̳̯̠̼̺͈͖̽̑͂̄̋̓̽͑̆̾͋̚͝E̴̡̱̰̼̱̓̇́̾̏͌͊Ŷ̷̺̣̻̠̞̟̬̗͖̬͈̇́̒͛̒̈́̀͜ ̵̧̡̨̧̧̧͔̙̪̙͉̤̮͇̥̈͋͑́̒͘̚͝J̴̡̢̡͍̞͓̲̳͇̤̩͍̪̱̰͛̀O̸͓̝̪̹̳̩̣̣̼̳͗͐̅̀͑͌̊͘Ĭ̴͖̲̗͉̪͖̝̫̃͒̚N̵̨̝͍̠̝̘̝͇̥̿̑͋̋́ ̴̪̥̪͙͙̙̜̳͕̭̼̣̩̳̅̇̽̽̄̕͠͝Ũ̶̗͈̻͍̹̪̝̝̯͈̲̀̂̅̾͌̄͋̚͠͠S̸̨̛͔͔̯̬̙̮̼̽̿̂̏̅͐̂͆́̿͘ ̶̧̛̼͔͎̗́̇͗͂̋̏̎͆͒͗͆̈́̚͝S̵̩͗̀̂͜͠O̷̺̗͐͌͋̽͐̍͋̀̓̈́̔̓̕͜͝ ̶͚͎̟̘̄̀̍̒̽͗I̵̛̭̞̲̓͛̓́̂̎̎͛̔̊̇͝ ̸̢̝͍͙̽̀̑̔͂́̌̚͝T̸̗͈͉̫̤̣̞̖̣͔͓̮̭̑̓̅̿̈͐͗̑͒̈́͊̊̕H̸̡̡͉̖̠̭̥̪̻̖͉͖̼̆̋͗͠Ì̵̮̤̝͎̜̳͓̾̈́̿̋̃̾̕̚N̴̬̞̼̉͒͛̾̌̄̑̕͜ͅK̵̡̤͍̥̬͙͚̝̹̅͆̆͛̂̎̓͊̈́͋̍̕ ̴̡̨͍̝̦͉̮̃T̷̨̨̹̞̟̱̭̦̻̪̤̝͍͔̩̿͆H̸̛̹̱̳͇̜̯̝̒͑͊̔́̂̌̄͌̊͘̚͝A̴̛̼̽͠T̸̢̝̼̤̣̿̍́̆̇̿́̽̿̚̕͘͝ ̵͇̭̬̬̔̈̽͝Y̶̭̤͇͑͑́̎̌̓́̃̋͐͐̋O̵̳͙͎̥̖̎́̅͛̀̐̑̈́͐̂Ụ̸̢̮̤̭̭̱͇͆͛͗̈́͛̓̊͊͆̀̎́͠͝ͅ ̶̢̨͕̮̤̫̻͊͊͊͛̑̈́͠À̸̞̆̑̄̾̃͊̆N̵̡͈̘͖̮̩̥̋̓̓̆͂̊̔̑̄͘͝͠͝͠͝Ḑ̸̢̗̱̹͉͕̼̜̹̱͕̋̾̿̈́̒̔̿̔͝ͅ ̶̰̺̟̮̤̿̽̊̕͝Ỳ̷̛̬̠̺̙̜͎́̍̓͊̐̌̋̄͐̑͋͜͝ͅͅͅǪ̵̼͉͎̮̩͇̖̠̫͉̗̳̍̈́͐̕Ų̶̖͉̟̣͖̽̃͠R̵̗̤͍͇̮̤̋͒͑̌́͒̆́̀̓̈́̎͋̚͜ ̸͇͓̣̺̘͇̥̯͎̗̰̙̬͍̀͗̀̂́̿ͅF̵̛͍͔͒̋̆̾̐̔̇̇̈́͒̕͜͠R̵̢̡̥̣͍̰̝̘̲͎͌͐̈́̂͑̒̽͌̆̓͗̊̒̚͝I̴̧͔̯͈̻̻͈̦̪̻͌̎͂E̵̛̥̗̦͙̫̲̟̠͇̙͎̞̰̰̍͒̈́͂̏̿̓̌̑̐͒͌̌͜͠N̸̛̛͖̤̻͍̖͚̫̘͊̓̈́̉͠Ḍ̸͈͙͔̣̖̿̐͒Ș̷̢̜̩̝̥̬̬̙̩̐͗̐ ̵̻̱͔͇̖̼͖̞̝̼͎̹̝̱̰̈́̉B̸͇̑̿̓̂́̓̑̄̐̒̓́̍Ę̸̪̗̦͕̦̖͖̇͊̂T̶͉́̑̄̑̇̈́̍̈́̇̒͆́Ť̶̡̢̘̟͚̒̇̌͋É̴̛͕͙̤͎̮͇̟͎̚Ṟ̸̛͓̙̣͎͈̭͆̓͊̽̕ͅ ̷̧̱̞͙͖̲͕̙̠̯͔̽͐̉̔̊̔͝H̵͍̭͌̆̒̋̀͆Ù̷͚͉͉̼͎̒͑̀̿̆̉̋̆̆͌͝͝R̵͚̭̼͍̙͓͔̳̀̑̀̃͂̆͋̏̽̀̉̀̈̈͘Ŗ̴̝̖́́̈́͂͛Y̷̢̲̣͎̣̖̒ͅ ̸̙̙̣̰͈̎̌̌̆́͑̈́̀͛͛̕͝͝B̴̢̧͇̝͕̜̣̤̻̺͚̜̊̇̔̑͂̎̔̎̂͝ͅĔ̸̠̥͎́̄̈́̈̑́̌̄̕͘͠F̴̡̗̳̙̭̘̥̃͗ͅỎ̷̧͚͈̻̦̃̃̅̏̾̈́̈͆́̑̈́̐͝R̷̜̬̝̗̟̝̠͉͋̅̀̀͘͘͝͠Ë̷͍̯͗̓͒̀̆̆̈̊̈́̔̉̚̕ ̷̙̲͇̱̻̼͍͓̐͗T̶̤̙͔̱͈̻̫̜̘̜̯̜́̀̑̾͜Ị̸̧̧̲̞͙̭̭̣̇͆͒̈́͜͜͜͝M̸̡̡̧̡̳̖͎̦͈͔̺̲̣̯̊̍̅́͋̽̎͛̋̂̔͆̚È̸̡̢̛̬͇̣͇͇̱̭̤͔̘͇̠͛̍́̔͋͐̀̂͜ ̷̰͎̗̞̖̭͎̤̭̥͈̪̪̆͒̓́͆̑͐̑͂̍͘͝ͅͅȒ̶̛͙̌͑̍̇͊͆̔́̊̉͂͘Ȗ̶̱̝̩͚́̽̕Ņ̶̫͉̗̙̻̮̹̳̫͎̮͖̭̎͛͜S̴̝̖̮̼͑̄̈͋́̏̾͠͝͝ͅ ̸̢̢̫̘͇̱͕͓̥̪͙̜̽Ơ̵̼̳̖̤͇̈́̑͒̉̀̓̕U̵͍̠̣̦̟̝̼̬̠̙͔͈͊͐̓͜͝͝ͅT̸̺̣̖̟̈́!̵̱͉̞̋͌̔͌͂̈̚͘

ST: Sorry, but who's "they?"

A: I'll tell you two later, but we have a fight on our hands. I'll turn us into light spirits so we can pass through Galeem's barrier. Now, let's go!

Avaneesh uses his powers to transform everyone into light spirits as they all fly away to burst through Galeem's barrier. Meanwhile, Lucy, Dabbit and Oh Boi were falling through the void, not knowing what unsuspecting horror to expect next...

To be continued.

Post number #159 happens after this one.

Last edited:
Back