Wario Teaches Typing - A Wario Text Adventure

This also happens after my previous post
BM: Hey Molten, did you hear that?
M: What?
BM: It sounds like they care about us, like they want to avenge us.
M: Oh for real?
BM: Yeah, it also sounds like Waluigi said they have 4 hours before "they" join him.
M: Who's they?
BM: Gee, what are the chances that's US?!
M: VERY FUCKING LIKELY!!
BM: Before that happens, let's make one last reference.
M: Okay.
BM: Does English have a word for this situation?
BM+M: AAAAAAAAHH!

What they, or I, am referencing:

I'm making this beforehand in case the next post has them coming out of Waluigi, corrupted.
BM: Well, I think Waluigi's sending us out now.
M: Yep, should we have some music on for the fight?
BM: The fight's gonna have tension, adrenaline, and emotion. So I have an idea that suits that.
M: What would that be?
BM: WAIT I THINK IT'S TIME, MOLTEN PLAY THE PROWLER THEME!
M: From Spiderverse?
BM: YES, AND HURRY!
M: OK!
They get sent out of Waluigi, partially corrupted.
BM+M: PREPARE TO DIE

btw i think the prowler theme would be better for your post than mine
and their corrupted line was in bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough to show they're not fully corrupted, and to make it easier to read.

Meanwhile, back in the Dark Realm, Oh Boi, Dabbit and Lucy were all falling and screaming for their lives but then Oh Boi realised something.

OB: Oh yeah, I can just use my sword to land us without harm and create a shockwave to kill everyone. HOLD TIGHT KIDDOS!

Oh boi then suddenly grabs Dabbit and Lucy and hurtles down into the sky, ready to piece down his sword as Dabbit and Lucy were screaming at him to stop.

DDM: HEY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?
OB: Skydiving
L: AND I THOUGHT THAT AVANEESH'S ADVENTURES WERE BAD ENOUGH!
OB: Don't worry, we're gonna be just fine.

Oh Boi lands and creates a giant shockwave, annihalating several of Dharkon's minions that Waluigi corrupted.

???: HEY SHCNOOKS! DIDJA MISS ME!?

Bowser and Ana then suddenly busted in and took care of the remaining alive minions for the gang.

OB: Oh thank god. We're not alone!
DDM: I swear I think I can't feel my face anymore. Bowser and Ana in front of me. Holy shit.

Lucy smacks Dabbit who falls to the floor

L: NO TIME FOR JOKES! Hey you two have you seen a creepy, glitchy eldritch god with a giant eyeball here, per any chance?
B: No. We literally just got here 5 minutes ago.
A: Oh look there's one now!

The corrupted Darken from Waluigi's glitches loomed forward over the entire realm, looking resentfully at everyone else.

WL: Y̴̹̺̝͚̳̐O̸͇̦͉̠̿Ù̶͍͇͈̻̠͐Ř̴̜͕̟̭̄ ̴̏͜F̵̙̪͛̂͊R̴̼̫̥̟̝͌̅̽̽Ì̶̛̬͚̪̻͆̇͝E̸̜̞͈͙͐͆͝N̵̬͎̬͔̎͗͂̕͜D̶͍͉̀̃̈͋͝S̶͍͕̬̊́̈́ ̴͇̙͈͊͜M̷̨͚̲̯̈́͠͠I̴͕̍G̴̮͑́̈́̕H̵͙͍͔̝͌͒Ṯ̸̰̲̮͗͌͠ ̶̯̖̥̼͋̈̈́́͘H̷̬̦̩̿̉̽ͅͅA̸͈͆̿V̶̬̤̩̑̂̄E̵̝͔͍͚̔̊̈́͜͠͝ ̴͚́̇̑̅͑H̴͉̒͒͛Ȃ̴̧̰̬͆͝Ḋ̶̫͔̺̙͇̃́̑͊ ̷̮͉̾̋̊̆̚͜T̴̛̛̹͉̓̽̈́H̵͚̯̀̾̉̇Ḙ̵̡̟̆̒͛̋ ̷̤̥́"̶̛͕͛Ŗ̵̼̣̦̂͌̀̋Ȃ̴̜̲͒̾͠Z̴͈̤̲̟̋̌Z̸̺̱͉̘͉͗̈́͛Ȁ̷̼̹́̄M̵̯̚͜Ą̴͐́͆T̴̢͈͉̣̞̓̏Ă̵̰͈̞̂ͅZ̸̖̣͙͂̿"̴̝̺͌̄ ̶͎͉͉̔̄́̌͛T̷͎̖̣͋̅͆O̵̹̟̎ ̷̧̛̓̈̄̋Ȯ̵̘̆̂U̷̢̼͋̈́̈́Ṫ̴͚͖̪̈́̇̕R̶͖̲͓̗̰͐̈͐̎̾U̵̲̫͚̘̽̀N̷̹̄̚ ̴̥͚̘̤̳̀͘M̷͍̲̈́̍Y̵̫͔̏ ̵̫͉͇̻̈́̿L̶̺̥̠͛̾̆̽̚I̸͈͊̓Ǵ̵̢͔̻̙̤͑̽͗͝H̵͇͈́́͛̀́T̷͈̞͍̯̓͆̕ ̴̲̣̖͍̔̃͗͂̚F̶̡̧̻́̏ͅO̴̝̫͚̰͔̐̿̈Ŕ̷̢͈͚̑̋̊͝M̷̜͈̼͇̖̅,̴̢̗̟̯̈̌ ̴̰̤̥́̎̄̈́B̸̯̹̀̏̇Ű̶̧̼̦͔̀̉Ṫ̸̨̥̀ ̶̣̗͔̈́̈́̊̈́͘ͅḢ̴͙͘Ḙ̴̪̂͒R̸̡̘̼͊̇͝ͅÈ̴̥̍͂,̴̞̫̇̌́̇͝ ̸͕͇̗͎̫̓͌͠͝͝Y̶̠͎͈̯͚̔̎͝Ở̷̫͐̆U̷̱̳̳̒̚ ̴̳͎̘͂͛̃Ḿ̸̜̺͙̯̆̏̃̚͜Ị̶̦̓̾Ģ̸͕͋͌Ḩ̶̛͇͓T̵̲̟͐̀̈́̽ ̸̛͉͒͆̓Ņ̶͓͓̎͗̏̾͝ͅO̸̡̮͍̩͛T̴̺͊͑̑́̚ ̶͚̥̤̲̄̉͛͊͠B̶͈̱̿̇̎͂͝Ḙ̵̘̝̳͌̓̈́ ̷̧̥͎̾͠S̵̘̯̱͒Ò̴̩̭̇͜ ̵̠̪̳̎̔̀̊̆L̶̼̗̤̈́͑͂̃U̷̜͈̠̲̓̅̆̃ͅC̶͈̫̻̚͜K̵͙̹͂Ÿ̵͎̤́͜.̴̞̌̓ ̸͓̳̩̥̳́̎͘Ļ̴̢̤̬͙̋͂͂̋̈́Ȩ̵̓͝T̴̡̥͔̼͒̆̔ ̸̪͔͈̜͚͑M̷̛̟̮͇̺̪̂͂̅̉E̵̟̩̝̖͗ ̷̤̥̩̺̂̇̐͊̐I̸͆̍͑͘ͅN̸̛̝͖̿̍̿̔T̵̡͉͊̑̾Ṟ̵̬̯͕͇͐̀̋͝O̴͚͚͘D̵̢͖͓͇̗̓̿͐Ȗ̵͇̅̅̓́C̶̗̠͎̀͛̄̋́ͅE̷͇̜̤͇̼̚ ̵̻̜̪̺̽̈́̕ͅY̵̠̥̱̺͠Ò̷̡̠̇̌́͝Û̸͕͑͒ ̷̡̨͇̬̰͝T̷̤̭͙͑̐̽Õ̸͓̙ ̶͚̭̍Ŷ̸̧̥̗̥̑Ọ̸̩̎͝U̸̢͓͎̒̿R̸̢̲͚̆̒̅ ̶̟͑͋̔͝F̸̙͆̕R̸̪̠͍͍̣̓̏͘I̶̧̹̻͕̭̋̈̿E̶̱͈͋̌N̷̮̖͔̋̊͜Ḑ̴͈̥̖͗Ś̴̡͈̺̰̪̄̉̈̎ ̸̣͆̓O̵͎̮̿F̴̯͙͚̖̓̋̈́ ̸̗̙̬̽͋͘͠Y̷̗̬̣̞͑ͅO̶̩̳̿̉̇͝U̶̼͔̘͉̫̒̓͝Ṟ̷̠͂̉S̷̤̼̭̪̞̃̊̒̃͂.̵̢̱͒́̄̕ ̸̡̠̜̄̅B̷̖̃́͘A̶̲̿̍K̶͚̩͍̺̐̉́E̴͍̪̬̫͝R̷̹̮̠̳͔̃̒ ̶͖͓͍̽̋͂͝M̵͖͛́A̴̳̱̫̯͆N̷̬̺͝ͅ,̴̙̝̞̇̑͝ ̴̱̗̣̀̓̓M̷̢̞̪̥̘̓̊͌̆Ồ̸̻̎L̶̲̤͖̾̀̄͌͗͜T̶̨́ͅÊ̸͍͓͇̞͈͆͗̓Ǹ̷̛̰̤̻̿̅̈́,̶͙͍̹͚̌̓͂̚ ̸̳͌̈̓Y̵͕͖̋͊̅̈́̈́Ȏ̵̡͇̹̥̔͝Ů̴̯̤̬͎R̶̘̒͑̓ͅ ̴̙͓̓̓͘T̷̪̣͕̎̆̐̄̎I̵͈̤̔͝M̸̗͇̐͜ͅE̵̗̒ ̵̛͍͎̘̆̑̓̉H̴̨̧̹͑͂͜A̶̘̽̍S̶̜͍͕̆͜ ̸͖͕̱̝̤͌̅Ċ̴͇͓̱̮͇̈́͝O̶̖̱̾M̸̪̝͌̊́͘Ḝ̷̭͔͎͕̃͒͑.̷̛͙͕.̸̦̜͍̲̈́͋.̵̙̬̓͝

DDM: What did he say?
OB: Oh he's just gonna use our friends to kill us and use him as one of our own.
DDM: Oh...
DDM + OB: HE WANTS TO WHAT!?

