10 facts about you

Here's some more.

1. I love insects, when I was little I would love to watch insects like house spiders(not an insect I know),fireflies, and bumblebees. Houseflies and cockroaches annoy me but I dislike killing them.

2. I have on and off thought about getting a tattoo but as of late I'm leaning towards no.

3. I want to learn to ride a motorcycle.

4. I hate being lumped into broad categories. While I like a couple anime I don't like being called an anime fan. I would consider myself a gamer but I don't even know what that means anymore in this current social climate.

5. I am a bit sensitive to media fads of almost any kind. I check things out after they have died down and see if I actually have an interest in them rather than seeing what the buzz is about as it's happening.

6. I love history and I am a history major in college(I am an American and we don't say university). No I am not trying to be a historian or a history professor.

7. While I am halfway done through finishing up my bachelor's degree there isn't any career I'm dying to get into. I'm focusing more on internships and connections and as such I'm more of a "work to live" type rather than a "live to work" as in I don't necessarily want whatever I live off of to be my passion and I am fine with that.

8. I'm not really an introvert irl as I have decent socialization skills and I don't get worn out from socialization but a lot of my interests are so far from the mainstream I struggle in most conversations.

9. I've been to London and Paris and I love travelling but it's so expensive I rarely get chances.

10. I occasionally attempt to try to cook something more difficult as I can cook some basic meals but I tend to make a mess such as extremely oversalted roasted potatoes and clumpy, powdery cookies.

Last edited:
Haha, right? Am glad people are posting here, on most forums these threads can get a ton of responses, but for some reason it seems like most of the members of Wario Forums dont wanna share anything about themselves : p

Can you still draw like today?

And aw, its too bad you dont live close to me, we actually have taken in a new cat who needs a home. We could really use someone to take him in themselves. Hes way sweet and gentle, sadly too much though, as our big tom cat beats up on him cuz he doesnt have the confidence to stand up for himself : /

Yeah I can still draw

pls send me cat I will pay for shipping

Is this something you have reasons for, or is it just something that's always given you jitters and you don't know why?

It's something that has always given me jitters unfortunately. They're so creepy looking I don't like them. May as well call me jitterbug :b

1. I couldnt tie my shoes until I was like 9 years old. People had tried to teach me several times but I couldnt figure it out, some people would even get angry at me about it, including a teacher who made me sit in the class room while the class went on a field trip so that I could take the time to learn it (I dunno how that made any sense : p) But one day when I was 9 I was sitting with my mom at one of her friends house and I was bored and just playing with my shoes, and somehow accidently stumbled on the secret of tying your shoes : p Was way excited : p

2. Rune Factory is my favorite video game series. I found it one day when I went to buy a copy of Super Mario Galaxy for Wii. I saw RF Frontier on the shelf and thought the case was pretty so I got it instead : p It is like an adventure rpg twist on the Harvest Moon series, and I really really thought it was the best thing ever when I tried it : p

3. Aika from Skies of Arcadia is my favorite video game character.

skies-of-arcadia-aika-battle.jpg

SoA is probly my favorite game.

4. I am totally the kind of person who will listen to the same song for days if I really like it : p I have done it many many times now : p

5. I hate it when people have uncontrollable bodily functions/ reactions when I do. Like, when I have to cough or sneeze I mean. I dunno why, but if someone does it at the same time I do it, it bothers me : p

6. My current job has been causing me a great lack of sleep, which is causing me stress. I plan on finding a new job in August.

7. I used to deal with alot of jealousy issues and self centered-ness when I was young. It still kinda affects me today, I can still get grumpy about having to give some of my time or become impatient when things arent going my way. I dont let it control me now like I did when I was a child, but they are something I deal with sometimes.

8. I have problems with lower back and leg pains. It all started when I fell down the stairs at a state park here in my state. It was a very large staircase that went on for a while : p I was carrying our dog at the time and when I fell I fell backwards and held her against my chest, and slid all the way down on my back. It was horribly painful and I still deal with pain from it.

