Why do women love Orbulon?

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
In my completely anecdotal and unquantifiable social browsing experience, I'd also advance that Ashley is a character even more popular with women than men if anything

thegoodguyslose

humma humma ding a D O N G !
Coins
Coins
User Title Style Change Styled Thread Title User Name Style Change
I just think his design is really appealing. It's hard to dislike designs that are simple and cute yet unique... kinda like the emotional connection between the 13-22 y/o female demographic (as someone mentioned before) and Sanrio properties.

Crickzilla

The Not-So Lonely Cricket Fan.
Coins
Coins
Yeah, Orbulon strangely got a huge in popularity when Gold is released, but how I blame them? I'm more of a Cricket fangirl myself, but I also have a softie for Orbulon. How can you not like a adorable white alien with a soft, vibrating voice?

Crescent-Moon Villager

Nameless moon-presence
Coins
Coins
I personally feel like Orbulon is waaaay more likable in Gold than in the previous games. I think it's his more cute design and voice, and he's more innocent.

KingDragonWario

Virtual Boy Apologist
Coins
Coins
User Title Style Change Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings
I personally feel like Orbulon is waaaay more likable in Gold than in the previous games. I think it's his more cute design and voice, and he's more innocent.
I'll always prefer his old design. Not really a fan of his new one. I mean yeah, he's always been on the smaller side, but I like him sporting lankier limbs and not being on the chubbier side. Also keeping his rockin' boots and not having half his body confined to a miniature Oinker.

TL;DR, I like him looking cool, not cute.

Last edited:

Crescent-Moon Villager

Nameless moon-presence
Coins
Coins
I'll always prefer his old design. Not really a fan of his new one. I mean yeah, he's always been on the smaller side, but I like him sporting lankier limbs and not being on the chubbier side. Also keeping his rockin' boots and not having half his body confined to a miniature Oinker.

TL;DR, I like him looking cool, not cute.

He's chubby from eating fast food all day, and now he's too obese to walk