Where did the toy Wario cars come from?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
In Wario Land 4? Because they're the most common enemy in the Topaz Passage. But how the hell did these places somehow have merchandise of a guy who's never been there before and won't be visiting in thousands of years?

Magic?

Does Wario make merchandise of himself in Diamond City? How would it end up in an ancient pyramid and decide to kill him?

Toy_Car_WL4.png

Lol, that's kind of cute. Little toy Wario's killing Wario! My theory is it's just a game, but that's just theory, A GAME THEORY! THANKS FOR READING!
For real though, maybe they knew Wario was coming so they made mini Wario's just before he got there, they thought it would be pretty funny for Wario to die by Wario.

I really like how even the toy wario's car is seemingly based on wario's own car.
wariocar1.jpg

My theory is that Wario is secretly an underground Tokyo street driver, who helped build these wario toy cars to help improve his skills.
Wario is on his quest now to go battle Takumi with his Toyota AE86, the car with the best handling ever. Perfect for making drifts, Wario must hone his drift skills in order to become the ultimate space boy.

The I always theorized that the levels Wario enters aren't even real. That they are magically shaped and created as soon as Wario enters them. Think of it like when Luke entered that area on Dagobah and had to fight Darth Vader that wasn't really Darth Vader but like an illusion created by the Force.

It's fair to point out and wonder. But I think it's the magic of the pyramid playing tricks on the visitor. We must acknowledge the magical aspect of the whole world. That's my most basic explanation. It's always a bummer when developers go ahead with nonsensical content like this and we have to rely on calling it magic (even if here it's minimally valid).

After the events of Wario Land 3, Wario comes out with the idea that making toys would be a lucrative way to make more money. Unfortunately he went bankrupt trying to sell his Wario-themed toys and lost his castle and treasure and had to move into an apartment. He was able to buy a house after Wario Land 4's haul. But he didn't have a successful business venture until he got into video games. He's kind of like Nintendo.

Back