BlueJackG's Wario Music

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Profile Music
Another song from Wario Land 2 you can purchase with coins in the resource section! A Youtube video is now available, but here's the link to the resource: https://warioforums.com/index.php?resources/wario-land-ii-warios-great-return.78/

I want to remind you guys that from now on I'll be placing a price to download those songs (in coins) to motivate members to use the forums to get goodies.
Although all songs will eventually be available to listen on Youtube, improvements are likely to be done to certain resources which is exclusive to the Wario Forums.

Last edited:

Robin

Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Thank you all!

This one now is not Wario but kinda related, I guess! For those who missed it, here:

Note that this is not the party mix, it's a more remakey version

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Sounds great @Robin! Posted it on the Nintendo Music subreddit either way, hope some other people will like it as much as the people here.

Robin

Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Sounds great @Robin! Posted it on the Nintendo Music subreddit either way, hope some other people will like it as much as the people here.
Can you share the link to it? That way I can see for myself! Thanks for sharing!