Then, using his insides and entrails, out emerged Baker Man and Molten as glitched, mangled entities of what they once were. Meanwhile, the Prowler theme from the Spiderverse is playing as Oh Boi, Dabbit, Lucy, Bowser and Ana all are confused as to why the music is playing.

B: Why do I hear boss music? There's no way that these pathetic beings that he's gonna summon is even close to the final- OH GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?
A: Oh no, what has happened to these people? Poor things!
OB + DDM: Baker Man?
L: M-m-molten?
BM + M: W̷̖͓͇̯̞͝Ȩ̴̩̜̭͓̄ ̵͍̜̦̣̒̂Ȧ̷͉̜̫̩̆Ŗ̷͝È̴̡͕͋͛̑͜͝ͅ ̶̨̤̮̳̌H̸̠̍E̴͎̠̐͜Ȑ̶̗͔̻Ę̸͓͇͚͎̈́͗̔ ̴͇̅̀̅͒́T̵̛̻̮̼͇̓̆̄Ô̵͖̰͓͍̺͐̑̽͑ ̴̘̹̫͒̈́̆͘Ą̸̭̺̰͑̇͆C̵̨̢̝͎̑̉̊̚C̴̢̞͈͙̜̃̈́̍͝E̸͎̹̥͍͂̓̚P̷͎͔̤̬͎̈́̾̉Ṱ̵̡̠̹̭͆͊̇̇ ̸̜͇̮̺̽̆̒̐͘Ỵ̵̮̚O̵̢͇̤͌͊́͊̈Ų̸̢̺̥̍̚͠R̸͈͕͙͉̠͑̽ ̵̥̥̏́̌̐Õ̴̯̫̠͛͊̈́̂F̷̣̯̻̤̭̈́̄́͑͆F̵̦̦̼͗̔̓E̷̖͌̽͗̚͝R̶͔͆̇I̴̞͐̈́̂͠͠N̶̢̺͙̝̒̆͑ͅG̶̤̽̇̂́̀Ş̸̝̖͉̋͆̕͜ ̷̢̈̎̇T̸̡̗̲͖͎̃̃́Ợ̴̘̠̋̋̅̀ ̷̮͇̀O̵̠̬͉͒̽͛̉U̴̠̓̽̀R̵̜̥͙̟͓̊͛̽̿ ̴̲̟̯̃̉͜L̸̝̫̟̳̊͊̽̍͋Ô̵̻͈̊͝R̵̮̋͒͜D̸̝͈̻̬̀̐̚.̶͇̯̥̿͘͜ ̶̘̼̍̽Ń̵͉̦̤͙̓̆̕Ơ̶͖͍W̸̫̬̺͖̝̒̅ ̵̛̣͊̈́͌C̴̺̜̲̼̏̈́Ō̷̢͚̌̓̈́͆Ḿ̸̘͝Ȩ̶͙͉͋̾ ̷̡͙̗͎̆̊́̉T̷̳̯͐̉͒̇Ọ̴̢̯̻͛ ̶͚̱̐U̶̹͆͛͊̈́S̵͚̠̾̕͘͜ ̵͍͉̫̎͐͊M̶̧̧͓͗̅͑̑̈À̷̡̦͍̂̌̒Ŗ̴̘̳͑͛T̵̖̳̞́̆͗̚͝Y̷̧̜̎̕Ṙ̸̨̢̟̗̩͝S̷͔̱̣̼͙̏͑̇̕.̶̛̳̇̋̈́͘

L: NO! YOU TWO NEED TO STOP FOLLOWING HIM. WHERE'S THE LOVABLE ASSHOLE SIDE OF YOU TWO!? THE SIDE WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE! THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU, PLEASE, IF YOU CAN HEAR US, STOP!

The two twitched for the seconds and dropped their weapons and seemed to have accepted this gesture and wished to embrace everyone else after so long.

A: I think that they listened. You know what, I love group hugs, let's embrace them guys.

B: I dunno Ana, you're always the more gullible one of the two. You know what, I'm gonna go with your advice then. Come here.

With tears in their eyes, Oh Boi, Dabbit and Lucy and came to embrace the pair whilst Bowser and Ana too joined as well. Waluigi thought was smiling deviously and made his move. Baker Man and Molten stabbed all of them and injected their poisonous, glitchy venom into their bodies. Lucy, Oh Boi and Dabbit were all breathing in shock, Ana began to cry, whilst Bowser just looked like he knew it all along. Before then, everyone was enveloped in a dark, black, glitchy envelope.

BM + M: T̵͖͛̊͗͠R̸̼̎̆Y̴͖͚̯͔͔͛̍̈̌ ̸̦̽̄̂Y̸̙̾O̶̠̟͇͆̔̎Û̷͓̭̋̃̚R̷̡͂̔̔̈́͘ ̵̪̳̭̬͌̊͊̾̈́H̶̪͈͙͎̋̄A̷̛̞͔̥̬͝Ṙ̶̘͉͙͙͊̓D̸̢̞̮̯̻́̔̀͝È̶͓͚̬S̷͙͋͛̑T̴͍̤̯̠̾͐̀͝,̶̜̤̫̤̼̎̿ ̵̭̲͙̥̆B̶̨̹̳̱̫͒U̴̗̞̥̎͆̽̏͝ͅŢ̶̱̙̺̂ ̸̡̮̞̻̥̈̈Ỳ̷̭̦̬͍̀̕O̶̲̥͎̻̝͑̑Ṵ̸̈͘͝ ̶̢̤̣̖̙̈́́̓͛S̴̨̈́H̸̖̼̅͌́Ȧ̴̳͉͗͜N̸͖̼͓͠'̴̞͑̊̍̔̌T̶̛̠͎̃̐ ̷̧̫̃̓̊̀̾D̵̗̭̖̙̋́̽͜Ę̶̺̫̘̣͐P̵̺͓͍̙̐̑ͅL̸̺͓̦̼̙̇̒Ě̶̲͙͈͚̾̈͌̚T̶͍̜̠̻̈́͋É̸͇̩͗̍͝ ̷̛͚̪̜̉̄T̷̨̡̝̤̟̃̎̾́̐H̸̗͕̯͗̂̕E̵̫̗̕͜͝ ̵̛̝̽̄͋P̵̩͗̌Ǒ̸̥̼͇̙͕̕I̴̘̳͗̅̀͒́S̴͓̩͇̮̫̒̕O̵̢̘̐Ǹ̷͎͈̖̅̑ ̴̳͔̺̅̑͝Ṭ̵̱͉̘̩̀̑̔̾̽H̵̛̜̭͉͐̃̓́Ǎ̵̢̛͍̺̗̈́̎̎T̴̛̹͇̅ ̷̨̛͍̱̪̙͋B̵̢̧̡̻̈̀̎R̵͔̥̳̘̒O̸̺͊̇̀̂͠Ȕ̴̢͈̹̃̍́͒G̶̘̼̲̽́̉̈́͘H̶̼̒T̶͇̐̇͝ ̵̢̤̞̓Ṷ̶̫̀̋͒͘͝S̸̼̃͆̉̊̂ ̶͍͍͉̪͆̉͝Ţ̵̤̭̫́̎́Õ̶͙̩͘ ̶̩̗̒͛́̀̌Ĺ̷̖̭̝͋̑̿͊I̴̳̖͎̩͆̃G̷̡͔͍̯̳͑͛̽͒͠H̶̻͉͍͚̓̚T̴̜̾.̶̹͎̼̓͐͘̚ ̷̩̼̥̄̿̄Ơ̴̟͎̫̬͌̓U̶̱̔R̶̯̰̥̦̳͛͋ ̵̧͖̙̬̈́̕G̸̱̮̫̯͂͑̚Ǒ̷̞̙̝̤̽̆L̸̰̒D̴̢̰͒E̴͎̾̓̽̎͘Ǹ̷͔̠̬͈̻ ̴̝̲̠̒̄̒̊Ĝ̵̺̦̒Ä̴̹̠͇L̶̜̅̊̈́̑̉͜E̴̢̡̢̼̊͜ ̸̙͕̿͊͐͘Í̶͉̩̺̒S̶͕̍̾͝ ̵͕̠̦̅̏̿͝T̴̯̟̀͆Ḧ̴͔̰͕̼͙́̎̏̕͝Ḛ̵̢͘̚ͅ ̶̭̜̬̈͗́̀Ṡ̵̡̢͓̮A̵͓͕̓̿V̶̛̘̜̪̮̣Ḯ̵̠̥̒̑̚͜͝O̷̝̜̯̅̄Ų̶̮̆̍R̷̡͇̝̘̾ͅ ̵̛̮͈̜͊̆Ọ̴͇̫̮́̓̍̕F̵͍̱̙͖͌̇̎̿̏ ̶̩̥͇͇̂̏͐̒T̶̥́̅̽͊͘ͅH̷̨̡͇̼̀̾͒̓̀I̸͖͖̯͐Ŝ̴͎͇͂̍̀̚ ̴̢̹̖̮̈́Ẅ̴̝̾͌́͊O̸̭̍̄̈́R̶̛̞͉͙̎̕͝͠L̵͈͗̈́̿̚͘D̷̡̛̲̤̟͊͒̌̚ ̸̩̦̭̍͛͐A̵̢̻̹͖͔͆Ň̷̡͎̫͝͝Ḋ̸̼̫͊͋̇̿ ̵͉̒̄T̵̛̜̲͙̺̤͒̀H̴̫̪̮̬̠̾́͊̏Ë̶̠̺́ ̷̠̉̎̕C̷̟̣̯̩͠O̶̧̮̰̰͋̔̃N̷̡͚͑͠͠Q̵͎̓̋Ǘ̵̘͉̂ͅȨ̶̞̣̖̞̾R̷̪͖̥̞͈̀͛̈́̚͠Ę̴̳̚R̶͉͖͂̇́͐͝ ̸̞͈̩̽̿͘O̷̰͉̖̊͊F̸͇͉̜̤͑̊̈́͘ͅ ̸̭̺̈́̀͐̽̚T̴̡̨̫͍̪͊̋͊̏̅H̵̗̯̋̀̿I̴͖̯̎͑͒̐S̵̥̀ ̷͖͍̯̗̜̓͛̀͒̕Ü̴̟̦͙̫̤N̵͍̰̩̦͓̚I̴͕̪̊̌Ṽ̶̙̍̎E̵̠͝R̵̜̍̀̀͒͠Ŝ̶͕͕̝̽͆̃͐Ę̶͔̦͉̝͋͆̾.̷̧̖̃͒͗̇ͅ ̸̲̜̠̲̪͑̚Y̶͓̖͇͎͙͆̈́͗̉͘Ỏ̴̗͔͖̲̬̌U̵̱̙͕̐ͅ ̵̡̣̆̐̓͜W̷̦͗̕Í̵͚͔̈́̄̾L̵̺̟̹̻͍̎͂̐Ĺ̶̥̹̥̻͚͊̔͊̀ ̷̫̤̟̳̒̐̊̽͝D̸͇̈̈́̅̕͜͜ͅI̸̖͐E̵̱̱̯̞͋̈́ ̸͈͈̓͋̓̚B̴̳̠͝Ȳ̵̹͗͐̕͠ ̷̠̰̜̋͋̎͌̉Ơ̴̼͙͗̒U̵̲̮̣͓͎̍̎́̊͑R̶̛̯̙̜̿͌̐̔ ̷̨̩̪͎̆͒͒̍H̴̫̠̹̍A̷̘̞̹̍̆̌̎N̶̬̾D̷̟̺̫̗͂̇̀͋͝S̴͙̪͊͗̆ ̷͇̻̔͋̌̂T̸͔̲̼͒͗͠O̷̡̨̧̡̥͂̏͝ ̸̨͚͉̹͛́̐Ș̸͙̣̽̒̑̃̑Å̴͉̫͎̔T̴̥̳̬͂̊͐Ȉ̷͖̟̫S̶̥͐F̷̡̬́͒̈́Y̸͉̻̯̰̩̋̓ ̸̺̤̿H̴̰̎Ī̷̛̦͙͍̇̈́Ş̶̞̠̹̿͜ ̵͍́̈́̊͆̍Ṛ̸̞̲͛̏Ḛ̷̙̩̼͑̄̀͜Ḯ̵̛̟͓̩̊̀̌G̴̺̗̪̅̌̾̚͝N̶͚̐͒̌̚.̴̀ͅ

