Who sung the Medamayaki song in Wario Land 4?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
I've just been wondering that. Mario Wiki's staff page lists voices for some of the characters, but only the main composer in the music section.

So who sung this song?

And for that matter, how about the the other songs with lyrics? Like the title song, the English and Japanese ending songs and the bad ending one?

So... does anyone actually know?

This prompted me to go on a mad Google searching spree for at least 40 minutes and I found absolutely nothing. I don't know if the singers are really credited anywhere, unfortunately... I doubt even Nintendo would know at this point, too. Tis a shame.

It could be one of th programmer/graphic artist, etc.

There's a huge chance that the English credits theme was done by a translator because of the fact that most of WarioWare's translators became voices for most of the characters (which was an odd situation because now those people always have to be called back for their voices regardless of whether they're translating for Nintendo anymore), so that would make sense, but I just wonder who exactly did it...

(I'm sorry for this double post, but I think everyone should be notified of this)
I asked Nintendo directly about this and here's my reply:
PizgjgO.png

So I was right in saying they don't have any idea either, unfortunately.

The vocal samples of the intro are most likely all from a sound library that nintendo owned. Remember how we once found out the "Well, come on down!" clip was used in another game? I think it was a DDR song...
I mean they sound generic enough.
Now of course the 100 dollar question would be, which library is it?

The vocal samples of the intro are most likely all from a sound library that nintendo owned. Remember how we once found out the "Well, come on down!" clip was used in another game? I think it was a DDR song...
I mean they sound generic enough.
Now of course the 100 dollar question would be, which library is it?
Well, considering the howl used in the intro of Wario Land 4 is also used in Rhythm Heaven Megamix, I'd say that makes a lot of sense! Don't know if both of those are from the same library, though, but if they are, Nintendo is still using it.

Oh yeah, now I see.
Something else I've heard a lot in other media is the whispering that was frequently used in WL4 and Wario Ware inc.

Bump, but why would the ending theme be done by the localisers? Pretty sure the title song and bad ending song weren't, and both are in English in the Japanese version. Similar sounding voices too, at least in my opinion.

Back