Your favorite "little things" in the Wario Land series

Wario manuals being amazing is no secret and here's something fun:
D8WSAitU0AA1SeF.jpg

From the american Wario Land 4 manual. Would already be fun on it's own, but then I took a look at a certain page in the Wario World manual again and, well:

Never put the pieces together before, but this is Roachie, still stuck in Wario's head.

Wario manuals are so good there's even continuity.

I have always liked collecting coins and gems, anytime I play any wario game these days I make it my mission to collect every single coin. Even if it does nothing, it just feels good

Despite having brutal force, the games force you to use your head. Wario could easily beat the first original Super Mario games by just bashing through the levels.

Wario manuals being amazing is no secret and here's something fun:
View attachment 12829

From the american Wario Land 4 manual. Would already be fun on it's own, but then I took a look at a certain page in the Wario World manual again and, well:

Never put the pieces together before, but this is Roachie, still stuck in Wario's head.

Wario manuals are so good there's even continuity.

I apologise for the necro but I wanted to bring up a discovery I made. I would have thought the days of Wario manuals were over like most things... but there does exist a Japanese-only print-and-do-it-yourself Get It Together! manual that slots neatly into the otherwise-unused manual retainer of the retail box case. Sadly, no similar document exists for Move It!. https://www.nintendo.com/jp/switch/aw7na/pamphlet.pdf

I apologise for the necro but I wanted to bring up a discovery I made. I would have thought the days of Wario manuals were over like most things... but there does exist a Japanese-only print-and-do-it-yourself Get It Together! manual that slots neatly into the otherwise-unused manual retainer of the retail box case. Sadly, no similar document exists for Move It!. https://www.nintendo.com/jp/switch/aw7na/pamphlet.pdf
That's pretty interesting! Didn't realise they still made video game manuals in any form!

That's pretty interesting! Didn't realise they still made video game manuals in any form!
I remember seeing a video where some guy was putting booklets into the case of games who don't have one. At first, I assumed those were fanmade but now that I saw this, I think they might just be official, just not provided with the game.

Ilike the SML3WL takes place on KITCHEN island
with areas such as
RICE beach
mt.TEAPOT
SHERBET land
STOVE canyon
SS. TEACUP
PARSLEY woods
and finally
SYRUP castle
I love how solid that world map is. Visually a great map. Love how it's a real location and not just a square divided into themed rectangles with level markers.

Rebuilding it in Minecraft was a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Well I mean, it is implied that both WarioWare games for the GBA and even the last Metroid games by the R&D apartment use the same engine. I think even the Starfy games, hence Wario's cameo.

I will say that Wario Land 4 ROM hacks might get there at one point. I've been following that community since the start, and the people there are getting better with coming up with new uses for the engine and its mechanics.

Back