CM30 the community would like to chat with you about the site.

Kokonoe

Wario Fan Supreme
@CM30

So in the Discord I was referring to the activity of the site and how the Discord connects to it. However, what I saw were plenty of issues people have with how you run this place. I hope you can take this as constructive feedback because you are the leader here and right now people have kinda given up on this place and it feels like to us you kinda did in some ways.

1. Right now the site is unmoderated essentially and even myself has been able to get away with posting things that are against the rules cause there is no care for what is posted anymore.

2. I realize there is a lack of Wario content to promote in recent times, but there is a lack of building the community we have now. You don't always need a influx of newcomers what you need is making sure the people you have stay. People don't stay and that's a problem.

3. The biggest problem people have with you right now is that they don't feel you listen to anything they are saying. This is from the community itself and this is how they feel.

I want this thread to be for people to mention their concerns and criticisms in hopes it leads to this forum being better.

Alright, that's fine and fair. If anything, I don't mind sexual references and the sort depending on context, it's just that when that's what 98% of the site becomes, then eh.

No offense to anyone here, but I’d like to see a staff team of members we know of, instead of new members or returning ones that never were active.

No offense to anyone here, but I’d like to see a staff team of members we know of, instead of new members or returning ones that never were active.
This will be my final post on this site.

I'm the one that back in the day is the reason the Discord even existed when everyone was complaining out the on-site chat and I got everyone to migrate to a Discord server with my constant suggestions. I rallied very hard for this and it happened.

Now I'm back once again, causing changes cause it seemed like no one actually wanted to discuss things with CM30. But here he is now hiring staff, locking problem threads and...people don't want to give me a chance at staff because I'm not someone they know. I'm the one that got this initiative going. I was the one that entered the Discord and tried to rally for a change. What was everyone else doing lately?

Also, how about how much I was actively contributing to this site lately?

If Wario Land 5 happens, who would you want to make it?
How are you today?
What game are you playing lately? Also: share your opinions and feelings on it
What new transformations could a Wario Land 5 come out with?
Game & Wario | What are your thoughts on it?

Including this very thread we're posting in right now. I was also contributing in various threads across the site.

You don't need to know me at this point, all you need to know is that when I show up change happens. Maybe what this place needed was a fresh outlook because when I first got here it was depressing and people had given up home on getting to where we are even now. People in the Discord kept telling me it was pointless and wouldn't work yet it actually worked, CM30 listened which I figured he might.

Honestly at this point I have better ways to spend my time if I'm truly unappreciated for my contributions just because I'm not a part of a clique people know. So with that I'm done.

Your contributions have been noted, but I think there are other users better suited for the task. You seem a little like you're gloating.. just a bit.
From the way I have studied your actions from the past hour or so, I definitely would not want any kind of staff member with this attitude..

I personally do not have anything against you, I just think there are others I would prefer to see watching over the place. This is just what i think from my user perspective.

I'm the one that back in the day is the reason the Discord even existed when everyone was complaining out the on-site chat and I got everyone to migrate to a Discord server with my constant suggestions. I rallied very hard for this and it happened.

Now I'm back once again, causing changes cause it seemed like no one actually wanted to discuss things with CM30. But here he is now hiring staff, locking problem threads and...people don't want to give me a chance at staff because I'm not someone they know. I do! What you talked about here actually sheds a lot of light on things. I'm the one that got this initiative going. I was the one that entered the Discord and tried to rally for a change. What was everyone else doing lately? A lot of nothing, really. I was the biggest producer of new substantial threads before then and even that is of debatable status.

How are you today?

Including this very thread we're posting in right now. I was also contributing in various threads across the site.

You don't need to know me at this point, all you need to know is that when I show up change happens. Maybe what this place needed was a fresh outlook because when I first got here it was depressing and people had given up home on getting to where we are even now. People in the Discord kept telling me it was pointless and wouldn't work yet it actually worked, CM30 listened which I figured he might.

Honestly at this point I have better ways to spend my time if I'm truly unappreciated for my contributions just because I'm not a part of a clique people know. So with that I'm done.
Wait, what? No no no no, don't go! I was just getting to know you!

This is why you'd limited who could see your profile? I was literally about to link you to a dope dePeche Mode instrumental this Russian guy made before I found this!
Damn, I wish I'd known this was going on earlier!

@Ninja_Cat @JulianT
Goddammit you two! What the fuck!
Who the hell cares if it's gloating? If it's true, then even if it's bragging, it's at least somewhat justified, especially since it would benefit ingrates like you-- no way in hell could I, nor you, run a discord with 800+ people and be able to manage it properly, shut the fuck up.
And who the fuck cares if someone's "lewd"? Why must you subliminally suggest that people bend over backwards for you just because you dislike anything outright explicit?
I have no idea why, but the idea of Koko leaving has legitimately got me fearful and anxious! Why, why, though? I don't know.
I feel like fuckin' Flowey Undertale when you reach the end of the Genocide route: I am afraid, legitimately, but I'm very confused as I didn't think that I would from a situation of this kind!
But what I do know is I don't want her to leave us, I really don't, but I haven't even known her long enough to have a clue as to why!

