10 facts about you

1. I'm a pretty big anime otaku if i do say so my self (don't forget about manga)
8. When i was little i used to write stories about me going on adventures with my favourite video game and manga characters (including wario)

I hope you're willing to share your Wario stories with us, and maybe add in some anime characters like Doraemon.

Oh good another opportunity to talk about myself

1. I really like art and art-related stuff. I used to be really into drawing but that kind of died down and I haven't drawn anything in over a year. It's not that I don't like it anymore, it's just that I lack the motivation/inspiration to do so. I'm more into photography nowadays but I love all forms of art.

2. I took my first piano class when I was 17 and I'm really glad I did. The piano is a great instrument that makes beautiful music and I love it. I'm still pretty amateur at it though since I don't practice nearly enough. I've also been wanting to learn the ukulele for a while now but I'm not willing to spend the money on it yet.

3. I also enjoy reading and writing but I don't spend enough time on that either. Wow I'm really inconsistent with my hobbies. Sad face. I don't have much experience in writing stories but I've had a cool story idea in my mind for a LONG while now and still have yet to write it. Maybe one day when I'm not an unmotivated bum.

4. I love animals but am terrified of insects (aside from ants, ladybugs, and butterflies). Spiders and centipedes are the worst. I can sometimes work up the courage to kill them but I get really anxious about it.

5. I wanna say that I have a fear of heights but I guess it's more like a fear of falling. Like if I'm on the roof of a building (away from the edge) or on an airplane, I'm not scared, but climbing a tree or a wall is scary to me because I could fall. Same thing with the dark. I'm not scared of darkness itself, but more of the fact that I can't see what's in it.

6. My favorite food is pizza (of course). Some foods I don't like are raisins, yogurt, tuna, jelly/jam/anything that resembles jelly, fruit flavored pies, etc. Also mustard is disgusting.

7. I try my best to not judge other people or their interests and stuff, especially people I don't know. The world needs more acceptance. Unless you're an asshole, of course.

8. I'm pretty introverted and dislike being around people for too long. I'm most comfortable when I'm alone.

9. Nature is great and I'd love to travel the world someday so that I could see and experience more of it.

10. pls give me a cat I want one

I love these things.

1. I'm a former vegan. I did it for over 3 years and I hated it. I also ended up with nut allergies as a result from it, along with lactose intolerance. There are some really weird food combinations I'll make too as a result.

2. I love food and talking about food.

3. There are children out there that prefer salad over pizza. I was one of those kids. So much so I went hungry on a few pizza nights because there was no salad.

4. I have 2 other tattoos besides my Orbulon one, and I plan on getting more besides that one. One of my current ones is another game character.

5. I'm like other people here and love a lot of fine arts hobbies like drawing, writing, photography, etc. I've fallen out of practice due to either depression or life circumstances but like ckd, I'm more into photography as I'm getting the opportunity to travel around my locale more.

6. I am a glass half full kind of person. I can cry and moan about things, but by nature I'm very optimistic.

7. I love coffee and want to learn everything I can about it.

8. The Wario series is the only Nintendo series I like and love. Other series have great games, like Link's Awakening, Pokémon Black & White, old Super Marios, Smash Bros. Melee, Super Paper Mario, but nothing to keep my interest maintained over long periods of time.

9. Speaking of pokeymans, my favorite ones are Timburr and Stoutland. I have no clue why.

10. I am not Crygor on weed. :drcrygor:

Last edited:
1. I have a tendency of getting fixated on mundane things people don't usually think about (ex: cheese, razor blades)

2. As of late I take my physical condition quite seriously.

3. I practiced Karate for a couple of years.

4.I am an occasional artist who at the moment is focused on learning non-digital drawing techniques.