9. I am totally this kinda person when it comes to relationships-
tumblr_nw8bjdn5n91udklowo2_400.gif

tumblr_nw8bjdn5n91udklowo1_400.gif

Not really to that extreme, but Im definitely prone to becoming very attached to someone : p

10. My first ten fact list in this thread was actually only 9 facts : p Dunno if anyone noticed that : p
(Im aware thats not really a fact about myself, dont care though : p)

6. My current job has been causing me a great lack of sleep, which is causing me stress. I plan on finding a new job in August.
Good luck in finding a new job! Job hunting can be stressful but you sound like you're a great person and will have no issues finding something else.

8. I have problems with lower back and leg pains. It all started when I fell down the stairs at a state park here in my state. It was a very large staircase that went on for a while : p I was carrying our dog at the time and when I fell I fell backwards and held her against my chest, and slid all the way down on my back. It was horribly painful and I still deal with pain from it.
Have you ever looked into chiropractic work or physical therapy to get those looked at? If not I'm sure it could help relieve some of the pain you experience.

Apparently I have a good work ethic, so Im sure Id do well at almost any job I got : p I might go back into cleaning, theres a place here hiring for 10$ an hour, would be much more livable than what my current job pays : p

And I have seen a physical therapist, actually, yeah. And Ive learned some stretches I can do to help. But when I work hard the pain usually comes back. Apparently Ive uhhh like knocked my spine all out of shape, and I need to work the muscles back up in order to strengthen my core and mold my spine back right. But I dont work the muscles enough to do that : / Ive been thinking of like trying something like yoga, and I have a friend who wants to try something like that too. But sadly, due to his need to lead everything all the time he keeps talking about taking some martial arts class instead, so Im not placing much faith into him for help with that now : p

I should look into that though.

I love this thread!!!
We've got really interesting people here, and it's kind of crazy to me how much facts I saw here that are true for me too.
Well, let's get a list ready myself, I'm excited!! :D

1. I try to live like Jesus, and I believe that he is the son of God, was killed for our sins and rose again.
2. I have been diagnosed with PDD-NOS, an autism spectrum disorder. I have also self-diagnosed myself with Asperger's. I use ADHD medication to be able to concentrate better and deal with sudden mood changes or tantrums.
3. Contrary to the above point, over the past few years my social skills have been improving crazily and new people I'm meeting often don't even notice my autism until they get told about it or I get in a difficult situation.
4. I really like ants. When there are ants outside, I can sit there and look at them for minutes on end, greatly fascinated.
5. I love the night, as I said in another thread before.
6. Adding to the above, I dislike warmth (anything above 23° C is too much for me), and I love cool winds and rain. People often think I'm sarcastic when I make a remark on the weather d:rolleyes:
7. I hate being with a lot of people. 30 is already way too much. At school in the breaks I stay away from the place where we're supposed to go because there are way too many people there.
8. I do like being with other people, though, as long as it's a very small group, of like three or four people. I do also enjoy being alone but I really like to be together with one other person. Only paying attention to the surroundings and each other, talking a bit, day-dreaming a bit... I love talking, but I also love not talking, and just looking at the other person. It creates peace at mind for me, and I feel loved.
9. To add to the above, touch is also very important to me. In our society there isn't a whole lot of physical interaction aside of shaking somebody's hand at a meeting or kissing their cheeks at a birthday. Especially amongst guys there isn't a lot of touch. As I said though, it's really important for me. Hugging, holding hands, et cetera... it doesn't have to be reserved for romantic or sexual relationships.
10. My father's heart stopped in January 2015, and when my mother found him it was too late to reanimate. I miss him a lot.

Well, that was... interesting... when I started, I only knew like four of the facts I was going to state, and this turned out differently than I thought it would. I like it, though, I think this tells quite a lot about me.

