Are most Ashley fans really WarioWare fans?

No. What I'm trying to say is, for most of the people who have posted here it is incomprehensible for them to think that someone could be a fan of Ashley without being a fan of WarioWare. You've already stated that you fit that description so I'm just pointing it out.

I'm a fan of Smash brothers, sort of, not to forget Ashley is in the game. Could it be possible I'm not the only fan of Ashley that is only a fan of Ashley and not Warioware?

It is absolutely possible. I'm just saying that it seems most people here haven't personally seen someone like that.

Like I mentioned before, I loved Ashley in Super Smash bros for 3ds and I haven't heard of Warioware, ever. Without Super Smash Bros I wouldn't be here.

I think WarioWare is fun, but I don't really enjoy it a whole lot. I'm a Wario fan, though, I like the other characters in the game, and I like the GBA in general. I hate Ashley, though, so that will make me unable to become a fan of any of the other games, as they all have Ashley in them d:p (wait, does Twisted not have Ashley? Perhaps I should look into that game, then)

Well, I'm convinced, I'll put it on my list!
It will have to wait a bit, though, as I should stop spending more money than I earn (I don't even have a job) d:p

Well, I'm convinced, I'll put it on my list!
It will have to wait a bit, though, as I should stop spending more money than I earn (I don't even have a job) d:p

Twisted was my first Wario Ware game back in 2005 when it first came out, got it for my b-day and it's still one of the best Wario Ware games to date. The mechanic of moving your entire system around for the minigames were innovative for it's time. Definitely urge you and others to try the game.

Twisted was my first Wario Ware game back in 2005 when it first came out, got it for my b-day and it's still one of the best Wario Ware games to date. The mechanic of moving your entire system around for the minigames were innovative for it's time. Definitely urge you and others to try the game.

Wario de Mambo

One year later

Now I really wonder if we are getting more Ashley only fans, mainly due to all this stuff about Ashley, she's got more badges since, and even appeared outside of Warioware, going in another game about Tanks, lol.

Ashley is turning into her own character at this point.

Back