No matter what I'll read anything from GlowSquid, he has some stuff to say maybe.

I'll read Metal's post almost all the time, just in case's he's trying to start some shit.

or when people are talking about stuff I'm into to, or if people are getting angry at me I'll read what everyone has to say.

No matter what I'll read anything from GlowSquid, he has some stuff to say maybe.

I'll read Metal's post almost all the time, just in case's he's trying to start some shit.

or when people are talking about stuff I'm into to, or if people are getting angry at me I'll read what everyone has to say.
Don't worry so much about people "starting shit." Just have fun and read what people have to say. There's some pretty cool people around here.

I dont know, Kyon. Im here like everyday and I never really see anything all that bad happen : p Im pretty sure youre okay here : p

1098161_f520.jpg

I always thought Sting's wolfpack face paint was really really ugly : p

Fun fact, red and black were my high schools colors. I kinda wish we had better colors, though : p One of our rival schools had green and yellow as their colors, I was always jealous of that : p

He looks like spider-man from those marvel movies.

Whoops, just realized I typed "also", meant to say "always"

And I never actually watched TNA so I missed that one : p Dont think I mind though, though Ive been thinking about checking out TNA. Am too lazy though : p

I expected your favorite colour to be black ;)
Is it a coincidence that your favorite colour is purple, and Shantae has purple hair?

My favorite colour is blue btw.

I love black, so you would have been close!

And it actually is a coincidence, though a very welcome one. Shants would be awesome with any color hair, but purple just makes her that much cooler.

Back