Well, Christmas is over now...

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
So as you can imagine, Wario Forums has reverted to its original style by default, and the snowstorm effect is now disabled.

As for the Christmas logo... well, that's still there in the Christmas style. What's more, said style won't ever be disabled, meaning that anyone who liked it can continue using it year around. Hopefully we'll have a few more changes there in future too, like actual colour scheme swaps and new images to match the season.

But for the most part, it's all back to normal now.

At this rate
Christmas will never be over.
Because soon Santa will take over every hoilday!
EvilSanta.jpg

On a serious note though.
It makes sense to disable the snowstorm effect at this point
I do somewhat agree that we should at least wait till New Years before disabling it entirely
But I do understand the decision to disable it.

Anyways, hope everyone has had a great Holiday Season this year!
And hope you all have a great 2018!

Last edited:
It kind of makes more sense to keep the snowstorm effect and do away with the Christmas theme haha.

(and I'm not saying this because Kyon made the Christmas theme)

Fine, if you want it for three or so more days, here you go. Readded the snow effect.

As for the Christmas theme... well, most bonuses are year round once unlocked really. Super Mario Run? Gives you the snow globe to keep permanently. Pokemon GO? Santa hat Pikachu for life. MMORPGS? Well, Runescape kept both party hats and Santa hats as permanent items.

And let's not forget the internet either. There's actually a forum out there which exists to basically discuss Christmas all year round. So all Christmas themes and stuff will be permanent additions to the site, and be usable all year round.

Urghh... My poor boy, Sumo. I get really irked at these sloppy, boring play-throughs of CF63 1/3. Most Youtubers don't even know how to play or show it off properly (emulators also make it twice as slow). It's a really deep fighter for 1997.

Last edited:
Back