5. In school and on my own I've tried my hand at learning several languages including Russian and Chinese.

6. I want to try my hand at becoming a professional wrestler.

7. The Metroid series is the game series I've wanted to play the most yet I put off trying it out for 10 years.

8. I have a vibrant social life during the school year while at home it is virtually nonexistant.

9. I have a tendency of getting associated with strange things.

10. The past 8 months have seen the most significant change in my personality in a long time.

while we wait for kyon, here is a second list:
1. i have a very sporadic memory, ill forget one thing, like a task im supposed to do, and remember in detail some trivial nuance that ill never need.
2. i listen to all kinds of music. classical, metal, jazz, hard rock, pop; i cant really take rap seriously though, it just seems like its trying to parody something when actually its supposed to be all serious and stuff.
3. i like rainy weather, and im sure id enjoy the snow over the bright sun.
4. im a dog person, though id enjoy cats more if i didnt need thick gloves to avoid scratches when petting them.
5. my pet peeve is when i, for example, need to get something from the cabinet, and a bunch of people come out of the woodwork to block the way.
6. i might or might not have anxiety; i have a few symptoms but no doctor confirmation.
7. whether im outgoing, introverted, or socially awkward, well, some days are just more chatty than others.
8. bringing up anything about opinions is almost guaranteed to piss me off.
9. im out of ideas.

Oh good another opportunity to talk about myself

1. I really like art and art-related stuff. I used to be really into drawing but that kind of died down and I haven't drawn anything in over a year. It's not that I don't like it anymore, it's just that I lack the motivation/inspiration to do so. I'm more into photography nowadays but I love all forms of art.

2. I took my first piano class when I was 17 and I'm really glad I did. The piano is a great instrument that makes beautiful music and I love it. I'm still pretty amateur at it though since I don't practice nearly enough. I've also been wanting to learn the ukulele for a while now but I'm not willing to spend the money on it yet.

3. I also enjoy reading and writing but I don't spend enough time on that either. Wow I'm really inconsistent with my hobbies. Sad face. I don't have much experience in writing stories but I've had a cool story idea in my mind for a LONG while now and still have yet to write it. Maybe one day when I'm not an unmotivated bum.

4. I love animals but am terrified of insects (aside from ants, ladybugs, and butterflies). Spiders and centipedes are the worst. I can sometimes work up the courage to kill them but I get really anxious about it.

5. I wanna say that I have a fear of heights but I guess it's more like a fear of falling. Like if I'm on the roof of a building (away from the edge) or on an airplane, I'm not scared, but climbing a tree or a wall is scary to me because I could fall. Same thing with the dark. I'm not scared of darkness itself, but more of the fact that I can't see what's in it.

6. My favorite food is pizza (of course). Some foods I don't like are raisins, yogurt, tuna, jelly/jam/anything that resembles jelly, fruit flavored pies, etc. Also mustard is disgusting.

7. I try my best to not judge other people or their interests and stuff, especially people I don't know. The world needs more acceptance. Unless you're an asshole, of course.

8. I'm pretty introverted and dislike being around people for too long. I'm most comfortable when I'm alone.

9. Nature is great and I'd love to travel the world someday so that I could see and experience more of it.

10. pls give me a cat I want one

Haha, right? Am glad people are posting here, on most forums these threads can get a ton of responses, but for some reason it seems like most of the members of Wario Forums dont wanna share anything about themselves : p

Can you still draw like today?

And aw, its too bad you dont live close to me, we actually have taken in a new cat who needs a home. We could really use someone to take him in themselves. Hes way sweet and gentle, sadly too much though, as our big tom cat beats up on him cuz he doesnt have the confidence to stand up for himself : /

I love these things.

1. I'm a former vegan. I did it for over 3 years and I hated it. I also ended up with nut allergies as a result from it, along with lactose intolerance. There are some really weird food combinations I'll make too as a result.

2. I love food and talking about food.

3. There are children out there that prefer pizza over salad. I was one of those kids. So much so I went hungry on a few pizza nights because there was no salad.

4. I have 2 other tattoos besides my Orbulon one, and I plan on getting more besides that one. One of my current ones is another game character.

5. I'm like other people here and love a lot of fine arts hobbies like drawing, writing, photography, etc. I've fallen out of practice due to either depression or life circumstances but like ckd, I'm more into photography as I'm getting the opportunity to travel around my locale more.

6. I am a glass half full kind of person. I can cry and moan about things, but by nature I'm very optimistic.

7. I love coffee and want to learn everything I can about it.

8. The Wario series is the only Nintendo series I like and love. Other series have great games, like Link's Awakening, Pokémon Black & White, old Super Marios, Smash Bros. Melee, Super Paper Mario, but nothing to keep my interest maintained over long periods of time.