1. I try to live like Jesus, and I believe that he is the son of God, was killed for our sins and rose again.
2. I have been diagnosed with PDD-NOS, an autism spectrum disorder. I have also self-diagnosed myself with Asperger's. I use ADHD medication to be able to concentrate better and deal with sudden mood changes or tantrums.
3. Contrary to the above point, over the past few years my social skills have been improving crazily and new people I'm meeting often don't even notice my autism until they get told about it or I get in a difficult situation.
4. I really like ants. When there are ants outside, I can sit there and look at them for minutes on end, greatly fascinated.
5. I love the night, as I said in another thread before.
6. Adding to the above, I dislike warmth (anything above 23° C is too much for me), and I love cool winds and rain. People often think I'm sarcastic when I make a remark on the weather d:rolleyes:
7. I hate being with a lot of people. 30 is already way too much. At school in the breaks I stay away from the place where we're supposed to go because there are way too many people there.
8. I do like being with other people, though, as long as it's a very small group, of like three or four people. I do also enjoy being alone but I really like to be together with one other person. Only paying attention to the surroundings and each other, talking a bit, day-dreaming a bit... I love talking, but I also love not talking, and just looking at the other person. It creates peace at mind for me, and I feel loved.
9. To add to the above, touch is also very important to me. In our society there isn't a whole lot of physical interaction aside of shaking somebody's hand at a meeting or kissing their cheeks at a birthday. Especially amongst guys there isn't a lot of touch. As I said though, it's really important for me. Hugging, holding hands, et cetera... it doesn't have to be reserved for romantic or sexual relationships.
10. My father's heart stopped in January 2015, and when my mother found him it was too late to reanimate. I miss him a lot.

I am also a follower of Jesus Christ : 3

And thats crazy, I am also diagnosed with PDD, haha : p I should have brought that up in one of my lists (will probly just make another).
Im surprised by your post about touching, though. Most people with PDD (or just in the autistic spectrum) arent comfortable with people touching them. Well I used to be that way quite a bit when I was young, I would get anxious like even when my family wanted to hug me. I have really gotten better with that though. I can get weird if I dont know the people but I can hug like family members and junk just fine now.

And Im sorry to hear about your father.

(gonna do an other one cuz am inspired or something)

1. Although I technically belong to a religion, I do not like being called religious, as I have not dedicated my life to any sort of religious practices or any of that stuff at all, but have only dedicated myself to having a relationship with God (which includes choosing to do the right things in life).

2. Growing up I didnt really believe in God, and only started to come to Him after meeting a friend in high school who was Christian. I sorta came to Him for a while, but I really dedicated my life to Him after I went through something absolutely unbearable that changed my life forever.I was shown what was going to happen to me when I died and given an undeniable reason to believe in Him, I learned that I can trust in Him entirely.

3. I do not have any problems with being confused by the fact that people believe in all kinds of different things. Like there are paths out there that claim to be from the same God for example, but when you actually check their doctrines, you find that though they claim to be from Him, they completely contradict everything about Him, and pretty much always have to rely on conspiracy theories such as "Paul corrupted everything", which was all told to us would happen anyway (false prophets coming with a gospel contrary to the gospel in His name)

4. I have PDD, as mentioned above^. One thing that I deal with that has been tied to that by my doctors growing up is my twitching. Growing up I had a really bad problem with twitching, mostly in my face. I had a problem with blinking excessively and stretching my face (like the face you make when you eat a lemon). I have really gotten better with this as I have gotten older, and I dont twitch as much now as I used to. Though I do still have bouts of twitching every now and then.

5. My dad left us when I was 7 years old. And the only time I have seen him since then was once when I was 21, I met with him for a few hours and talked. Other than that I have had no contact with him throughout my life.

6. I have been told that I have "lax joints" growing up, and that I would deal with issues with physical strength. I was supposed to exercise with a stress ball every day to build up muscles in my hands but I never did : / I do deal with this stuff now that Im older, though I dont let this be something that holds me back from what I need to do in life. Like with work, though my employers know that Im not the strongest person there, I am known for working hard and giving everything I can and doing what I need to do.

