Ask the user below you a question

I don't know, maybe butterflies. There's something about seeing them flutter about outside that really livens up the outside world.

If you could be inside a video game for an hour, which one would it be and why?

That's a cool question. Uhhh... I'd love to meet some of my favourite game heroes, but most of them occupy worlds full of danger.
Perhaps I'll go with Caesar's Palace. Beautiful atmosphere, classy service... and I can gamble as much as I want for an hour, then make off with all my winnings (or refuse to pay my debts). By the time they call security I'll magically "poof!" into thin air. The perfect crime.... "So long, suckers!! Nyyaaah-HA-Ha-Ha-Hahhh!!"

caesars-palace-usa.jpg

Last edited:
Since Angler forgot to ask a question (I think each one of us have done that now : p), Ill go ahead and answer Ninja Cats question too.

Id pick Baiten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. I wouldnt meet any of the characters there, but the world in that game is way seriously pretty, and Id like to see it. Having to actually pick just one of the nations to explore, though.... that would be hard : p

What is your favorite SCARY game?

That's tough question as I'm somewhat desensitized to the genre, but probably Ib.

Favorite Zelda Dungeon?

Moogle from Final Fantasy?? About... a 7. I want to gently caress his nose and cradle his sack body.
Moogle from Kingdom Hearts, though? 8/10. I've been on the internet long enough to tell that adding an emo edge to a cute character instantly makes them more appealing! The marketability is attractive!

Let me bring out the real burning question: Salvador Dali. Smash or Pass?

You best be jestin' definite Smash anyone who makes them sexy clocks is great enough for me.

Which Minister of Justice would you take out for a date and kiss goodnight?

Back