OB: Well, I guess this is it guys. It's been fun knowing all of you.
L: I never really got to know you guys too well, but at least we won't die alone.
DDM: Well look on the bright side, at least we'll always have each other.
B: This is dumb and boring. We'll never die. This is an animation for god's sake, some crazy plot twist'll happen and we'll suddenly get like the chaos emeralds or something, I don't know, become super and take these guys down.
A: Guess we'll never know, goodbye everyone.

All began to sob, except Bowser as they were about to accept their fates. Bu then, all of a sudden, everyone's hearts began to glow and Bowser noticed this and began to report to them.

B: Hey guys, it looks like our hearts seem to be glowing. I dunno what it is, but something' tells me that its gonna be good!
DDM: Now's not the time for jokes Bowser, we're about to die now.
B; No, I'm serious look.

Oh Boi, Ana and Lucy also began to notice this and were discussing this with each other. Then, Dabbit noticed this and asked Lucy about this.

DDM: What is this weird, pulsating energy?
L: It looks like we have the power to summon something. Wait, the chaos emeralds!?

Suddenly, the chaos emeralds all caused Bowser, Ana, Oh Boi, Dabbit and Lucy to transform into Super Sayan forms of themselves.

B: KNEW IT AGAIN!

By this time, the entirety of the Dark Realm was surrounded by a glitchy fountain. Baker Man and Molten, still corrupted, leant forward and looked on at them.

BM + M: Ŝ̴̫̇͗t̸͙̞͊̀i̵͉̝̒l̸̠̮̣͊̕l̶̬̻̘͒͠ ̶̯̭͑ẖ̴̜̲̽̀e̸͔͌̈́ŕ̷̹̣̖̿̍ě̷̮̩̜̌̿?̵̮͐̈́̈́ ̸͓̽͠H̵̨̗̙̄̍̓â̸͔̄ş̴̧̓̀ ̵̯͉̥͋͠͠t̷̩́̔̕h̶̜̆̉̾é̸̜̾͛ ̵̡̠̉̂ͅd̴͒̚͜a̸͎̤͝r̷̮͐͋͑ḳ̴̦̊ ̵͙̬̺͐́p̷̝̫͒̈̕o̴̫̾w̷͇͊̄̓e̷̩͋͑r̵̥̉̿̐ ̷̨̫̆̎̔n̵̜͓͕̽̍̅o̸̗͙̮͌̆ẗ̶̥̦̺́̄̚ ̴̳͖̈́c̸͔̗̊̐̄r̴̢͕̱̽̏ǔ̸͍͂̅s̷͎̲̋͋h̶̟͙̱̚e̸̘̎̃d̶̘͂ ̸͇̓͛̄ÿ̶̞́o̶̻̬̹͊̃͊u̵̢̕r̵̲͌̌̋ ̵̙̆p̸̙̓͒̋ù̶̗̘́n̴͇͘y̵̦̤̥̑͊ ̶̬̓̿h̴̞̳͝õ̷͕͕͛̽p̸̝̱̜̄͌̅è̸͚s̸̢̈́̊?̴̡̙̯̽͋ ̷̣̝̑S̷͎͖̮͆̒̈́ó̵̪̣͑ö̵̝́̇̃n̴̩̤̓̏͊ ̷̮̘̈́t̷̗̆͜h̸̞̒ì̷͉̫s̵̖̫͐ ̷̟̦̐ͅk̶̛̫̣ͅi̵̳̿͝ṇ̶̮̒g̴̠̋d̴̜̠̓̌́͜o̸̧̦̤͘m̴̘͓̼͋̿ ̸̞̠̼͂̎w̴̧̫̙̏͝i̷̝̼̋̽ĺ̷̟͕̼̓l̴̮̄̓ ̶̭̜̈́̏v̵͚̜̽̔ǎ̵̡̭̮͆n̷̙͍̼̈́͒ȋ̶̙̗̅̆s̴͇̗̩̿̕h̶̝̽̈́ ̸̳̯̉̕͝a̴͇̋̕l̷̤̈́ȯ̵̪̣ṋ̷̅̂g̶̟̃̈́ ̴̳̖̰̊̕w̶̜͒̇í̷̘̱̍͝t̵͖̪͊h̵̼͈̭̆ ̴̞̒́͝a̴̮̫͒̿͘l̶͍̞͒̇̀l̷̛̞̲͇̓̀ ̷̢̘̥̔w̷̬̿͘h̷̼͎͈̑͑̾ò̶͇̩̀͠ ̴̟̬͕͝ḑ̷̙̪́ẉ̶̏̃e̸̙̐̓ͅl̸̼͇̗̇l̷̨̡͔̿̉́ ̵̠̥͇̅̈́̈́ẇ̷̗͖͔̓į̸̨͍̄t̷͙̻̹̿̄h̴̯̠̃̎̀i̷̡͔̠̓͊͝n̸̜͊̈́͛.̴̮̟͆́ ̸͔͚̑̉͝A̷͕̋̓͠n̸̪̎d̸̮͛͋͜ ̴͕̱͇̋y̸̗͊o̸̩̽̾͑ứ̶̤̦,̸̤̘͍̿̾ ̷̟̾͝t̸̢̜͛ȯ̷̫̫̦̈́ỏ̷̗̓,̵̫̺͝͠ ̵̘̗͈̈́w̵͖͑͛͆i̸̖̫̹̾͋l̵̩̩̇͋̈́ĺ̷͈̆̔ ̶͎̊̈́͝s̸̟͔̊ḻ̷́͋̊e̴̪̅ḙ̶̈p̸̢̰͋ ̶͉̞̂͊͘e̵̺̙͛̎͑ẗ̶̝̭́́̊ẹ̴̗̻̆̀r̷̨̛̟̫̔n̸̳̗̠̿̃â̴̪̬̙l̵͔̾͜l̷͙̝̍̕y̸̞̩̠͊̑̏ ̶̖̩͓̍i̴͇̣͈̽̓̕n̸͖͊̇̽ ̷̢̯̯͌t̴̪̺̒͠h̸̳̋̂è̸̥͎̚ ̷̱̉͐̚ḑ̷̖̊͂a̴͓̰̥̓͝r̸̟͚̗͒͑̾k̸͚̓̊̑ ̴̗̃͋̋p̴͓̟̍̔o̵̝̱̓ẅ̶̮́̌è̵̻͖͋̓r̴̦̄̉̒'̶̡̭͉̇̆͂s̷̯͝ ̷̮͌͠e̵̛̱m̵̝̼͗̊̔b̸̝̩̒̅̓ṙ̴̦̮̒͒͜á̷̂ͅc̵̨̈ȩ̶̹̿̑!̸̱͆̀ ̶̘̄

OB: No time for speeches you two. HIT THE MUSIC AND BOWSER...
B: IT'S SHOWTIME!

