Why Wario Land 4 is better than Fortnite

On a more serious note, I wonder if Fortnite is here to stay or if it's not sustainable in the long run. I haven't really looked into it since I personally don't care for the game and don't care about the people who play it but does anyone who does have any more kind of insight?. Kind of interestingly, all the people I know don't seem to play it.

From what I can see, it seems to be another 'fad' game that's gonna mostly fade out the mainstream quite quickly. Kind of like Five Nights at Freddy's or Angry Birds or Pokemon GO.

Doesn't seem like it's got the long term appeal of long running existing franchises, or more recent hits like Minecraft.

It makes sense, it doesn't seem to have a particularly strong setting, and its biggest draw, the Battle Royale mode, seems ill fitted as an esport.

Never played Fortnite (or any MMORPG for that matter), but I think it's just going to be a temporary success, a fad, like CM30 said. I remember everyone in my class being obsessed with Tribal Wars a few years back, and half a year later everyone seemed to have abandoned it and moved on to other games. And what in the world happened to RuneScape? Does it even still exist? All I know is that my WL4 cartridge still does.

Never played Fortnite (or any MMORPG for that matter), but I think it's just going to be a temporary success, a fad, like CM30 said. I remember everyone in my class being obsessed with Tribal Wars a few years back, and half a year later everyone seemed to have abandoned it and moved on to other games. And what in the world happened to RuneScape? Does it even still exist? All I know is that my WL4 cartridge still does.

Runescape still exists (and has a fandom), though it's certainly nowhere near as popular as it used to be. Which to be fair, is also true of every MMORPG in existence.

Should have been PUBG instead:
-Even more unballanced (as I seen so far. Im not going to play it.)
-Plot is not even a thing at all.
-Developers went way too crazy copyright striking everything people "Rip-off" from them. Even wanted to get rid from Fortnite at some point. And you say Nintendo hates Fan-games.
But overall, this pic is god damn right. Where is my boi Wario for Fortnite?

From what I can see, it seems to be another 'fad' game that's gonna mostly fade out the mainstream quite quickly. Kind of like Five Nights at Freddy's or Angry Birds or Pokemon GO.

Doesn't seem like it's got the long term appeal of long running existing franchises, or more recent hits like Minecraft.
I think Angry Birds actually stayed popular for years. It might've lost its popularity when it started cashing in with in-app purchases and such. I hate that they did that, as I liked to play the games, but they are hardly playable now. If I ever get a 3DS, I will get the Angry Birds Trilogy game for that, as I'm quite sure they won't have implemented in-app purchases to that!

Back