Brag Thread

Kkplz

Just a Joke
Time to show everybody how amazing you are and boost that self-esteem! Share whatever accomplishments, talents or whatever you may have that you're proud of.

One of my major accomplishments is placing 2nd place at a Project M tournament. It was a gamestop tournament set up by my friends. It had 22 players and was double elimination. It was really cool and fun, but sadly it never caught on. The first match was quite relaxed, but everything got intense after that. I had to face my friends who were really good players. I was surprised that I wasn't placed in losers and made it up to semifinals where I lost and got placed in loser's semifinals. I guess it was kinda luck that got me through. Anyways, I win loser's semifinals and get into the finals, ready to get revenge on the guy who put me there. I beat him 3-0 and we play another set of five, with me losing on the 5th match. I kinda felt a bit disappointed since I felt like I let my friends down, but overall I felt really good for getting that far. I didn't think I would be that good. I hugged the guy, took my winnings and then went back home.

Here's the bracket if anybody is curious

So were you the only one got an A on a test which everybody else failed? Do you have an immunity to radiation? Did you find a million dollars and decide to share half of it with me because you're just so awesome? Feel free to brag about whatever you want and as much as you like.

I have, at different points in my life, learned how to play violin, piano, bass guitar and acoustic guitar :3

I play bass guitar in a band, and we achieved popularity in our town, we had a small following and have even been asked to play at personal parties as well as town events by our city :3

I once played Super Mario Strikers for wii with Crescent Moon Villager, and I totally destroyed him in like every single match : p

This is definitely my most proudest achievement, yeah : p

I once took 14 straight stocks in a Project M crew battle. By the time I was done with my rampage, they still had to go through the other really good player on my team, and we were so far ahead that he closed it out without needing to bring out our last guy. Honestly, if they just brought out the guy they saved for last against me, that probably could have been avoided, but they were so afraid of the aforementioned other good player that they felt like they needed to save him. Bad move.

I'm don't like to brag, but damn I'm proud of my music.
And I'm proud of being able to recreate the whole Wario Land 4 soundtrack!
And I'm proud of my character Blue for being so dang great and detailed in her personality.

And I'm proud I can be proud of those things, makes me proud of myself.

I'm just proud of what I can do! *Pats himself on the back*

I've managed to beat every A+ tier Smash players that comes my way, I'm regarded as the best Smash player Noob out there. Most players don't believe me when I say I only play the game for fun, while all of them look online for tips, tricks and all that good stuff I don't - I just play the game, everything really just comes to me.

Which is why I normally went to loads of Smash communities to look for worthy players, this ike player always managed to take a stock but he never won, however this Samus player has beaten me time and time again, though after time I've been able to beat him with Little Mac, even two stocking him in most cases. These days I've stopped playing Smash and got kind of sloppy, though I still manage to beat all my friends and a good chunk of players on For Glory.

If they won against me they'd often brag and say "I took down Kyon!" and all that good stuff, I don't know why this happens to most games I play, I become good, too good for most players and if they beat me they brag, like winning against me is like, the hugest deal in the world. Happened to a number of online games, especially Smash, Mario Kart and Black ops 2.

Also...

smash_bros_newcomer_meme_template_updated__by_kyon000-d7rhulj.png

I made this years ago and it's still used by many users, even big YouTubers like Alpharad used it for his videos. I've seen this used in "Leak" videos and many people used it for their own fun character ideas, was even on DYKG.

26 years and i'm finally getting facial hair, HURRAH.
My body developes slower than most people. Not horribly so but its somewhat inconvenient but now i've come to the realization that i'll never get super pruny until i'm like 70.
and no it isn't necessarily a disorder or illness and i'm aware some people are born that way but for me its genetics. Thank you genetic lottery.

im good at being average at everything i try, except computer programming and coding (i will be average at it soon though :p)

my one true talent, in all seriousness, is in playing music. i used to play violin for the longest time, but eventually i got into tuba, and ive gotten to the point where im probably better at tuba than i was at violin.

i also like trying to build mechanisms, though they usually end up not doing much.

You should totally keep it up with the music, PJ. Its a way fun hobby that really makes you feel good about yourself, its definitely the best thing : p

You should find musicians that inspire you and learn from them, if you havent already.

I certainly wish I had something to brag about. Anything. It'd certainly allow me to carry myself better in social settings.

Back