High Quality UNCOMPRESSED Wario Land 4 Music! [COMPLETE]

Huh, I tried to rip the music with that program before but the sound driver wasn't compatible.

And yeah the exported files won't work perfectly since the internal music and sound sets don't use standard MIDI standards.

UPDATE: Turns out there's more broken midis than I had initially thought. Fixing it myself is complete hell because FL Studio doesn't seem to import these midis very well.
I'm contacting a couple of people regarding this issue right now. One is responsible for the Golden Sun Remaster, and the other one is the very creator of the gba_mus_riper tool.
I'll keep you guys updated. Let's hope for the best.

Huh, you're right, some notes seem to be missing for Crescent Moon Village. What's wrong with Toy Block Tower and Hotel Horror? I might not be noticing some things that are off, as I don't know all themes very well.

Huh, you're right, some notes seem to be missing for Crescent Moon Village. What's wrong with Toy Block Tower and Hotel Horror? I might not be noticing some things that are off, as I don't know all themes very well.
The trumpet you hear in Toy Block tower is a bit off, so is the electric piano. Hotel Horror has lost it's loop points.
Monsoon Jungle and Pinball Zone are also missing a few notes somewhere.

Reactions: 607
Good news people! I've managed to fix most broken tracks carefully by hand. :)
I'll be uploading some more tracks tomorrow. I'm also working on some custom versions, like removing the factory noise from The Curious Factory.
Look forward to them!

Also, does anyone have tips for getting these videos on youtube high on the list? People need to hear these versions when they feel like looking up Wario Land 4 music!

I was thinking about making a post on the Nintendo Reddit, but I am not sure how they will appreciate it. Maybe my karma will plunge into the nagative numbers. xD

Can't be that bad. I submitted one of your songs to the Nintendo Music subreddit, and it at least got a score of 2. That's positive, right?

Oh! That reminds me. I did something similar before.

@Weario Would you be interested in doing the same for Master of Disguise? I put the MIDIs in the resource section. Some are pretty messy though.

Back