WwwWario here, joining the Wario Forums!

WwwWario

Wario Fan Supreme
Hello, fellow Wario fans! Someobody might know about me, some might not. I'm doing Youtube (Currently at 19.5k subscribers, soon 20k). While I make Gaming Mysteries and other videos, Wario has always been my favorite video game character. Whenever I saw a drawing of him or render of him as young, I went crazy, printed it out, and drew it on paper. Therefore, I've been into game making several years, and making a Super Wario fan game series. Currently, there's 5 of them (the 5th one soon being complete.) Keep in mind - the first one I made, is very bad indeed. I had really low experience with the software when I made it. Now I'm 17 years old :)

1. Super Wario 10 (Because I made it in 2010)
2. Super Wario & The Ghost Ship
3. Super Wario & The Hunt of the Frozen Treasure
4. Super Wario 4Tune
5. Super Wario & The World of Wirio (currently being made)

So yup, that's me guys! Happy to join the community! ^^ My Youtube channel has the same name as my profile here, and it has all videos of my Super Wairo game updates, along with a Mario Smash-Like fan-game that I'm developing. Hope to get good Wario discussions here! :)

Welcome! Was waiting for you to join the forum. Love your fangames; Mario Showdown is looking great as well as Wario Land 5. There arent that many active members here now, but it is fun with this small bunch. Hope ya stay active!

Welcome to Wario Forums WwwwWario! I was hoping you'd join, you're one of the most well known Wario fans on Youtube!

You know, WwwWario, I still hope you'll make New Wario Land 3 someday. Maby we can even all work on it together, make it a colebarative project. Someone here might program it in the editor, and some (like me) might do some level and puzzle design... Wouldn't that be great? The first official Wario romhack (and not just a fangame) created by a Wario Fandom team?
Do you think anyone else will be interested?

You know, WwwWario, I still hope you'll make New Wario Land 3 someday. Maby we can even all work on it together, make it a colebarative project. Someone here might program it in the editor, and some (like me) might do some level and puzzle design... Wouldn't that be great? The first official Wario romhack (and not just a fangame) created by a Wario Fandom team?
Do you think anyone else will be interested?
I'm very interested! :D

Welcome WwwWario, it's great to have a new member!

Back