wario thoughts

Heh, it's funny how Wario's so awesome and strong that he holds up the dumbell with just one hand while answering his mobile phone at the same time!

Yeah, it was pretty cool. I guess I had forgotten about it because I thought MGTT and MPT made fun of Wario from Mario's point of view too much (and the latter made him work for Bowser). Still, I used him and his awesome invention machine power shots.

To be fair, Bowser is probably the one guy in existence who could pose a threat to old Wario.

This IS the guy who managed to get OUT of a black hole after all, with no ill effects to his health. The two of them are basically immortal.

It's interesting how Mario is not as powerful as Wario or Bowser but still manages to beat them through sheer determination... and luck.

I was thinking about making a thread for any random Wario related thoughts that don't need their own thread, but then I remembered we already have this one, so please excuse the necro posting.

Anyways, I shortly mentoined it yesterday, but I still can't help but find it curious how the US commercial of WarioWare Twisted at one point shows multiple Orbulons at once:
2hh3fja.jpg

Obviously it doesn't mean anything, being merely a short clip from a silly commercial, but I can't help but find it interesting, just for how odd of a detail it is.

That's one way to look at it, it's just inherently a bit odd to me since we never even got any implications of what other members of his alien race look like.

Because Ashley killed them all. He is the last of his race, which is why he was flying near Ashley's home, to save his fellow members, to make sure his species lives on.

But then again we're overthinking a game where just mini-games are the main point of the game, but it's fun to overthink things!

I love this.

• 9-Volt's age also may be just nine years old, as stated by his size and seemingly childish personality; alongside his name. However, this may not be true since his mother, 5-Volt, does not seem 5 years old.

Reactions: 607
I love this.

• 9-Volt's age also may be just nine years old, as stated by his size and seemingly childish personality; alongside his name. However, this may not be true since his mother, 5-Volt, does not seem 5 years old.

CCTV-5V-9V-12V-DC-Battery-Rechargeable-USB-300x287.jpg

This may or may not be true but whenever I put each of their volt names on google I get external batteries so it might be less related on age and more related on a battery line. Unfortunately 18-volts are nowhere to be seen so it's just a guess.

Back