Undefeatable from Sonic Frontiers starts up as an epic fight scene starts. It's OB + DDM + L + B + A VS BM + M + WL (as Dharko n.) Molten and Baker Man were weak and about to die as the music was reaching the end. With tears in their eyes, Lucy, Oh Boi and Dabbit all said goodbye before surging at them ready to slice them open. But after they did, their force was so powerful that the glitched darkness consuming Baker Man and Molten was cut open, whilst the two were unharmed and back to their normal forms. Overjoyed, they all reunited for one big hug.

M: Goddamit Lucy is was terrifying in there! At least Baker Man kept me company.
L: We're just glad you're OK!
OB: You're always the best in our hearts, Baker Man.
BM: Aw, shucks.

The Darken that Waluigi was controlling contracted and slithered away into a portal and everyone felt that the barrier between light and darkness was beginning to quake.

L: We need to go! NOW!
M: No shit. Let's help transform them into dark spirits to pass through Dharkon's barrier.
BM: Can I pee beforehand?
B: After the greatest battle of our lives!? Sure, why not?
BM: Gee, thanks!

Everyone transformed into Dark Spirits and passed through Dharkon's barrier. The point where Galeem and Dharkon's barriers crossed was shaking as the two forces began to rip apart. Waluigi had enough of everyone and was ready to end this once and for all. Wario, Peppino and Papyrus will need the help of the spirits to help them take down this eldritch beast once and for all...

To be continued in the final part of this specific battle...

Meanwhile, Team Sonic and Team Dedede...
D: So, what do we do while we wait for 'em?
S: I don't know.
T: I have an idea.
s: what is it?
T: A rock paper scissors tournament.
C: Tails, that's an... interesting decision.
s: do you have anything better?
C: We could just talk about things.
T: Like what?
D: Who we like, if anyone?
C: I mean, maybe.
T: What music we like to listen to?
S: Sounds good to me.
T: Thanks for the idea, Cosmo.
C: You're welcome.
Just decided I'd make a filler scene with Sonic and Dedede's teams because I'm bored of not doing anything on this site. Ignore this if you want

Meanwhile, Team Sonic and Team Dedede...
D: So, what do we do while we wait for 'em?
S: I don't know.
T: I have an idea.
s: what is it?
T: A rock paper scissors tournament.
C: Tails, that's an... interesting decision.
s: do you have anything better?
C: We could just talk about things.
T: Like what?
D: Who we like, if anyone?
C: I mean, maybe.
T: What music we like to listen to?
S: Sounds good to me.
T: Thanks for the idea, Cosmo.
C: You're welcome.
Just decided I'd make a filler scene with Sonic and Dedede's teams because I'm bored of not doing anything on this site. Ignore this if you want
Nah, I mean the audience might get bored of watching fight scene after fight scene so these are nice fillers, keep going with them.

Dedede looks in the distance and sees the battle
D: GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE?!
S: That's a big fight, it seems they're... flying into Ghaleem and Dharkon?
s: eh, brawl had a better final boss.
T: A big climactic battle, people flying through to possibly break a barrier. Wait...
Tails gets sad
I wish there was another way. I miss her.
Cosmo looks at Tails
C: Um, Tails, I'm right here.
T: Oh, right.
C: Wait, you really still feel sad about me?
T: Of course.
S+s (mental line): (Oh brother, the Tailsmo shippers are going to be all over this)
D (whispering to Sonic and Sans): Should I change the subject? This is awkward.
S (whispering back): Yeah.
D: Hey guys, I think I had a weird dream last night.
s: what was it?
D: I had a dream of Knuckles, Bowser, Sans, some guy in a Hawaiian flower shirt and khaki shorts, and another guy fighting zombies, then Knuckles ended up switching places with someone else with red hair, then I saw 4 people, 2 yellow, 1 green, 1 white, riding a bus, among doing some other things.
S: This question seems weird, but where were the first group fighting the zombies?
D: In space, why?
S: Wait, I remember Knux saying something about the moon and zombies before all this happened, back in the blank white room.
s: i wish this is all just a dream, and someone wakes up, back in that room.
T: 2 yellow, 1 green, 1 white, could one of those be me?
C: I kind of want to ride a bus, it could be me.
Not so subtle hint about my change to my ending, and my idea for how this ending can tie back to before it started.

Last edited:
T: What were we talking about before? Oh yeah.
S (mental line): (Oh no)
T (starting to cry): THEY'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
C: Are you afraid we'll have to shoot Sonic and Shadow at them?
D: Shadow's dead, remember?
C: Right.
S: Don't worry, Tails, they're gonna be fine.
Sonic and Cosmo comfort Tails
T: Thanks guys.
S: Don't sweat it, you're our best friend.
C: Yeah, and that's what best friends do.
T: I love you guys.
Tails hugs Sonic and Cosmo

This'll hopefully be the last one before the next part of the fight
S: Well, since Shadow is dead now, I might as well share some dirt on him.
D: I'm listening...
S: Once, during a Twitter Takeover, someone asked what songs we had stuck in our heads.
s: alright, and then what?
S: Amy started singing Anti Hero.
D: Like that song that goes "It's me, hi"?
T: Yeah, and then Shadow joins in for "I'm the problem, it's me".
s: nahhhhh bro.
D: EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
s: shadow's a swiftie? maaaaan i'm dead.
D: Hey, uh, cabbage patch girl, are you okay?
C: I have a name, and it's Cosmo. Anyway, I'm just hoping for the sake of the world that this goes in Wario's favor.
s: c'mon, paps, you got this.
D: I would enjoy the dream idea, let's all try waking up.
They all try waking up, but obviously, it fails, because this isn't a dream, or at least it's not one of them dreaming.

Hey, uh, are you guys doing alright? You haven't been online in quite a while, so I hope it's just because reasons related to life, rather than something bad happening to you.

Hey. It's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry for the incredibly long hiatus, was focusing on school and stuff but everything is over FOR NOW and I'm hopefully looking to post the final part of the Waluigi part some time this week and then the final 2 posts to conclude WTT's bad ending, it's been a long ride but this is where the bad ending will commence. But yh, final Waluigi battle part coming this week and the last 2 posts hopefully not too long afterwards :D

Hey. It's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry for the incredibly long hiatus, was focusing on school and stuff but everything is over FOR NOW and I'm hopefully looking to post the final part of the Waluigi part some time this week and then the final 2 posts to conclude WTT's bad ending, it's been a long ride but this is where the bad ending will commence. But yh, final Waluigi battle part coming this week and the last 2 posts hopefully not too long afterwards :D
yeah, it sure has, and dabbit has been gone for like 2 months now, i'm hoping he's just living his life, rather than not living

hey dabbit, i hope you're out there, and doing alright

A golden sunset was visible from the distance. As the last lights of the Battlefield were beginning to be corrupted by Waluigi's control, they shone bright and luminous for their last moments. Wario, Peppino and Papyrus all climbed up to the battlefield with their abilities, realising that this is their moment to finally fix the collider and fight the cause of this entire mess. They looked out into the sky for some time.

W: It's about time, Waluigi. It's time to finish this, once and for all.
PE: You always have our back Wario.
P: YES INDEED! WE CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GRAND FINALE!

Meanwhile, back in the collider area, it looks as if Dedede, Sans, Kirby, Tails, Cosmo and Sonic are preparing bunches of popcorn to watch this amazing battle (which they are watching via a hologram TV.)

S: Oh man! This part always gives me the chills!

D: So epic that I already finished three-quarters of my popcorn here! YO, WADDLE DEE, HAND ME ANODDA BATCH O DAT POPCORN!

A Waddle Dee materialised out of thin air, gave Dedede his popcorn and then vanished.

C: You know, even if they die, I would still like to commend them for their valiant efforts in protecting our universe!

T: Hell, you even sacrificed YOURSELF back in Sonic X to do the same thing!

C: Please don't remind me of it or you too will get PTSD flashbacks from that incident.

T: Sorry...

From another perspective, Avaneesh, Lucy and the rest of the spirits were all floating about, watching Wario, Peppino and Papyrus from the distance.

BM: Man, I don't think that I EVER saw a character development from that Wario ever before.

M: So true! Nowadays, they just focus more on the Warioware side of Wario rather than his far better counterpart, his Wario Land self!

SH: Enough about video games! We all have our weapons at the ready and let's see what these bad boys can do!

L: A little bit much on the weaponry, but hey, this is a battle, we must have a positive outlook about winning here!

H: Hopefully we should win but if we don't, then what?

DDM: I dunno dude, but honestly, I think we got it in the bag, just don't panic and things will be fine!

A: This here is pure gold! I can't wait to finally save our universes and maybe, we will become the Overlords we deserve to be and show those idiot Horsemen what's what!

OB: Indeed so! My my, I've never been this excitied in my life since I watched Moulin Rouge with my mum!

Kat: Alright Ana, we've faced many demons in our time, but never one as great as this? You ready?

Ana: I've never been readier in my life sis! I've learned so much over the many years that I feel confident about taking this freak down!

ST: It's about time one must do this to protect all of hellkind from a demon more foul than any Heavenly Virtue I've ever seen in my life as a member of the Art Goetia. Blitzo, this one is for you

B: Damn, this is SO much different from Bowser's Inside Story and in such a good way too. I can only wonder what I can recreate for this year's Bowsember and what I'll tell the Koopalings and Jr when I get home!

S: YO GUYS! IT'S ABOUT TO START! THE LIGHTS HAVE GONE OFF!