9. Speaking of pokeymans, my favorite ones are Timburr and Stoutland. I have no clue why.

10. I am not Crygor on weed. :drcrygor:

Haha, me too : p

I also love food, so much that I have a fear of making it a "hobby", which in itself isnt really a bad thing. Though I feel that for myself, it would be. I sometimes think about getting into a food based career, though. In fact a friend and I were talking the other day about pizza, and how like old cartoons (like teenage mutant ninja turtles) that had pizza would animate them with like so much cheese they were dripping off the pizza, and we came up with the idea of opening a pizza place that actually uses so much cheese that it drips off like that : p I would buy that pizza : p
(dont steal that idea though, whoever of you is thinking about it)

Would you be willing to tell us what your other tattoos are?

1. I have a tendency of getting fixated on mundane things people don't usually think about (ex: cheese, razor blades)

2. As of late I take my physical condition quite seriously.

3. I practiced Karate for a couple of years.

4.I am an occasional artist who at the moment is focused on learning non-digital drawing techniques.

5. In school and on my own I've tried my hand at learning several languages including Russian and Chinese.

6. I want to try my hand at becoming a professional wrestler.

7. The Metroid series is the game series I've wanted to play the most yet I put off trying it out for 10 years.

8. I have a vibrant social life during the school year while at home it is virtually nonexistant.

9. I have a tendency of getting associated with strange things.

10. The past 8 months have seen the most significant change in my personality in a long time.

Hahaha, a cheese fixation, thats way interesting, totally : p

Oh, neat. My older brother took Judo as a kid, and tried to teach me some of it. Dont remember a bit of it anymore, though : p

Haha yeah? I would totally go and watch your matches : p

Play the Prime series, they are way awesome. You can totally get lost in them.

while we wait for kyon, here is a second list:
1. i have a very sporadic memory, ill forget one thing, like a task im supposed to do, and remember in detail some trivial nuance that ill never need.
2. i listen to all kinds of music. classical, metal, jazz, hard rock, pop; i cant really take rap seriously though, it just seems like its trying to parody something when actually its supposed to be all serious and stuff.
3. i like rainy weather, and im sure id enjoy the snow over the bright sun.
4. im a dog person, though id enjoy cats more if i didnt need thick gloves to avoid scratches when petting them.
5. my pet peeve is when i, for example, need to get something from the cabinet, and a bunch of people come out of the woodwork to block the way.
6. i might or might not have anxiety; i have a few symptoms but no doctor confirmation.
7. whether im outgoing, introverted, or socially awkward, well, some days are just more chatty than others.
8. bringing up anything about opinions is almost guaranteed to piss me off.
9. im out of ideas.

Whats your favorite music genre, though? Do you have one?

And I also love overcast skies, they are amazing. And the snow is awesome at first, but when you hit about mid-winter, when everything is covered in ice and a foot of snow, and the weather is -10F, it doesnt feel as awesome anymore : p But December- early January is my favorite time of the year, yeah : p

Gonna do a third list : p

1. I have a thing with wanting to respond to everyone who takes the time to post in threads like this one, and the "favorites" thread. I feel like it gives them the impression that someone took the time to read what they had to share and appreciated it, which is something I always appreciate with things like this : p I like being as engaging as possible when socializing online.

2. I was never vegan but I did go a year where I couldnt eat meat out of guilty feelings. Like for real, I saw for the first time the mistreatment of animals in like large meat production companies, where like they stuffed chickens on top of each other in cages and broke their beaks so they couldnt fight back, pushed cows around with those large plows, ect. I was so horrified by it that I couldnt eat meat for the longest time. It was a bit over a year that I was able to eat meat again.

3. Like Pajamas, I love gloomy weather : p I live in Indiana, and its like always sunny and bright here, all the time. So gloomy overcast days feel really special and amazing to me, they make me feel excited and energized : p I also love windy days.

4. I have always always always wanted to be able to draw well, but I just cant. I feel like its completely impossible for me to draw well at all. Oh but, for some reason, and I have no idea why, I can draw Helga Pataki pretty well. And shes the ONLY thing I can draw well, for some reason : p
Wb0vs3Q.jpg

5. I have a thing for like desolate settings and environments. And thats not to look like depressed and edgy or whatever : p I just think its really cool. Like I love abandoned buildings and towns and amusement parks and stuff like that, they are way awesome. I love the mystery with them, too. Like what it used to be like before it died out, and why is it empty now? Its way exciting.

