Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are a troll if you think posting crap like this in 2019 is a good idea. Just wait until the FBI looks into your history browser soon.

I'm done. Don't reply to me as I only login just to tell you what you are doing may be illegal and get you into trouble. Trolls never learn!

Reminder that this person is both a mega troll and a mega idiot! lol

Also, thanks for reviving what was once a near sleeping forum site with your creepy shitposts. Moron! Also, we know who you are thanks to us looking up your name online. Better get ready for a ban once we report this to the owner of this site.
That profile page was updated literally earlier today. And hey, this forum was thriving, thank you, I think it's you who's come out of hibernation.
By the way: who the hell is "we"? You goin' by plural pronouns, homes? This isn't like Chris-Chan, who readily put literally every means of personal identification online. We know jack shit about this girl except for the sparse amount of info that'd been written in previous versions of that source you cited. This thread would not be cause for a website ban, either. There's been more deserving posts, and those who made them are still here, trucking right along. Just who the fuck do you think you are, nitwit?
I don't know if autism makes one more susceptible to scare tactics like yours, but I see through you, and think I can actually speak for the majority when I say this shit ain't cool.

Reminder that this person is both a mega troll and a mega idiot! lol

You really are a troll if you think posting crap like this in 2019 is a good idea. Just wait until the FBI looks into your history browser soon. I'm done. Don't reply to me as I only login just to tell you what you are doing may be illegal and get you into trouble. Trolls never learn!
No, it's not fucking illegal, you moron.
Nitwit said:
It was not my intention to troll or hurt someone online.
Oh, is that motherfucking so...!
Back to old habits, eh?
You up and disappear for a good half a year,
but then you saw some excellent bait, the perfect material,
and ooh, this was just too good, you just couldn't help yourself, could you?
Gave you a reason to come back, did it?
After all, who could pass up an opportunity like this?
I mean, it was too easy! This was gold! How could you pass this up, right?
All that this behavior cost you was a friendship,
but that was temporary, right? It's like it never even happened!
Trolls never learn!

Don't reply to me as I only login just to (bla bla bla)
So, it seems you may not end up reading this after all, but that makes sense.
You've now landed hits on all the forums this girl has made or posted in, and thus have no more business here.
But you'll see this sooner or later... the next time someone ultimately harmless like Suzy appears, perhaps?
JS Shantae said:
Next time, in situations like that, think to yourself "could this offend the person"? and if the answer is "maybe" then hold off on saying it.
Nitwit said:
Thank you.

Narrator: Once upon a time, Stingy is lost in a planet named "Emerald".
Stingy: This planet is mine.
Narrator: Then, he meets new friends.
Lana and Dana: Hey Stingy!
Tolboli: Yo.
8-Bit: Hiya Stingy.
Pumpkin: ....
Stingy: My planet? I am the president of Emerald.
Tolboli: Hey Stingy, I tried to use the bathroom, but someone wouldn't....
Stingy: Shush Tolboli.
(Tolboli gets triggered)
Ashley: Warning, this is a fan project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back