Suddenly, a voice echoed throughout the battlefield, but is was so distorted and reversed that it wasn't even understandable. But eventually, a voice echoed across saying T̵͚̼̤͉̺̭̥̫͎̤̣̦̄̊̅̆̊Ṳ̸̘͍͆̄̓Ŗ̷̮̖̪͕̬̝̖̝̣̲̐͌̓͂̍̓̕Ņ̸̧̬͕̳͍̝̙͔̻̭̀͑̂̒͛̄̒͗͜ ̴̲̰̹̦̙̙̚Ä̸̡̢̡̭͚͙̭̪̣́̀̀͂͜͜R̷̨̤͓̮̲̙̲̘̅̈̐͆̏̇̍̄̆̕̕O̷̬̟̔̿̽̈̿̅̉̇̐̕͝Ứ̸̛̯̥͚̀̾͋̅̀̊͝͠N̸̛̟̘̟͉̹͉̲̳̺̹͉̭͖͋́̀͊̔̉͂̍̅̓͝ͅḎ̵͙̫͙̪̯̥͇̬͙̠̬͔̀̓̇̏̈́͌̍̈́͂̐͒̚͠.̶͉̗̦̈̓́̏̈́́̉̕̕͜.̵̣̊̄͐̈́̈́͋̍̓͑.̶̡̛̭̱̺̻͈̻͌͗̏́̇̿͂̍̾̓̃̓̚ Wario, Peppino and Papyrus all turned around but there was nothing there.

W: Well that was idi...otic?

Static was heard across the whole room and all of the spirits as well as Wario, Peppino and Papyrus looked around to see that the dark corruption corrupting the background was immediately gone and replaced with growing static and a TV was placed in the centre of the background with the screams of the damned being heard everywhere. Dedede, Sonic, Tails, Cosmo, Sans and Kirby all began to tremble but all of a sudden, an elongated and rotting hand unexpectedly grabbed Dedede and yanked him away. Then it was Sonic. Then Tails. And eventually, Cosmo, Sans and Kirby too were all thrown into the TV. They all emerged out of the other side, panicking.

s: Hey guys, what the hell just happened back there?

S: WHERE THE HELL DID THAT CREEPY HAND COME FROM?

T: I'm not sure but before everything blacked out, the hand probably dragged us into the TV and now we're with Wario, Peppino and Papyrus...

C: But the main question now is, what is this world? There appears to be no glitchy corruption but instead just static.

D: It could be one of those stupid-ass Eclair tricks again goddammit. Wait, isn't that the TV which we came from?

The TV all of a sudden had more static but it appeared to be hypnotic. Even the spirits were being drawn into its trance. However, with their supernatural abilities, the narrators were the only ones who knew what to come.

A: WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING! THAT WALUIGI'S USING HIS HYPNOSIS TO TRICK US!

H: COME ON GUYS, SNAP OUT OF IT! IT'S ONLY GOING TO HURT YOU!

L: RUN AWAY WHILE YOU CAN, DON'T LISTEN TO THAT FREAK!

M: WELL IF YOU GUYS ARE GONNA DO SHIT ABOUT THIS, THEN I'LL DEAL WITH THIS DONKEY KONG STYLE!

Molten then pulls out his secret weapon, a coconut gun.

M: HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO GRACE, THI-THI-THI-THI, THIS NARRATOR HAS A GUN!

He then immediately shoots down the TV and the gang snap out of it, however, it was too late. The brainwashing caused Wario, Peppino and Papyrus to have a mental breakdown and cry on the floor whilst the others were much smarter and the spirits dragged the others to somewhere safe to recover from their concussions. The screen then shifts to the Dogma fight edition of the transition between floors scene from the Binding of Isaac and in the thought bubbles of Wario, Peppino and Papyrus, they began to watch the TV but the screen is filled with static and depicts all of them suffering and burning as they all begin to fall to the static rule. Eventually, Waluigi pops out in his Galeem and Dharkon forms.

WL: Ț̶̒̊̄̓̂̃̍H̵͔̱͎͚̝̲̙̜̼̮̫̭̓̾͛̇̕Ḯ̴̟̥̜̣̲͂̆̓́̈́̀͠Ş̴̢̢̨̫̞̫̯͍̲̞̜̠͂̌̾̚ͅͅ.̵̡͙̠͇͖͇͚͚̠̬͙͐͝.̶̙̮͕̯͉͉̞͍̞̱͐͐̔͝.̸̡̧̰̪̩̫͚̭̬̘̬͎̱̺̊̃̿̀͋͂͊͆̓̿̓̕E̵̢̛͖̥͕̬͗̉͑̃̅̈́̈́̚N̶̛̳͖̪̎́̍̆̑̓̅̓̅̏̈́̈́̚D̸̢̢̫̣͚̺͓̜͛S̶̛͕̣̎̂̏̓̆͌́̌͑̆̚͘̚.̸̞͈̞͕̪͉̦̞̳͚͙̫̣̦̱͌͛̀̑͌̎͝͠.̸̨̫͎̮̦̗̙͍̭̹͕͉͓͂͛͌͗̒̑͊̀͠͠.̶̜̝̘͇͎͐͛̉́͌͐̒̍̾Ņ̷̳̗̬̻̻̞̻͌̇̑̏̊͛͛̿́̔͊̊̂͝͝O̶̫͌͛̀͋̿̊̉̽̇̇̒̐W̴̬̮̠̠̮̬̜̭̼̥̱͎͚͒͊̽͑͊̂̾!̵̧͖̖̻̟̜͈͙̼͔̹̭̍̀͑͜ͅͅ

Eventually, Galeem/Dharkon from Super Smash Bros starts up as the spirits transform back into their human forms and are ready to take down the penultimate battle of their journey. As the song starts up, both Galeem and Dharkon raise shrill cries, hurting the ears of our heroes before eventually, they are forced to face off against glitched copies of themselves (as well as glitched copies of previously-killed off characters such as: Count Cannoli, Fattington, Jimmy T, the Jimmy Jabouree and Balloon Boy.) It was a long and horrific bout but eventually, all have been obliterated by the light and then, Galeem and Dharkon return and this time summoned Giga Bowser, Galleom (from Brawl), Ratholos, Dracula, Marx and Beast Ganon in a huge boss rush. Through valiant teamwork and great endeavour, they were doing well with dealing with the bosses as all of them reached around half health. All of a sudden, however, a beautiful-looking portal came out and Sora gracefully leaps out with key blade intact, ready to take his place as the final character in the roster.

W: NOT ON MY WATCH!
Wario stole a remote from Tails and hit a random button on it and a ferry flew out of nowhere and ran Sora over promptly killing him. He gave the remote to sans.

s: so let's see... which cameo can we use for this fight scene... Oh, I know!

Sans hit another button and out came, from his spaceship, the one, the only Marvin the Martian.

MTM: You have made me very angry! Very angry indeed!

Marvin then shot out an Acme-incorporated vortex gun which, when fired, accidentally misfired and still somehow managed to suck all of the bosses into a place where they have to endure watching content-farm videos for the rest of time. Everyone cheered Marvin on and even dabbed him up for helping them. Wario then explained him the whole plot of the story so far.

MTM: I, alongside these Earthfolk, will take down the Golden Gale in the name of Mars and all other planets in all other universes.

ALL: HUZZAH!

The final frontier approaches as Galeem and Dharkon themselves now team up to take down our heroes. Unfortunately, Waluigi was so irritated by Marvin's antics that he swatted the Martian away into the abyss, much to everyone's distress. However, the strength of the two deities combined was so powerful that they managed to eventually get the fighters on high damage when they tried to fight the gods. However, their efforts managed to put Waluigi in a similar position. Any wrong move now and they would be sent to oblivion. However, everyone decided to give up and lay their lives to hail the Golden Gale.

