The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
I've decided too get back into Mario maker. I've deleted all my levels and am starting a clean slate.
These first few levels I'm making may be crappy, I'd love your feedback guys.
The only one uploaded so far is
RIDE TO VICTORY!
Course ID: D078-0000-029E-09E4
Can't tell if zero or o's but I put zeros.
You guys upload your levels too, I'd love to see what you guys make.

Here is a list with all my current (and probably upcoming, in the future) levels.
Most of them are themed like the original games but with my own twists, some are slightly more gimmicky.
The difficulty is normally fairly difficult, around 2%, but I have a few much easier and a few much harder levels. If you want an extra challenge after beating the level normally, try collecting as many coins as possible. On some levels I've managed to collect all coins in one run, but not on all of them (yet). All coins have been tested thoroughly separately, though.

T3WB-Senpai! Where have you been!!!
I had some burn out (after a single crappy course) but i'm back. Lemme tells ya a story.
This morning lil' Deejay was playing Paper Mario: Colour Splash and he thought, "Miyamoto, Stop it... Enough Koopalings, Perhaps i can do better" Spoiler alert, He doesn't do better. So here is his boss rush

7F99-0000-02CC-81A6
Bowser Boss Rush (kinda hard)

Regardless of the "kinda hard" I won't make an easier version, Just want y'all to know what your getting yourself into. Enjoy.
edit: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/7F99-0000-02CC-81A6 for ease of access.

Last edited:
Back