I once didnt like pink, too : p It has really grown on me the past few years though.
I actually used to hate it before, lol. Then I found it looked good when used in certain fashions and started to grow on me.

I would almost never wear pink if I didn't have to though.

latest

I'd like to see an enemy leak green fluid

I looked forever trying to find a picture of green blood on Turok for N64. You can make the blood green in that game, but there are 0 pictures of it anywhere. The closet thing I could find was this-

td2a.png

So youll just have to use your imagination I guess.

Oh wait there is certain versions of OoT-

screenshot-2015-08-14-at-1-01-39-pm.png

Aliens could leak rainbow fluid for all we know. Maybe they don't even leak fluid. Maybe they leak star dust or memes or something
Honestly, we have no idea what extraterrestrial life would be like, considering how it would have undergone a completely separate line of evolution. We do know that hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen are all pretty abundant throughout the universe, so all of the materials needed for life as we know it to evolve would be pretty accessible.

So in other words, its internal fluids, if they have any, could be pretty much any color. Which would be quite interesting to see.

I usually only use the colour for the first line in my threads, which goes like "Hi, it's me again!" usually, especially on my main forum.
I could use it all the time on this forum, though. It's #880080, if anyone wondered and didn't want to bother checking. You can get #880081, but #880080 is mine! d;)

I looked forever trying to find a picture of green blood on Turok for N64. You can make the blood green in that game, but there are 0 pictures of it anywhere. The closet thing I could find was this-

td2a.png

So youll just have to use your imagination I guess.

Oh wait there is certain versions of OoT-

screenshot-2015-08-14-at-1-01-39-pm.png

I appreciate the effort ^^ green blood would indeed be cool

In Turok you could also make the blood blue, which was my favorite : p

Haha, it seems like the N64 was the console with the most graphic and gorey games ever : p Might be wrong but geeesh people really cared about that stuff at the time : p

Aliens could leak rainbow fluid for all we know. Maybe they don't even leak fluid. Maybe they leak star dust or memes or something

Funny enough there's a bunch of games that have this weird green colored blood mostly towards aliens. Here is Mars People from Metal Slug 3's dying sprite with them vomiting green blood.

Mars_people.png

King Hehehe did.

And I cant pick a favorite between Turok and Turok 2. Maybe the first, though. I loved the simplicity of the game. Just exploring some south american mountains and forests, was way cool.

Back