WL: Į̸̹̼̠͗͂̆̋ ̷͍͇̤̅̃̐̋͋͘ͅS̸̺͇̩̜̓͊̚̕E̷̘̻͔̱̫͌E̶̬̼͆ ̸͇̥͕͛͌͋̓̃͝Y̸͈̯̆̾̎̉̅̏Ȯ̶̦̟́̕͝Ú̴̠͔̺̐̏̎̚ͅ ̵̢͇̥̮̯̓̌̈́̀H̸̟̠̫̲̼̤͐̿A̷̠̜̚V̷̛̘͙͒͑̓̏̚Ę̵̰͝ ̶̙̹̖̈̆̈́ͅF̵͖̻̋̃̏̆Î̶̧̹̠̮̖̯̈́͒N̸͍̩̦̑̆̒Ā̶̪̥̠̪̜̙͗̿L̵̮̬̩͓͈̤̓͒̒̈̐͘L̷̡̹̥̤͛̌͊̐̕͝Y̵̯̱̝̑͝ ̷̡̟͑̆Ļ̴̼͉͊͐E̷͚͇͉͓̻̿͆́̕͜Ą̷̭͙̳̫͌͝R̶̬͈̞̆̅̃Ǹ̷̼̣̱͈̋̄̀̽T̵̰͌́̅ ̵̨̙̱̘͖͕̀̑́̽͌Ẏ̴̞͊̕͠͠Ô̸͉͖͒̆U̵̲̜̪̪̼̲̎͠R̶̢̛͚̈́̎ ̶͍͓̓͛͘͜͝Ḻ̸̬̞̅͊̾̏ͅÈ̶̙̈́̆S̷͍̳̮̹͖̓͌͆̇̊̕S̶̛͎̖̩͓̾͒̈͆́͜O̷̟̲̰̳̩̥̒̀̿̈́̚͠N̶̨͙̲̺̾̓͌̉͜͜͠.̶̺͓́ ̵̬͋͆T̷͎̘͚̞̫͐Ö̴̻̘͓̞̲́̓͂̒̔O̶͈̹͆͊̈̈́̓K̸̫̲̅ ̷̳̬̹̎͗͌Y̴̺͉̲͓̊̍́̌O̵̧̪̤̖̟͂̀̀̕͝ͅỰ̸́̓͗ ̶̠̻̍̾́̑L̴̢̎̈́͊O̴͎͈͕̼̍̑͋͝Ň̸͙̯G̷̝̳͙̪̻̙̎ ̴̳́̆̓̅͝͠Ḙ̷̼͍̎̈̅̇N̶̛̘͌̓͑̃Ǫ̸̖̼̒͑̉̎̐Ṵ̸͕̈̊̀̏̚̕G̴̢͒͊̀͋̕͝Ḧ̴̹́̽̑̈́͑͠ͅ.̴̧̃̉ ̵̣̼̲̝̮͛͘̚N̶͚̊̎͆̓̒̀Ö̵̧͍̩̘́͒̇̑͜W̷̧̭̼̏͒̇̿ ̵̝̣̗̀̋̏͒͝B̷̩̬͚̉̾̔̒̏Ö̷̪̯W̶̰͖̤̿ ̷̧̺̠̖̎̏̏̈͛Ḏ̸̙͎͙̈Ȯ̶̼͓̼͇̙̍̀͝Ẇ̸̳͕̽Ń̸̩̯͓̳̤͇͌͆̋͝͠ ̵̘̔Ȃ̷̯͚̈́͜N̴̠͓̹̘̿͐͝D̴͔͒̉̔ ̷̢̢̼͔̯̮̅̀̑È̷̠͚̖̺̣̜M̵̘̰͐̀̄́́̓B̷̡̞̣̖̟̍R̵̨͔̙̹̯̍̊͠ͅA̴̡̖͇̓͑ͅC̷̭̜̿̏̓E̴͙͍̋͒̀͑͠ ̶̫͍͓̘̤̪̋̈́̽̚T̷̯̬͖̞̉͋ͅḨ̷͋͂̄̚E̵̦̠̪̟͕̝͋̏̀̔͊ ̵̩̩͖̻͈̞̎͗̂̅N̷̫͘̚E̸̡͚̮̮͖̺͂W̴̬̩͗ ̴̜͔̍̑̋̈͜͝E̴̢̬͉̩̪̮̋Ȑ̶̭̹͕À̴͎ ̴͙͎̤̟̝̲̈́T̵̼͕͓̫͂͛̈́͘̚Ơ̴̮̈ ̵̡̨̣̙̗̙͊̒̅̆C̸̞̩͙̠̺̊͂̀O̸̘͉̜̦̗̎̑̄̽̔M̵̱̥̱̈̇Ē̵̢̟̫̰̘͖͌̔̓̈́!̶̡̡̳̟͙͂̏̈́͋͘͝

But just as Galeem's spear was about to pierce or heroes' heart and Dharkon's hammer crush their hopes, Tails suddenly appeared and fired a shot from his portal gun which he entered out of and with it, the collider shot out and collided with the deities and the force of the blow was so powerful that it seemed to have destroyed Galeem and Dharkon's shells entirely and they began to slowly fall into the water to be purified, which would kill Waluigi in the process.

W: EVERYONE, FOLLOW TAILS INTO THE COLLIDER! QUICK, BEFORE IT TOO FALLS IN AND EXPLODES!

Everyone managed to jump off of the battlefield and make it into the collider and got teleported into a colourful vortex through its power in time. However, just as Wario was about to enter, the collider was very close to the water. However, a miracle occurred. Before falling in, both the corrupted Galeem and Dharkon grabbed Wario and threw him in. As he was reaching the collider, he turned back to see the two deities finally reaching the ocean, where a radiating ball of energy was emitting from the surface. Eventually a voice was heard:

WL: G̵̨̟̭̻͕͆͆͗͊̊͗Ó̸̡̖͇̖̺̍Ǫ̵̹͈̮̭͖͒̃̋̃D̸̮͚̐̇̓̽B̵͚̯̰̐̀͑̆͝Ỷ̸̘̖̖̖͇͊̍̎̈́͐Ȩ̴̢͖̳͇̰̇̍ ̴̨̻̠̙̝͇͛͗̽B̴̛͙̮̫́̄̉̕͝R̶̛̛͍̼O̶̗͉̞̩͇̐̔ͅ.̷͈̯͖̱̌͒͂͜ ̷̪̭͋Ḭ̷͔̓̐ ̸̩̪͚̣́́̀̓L̸̘̊̇Ö̷̹̀V̷̦̬͔͂͂̚Ẽ̴̗͎̐̈́̆̎D̸͙̦̓̾̋̽ͅ ̵̫͇͙̠͍̔̊̆Y̴̹̎̈͂͗Ò̷̫̝̃͝U̶̹̞͍͛͠,̵͙͈̄̆̿ ̶̨̨̜̟̻̿̔̔F̶̻́̈́O̸̧͖͉̹̣͐͜Ŕ̵̺Ę̸̨̛͒̃V̷͓̜̯͋Ë̶̳̬̬̤͉͚́R̸̛̲̺̱͋̊͆͐̇ ̸̡͖̰͇̻̪̒̒͆͘Ȁ̸̢Ǹ̶̼̫̬̑͒̚͜ͅḒ̵̟͚̙̈́̒ ̶̧͈̬͓̘̅̌͝Ḁ̵̡̳̣͖̒̽͝L̸̝͇̹̬̖̔̊̑͠W̶͉̦̳̃̈A̷̡̨̮̲̝͕͑Y̶̰̮̍̈́͆͊̓͝S̶̱͉̈́̓͐̄.̸̱̃̀̂̋̎ ̸̖̟̦̗̳̚T̸̞̉͆̅͠H̸͈̝̜͖̬̙̐̀͝A̴͇̜̎̚Ņ̵̫̰̲̈͛̀K̷̨̥̲̽̎̈́̇̅͠S̸̭̬̠͍͖̗̎͐ ̷̨̛F̷̘̄̋͒͋̏͂ͅƠ̶͉̠̘͕̎̇̈́̊͌R̶̜̦̀́̈́̃̊ ̴͈̪̳̬̑̉͐͑E̸̢̮̪̭̬̽̋̕͜V̸̮̂E̷̥̝̦̦̟̾̎R̶̢̢͍̜̱̱̎̂̍̿Ÿ̵̠̜͍̬́͂͐͂͝T̸̙̏̅H̵̛̟̜̪͍̥́̑̔̋͠I̵̢̻͈͇̋͝Ñ̷̡̩͈̉G̴̺̓̆̚.̸̹̳̜͂̾̍

W: I love you too Waluigi. Goodbye forever.

A giant explosion caused a tsunami to flood the Battlefield entirely but before Wario could see the chaos unfold, he was quickly swept away into the vortex. Tears were in his eyes as he spoke to the TV gang excitedly.

W: WAHAHAHAHA! GUYS WE DID IT, WE REDEEMED MY BROTHER!

Av: LET'S HAVE A FIESTA TO CELEBRATE! IT'S TIME FOR THE MUSICA!

All of the characters then got into Mexican attire and then began to do a conga line but Wario stopped them quickly.

W: NO NO NO! We mustn't rest yet. This next fight will also be our last. Only God here can determine whether we make it out or not so we need to fight like never before.

SH: YEAH! WE'RE GONNA ABSOLUTELY KICK THEIR ASSES!

M: And maybe eat some cake on the way afterwards... (Vine Boom plays)

L: BLEGH! GROSS!

ST: Wario is right everyone! We can't just laze around! Our universes are on the line here!

s: Speaking of universes, I'm pretty sure ours are the only ones that remain now.

S: Yeah... Look at what that monster has done...

D: I've done heartless things in my life before, I'll admit, but I've never seen something so cruel in my life!

B: Yeah! Only a real villain would have been able to pull this off and I'm saying that humbly as a final boss! Even I'm not that mean!

W: Still. It's all come down to this. Let's do this and let me tell you all something. We'll make it out of here alive. SO DO YOU HEAR ME, WE WILL WIN!

ALL: LET'S-A-GO!

Kat: Guys! It looks like we're here! This place must be where that rotten Golden Gale has been scheming all of his plans.

Ana: Sis, I'm so scared. Not even our worst dangers in Diamond City could even COMPARE to this giant we're facing!

Kat: Don't worry, we'll be fine!

Ana: You promise?

Wario: If no one else will, then I will.

Dedede: EY, I WILL TOO!

Sonic: AND ME TOO!

ALL: AND ME! (collectively)

Suddenly, the vortex came to an end, and what awaited it in the furthest reaches of the cosmos, where light itself dares not tread, lies the Eclipse Nexus, the foreboding lair of the Golden Gale. Cloaked in a perpetual storm of swirling golden and inky black energies, the Nexus exists beyond the veil of reality, hidden within the interstitial spaces between dimensions. The approach is guarded by towering monoliths inscribed with ancient, sinister runes that pulse with a malevolent glow, while spectral sentinels flit through the shadows, their ghostly forms a constant reminder of the demon's dominion. Inside, the labyrinthine halls twist and turn in defiance of natural law, composed of an eerie blend of metallic and organic substances that seem to breathe with the essence of the Golden Gale. The air is thick with the whispers of countless tormented souls, their ceaseless murmurings forming a symphony of despair that echoes through the darkened corridors. Dim, flickering light casts elongated, shifting shadows, revealing glimpses of grotesque, otherworldly forms lurking just beyond sight. At the heart of this eldritch maze lies the Parasitic Sanctum, a colossal chamber where the Golden Gale’s monstrous form writhes, surrounded by tendrils of dark energy extending from the pulsating Heart of Darkness at its core. This living fortress is a realm of ceaseless horror and dark magnificence, a testament to the demon's insatiable hunger for universal domination, where the boundaries of reality blur and only the strongest wills can hope to endure.

W: Never forget this moment all of you. This moment is special and only belongs to the lot of us. We've all had really goofy moments over this wacky adventure, had intense fights even greater than threats we have already faced in our separate universes before. Yet nevertheless, this is where we shall take down this Golden demon for good and restore the light to all universes. I know that I'm usually a greedy bastard most of the time, only caring about my treasure, but that garbage sometimes isn't even true. I care about all of you, even if I've got of on the wrong foot with some of you. But if there's one thing I want you all to take back from this, is that you have to remember who we're here for: our friends, our family, our people.

