What music are you listening to right now?

It's a good distinction. Not exactly my taste, but I didn't hate it or anything.

Sorry about the poor wording, ckd. My tastes are very broad and I'm never offended if someone doesn't share one. Haha!
Just wanted to know what you meant by distinctive, that's all.

Last edited:

(I dont think ambient sound counts as music)

(also, please tell me your wearing a cylon helmet while you listen to that)

maxresdefault.jpg

No kidding! I've been collecting/recording natural sounds for years.... Rain, wind, river and sea, crackling fireplaces etc. (Rain storms are my favourite)
They help me sleep and study better. Youtube is an excellent resource for that stuff!

True, I am very thankful for the existence of YouTube. Also if you made a CD out of those collected nature sounds I would buy it 12 times.

True, I am very thankful for the existence of YouTube. Also if you made a CD out of those collected nature sounds I would buy it 12 times.

Well, my holidays are on the horizon, so when my work is done I'll compile the best of what I have, and post an mp3 album on the forums.
Payment won't be necessary, mate. I don't think anyone should have to pay to listen to the raw ambience that nature provides.

Hey this is pretty good it really reminds me of Tom Jobim and Miles Davis, especially how smooth the instruments make the songs sound such as the trumpets and bass.

Cheers. Yeah, it's one of my favourite styles. You've posted a ton of great music here, I've noticed. I'm very eclectic in my musical tastes and love almost every genre/era imaginable. I do draw the line on some things though...

Last edited:
I'm glad you've been enjoying everything I've posted. Eletronic, I'm good with but I'm really picky on that so stuff like Kraftwerk, Perfume, and the new stuff by Capsule are my kind of electronic music. Same here dubstep is something I don't like as well mostly because it sounds grating to the ears much like noise another horrible genre. Rap isn't my kind of thing either.

Back