What is your favourite animal?

I once had a really hairy, fluffy cat who shedded his fur everywhere. I loved him and all that, but I did not love having to deal with his fur : p

We used to buy so many lint rollers because of him, it was a nightmare : p

Think he was a Siberean cat. Im not even sure if thats even the right name, haha. But he was large and hairy : p

IMG_0068.JPG

Probably the Barreleye fish. Those things that look like eyes on the front of it are actually the equivalent of nostrils, it's actual eyes are the two green orbs that sit inside the transparent head like the canopy of a jet.

So cool.

Last edited:
View attachment 3669

Probably the Barreleye fish. Those things that look like eyes on the front of it are actually the equivalent of nostrils, it's actual eyes are the two green orbs that sit inside a transparent head like the canopy of a jet.

So cool.

I've always found deep sea creatures so mystifying. They look so unique and bizarre from the surface dwellers, swimming around down there in the darkest depths... Some of them are downright terrifying to behold. A quick Google Images search of "deep sea creatures" will put those modern monster movies to shame.

Can't really choose a dinosaur so just this category in general is very pleasing to me. They capture our imagination as well as being world wide phenomenons, probably helped us in not only studying science as well as myths about various animals and monsters.

tumblr_nhvdzrv6fE1tp9utuo1_1280.jpg

Haha, neat : p I once had Garfield sheets, they had little pictures of Garfield laying in his cat bed with a blanket around him, each bed being a different color. Think I inherited them from a sibling or something : p I really liked them though, haha.

Haha. Well some of the Garfields were smiling, and others were sleeping happily. I dont remember any grumpy Garfields on the sheet, though : p

I also had a Disney blanket I used with them. It was pink and had pictures of different Disney films, like the Lion King and other 90s films. It didnt match at all with the sheets, haha. I miss that blanket.

Haha. Well some of the Garfields were smiling, and others were sleeping happily. I dont remember any grumpy Garfields on the sheet, though : p

I also had a Disney blanket I used with them. It was pink and had pictures of different Disney films, like the Lion King and other 90s films. It didnt match at all with the sheets, haha. I miss that blanket.

Lots of kids seem to grow up with cool, colourful bed covers. I also used to get stuff handed down from older relatives. Sometimes they'd have artwork of racing cars or old cartoons I didn't recognise, but I still loved the colourful look of them. The best bed cover we ever bought was a really fancy Where's Wally? one (Or "Where's Waldo?" for our American friends. Heheh.) The whole thing was covered in characters, and you could search for him on your bed, just like the books!

Lots of kids seem to grow up with cool, colourful bed covers. I also used to get stuff handed down from older relatives. Sometimes they'd have artwork of racing cars or old cartoons I didn't recognise, but I still loved the colourful look of them. The best bed cover we ever bought was a really fancy Where's Wally? one (Or "Where's Waldo?" for our American friends. Heheh.) The whole thing was covered in characters, and you could search for him on your bed, just like the books!

Haha, "wheres wally", I dont understand the whole changing the name thing when companies release their franchises in other nations, especially when they speak the same language : p
Also "Waldo" sounds much more interesting than "Wally", haha.

I really like bunnies, I used to really want one as a pet until I learned how much harder they are to take care of than guinea pigs (apparently they make huge messes that have to be cleaned often) Id like to make friends with someone who has a bunnie that I could play with though : p

Haha, "wheres wally", I dont understand the whole changing the name thing when companies release their franchises in other nations, especially when they speak the same language : p
Also "Waldo" sounds much more interesting than "Wally", haha.

I really like bunnies, I used to really want one as a pet until I learned how much harder they are to take care of than guinea pigs (apparently they make huge messes that have to be cleaned often) Id like to make friends with someone who has a bunnie that I could play with though : p

Apparently it was changed from Where's Wally? because at the time somebody thought Wally might be offensive to some of the American public. I have no idea why anyone anywhere would ever have taken "Wally" offensively. It has to be the tamest insult ever. It's just a slang term for silly person. About as offensive as "ninny" or "dopey".

My little brother used to call me a bunny or rabbit sometimes because I commonly eat raw carrots as a snack (I don't like them boiled). Just because I like carrots and rabbits, doesn't mean I'm trying to be like one! We just share good taste in vegetables, that's all...

Slak.JPG

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that snails can be pretty cute animals.

We have many in our backyard at times, and you can find them at the strangest places... There's also a forest not far from my home where you can find huge snails of up to 7 centimetres lying on rocky underground.
I wonder if that rock makes them so big.

Slak.JPG

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that snails can be pretty cute animals.

We have many in our backyard at times, and you can find them at the strangest places... There's also a forest not far from my home where you can find huge snails of up to 7 centimetres lying on rocky underground.
I wonder if that rock makes them so big.

I've always loved snails. Unfortunately, they are garden pests and need to be dealt with, which is pretty saddening for me.
I always get really grossed out whenever I'm walking on the lawn and I hear that dreaded familiar crunch under my foot. You always know what you've just stepped on.

Last edited:
I once went on a walk with my mom at night a few years ago. Shes got alot of health issues and deals with nerve problems so shes often in pain alot, so she has to stop and rest often. We had to stop and rest that night, and she wanted to sit on this little cement partial wall thingy. I sat next to her, and it turned out there was a bunch of snails there. So I sat on them because I couldnt see them. Of course it was all over my pants, and I could feel them as I walked all the way home. I cant tell you how upset I was that night : p Was awful.

Back