You assholes have chased away a thoughtful, kind human being from this website because she stepped a little bit out of line. That may be a major contributing factor here, actually-- a genuinely decent person shows up, and starts contributing to the community after a period of time so long I thought she was new, and you fuckin' chase her away!

...I just reread that last post, now that I'm not so panicked, and yeah, that makes a lot of fucking sense. So she's the reason why I'd gotten this change in overall vibe from this place?

God forbid that a decent person be allowed to take pride in her achievements and act as she so desires-- I may be fearing for Koko's future presence on this site, but the pangs in my stomach are lessened somewhat by-- well...! Anger, I guess! I'm angry with you! And yeah I know, ooOoh y' real scary. Yeah, I can't do shit, I'm just some fucker who talks too much, getting on people's nerves with how meaningless it all tends to be, but I feel like I have some credence in saying that every point she brought up was absolutely correct-- while it isn't a flawless argument by any means, I still say that it makes too much sense not to be. I just hope she hasn't turned off e-mail notifications.

This feels like the Lord of the Flies where the other children stage a coup and throw the progressive thinker out of power.
Thanks a fucking lot!

...fuck's sake, dude, I feel like the friend of a suicide victim, because I wish that I'd taken the time to let her know she was appreciated. Maybe then she would've felt a bit more like staying was worth the trouble because someone cared-- I know it sounds a bit sappy, and maybe I'm overthinking this as I often do, but even still.
Oh, and for the record, I honestly feel ashamed that I initially had her lumped in with Ninja_Cat. When I first saw a given thread that had the both of you taking part, I had you written up on the same team, and chances are, with the way you've been holding a grudge with her the same way I'd done with Magma, you probably did, too. From that point, though, with her I was actually starting to get used to her presence-- she was fast becoming like one of those three kids that showed up in MMPR that eventually replaced the Red, Yellow, & Black Rangers; destined to eventually join the perceived little ragtag group I've sort of made in my head as an actual member but in the meantime becoming close to them.

You, on the other hand, have only proven yourself to be worse, Ninja_Cat. I have nothing against being a prude, but getting all prickly when someone who's more casual about sex than you ain't cool, and neither is trying to act as if the post that I made on Suzytronics's page was a passive-aggressive statement-- I meant every word of what I said, and I mean genuinely too, you cunt. How the fuck did that post come off like that to you?
You're like that one old lady from Church that gets spotted ambling around, usually going unnoticed but when you make your presence known tend to get on people's nerves. You always leave reactions to posts you have no dealings with-- usually negative ones-- you can't take a joke, and you certainly can't handle anyone having an attitude towards sex positive enough for one to be comfortable talking about it.

You piss me off, Ninja_Cat, and I'm not the only one either, but I won't name names. Your attitude fucking sucks, for one. You really could stand to be cooler about asking people to be less raunchy around you in a nicer fashion. The thing is, I stopped using slurs when Koko was around after she asked me to stop, and I did that because in the end she was cool about the whole ordeal even though it upset her, and she started fast-earning my respect from then on. If you'd asked me the same thing in the fashion that you usually use, sure I'd pretend to agree because I hate conflict, but future posts would paint as good a picture of "go fuck yourself" as any-- and I know how much you enjoy reading that.

You wanna talk passive-aggressive insults, how about your list of reactions given?

Now, keep in mind, I don't think you're a bad person, not at all. All of your intentions seem well and good enough, really, but honestly, you remind me of my paternal grandmother with your execution. I just think you're an idiot.

It genuinely makes me mad that I've had to make two posts like this within two days: being a prosecutor is kind of fun, but I've got schoolwork to do. Under more normal circumstances, Koko'd be telling me to lay off for this post. But chances are, that ain't gonna happen, thanks to you. All of the voices she engaged with earlier today just so happened to be just the right kind to make you feel like a complete loser and want to quit whatever you were doing. I almost felt that way when people started getting after me for being so passive-aggressive towards Magma.

But yeah, uh. The discord will suffer, the forum will suffer, CM30's activity level will probably drop again, and I'll get an empty feeling that wasn't really there from conducting business on here. Thanks a lot. I don't really know how to end this other than "I hope Koko doesn't stay gone for very long."

Well personally, I would like to give credit where it's due for Kokonoe for being the catalyst for all this along with, strangely enough, suzytronics.

Now I'm back once again, causing changes cause it seemed like no one actually wanted to discuss things with CM30. But here he is now hiring staff, locking problem threads and...people don't want to give me a chance at staff because I'm not someone they know. I'm the one that got this initiative going. I was the one that entered the Discord and tried to rally for a change. What was everyone else doing lately?

How are you today?

I hadn't read this completely and I just did. Now, I wished I didn't because it's so goddamn insulting I have no words for it. And people here can't deny that I was one of the few people who tried to push for a change for months. So you tell me no one had done anything lately because fuck you, you disrepectuf saviour wannabe.

Back