(ABANDONED)(DEPRECATED)(BAD TRANSLATIONS DO NOT USE) Developer Diaries Compiled

There's actually some crossover with Mario Wiki and Wario Forum members. Point is, it'd be nice to have these translations on the Wario Forums for this community to see and comment on.

Well I'll update the original post if anyone feels like updating any of them though as it stands most of those translations are bad.

Hiya everyone, second contributor here. Yeah, I'm entirely self-studied and kinda got disheartened by the crit / lost motivation so I'm not going to continue translating or go over the ones I've already done. If anyone wants to take over feel free. Apologies for the confusion.

Hiya everyone, second contributor here. Yeah, I'm entirely self-studied and kinda got disheartened by the crit / lost motivation so I'm not going to continue translating or go over the ones I've already done. If anyone wants to take over feel free. Apologies for the confusion.
No worries. This place as a whole kind of fell apart.

Yeah, and you two did much better with these translations that say, I'd ever do. So that's something, right? Most people couldn't even put together a remotely coherent translation, let alone a good one.

Late I know, but listen, we all fuck up and make mistakes and it's totally easy to get disheartened and demotivated due to criticism, but don't fret about it too much, learn from your mistakes and continue to do it and improve. The fact that you managed to translate this self studied is undeniably impressive and certainly moreso than many users here, even with the abovementioned mistakes and I'm sure you'll be a great translator. Simply put, don't give up due to a lack of motivation, just learn and keep doing it.

Back