7. I hate bugs : p Im generally uncomfortable around them and depending on the bug, even have some fears of them : p

8. I really have a thing with hands, I like peoples wrists and hands and I really like to hold hands. Its a big thing with me, and if I ever end up with someone they better be into holding hands : p I also really like bracelets and junk alot too.

9. When I played in my high school orchestra growing up, I was almost always second chair. I had first chair for like a week but lost it again to second chair : p Was bummed : p

10. I am originally from Ohio, near the Cleveland area. I do not live there now, but it is where I come from : p I really like the western part of Ohio, and sometimes consider moving there.

Im surprised by your post about touching, though. Most people with PDD (or just in the autistic spectrum) arent comfortable with people touching them. Well I used to be that way quite a bit when I was young, I would get anxious like even when my family wanted to hug me. I have really gotten better with that though. I can get weird if I dont know the people but I can hug like family members and junk just fine now.
I'm surprised too! Like I said in fact 3: "Contrary to the above point, over the past few years my social skills have been improving crazily and new people I'm meeting often don't even notice my autism until they get told about it or I get in a difficult situation." I used to avoid any person I didn't know, and in my first year at high school I was quite a jerk, even though unintentional. Some nice dude would say "Hey, how are you?" and I'd either ignore him or answer something like "Well, not good anymore now..." Which was kind of true, even though not nice. I couldn't even stand being greeted by strangers, so whenever I'd go outside I'd make sure I wouldn't cross paths with anyone, going as far as to turn around and go somewhere else because I wouldn't be able to get around the person without him noticing me.
I could not look anyone in the eyes. Teachers often found me rude because when I asked them a question I'd look in a different direction.
And I didn't like touch at all either, indeed.

And look at me now!
When people need to describe me, traits they often mention are "honest" (which was true before too, but in the past I hurt people through my honesty) and, surprisingly, "friendly".
And one of my teachers, who also became a friend of mine, recently told me on Facebook that she noticed I was actually really good in making eye contact now. I'm not avoiding it at all costs anymore, I'm actually the one to make it. Wow O_o
And like I described, I also learnt to deal with touch, and discovered that it's actually really nice. I am still very sensitive, but I absolutely don't mind hugging and stuff anymore. Quite the contrary.

And you know, perhaps I know a reason for that.
(I'm getting crazy personal here, warioforums feels like a personal, private chat, but now all my secrets are publicly available d:confused:
Over the past 5 years, I've learnt to accept myself.
5 years ago, I was ego-centric and narcissistic, on the outside. However, in reality I often hated myself, even tried to commit suicide a few times, and I always found myself terribly ugly.
I've changed a lot though, and I think it's not mainly through therapy or religion here but mostly through the amazing friends I've had over the past years that I learnt to love myself. And then, gradually, all the social stuff came automatically.

1. Although I technically belong to a religion, I do not like being called religious, as I have not dedicated my life to any sort of religious practices or any of that stuff at all, but have only dedicated myself to having a relationship with God (which includes choosing to do the right things in life).
I have the same feeling! That's why I described what it meant for me instead of saying "I'm a Christian."
4. I have PDD, as mentioned above^. One thing that I deal with that has been tied to that by my doctors growing up is my twitching. Growing up I had a really bad problem with twitching, mostly in my face. I had a problem with blinking excessively and stretching my face (like the face you make when you eat a lemon). I have really gotten better with this as I have gotten older, and I dont twitch as much now as I used to. Though I do still have bouts of twitching every now and then.

I had something like that too. I used to do something with my nose almost constantly, throughout the entire day. My mother tried to get me to stop, but I could only not do it while concentrating on not doing it. Getting more rest and better medication helped, though, and now I only have that when I'm mentally exhausted. So now it's actually kind of useful because through the twitching my mother can tell when I am d:p
6. I have been told that I have "lax joints" growing up, and that I would deal with issues with physical strength. I was supposed to exercise with a stress ball every day to build up muscles in my hands but I never did : / I do deal with this stuff now that Im older, though I dont let this be something that holds me back from what I need to do in life. Like with work, though my employers know that Im not the strongest person there, I am known for working hard and giving everything I can and doing what I need to do.
Huh, I never heard of that before and the Wikipedia page doesn't have a Dutch version so I can't check if I know another term for it either. It does sound familiar, though.

