BlueJackG's Wario Music

I don't really feel qualified to judge music, due to my own lack of talent in that realm, but from my personal perception I think it's a good remix, easy on the ears while keeping the general feel of the song.

I don't really feel qualified to judge music, due to my own lack of talent in that realm, but from my personal perception I think it's a good remix, easy on the ears while keeping the general feel of the song.
A professional opinion is always more accurate and good for learning, however, even if you don't have that kind of knowledge, just knowing your general opinion as a listener is also important. So I thank you for it! ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 607
As I said on Discord, it's a good remix. Then again, can you really go wrong with a song from a Wario game? Unless you're absolutely tone deaf, almost any remix you make of one will be amazing...

Some WARIO LAND for you, guys!

:wanderingoom::wlheart::wariobomb::runwariorun:;)Hey Listen!:VforVictory::OhGodNo::shokorawah::SWah::otherwaywariorun::wariobomb::wlheart::wanderingoom:

Very jolly and jaunty stuff, Jack! This year will actually be my 20th anniversary since I first played this game, way back in Christmas time 1997!
I never understood why they didn't keep this theme and use it in other games featuring Wario. It completely vanished after Wario Land II. I really miss these wonky, off-key themes, as they went so well with the crooked Wario.

More from WarioWare Twisted! This time is the awesome cover of Excitebike: Wario Bike!!

:miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario::miniwario:

Love it! Absolutely love it. It has a profound 60's-early 70's rock 'n roll vibe that fits it like a motorcyclist's glove. Top stuff, Jack! I'll have to play this around my folks, as it's sure to make them nostalgic, just like another groovy Wario tune I can think of...

Last edited:
Sadly I stopped taking requests. It's become too difficult for me to keep up. But I like the song, so I might give it a try.

Reactions: 607
Here's a youtube version of the latest songs for those who can't (or don't want to) download the files to listen to:

Another song from Wario Land 2 you can purchase with coins in the resource section! A Youtube video is now available, but here's the link to the resource: https://warioforums.com/index.php?resources/wario-land-ii-warios-great-return.78/

I want to remind you guys that from now on I'll be placing a price to download those songs (in coins) to motivate members to use the forums to get goodies.
Although all songs will eventually be available to listen on Youtube, improvements are likely to be done to certain resources which is exclusive to the Wario Forums.

Last edited:
Back