General Wario references thread (Now with Index on page 13).

That's kind of a stretch. I'm not quite seeing it.
Well, there players completing minigames, which take somitimes a bit more than 4 seconds, sometimes fighting over each other. This is more like WarioWare Stage in Smash, than WarioWare itself.
From Kirby Wiki: http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Crazy_Theater (Last time edited: Month ago, so I did nothing here):

• Crazy Theater is comparable to the WarioWare Inc. stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. for 3DS: both feature the players fighting each other while also performing particular tasks within a short time limit, referred to as microgames in the WarioWare series, to receive bonuses. However, Crazy Theater only focuses on the short games, which sometimes require the players to attack each other.

Wario error message on Nintendo's website.

Attachments

• IMG_1389.PNG
    IMG_1389.PNG
    367.2 KB · Views: 1,042
CzytkCHUkAA4kmN.jpg

Among the many cartridge badges in the Nintendo Badge Arcade was also a rather healthy amount of Wario based ones, including some titles that were rather surprising to see, such as Mario & Wario, Wario's Woods, Wario Master of Disguise and WarioWare DIY.

I might be looking too much into this, but could it be possible that the Paper Plane minigame in Mega Microgame$ is inspired by the descent Flat Wario makes in the Curious Factory on his way back? (You know, in the tall room with the rolling platforms when you want to collect the CD)
Because the zig-zag movement flat Wario makes when slowly falling down is somewhat similar to the paper airplane descending the tower. And let's not forget that Paper Plane has the Curious Factory theme.

Also :
Super_Wario_Yoshi.PNG

I don't have the 3DS version of Yoshi's Woolly World, but appearently that version added more Yarn Yoshi designs for later released amiibos, including one for overalls Wario, so you can actually get two Wario designs in that version, if you have both of his amiibo.

Reactions: 607
A Wario puppet shows up at 2:02 and 3:53

Woah, I've only watched a little bit, and I'm seeing so many things that we just don't have around anymore! :o
Nintendo dissing Sega? Psygnosis? And mentioning Pilotwings when talking about the most popular and successful video games at all time? :rolleyes: And is that an IBM keyboard in the background? This is great :D

Back