I'm only typing in pink since the tags demand we do so. Think pink! And yes bright yellow text is so awful. Yellow looks very nice in some situations though.

As of now, my favorite color is still blue.

Pink is an awesome color : p I love it, haha.

At least one poster is following the rules : p

And I love blue and green, @TB100. Its one of my favorite color combos.

Lately Ive been growing more fond of like bright orange.

Like this color here-

91b3812546c9cf7dd236d15daaa3f5f9.jpg

Its way pretty. I used to not care for orange but its really growing on me lately : p

Reactions: 607
My middle school colors were blue and yellow. I always really liked that combo.

I also really like light blue and white. Its a really pretty combo too, its like.... cool, if you know what I mean : p

My middle school colors were blue and yellow. I always really liked that combo.

I also really like light blue and white. Its a really pretty combo too, its like.... cool, if you know what I mean : p

Light blue and white has such a hopeful, fresh feel about it. I usually think of water, snow or the wild blue yonder with those two together. It's a cool, fresh, feel-good combo. Makes your troubles seem much lighter.

1734000-blue-sky-with-sparce-cumulus-clouds-and-sun.jpg

Dunno. Wonder what it could be...

Red orange? Cuz your text looks red orange to me : p

I used to really like red orange as a kid, until one day I was stuck out in the middle of nowhere (literally) right under the sun on a hot summer day with my dad and his friends. It was just a bunch of grown men and me with no other kids around, and I was feeling sick from the heat, and was stuck sitting next to this red orange muscle car. After that the color made me think of like feeling sick and upset for the longest time, haha.

My favorite colors have changed alot growing up. I remember really liking light blue colors, like robins egg blue and junk. I once liked dark blue, and then like blue green. I even once thought brown was my favorite color : p

Isn't it kinda strange that blue is a metaphor for sadness in English, while it is a bright and cheerful colour, especially light blue?

Blue is a very interesting color since it means many things although there's some negatives it's mostly positive as it can also be related to loyalty, wisdom, and confidence. Blue is also a very heroic color!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_38mb0eyz43s4kk48kgckc0coo_640.png

Back