[Poll] Are you Nintendo-Only Player or do you play with other consoles too?

With what do you play?

• Various Consoles and PCs

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Only Nintendo

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Various but Nintendo is my favourite

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Various but XBox is my favourite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Various but PC Games are my favourites

• Various but Playstation is my favourite

• Various but Sega is my favourite

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Various but Dreamcast is my favourite

• Total voters
There have been times I want a console for a specific game but it's always a hard decision to make since even older used consoles aren't always cheap.

The consoles I owned are from Nintendo unless you count my brother buying a 360 and a PS4 but even then, especially with the Wii U Dark Age I've been migrating to PC more and more.

The consoles I owned are from Nintendo unless you count my brother buying a 360 and a PS4 but even then, especially with the Wii U Dark Age I've been migrating to PC more and more.
Wii U dark age? Even though the Wii U was a commercial failure it has a crap ton of amazing games! Wii U is hardly a "Dark age".

I only own Nintendo consoles but I play other consoles that my friends have. I'm not made of money, I can only afford so many games and consoles and I've decided they'd be Nintendo. I haven't regretted that decision yet.

Wii U dark age? Even though the Wii U was a commercial failure it has a crap ton of amazing games! Wii U is hardly a "Dark age".

I only own Nintendo consoles but I play other consoles that my friends have. I'm not made of money, I can only afford so many games and consoles and I've decided they'd be Nintendo. I haven't regretted that decision yet.
It has some great gems, definitely... But they cut it's lifespan WAY too short and in a really disappointing fashion, you know?

saying the wii u has a lot of amazing games is a massive overstatement

anyway related to the OP, i like sega and campcom

Had my fair share of purchasing other consoles instead of Nintendo. Usually play what I find interesting really like MGS, Disgeae, SMT series, Shadow of the Colossus, Guilty Gear. Having experience the big 3 of gaming companies of the now I really think Microsoft out of the 3 has some of the most meh games on it especially when it came to exclusives. Aside from the Nintendo handhelds I do also own a PSP it's library is vivid with rpgs, to sidscrollers too it even has Metal Slug 7.

Xbox one, PS4, Wii u and soon to be PC once my father buys me a better PC. I mostly play on Nintendo consoles because of Smash bros, Mario Kart and Minecraft.

Though I also own more Nintendo consoles than others such as Microsoft and Sony. I wouldn't call myself a Nintendo-only player, but a mainly Nintendo player. lol

Mainly Nintendo.
I do have a lot of Windows, DOS and Atari ST games too, but I don't really often enjoy computer gaming a lot when compared to console and handheld gaming.
Re-Volt and Minecraft being two exceptions.

• Agree
Reactions: Rei
I'd say I'm a Nintendo player, for sure. It's cheaper, has good games in general and has iconic characters, new ideas, etc.

Nintendo is the top video game company. That doesn't mean I don't play on my PC, and I own a PSOne, I wanted an XBox too. But I can't find the same charm in non-Nintendo stuff. I don't know, it's just what I like.

Back