What 3 Wario characters would you add to Mario Party?

With Super Mario Party Jamboree coming out in October, let's dream about Wario characters in a Mario Party game.

Mine would be:
1) Mona
2) Captain Syrup
3) Jimmy T.

What are yours?

I don't think Wario characters would fit in a Mario Party game to be honest. I think they'd look out of place which is a shame becuase I'd like see them. As for my 3 characters I'd like to see, I kinda have trouble deciding. I'd say the most logical either the same as @Yellow Pyoro or Mona, Jimmy, 9-Volt since they are the most recognizable.

Though, it would be cool to see Dr. Crygor or Orbulon too. Honestly I would be ok with any Wario characters being added as long as they follow this rule : Any character from WarioWare must cannot be in another game alone without Mona or Jimmy. My reasoning is that if someone never played WarioWare, they can still guess that they come from by having Mona or Jimmy with them as they are recongizable. (It'd be pretty weird to have only Mario characters then have Ashley or Cricket for example along side them)

Last edited:
I don't think Wario characters would fit in a Mario Party game to be honest. I think they'd look out of place which is a shame becuase I'd like see them.
I think they can make it work, Mario spin-offs have met a bunch of weird and wacky characters like the humans in Mario Tennis/Golf, other Nintendo characters in Mario Kart, and Dragon Quest characters in Mario Sports Mix/Fortune Street. I think Wario characters are preferable than generic Bowser enemies like Monty Mole.

I think they can make it work, Mario spin-offs have met a bunch of weird and wacky characters like the humans in Mario Tennis/Golf, other Nintendo characters in Mario Kart, and Dragon Quest characters in Mario Sports Mix/Fortune Street. I think Wario characters are preferable than generic Bowser enemies like Monty Mole.
Maybe, you're right. I don't want to have the next Mario Spin-off game to have half of its characters being stuff like.... Thwomp.

Like, do they really think people get excited like : "BRO ! THEY ADDED GREEN EMERALD LUIGI INTO MARIO KART 8 DELUXE² FOR THE SWITCH 2 ! LET'S GO !"

Plus, I realized they added Link and Villager to MK8DX a decision which I don't really like since this is Mario Kart not Nintendo Kart but eh... If they added non-Mario characters, then I guess they could add Wario characters.

On the side note, Nintendo, release MK9 already. I was in Kindergarten when they released Mario Kart 8 ! Now, I'm highschool and it's still the newest game ?! (unless you count Tour and Live Circuit Home)

Shokora, Rudy, and maybe one of those asshole rabbits that plays sports. I'm mostly a Land player, so my choices would reflect that, obviously haha.

Captain Syrup

Spoiled Rotten

And Shop Owner
1000008024.gif

I've only played a little bit of the first WarioWare, but haven't done much regarding the series.
That's the best one of all! It was made by the same team that did the Wario Land series before they all went there seperate ways.

Spoiled Rotten
Spoiled Rotten would be terrifying haha, just imagine the face she'd make in response to being hit or anything. Shopkeeper is also a great choice, considering it's Shokora, but Game and Watch looking :gwdancing:

That's the best one of all! It was made by the same team that did the Wario Land series before they all went there seperate ways.
There was a day where the warring nations were once one...

Spoiled Rotten would be terrifying haha, just imagine the face she'd make in response to being hit or anything. Shopkeeper is also a great choice, considering it's Shokora, but Game and Watch looking :gwdancing:

That's what I was thinking. Spoiled Rotten and CatBat are my 2 favourite bosses. I think I like CatBat a little more, but Spoiled Rotten is just so much fun to beat the shit out of, so I'd have to pick her.

I was kinda torn between Shop Keeper and Goodstyle, but I think Shop Keeper would be more fun.

Would love to see Goodstyle come back in a cameo of some sort though. Something for the hardcore fans to discover would be awesome!

Honestly, I don't know if I'd say it's the best (though it might probably be) but in terms of charm and aesthetic it's definitely the best. Also it has Drifting Away which is the best lyrical WarioWare song in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back