8. I really have a thing with hands, I like peoples wrists and hands and I really like to hold hands. Its a big thing with me, and if I ever end up with someone they better be into holding hands : p I also really like bracelets and junk alot too.
Ah, yes. Besides eyes, I really like hands too. I often take the hand of one of my friends just to look at it or compare it to mine (mine's always much bigger d:p). And I do really like holding hands, but that's another thing that's mostly associated with romantic couples. I don't really care, though, and I hope my friends don't either.

I'm surprised too! Like I said in fact 3: "Contrary to the above point, over the past few years my social skills have been improving crazily and new people I'm meeting often don't even notice my autism until they get told about it or I get in a difficult situation." I used to avoid any person I didn't know, and in my first year at high school I was quite a jerk, even though unintentional. Some nice dude would say "Hey, how are you?" and I'd either ignore him or answer something like "Well, not good anymore now..." Which was kind of true, even though not nice. I couldn't even stand being greeted by strangers, so whenever I'd go outside I'd make sure I wouldn't cross paths with anyone, going as far as to turn around and go somewhere else because I wouldn't be able to get around the person without him noticing me.
I could not look anyone in the eyes. Teachers often found me rude because when I asked them a question I'd look in a different direction.
And I didn't like touch at all either, indeed.

Haha, yeah it seems like most people dont notice it off the bat, which is a good thing : p Ive had a few people tell me that they could tell, a friend of mine once told me he notices my twitching, but alot of the time people say they wouldnt have guessed, which is a good thing : p

I actually still struggle with eye contact, sometimes I can make it but other times I get anxious and turn away. I am told that I never made eye contact when I was younger, but am definitely getting better at it, I think. And I still struggle with socializing, sadly : p Like last night I was at a family event, I pretty much spent the entire night alone watching star trek until the end to talk with my mom, aunt and uncle : p They seem to expect that from me though.
I had the thing with the teachers thinking I was rude, too. One big problem I had was teachers believing I didnt care about the class, and when I asked for help they would just ignore me or scold me and never actually help with my questions.

And one of my teachers, who also became a friend of mine, recently told me on Facebook that she noticed I was actually really good in making eye contact now. I'm not avoiding it at all costs anymore, I'm actually the one to make it. Wow o_O
And like I described, I also learnt to deal with touch, and discovered that it's actually really nice. I am still very sensitive, but I absolutely don't mind hugging and stuff anymore. Quite the contrary.

I usually get "quiet" or "doesnt like to talk" as a description : p Its by no means true at all, I just struggle with speech and communication, and that makes me feel anxious which leads to more difficulty speaking to people.

And yeah! I totally believe we can overcome alot of these struggles. I totally love stories about how people manage to deal with them and overcome them, and totally have a soft spot for them. I have met (very few) people who kinda rely on these things to avoid having to do things they dont wanna do, and that makes me unhappy.

Over the past 5 years, I've learnt to accept myself.
5 years ago, I was ego-centric and narcissistic, on the outside. However, in reality I often hated myself, even tried to commit suicide a few times, and I always found myself terribly ugly.
I've changed a lot though, and I think it's not mainly through therapy or religion here but mostly through the amazing friends I've had over the past years that I learnt to love myself. And then, gradually, all the social stuff came automatically.

