Ashley mii costume confirmed.

I see her as Ashley, nothing more, nothing less. People say I see her as a goddess, but she's just a person I so happen to know and like, more so than any other character out there.
More so than anything else on this earth. I'm here to help Ashley, by telling a lot of people about her, by helping my friend Emma, who is like the biggest Ashley fan I ever known, she wants her to be more than a Warioware character, I want her to be more than a Warioware character, but right now she's just a gaming character.

I don't see characters as anything else besides what they truly are. If I saw them more than what I saw I'd be weird. I see Ashley as a person who wants to get passed through life, who wants more friends, who wants to be left alone. But wants nothing more than to be happy and successful, she is after all only in training. I'm no Ashley expert, but if I were I'd probably be a bigger fan than PinkDragon and Emma, but I'm not. I don't see her like those two do, if I did I'd probably lose track of everything else and only think Ashley matters, but you know who else matters? Saitama.

Oh-Punch_Man.png

I would have used another image of how I saw Ashley but the only epic one I found was her flying down all cool and such with cool background like shits gonna go down, but you could also see under the dress and that seems like a huge no no on a family friendly site.

You did admit that you don't really care about Wario Ware in general though.

It's "fans" like you who would be the downfall of Wario Ware if you got what you wanted. You want Ashley to have her own game. Then there's no more reason to ask for a Wario Ware game and then the series would truly be doomed.

You did admit that you don't really care about Wario Ware in general though.

It's "fans" like you who would be the downfall of Wario Ware if you got what you wanted. You want Ashley to have her own game. Then there's no more reason to ask for a Wario Ware game and then the series would truly be doomed.
easy buddy

Well, I don't care about the Warioware characters aside from Ashley and Mona, those mini games are sort of fun, and I still like them Wario land games a bit. I also never asked for her own game, maybe a small eshop game but that's all I see, but even that is a huge maybe.

Sure, maybe I'll be the downfall of Warioware, but listen to yourself. I'M JUST ONE PERSON! ONE!. It's not like I can make one whole game go away, even if I asked.

I think I'm the only sort of "Fan" who'd rather Ashley, maybe aside from PinkDragon and Emma, but in the end we're just 3 people, 5 max. It's not like Ashley fans will make Warioware go bye forever.

GlowSquid does not need love right now, he's being very rude as you can see. Unless you're talking about somebody else, than I'm not sure who needs love.
xD I was talking about the other Wario characters. And not just Wario WARE. Wario Land as well.

BTW:
I didn't wanna say anything against Ashley lovers as people or anything, I'm just against the attitude that one character should get all the attention while everyone else gets none.
For instance, I like Mona the most but I wouldn't want to ONLY see her. I also wanna see Jimmy and 9-Volt and Orbulon and Dr. Crygor, etc. get some attention.

oh, you said guys, as in 'with an s' meaning more people, I didn't see that. Well, bring it up with Nintendo, I'm no reality warper, trust me, if I was you'd see a lot of crazy shit happening right now, like the whole roster of smash bros being Ashley only along with Saitama.

Well, remember this whole thing is mostly about opinions. I personally wouldn't care for the other characters getting attention, but if that's what you guys like to see than alright, good. Most likely to get attention would be Mona, she's a cheerful character, and who doesn't like Pizza? huh? there you go.

Good thing I don't main Wario, I use Little mac and mostly Mario. I'll admit those characters look fun to try out, but isn't it weird the last 3 dlc characters are human looking? None of Nintendos characters besides the Fire emblem guy, maybe we're being fooled again and a new character is on the way, but it's wishful thinking, lol.

As for Ashley, she is a sword fighter, using her wand as a sword, looks neat. I can't really see the outfit as a gunner, but I guess you could shoot have shot from the wand. But at least we have an Ashley outfit, I've been asking for one since last year, and now it's near the end of the year and finally got my wish, huh? Gonna buy the costume day one.

Back