[DEAD] Wario Land 3 Hack Project

Thank you for that piece of confidence you gave me :)
Yeah, you're absolutely right about the level design, I'll have more practice.
Yes, that treasure map is a great idea. From most levels I remember what got changed in them later, but when, en what chest the change gives access too, I really don't know.

It would also be helpful to know the list of power-ups Wario has acsess at EVERY POINT in the game. That way, we will know what kind of puzzles we can have for eery treasure in the game

Reactions: 607
Haiko, I think you're online now, so could you upload the 1-1 rom to the example/question/showoff roms folder please?

Haiko, I think you're online now, so could you upload the 1-1 rom to the example/question/showoff roms folder please?

Unfortunately, I am curently on my Smartphone. I promiss I'll do that first, tomorrow

I'm wondering about the Mini Game Clear block now. Is it possible to make it go down or sideways after the player plays golf?
Or is it possible to make it move a bigger distance?
Not easily. And if it would be possible, I think it would change in every level, and you can't change it per level.

Hm.... if it's not possible we could at least use the block in different, more creative ways. Like raising the block so you can use it as a platform to reach a high area. Or filling a gap so you can cross a path with flat Wario.

Hm.... if it's not possible we could at least use the block in different, more creative ways. Like raising the block so you can use it as a platform to reach a high area. Or filling a gap so you can cross a path with flat Wario.

You read my mind, sir :)
I was actually thinking about this option yesterday, but i couldn't think of a design that wouldn't be gamebreaking

You read my mind, sir :)
I was actually thinking about this option yesterday, but i couldn't think of a design that wouldn't be gamebreaking

Well, as visible in my objects list, there are three 'Slots' for the Golf Block. (I knew that list was a smart idea) Maybe we can edit 1 Slot and leave the rest alone?

Back