Where would you be if you weren't a Wario fan?

In an alternate reality, AU!Glowsquid would receive a message on his COD wiki talk page in 2014 from one "TruSkillMaestron42" asking for his interest in an hypothetical "Medal of Honor Forums"...

I am not a Wario fan, I am a fan of Ashley and Ashley only.
I was introduced to WarioWare by Ashley, before then I didn't care for Wario that much. Still don't, I hope WarioWare doesn't drag Ashley back down into the dark abyss.

Now if Wario didn't exist that's a different story, which may mean Ashley wouldn't have come to be. So, that is what I am grateful for Wario's existence, leading into Ashley's.

Tl;dr The same, as Ashley is the only one that really matters to me in the Wario Franchise

I am not a Wario fan, I am a fan of Ashley and Ashley only.
I was introduced to WarioWare by Ashley, before then I didn't care for Wario that much. Still don't, I hope WarioWare doesn't drag Ashley back down into the dark abyss.

Now if Wario didn't exist that's a different story, which may mean Ashley wouldn't have come to be. So, that is what I am grateful for Wario's existence, leading into Ashley's.

Tl;dr The same, as Ashley is the only one that really matters to me in the Wario Franchise
Sometimes I wonder if you have people who inspect the forums to see if I ever say anything about you.

Without Orbulon...

Hey, where are my negative ratings? Oh, maybe it has to be Ashley. Or maybe Orbulon just doesn't have a lot of bad or cringy fans. How about I say that Nintendo should do more with Orbulon, like make merch of him or put him in more games such as Mario Kart, or give him his own game? Still no negative ratings? Okay, whatever...

I honestly have no idea. ...Probably as deep into the Undertale fandom as I was before discovering the forum and derailing, especially considering I'm still invested in it. ...come to think of it, i am literally listening to the Wario mix of Hip Shop that I made last year.
I'd probably be a lazy fucker, though, because making that MIDI for Crescent Moon Village (after getting pissed that no one had done a version that got the electric guitar part right, if at all) is what sparked my passion for recreating songs in MIDI.

I like Ashley and all but treating this underdeveloped cartoon witch as just too good and monumental for the series of videogames she comes from just baffles me lol

I guess it's just my opinion. I'm too passionate about Ashley, I'd really like if she would get more. I'm not saying her own spin-off series, though being playable in a game like Mario Kart is what I meant, perhaps that isn't too much of a wild idea.

I don't see it as much of a flaw considering I don't talk about her that often; when I do, it's mostly here. And even then it's to get some action around here.

There's lots more I could talk about, I actually do enjoy WarioWare and would probably not be doing what I'm doing right now, Wario kinda lead me to draw thanks to Ashley, so I probably wouldn't be trying to draw art today. I don't know, if I'm being honest here Wario didn't impact my life that much.

Back