(Development Suspended Indefinitely) ROM Hack: Wario Land 3: The Master Quest!

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice & Wario Land 3: Master Quest!
Mood
Coins
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
Nintendo is "attacking" those who post soundtracks of their games and after what I read on this

I could become a potential target since all my videos have no commentary!

tahutoa

Has "it". Fragile. Pretty odd, means well.
Mood
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
Nintendo is "attacking" those who post soundtracks of their games and after what I read on this

I could become a potential target since all my videos have no commentary!
2019-10-17 (2).png

Found Magma

also, wouldn't this post belong more in the Social Thread or something? Besides Nintendo being a cunt about most of their copyrighted Materia this doesn't have much to do with Waa Land 3 2

Tiger21820

Mood
Coins
Due to changes to COPPA, all my videos have been deleted to save myself from fines! Don't worry though, I have back-ups, and may upload them somewhere else! Unfortunately, Wario Land 4 Demo Code Videos #2-4 have been lost as I seem to not have kept them after uploading them... I will have to re-record them someday!

Last edited:

Blanchon

Gamer
Mood
Coins
Wait, why did you do that ? You could just change the audience setting in youtube studio, for the whole channel.

edit : nevermind, it seems to be a more serious problem than I originally thought ...

edit2 : or not ... Thinking a bit instead of going right on the panic train, I realized something : getting straight to the fines without having the time to report an error or explain ourselves in a way or another within ytb's system would be the most retarded thing in the universe.

Last edited:

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Mood
Coins
User Name Style Change
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
You can post the videos here. This COPPA insanity isn't something that should affect Wario Forums. At least, we're not gonna let it affect Wario Forums.

And honestly? It won't affect those on YouTube either. YouTube screwed up, not the creators there. They'll likely be the ones in the firing line here.

Don't worry about it.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Mood
Coins
User Name Style Change
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
Nah, they can't. So as far as I know, it shouldn't, and if they try, you could probably tell them to go pound sand or whatever.

Just a Wario Fan

Call me JaWF if you want.
Mood
Coins
Username Change
CD
An Item
As an extention of ShyGuyXXL's question: Does it also affect people who live in US territories like Puerto Rico, Guam, et cetera?
Not that I live there, but I am wondering as to how far they can go with this BS.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Mood
Coins
User Name Style Change
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
That's a bit more interesting. I'd presume those might be under US law since they're US territories, but it's always been a bit of a grey area in regards to those types of areas.

Also, any interesting plans for the mod @Tiger21820?

Tiger21820

Mood
Coins
I hardly touched the hack since I released version 003 in June! But sometime (I have no idea when, it might be an EXTEREMLY long time, or not at all) I will start working on more things in the hack! One place in particular I want to change is the East Crater's Blue chest room!
But for right now, my motivation for hacking Wario Land 3: The Master Quest has completely vanished, so don't expect any updates for a VERY long time, or not even at all! As of right now, the only updates will be changes to the Hall of Fame at the end of the credits!

Last edited: