Greenhorn Forest Orchestral

Why is Greenhorn Forest the ONLY song that ever gets remixed from WarioWorld?? So many great, varied tracks in the game, and everyone just focuses on the first level.

As much as I adore the track, I really get sick of hearing it remixed. What about the equally awesome tracks for Greenhorn Ruins or Wonky Circus? Sheesh...
Actually The Level Music of the Second Level of the Game AKA Greenhorn Ruins is Reused in The level known as Glittertown in the MOST Recent Wario Land Game: Wario Land: Shake It!!

Last edited:
Actually The Level Music of the Second Level of the Game AKA Greenhorn Ruins is Reused in The level known as Glittertown in the MOST Recent Wario Land Game: Wario Land: Shake It!!

I already said that in a previous comment addressed to Kyon. The Greenhorn Ruins theme reappeared in WL Shake Dimension, whereas Greenhorn Forest's theme did not.

Yeah, I used to enjoy that remix in Dance Dance Revolution. I knew it existed. My point is there's stuff all remixes of Wario World's other music. The first areas get all the love, despite being the least interesting.

I already said that in a previous comment addressed to Kyon. The Greenhorn Ruins theme reappeared in WL Shake Dimension, whereas Greenhorn Forest's theme did not.

Yeah, I used to enjoy that remix in Dance Dance Revolution. I knew it existed. My point is there's stuff all remixes of Wario World's other music. The first areas get all the love, despite being the least interesting.
How in the Hey was I supposed to know That; I Just Joined today!!

Back