The four horsemen, Famine, Pestilence, War and Death, all fly around Wario's crew, ready to infect them with their deadly diseases and assist their lord in the apocalypse.

FAM: This is where the day of reckoning shall arrive for all those who dare to judge our lord!

PEST: Many defeats faced, we have, but soon Gale of Golden shall consume all who dwell in worlds and even heavens and hells.

WAR: THAT'S RIGHT YOU NUTCASES! IT'S TIME THAT THIS CONFLICT CAME TO AN END WITH US AS THE VICTORS!

DEA: So we would recommend you say your last words now before we take you all down for good...

Av: WE'LL NEVER GIVE UP OUR UNIVERSES TO YOU FOUL HORSEMEN!
L; YEAH YOU BIG, MEAN JERKS! (sticks out tongue and blows a raspberry at them)
H: THIS PLACE AIN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR THE LOT OF US PARDNERS!
M: It's high noon. Time we finished what we have started...

The Golden Gale then appears in his true form, ready to fight our heroes to the death.

GG: S̵̥͍̞̳̎͗Ŏ̸̧̙̙̣̋̉͗͘͝ ̴̯̟̤̇A̴̧͉͚̲̫̾̾̎́ͅT̵͈͈̐͊̉̈̃̏ ̴̧̮͈̩̃͂̔̈́͜L̷̨̠̰̼̯͓͛̏͒̐A̷̡̻̮̎͘S̸̢̤̿T̷̨͈̺͎̙̣͗ ̵̧̛̦̼͙̻͝͝Y̷̩̝̩͆͊̓͑ͅȮ̵̠̝̰͕̇͐U̶̳̺̝̬̓͒͌͂̔̓͜ ̵̢̦̎̃̓̕H̷̬̯̲̜̋̏͌̓̒A̸̲̞̣̙̭̻̔̿̊̐̾̋V̵̼̺͆̒È̶̦̠̘͜ ̵̧̛̮̺̳̗͌͆̅́͝ͅM̴̡̬̗̟̰̿̇̌̄̚A̶̯͔̫̳͗̇͜ͅD̶͕̬̍̅̅͘͝͠E̸̪̮͎̻͉͑̈́̔ ̵͓͉̹̦̤̏͛̉̃̀͘Ï̴̲͂ͅṮ̷͕̭̞͎̗̐͋̽.̴̼̭̭̙̆̒͌̎ ̶̮̞̂́͒͑͆I̵̢̩̫̣͋̿̊͊̚M̵̟̹̱̘̝͔̾̿̌͝P̶̱͖̓́̎̈́͋͝Ṟ̵̍̏͊E̷̛̘̮̞͖̞͌̏S̷͕̃̔S̶̛̳̥̞̟͉̝̅͗I̸̢͖͗V̶̪̫̙͕̏̀̍̋̀͌E̸̛̬̥͖̍̌̈́͒.̵̨͓͕̳̓͛͑̎̃̕ ̷̢̳̊̌͝I̴͚̝̹͉̱͆̽͐M̷̪̳͎̟̲̈́̄̎̐́Ṗ̴̝̫͉̠̺̈̿͂̋̎Ṙ̶̰̰͍͉̹̺͂̆͆̿̕E̴͖̫̩̩̼̜̋̅S̶̀̀̋͜͝S̴̛̺̾̆͋͑I̶͍̠̓͛͗̒V̷̤̲̙͋̔̎E̶̡̋̂͐̾̀ͅ ̴̤̽̈́͛İ̵̜̪̅̕ ̷̪̆͆̿M̷̯̤͒̈́U̴̙͉͖͌͊S̶̺̞̪͆͂̌̾͜ͅT̵̢̖̖̟̘̆̏ ̸̡̦̙̝̋͊͆̐͘͘ͅS̴̨͔̅̆̀̀ͅÄ̶̪̻̹͙́̐́́̾Y̶̞̤̖̖̘̙͋̓͝!̷͔̖̬̩̍̀̓̆̌̕ ̸̹̗̰̪̑Y̶̤̘̳̱̩̊̆Ǫ̸̘͈̑͜U̶̙̥̺̱͗̄͒͆͊̔ ̸͍͓͋̔͐̂̌̅Ṛ̸̢̭̬̮̬̍̀͐̆̄͊E̷̹̹̭̗̋̋̒̑A̵͚͐͋̈́̀̂͂L̵͎͙̠̭̫̰͊͛̀͐̑͝L̷̘̈̓̀̾̕Y̸̝̣̘̽͒͝ ̷̨̒̈͠Ḁ̶̻͙̓͂̓R̵͎̱̠̎̌͗͒É̶̯̮̤ ̸͍̲̼̊̋̃̇̎͜J̸̧͚̤̝̗̣̄̈͠͝U̴̦̻̟̺̚S̸̥̃̽̏͗͒͆T̸̹̠͉͆̈́̐̂̚̚ ̶͙͎̗̤̈́̀͑Ş̸̘̳͕̬́͒͂̐̚Ǫ̵̬̼̣̈̅̅̕M̴̤͇̓̆̅̐͝͠E̶̗̒̈̏̐͝ ̷̗͖̲̉͆̅́̑̎ͅȊ̷̲̘̅̏̋Ḏ̴͇̆̽̓́̕Ī̷͖̭̖̈͜Ő̷͓͓̭͖T̵̫̭̓͐͌̚͜͜͠S̸̘̜͕̹͐ ̶͇̉́͠T̸̥̜͉̣͐̈́̿̈́O̸̢̘̬̬͈͔͂̌͒̕ ̸͓̞̯͌͛̽̎͛͜͠ͅT̷̟̱͝Ḣ̷̡̺̯̽̒̊͒Ȋ̷̱̮̼͆́͂̀Ň̴̘̃́̆̾K̶͉͋̽̀͐̌ ̸̺̭͍̂́̾̾̎̈T̸͚̄̃̇́̚H̸̱͖̿͒́̆͜͝A̸̢͍̠͆͆͋̋͐T̵̼̝̬̗̣̏ ̵̨̱̌̽͒͋̚Ẏ̶̝̽̇̈́̕͝Ớ̷͓̞̩̰̝̈́Ư̸̖̫͈̭͖͕̾̒R̸͉̀ ̸̪́̐M̶͖̼̈́̋͗͠Į̸̯̤̗̉͑́̌̊̈ͅG̷̯̫̊͝H̶̨͓̟͓͚͔͆Ṭ̷̡͔̂̐̚ ̵̥̓̎Ị̷̧̯̇̓̕ͅS̷͓͚͔̪͓̼̋͆̀̆͆ ̴̠̼̻͉̗̂͆̇̈́̀́ͅE̶̲̝̕͝N̷̡̘̭̻̋͂̓͂̅͆Ọ̴̧͍̯̿̀̂̀̐̚ͅU̷̱͚͔̞͋̀̀͘G̵͕͔͈͗̏H̴̨̟̩́̑ ̸̜̈́̇T̴͓̔́͑̌̋Ò̸͍̻̯̺̿̂̍̚͝ ̵̜͕͉͖̝̓̋̆̅́̓C̷̨̻̳̻̃̀͆̅̚Ö̶̡̮́N̵̢̲͖̫̈́͊͐Q̷̡̫͙̲̹̭̈̏̈́U̸̡̢̯͖̙͗̄̂̀̈́Ę̸̫̬͂̑̉͊̍̏R̸̖̹͓͌͂͜͝ ̷̗̋Û̷͈̯͝S̵̗̈́́!̵̢̪̦͒͠ ̸̖̤̲̞̈́̓̅̑̏I̶͖̗̪̋T̷͙́ ̵̖͍̝̦̄̓̈́͘S̷̭̻̳̺̣͎̒̔̈̆H̸̖̥́̑̍Ȃ̴̪̤͜L̷̥͉͑̾L̸͔͖̈́̏ ̵̱̼̓͛̄N̵̜̺̩͎̻͉͆͒͐̋Ȩ̴̩͚͍̘̍͐̔̎̏V̸̠̆͛̔́͛̓E̸̞̺̲̥͗̏͑̿ͅȒ̵̢͙̖̻͂́̍̚ ̴̧̟̱̥̠͛̓̏̃́Ĥ̵̺̫̲̄͝Ǎ̵̙̺̮̪̳P̶̨̀͝͠P̵̛̲͎̦̬͖̈́̇́̂Ę̴͉̙̹̐͑̈́͜͝Ņ̷̥͍̠̉̀̑̕.̵͕̙̞̌ ̶̨̛̲̓̉N̴̡̛͖͔͝Ō̷̹̮͑̅̓̚͠W̷̹͊̈ ̸̛̲͉̫̠̬̽̄͋̈́̓L̷̖̕E̴̤̰͈̦͆̓͌́̌͆T̵͎̰̮̗͋̌͆͗͒ ̷̢͇̹̒̇̇Ư̷̰̝̱̒͂͒͝S̸̨͔̹͍̊ ̶̼̊̾̇Ȟ̴̢̖͇̓͊͝ͅĄ̴̙͔̋̒̀V̴̬̙͚̅̒Ė̵̙̼̘̥̠̙̆̎̄͝ ̷̧̛̺̠̱͐͒O̸̯̮͙͛̔̅͌͘N̸̢̫̈́̈́̒È̸̡͍̭̘͕͊͋ͅ ̸̜̭̳̝̺̙̽̐͆̈́͠F̷̩̝̄͂̉̂͝I̷͇̞͚̔̊͒̂Ń̴͇͔̱̑̇́͝ͅA̵͔̯̤̲͔̎̊̑̅ͅḺ̶̦̤̈́̈̽ ̶̤͊͝B̸̼̮̉̆̿A̷̺̘͙̺͗̄̒̉T̷̨̻͙̮͊́̅͆ͅT̸̩͙͇̉̈̾L̶̫̀͐E̴̫̹̾͑̆͜͜,̶̙͖̝̮̲͉̐̇͒͗̀͌ ̶̨͓͍̩͈̂̋͒͆̓̈ͅḬ̷̒̿̂ ̴̗̦̥̱͚̇̋C̸͓͖̜͎͛̌Ớ̷̯͈̲̰͉̳̆U̶̠̻͗͘ͅL̸͓̥̓D̷̡̟̭̠̲̈̀ ̴̯̯̻͇̹͝Ḑ̶̙̣̙̲̉̓́̀͗̌O̷̧̮̫͓͓̞͋̓̇̕ ̴̩̗̤̓W̴̪̦͌I̴̤͕͆T̶͚̗̙̳̖͘͠Ḧ̷̨̪̩̻̪̗́̒ ̷̤̈͛̎̍̚͝O̶̦̜͋͊̃̕N̶̯̓̌̓͝E̷̹̻̱̜͈̱̎͑ ̸̧̂̊L̸͚̓̿̓̒Ą̸̡̨̞̲̲͗͋̋͛͗̊S̵̡͓̳̤̫̦͝͠T̸̳̒ ̶͔̻̺̫̍L̷̨͕͎̲̟̞̏̆̒̔̚A̸͚̍̍͊̓̌́Ṵ̴̗͂̎͜G̵̤̮͊H̸̱̪̫̅ ̸̝̿́B̵̩͂̾̎͜E̶̜͕̝̺̠͒̽̕͝ͅṬ̵͖͍̀͊W̵̦̪̬̣̺̣̔͛Ȩ̶̭̞̀̍È̸̢͖̹̒̾͜ͅN̸͚̒̓͘͝ ̴̺͍̍Ț̶̰͠ͅH̸͇̜̬̘͝E̶̛͓͊̅͐͌͠ͅ ̵̲̊Ḻ̵͝O̵͎̝͖̎̋̇T̵̢̞̼̫͉̈́̄̑̏͜ ̶̩̗͈̼̣͔̈̐̈́̆͝Ò̵̻̣̉͆̀̂Ḟ̷̣̰̝̬͖́̅̀ ̷͍̘̆̔͂Ȗ̷͕͙̙͍̚͝S̶̼̤̏͂̓͜ ̴͓̌͆B̸̰̭̱̜͙̻̒̓͆̚͝Ȩ̵̲̲͓͆̄̾F̴̰̟̜͗͌͝Ơ̵̰͓̄̏͝R̷̡̛̯̱Ë̵̼̞̩́̒̈́̏͂ ̴̧̛̯̎͊Y̸̜̙͚̼̓O̶̞̗̞͚̮͂́ͅŲ̶̽͝R̶̢̩̪̂̊͗ ̶̳̹̥͎͕̂̆̈́͌̋ͅU̴̱̅͘͝N̷͇̎́̂̐̂̅I̸̤͇̲̓V̴̤̯̟̍E̷̘̲̚R̵̯̅̇S̶̹͆̽͂͒̚͠Ê̷̳̾̉͘͝S̴̼̯̪͈̓͛̈͝ ̷̢̱̠̘͇̽̔̈́Ȁ̵͕̭̠͔͇R̶̮͉͓̈́͑̒͠Ė̷̗ ̶͍̩̠̐̊̐͌̕͝Ḿ̷̬͂̽̎I̴̜̅Ņ̸̨̦͖͒̾̃̅̕ͅE̷͙̹̰͎̻͗͑̃.̶̛͎͌ ̸̟͖͍̙̿Ā̶͔̩̗̩͝͠Ǎ̸̱̬̕͝A̵̢̪̱͓͖̹͐͑͑̔͌͝A̴̼̓͆̈̐Á̶̰̂͝Á̴̧̗͆̆Ả̸̲̙̳̽̍̑À̸̧̳̙̬̓̓̅̀͌͜R̶̛̻̗̬̞̦̝̊̊̀̀R̸̖̤͛͊̾̚R̴̙̭̐̈́̄R̴̢̫͐͂R̴̗̗͙̥̫͘͜Ȓ̴̺̘͕͕̋̈́G̷̢̢̍̀͜G̸̛̺̑̇͊̆͠G̵̝̩̰͎̾G̶̨͈̺̼͉̩͐̀̃̽̑͝G̷̹̝̣̺͈̈́̈̍H̷̪̔̿͝H̶̩͒̈̍͛H̸̯͇̘̝͐̕͠Ḧ̸͔͈̭̱̻̋̌͗̿H̵̭̦͇̟͐̃̎̓H̴̿̇͆̒̑͜Ḧ̷̖̯̪͓̐̀̏͘!̶̢̛̠̲͚͚̉̓̄̂̊