I am alot like you, actually : p Not all of it related to my diagnosis, but I definitely used to hate myself, and deal with guilty feelings over parts of myself I had no control over, and felt angry and jealous at others that I even would think terrible things about them because of it. I have learned how to accept myself better, too. Im still working on it, but Im definitely far better than I used to be : p And I had the same experience, it was through friends and loved ones that I have gotten better. But at one time I didnt understand them, I didnt know they had my best interests at heart, and actually were trying to help me. I only thought about myself then. After everything in my life was changed, I realized they cared more than I was willing to believe, and now Im glad they were there for me : p

• Wow
Reactions: 607
I had something like that too. I used to do something with my nose almost constantly, throughout the entire day. My mother tried to get me to stop, but I could only not do it while concentrating on not doing it. Getting more rest and better medication helped, though, and now I only have that when I'm mentally exhausted. So now it's actually kind of useful because through the twitching my mother can tell when I am d:p

Is it like the squinting the muscles making it thinner thing? Cuz I kinda do that too : p

Huh, I never heard of that before and the Wikipedia page doesn't have a Dutch version so I can't check if I know another term for it either. It does sound familiar, though.

Its just a term I remember being told when I was young, I actually dont know if its like an actual diagnosis or just a term they used or anything like that at all actually : p But I remember them spending alot of time talking about working to build up my muscles, especially in my hands.

Ah, yes. Besides eyes, I really like hands too. I often take the hand of one of my friends just to look at it or compare it to mine (mine's always much bigger d:p). And I do really like holding hands, but that's another thing that's mostly associated with romantic couples. I don't really care, though, and I hope my friends don't either.

I like eyes, too. I like dark eyes, actually : p Like brown and green eyes. And I love hair : p
And haha, I actually have tiny hands, I usually have the smallest hands out of everyone I meet : p I like my hands though, everything except the bit of fat that pokes out from the outer sides of them. (I also used to be teased for having no knuckles growing up, I used to feel self conscious about that : p) And yeah, would only wanna hold hands with with that one person : p

• Friendly
Reactions: 607
1. I have autism

2. Wario Master of disguise is my favorite game

3. I live in Austria

4. I still create minigames in Wario Ware D.I.Y.

5. I like Basset Hounds and collect stuff with them

6. My favourite Movie is Hot Fuzz

7. I own 7 Katanas in multiple sizes

8. I wear glasses

9. Wario games helped me through depression

10. I'm rather pessimistic

1. I'm easily irritated/very temperamental

2. I just turned 18

3. For some reason all my tastes in nearly everything is the opposite to what is popular or even well-liked, not even on purpose. It's truly a curse especially if I want some real discussion with people.

4. I invest myself in politics and news, particularly foreign news, often. (It's easier for me to read about countries further away from my own because I get too personally/emotionally involved with issues in my country)

5. I eat a lot, but also love exercise. Which is funny....

6. Unfortunately for fact number 5, I get lazy and tired often.

7. I find a particular topic/interest to obsess over to make time pass sooner.

8. I am a provocateur usually just because, often to pass time, or to challenge my own opinions or others (terrible habit).

9. I like makeup, A LOT, and love experimenting with looks. Unfortunately I hardly ever go out lol

10. I'm a big fan of beauty, unique designs, clothings, earrings. I alternate from this or being a couch potato-video game rat.

1. I'm easily irritated/very temperamental

2. I just turned 18

3. For some reason all my tastes in nearly everything is the opposite to what is popular or even well-liked, not even on purpose. It's truly a curse especially if I want some real discussion with people.

4. I invest myself in politics and news, particularly foreign news, often. (It's easier for me to read about countries further away from my own because I get too personally/emotionally involved with issues in my country)

5. I eat a lot, but also love exercise. Which is funny....

6. Unfortunately for fact number 5, I get lazy and tired often.

7. I find a particular topic/interest to obsess over to make time pass sooner.

8. I am a provocateur usually just because, often to pass time, or to challenge my own opinions or others (terrible habit).

9. I like makeup, A LOT, and love experimenting with looks. Unfortunately I hardly ever go out lol

10. I'm a big fan of beauty, unique designs, clothings, earrings. I alternate from this or being a couch potato-video game rat.
Oh, happy belated birthday.

Back