wwho's your mushroom kingdom bff

Magma

Oldhead
Diamond City Leader
Just a thing I found on Nintendo's website that I thought could make for some interesting small talk.
https://play.nintendo.com/3ds/#!/MushroomKingdomBFF

Here are my results which are totally shocking
L96KUs4.png

The algorithm makes you get some weird results for your "crew"

My Bff would be Wario because he does his thing and doesn't let anyone stop him.
On second place would be Waluigi because i imagine him funny and smart.
And on third play would be Shy guy because they are adorable.
And last would be boo as i imagine ghost quite useful.

I don't do BFF's (okay, you know how to interpret that right and you know how to interpret that wrong, please interpret it right), because one can never know what might happen in the future, so forever might not be as forever as it seems. But I'll do the test.
pkkF5Jr.png

Does anyone want to explain their BFF choices ? :p
ok sure
toadette:
i love toadette
I have a fondness for Toadette that I've brough up several times before and I guess I might as well explain myself for once. The Gamecube era was when I first really got into gaming and while I was familiar with most of the Mario cast previously, Toadette was a new character for the era and struck a cord with me since appearing in many games that I really enjoyed from that time like Mario Kart Double Dash and Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door and has since been a personal favorite of mine.
peach:
I didn't really care for her for the longest time but I picked her up in every smash game from melee onwards and she grew on me and while I don't play smash anymore I still like her
boo:
idk why he's there though I do like boos
wario:
pretty cool guy
luigi:
idk

Who here played the game 20 times to see what the website wrote about each character?

EDIT: Oh crap! You can see what they wrote for every character if you play it on a computer. I was playing on my phone. I did all that for nothing!

Either way. Who I'd want as a friend and who love as a character are two different things. I love Wario as a character but I would never want to be his friend.

Ok here's for mine

Waluigi: He's the type of guy you can talk about the weirdest subjects with without feeling judged. The down side to this is that he's highly irritable and you both have passionate opinions so every conversation will end in you two fighting for hours throwing the meanest insults you can think of. The up side he'd enjoy it as much as you will and he's entertaining. Another bad side is that he's extremely creepy and just a generally unsettling person all your friends tell you to stay away from and it ends up starting to get to you, too.
He's the guy you'd love to hate and talk about but can't get enough from.

Daisy: She'd be pretty competitive and be the the best friend to go out with. Plus, she'd be optimistic and extremely cheery and can handle a little rough talking unlike the rest of her peers. On the bad side she can get wearing out especially if you feel like you're in a lazy mood. She would be a lit of fire under my ass to get things done!

Rosalina: Introspective, intelligent, would give good advice and advise me to make the best of myself. We'd have long political discussions and share what documentary we watched the day before with each other. She seems like the type to get hurt or pushed away fast if you say something too harsh so you have to be careful with your wording. Fortunately,she's extremely intuitive and kind.

Boo: ? I just picked him randomly. Not much to say about him. Other than he's a creep and I LOVE creeps (see Waluigi).

Wario: Wario's extremely hilarious and funny , but he'd probably be a crap friend. This is the kind of guy you keep at an arm's distance (emotionally, too). You can banter with him but don't get too personal or else he'd get annoyed. Or if your banter is so weak he'll get irritated with you and laugh you off. If you talk to him too much and try to get close he'd basically tell you to screw off and start to ignore you after a while, except Waluigi, who would probably tell you to screw off but keep talking with you for hours.

Back