ALL: *Battle cry*

This is where it all ends.

Let the Grand Finale begin...

Last edited:
Btw I should say these 2 take place between the narrators battling the horsemen and Golden Gale's monologue BM: No freakin way, King Dedede. (Gasp) SANS UNDERTALE, KIRBY AND SONIC THE HEDGEHOG?! Wait a minute, which quote-unquote "level of existence" am I on right now? Like I haven't been in the battle since becoming a spirit, but the narrators are back in the fight, as are those guys, so I'm not really sure.

Last edited:
Sonic, D3 and co. see Baker Man talking to himself
S: Who's that guy talking to himself?
s: i dunno, should we go say hi?
T: Would that scare him?
C: I don't think so, just as long as-
D, running toward him: HEY, WHO ARE YOU?!
S: Really?
BM (mental line): (Why is he running towards me and yelling? Does he want to fight?)
BM: Stand back! I have a (What's a high ranked martial art belt color? Got one.) red belt in chop suey.
S: You know, I think either Wario, Dedede or I tried to do that saying they had a green belt in ginseng, but hopefully Dedede doesn't know chop suey is a food.
D: Wait, isn't that a song?
Sonic overhears that and facepalms
BM: Yeah, but it's also a food, hehe.
D: So you don't have a red belt?
BM: Nah but I have a brown belt.
D: In what?
BM: My pants, well, not really in as much as on.
D: Anyways, nice to meet you, my name is King Dedede.
BM: It's an honor to meet you, your majesty. My name is, well, I'm just gonna say this, my friends call me Baker Man.
S: Baker Man? Are you a superhero?
BM: Nah, I just like to bake.
S: Oh, fair.
C: See, Tails? He doesn't look scared.
T: I guess you're right, should we go say hi?
C: Yes, let's get Kirby too.
Ki: Poyo!
T: Alright, Sans, let's go-, where's Sans?
Sans waits, and after Dedede and Sonic greet him...
s (currently just a silhouette): hey, this is pretty dangerous.
BM: Oh, hi, nice to meet you.
s: c'mon, don't just say nice to meet you, shake my hand.
BM: Alright.
They shake hands and a farting noise plays
s (no longer a silhouette): hehe, the old whoopie cushion in the hand.
BM (Peter Griffin impression): Holy crap Lois, Sans Undertale.
s: you new around here?
BM: Yeah, I was just about to eat at a restaurant with my friends, then suddenly Wario, Peppino and your brother jumped out and brought us in here.
s: cool, i'll get ready to fight now.
BM: See ya.
Tails, Cosmo and Kirby go and meet him
BM: Oh, uh, hi.
T: Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Miles Prower, but you can call me Tails.
BM: My name is sort of a personal thing, but my friends call me Baker Man, because I like to bake.
C: Hello, my name is Cosmo, nice to meet you Baker Man.
Ki: Poyo.
BM: Nice to meet you guys, but clearly we have bigger matters than small talk right now...
After Golden Gale's monologue...
BM: Wait, Sonic and Sans have a stereo, right?
T: Yeah, why?
BM: I got a suggestion.
Baker Man walks over to Sonic and Sans
BM: Hey guys, I got a song request for now until Oh Boi decides it's time for another musical number
S: Alright, shoot.
BM: Order from Ultrakill.
s: that's the minos battle theme, right?
BM: Yeah.
s: love that one, let's do it.
Sans turns on Order
BM: You, eldritch horror who was once a master thief. I believe Wario has something to say.
W: Me? Ok. HEY, YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Baker Man and Papyrus cover Tails and Cosmo's ears as Wario yells "YOU SON OF A BITCH!"
W: YOU TRAPPED US IN A WHITE ROOM TO STAY IN THERE FOR ETERNITY, YOU ABSORBED MY BEST FRIENDS, AND THEN YOU MADE US KILL THEM! IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WOULD KILL YOU, WARIO STYLE!
S: YOU TELL EM WARIO!
W: And before the music likely intensifies, I just have one more thing to say.
GG: WHAT?

W: You want fun? WARIO SHOW YOU FUN!
And the fight begins

Last edited:
Meanwhile the narrators, before talking to the owl, the ninjas, and the turtle...
M: Well, this has been one crazy day, hopefully we just get this over with and go home.
H: What if we die?
M: If we die, I blame Avaneesh.
Av: What did I do?
M: Nothing, I'm just playing man.
L: That's it? You don't care?
M: Look, I think we ALL do. I can't stand the thought of you guys dying, can you guys?
H: No.
Av: I guess not.
L: No.
M: It's settled then, don't die.
H: What about if the Horsemen arrive?
Av: We can take them, can't we?
M: I feel a bit more power from the corruption, and only a little bit made you guys go super saiyan or something. WAIT CAN I GO SUPER SAIYAN 2?
H: I doubt it but that would be sick.
Why did I make another post? idfk just to revive the story, we can't leave it on the bad ending, if dabbit comes back, then abandoning it on a low note is unfortunate, and if he's dead, then we gotta continue it in his honor
FOR @DabbitDaMips, WE MISS YOU MAN

Back