6. At one time, brown was my favorite color : p I used to be really into like autumn colors for a while, like brown and dark orange and dark red. I still like them and all, but am currently really into bright neon colors : p

7. I really really like how string instruments look. Like I think they are really awesome aesthetically. I also really like watching people play instruments. I dont like going to live concerts, though : p Theyre too noisey to hear the band playing, and I dont like having to stand and look at the band the whole time. I enjoy being able to relax while listening to music, and dont understand why having no seats became the thing with concerts : p

8. I once came up with an idea for a comic book hero kind of character. Her name was Inside Out Girl, she was a girl whos body was mutated in a way that left her inside out, and she would use this mutation to fight crime or whatever. It was somewhat graphic, in ways you can probably imagine : p I once really wanted to do something with the idea but never did it : p I dont feel as strongly now about it as I did a few years ago : p

9. I hate squishy foods. Im known for not being too picky about foods, and also being totally adventurous with food. Like I love trying weird new things. But I cannot eat anything squishy or mushy, cant stand the texture at all. Oh, and baby food grosses me out, like for real I hate baby food. They just take food and grind it into a mushy paste, its awful.

10. I have stage fright. Like I can play my instrument on stage, but I have actually had a mic in front of me several times when on stage, and we planned on having me say something, but I just couldnt. I dunno why, but I couldnt get myself to talk. Im working on being able to play and sing at the same time, and this will definitely hold me back a bit : p

Is this something you have reasons for, or is it just something that's always given you jitters and you don't know why?

I can understand where that is coming from, it gets dull at a point. Are you planning on doing something else?

Well, I've always been divided between computing/programing and design/art, I had to make a choice between a life of logic and a life of art... I chose logic. So I would probably try the other option.
I also had experience as a bartender, I just loved it. It's a hard job but I really felt good doing it.
Also, it's not about money, it's about doing something I like, so even if I get underpaied, as long as I can live and like what I do, I'm fine. That's why I have so much hope with Youtube.
I feel like I don't really have a plan, unfortunately, I can't seem to find my happy place for work...

Well, I've always been divided between computing/programing and design/art, I had to make a choice between a life of logic and a life of art... I chose logic. So I would probably try the other option.
I also had experience as a bartender, I just loved it. It's a hard job but I really felt good doing it.
Also, it's not about money, it's about doing something I like, so even if I get underpaied, as long as I can live and like what I do, I'm fine. That's why I have so much hope with Youtube.
I feel like I don't really have a plan, unfortunately, I can't seem to find my happy place for work...
I'm in the same boat kinda. But for now I've decided to first set up a nice base for myself in life. Finish school, get my own place to live and have a solid job. Then explore further.
Still, my mentor always tells me that happiness is not always about what the mind thinks, but also what the heart feels.

Last edited:
Haha, me too : p

I also love food, so much that I have a fear of making it a "hobby", which in itself isnt really a bad thing. Though I feel that for myself, it would be. I sometimes think about getting into a food based career, though. In fact a friend and I were talking the other day about pizza, and how like old cartoons (like teenage mutant ninja turtles) that had pizza would animate them with like so much cheese they were dripping off the pizza, and we came up with the idea of opening a pizza place that actually uses so much cheese that it drips off like that : p I would buy that pizza : p
(dont steal that idea though, whoever of you is thinking about it)

Would you be willing to tell us what your other tattoos are?
HA, that idea is amazing. You don't have to worry about me stealing it anyway, coffee shops are more my thing. XD

I got into food mostly because of the vegan thing. My ex-husband (hey, another factoid!) was vegan and I was essentially forced into the lifestyle. He was incredibly cheap and uneducated about nutrition and it wreaked havoc on my body - I was severely underweight by the end of it and was so happy to have decent food again.

I have a couple of weird food sensitivities too so that combined with the veganism just got me interested in knowing about nutrition and just learning about different things.

It's amazing how much you learn after a crack pot tells you things that aren't true!

One of my tattoos is a moon and star with an embroidery around them. The other one I mentioned is of a game character, but when I wrote my factoids I wanted to tease and have people guess. That's mean, though. I love talking about tattoos.

(my tattoo has shading added but that's the design and close to the color palette of mine)

I did the same thing, only I didn't finish my degree.

I'd say if you can manage it, do what you prefer! When you're doing your own thing that you enjoy its much more rewarding than any high paying salary can give you. People focus so much on material things and quite honestly it's very irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Bartending is a blast. I hope some time you can manage quitting that job and work on something that you love.

Back